It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

RIP Australia 1788-2012

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 03:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Agit8dChop

In case you didn't know the Labour party has recently stated even if they lose this election etc. They will still pursue a carbon tax in the future. I agree with your statement that they are going about this all the wrong way and I think having a clean energy future is good but it isn't neccessary to slap another tax on us. A tax like that WILL be the end for this country and like Lord Monckton said," it will throw Australia into the third world".

edit on 25-9-2011 by AussiePatriot because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 03:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Chadwickus

Thanks for the link, although its a bit hard to read.
But I'm not sure it's what I was referring to, I remember I read somewhere there had been no official account on behalf of the government or something, or I could be wrong.

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 03:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by ForeverDusk

Originally posted by AussiePatriot
reply to post by ForeverDusk

I feel sorry for your country as well, but is it just a coincidence that there are so many Western nations with such hated leaders?

I personally lead towards the possibility of a global conspiracy involving banker/crony capitalism takeover and the financial implosion of economies that results. In other words, a new world order.

Who really knows?

Seriously? The illuminati want to take over the world, and the best puppet they can come up with is...
Julia Gillard?

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 03:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Awen24

I know hilarious right, all she needs is a red wig and some white powder and she might pass off as a clown...
oh wait..

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 05:08 AM
link   
reply to post by AussiePatriot

Perhaps you might like to consider the possibility that there is a higher level of govenrment and national government and that running all countries into the group might part of the strategy of the TPTB.

I'm not sicking up for here either mind you, like you just wondering where our taxes are going.

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 05:46 AM
link   
Julias carbon tax is truly another revenue raiser for the fat cats in Canberra- at the expense of ordinary Australians, again..
If Julia the puppet were truly concerned about our 'carbon footprints' then why cut back rebates etc in the solar industry?
Subsidizing every home to install solar panels would surely have a huge impact on our so-called carbon footprints.
But that would cut into their revenue kickbacks from the electricity companies.
Better to burn the little guys this way....
I hate what Julia & every other puppet politician like her, has done to our wonderful country, by selling us out whilst getting richer & fatter themselves.
A**holes

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 05:49 AM
link   
bring back John Howard

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 05:55 AM
link   
This youtube vid will answer all your questions. It was posted in a reply by someone on this site (can't remember who but i am very grateful). Five ten minute vids that filled in so many blanks for me, it's rare to discover information so articulately explained. This is precisely the gold nuggets I sift for here at ATS.

Debunking Money

edit on 25-9-2011 by CarpenterMatt because: bad hyperlink

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 06:05 AM
link   
how embarrasing is it that we have a population as a country that is less than some European, Asian and American cities... and we can't even get our act together.

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 07:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by ForeverDusk

When will the people wake up and realise this government is #ing Australia to death.

I often ask myself the same question when it comes to America and our government. When will we wake up and realize we're being #ed to death?

Answer: not until it's too late.

Lol, it's already too late, and we already realize it. There will be no "glorious" revolution. There are so many police departments in every town and city, they will find you before you can gather together and they will cart you off to jail one by one and then deny you a right to a fair trial after being branded a terrorist. Were on the brink of the One World Order of the anti-christ and he rules with an Iron Fist.

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 07:27 AM
link   

Australia as we know it is done for.
Julia Gillard took out Kevin Rudd in a bloodless coup and installed herself with the help of faceless power brokers. All done without any say of the people.
Then came the 'election', and once again installed herself without the true votes of the people as independents and the Greens propped her up.
This government has driven the country into a deficit of over 200 billion dollars on wasted taxpayer funded programs. Compared with just a few years ago when we were in surplus.
Never before has Australia had such an incompetent government, with its WORST primeminister in history.
Gillard is borrowing approx 100 million per day from China when we are supposed to be in a mining boom reaping the profits from China?

At this time there is global uncertainty with debt crises and so on. BUT it gets better, Julia has decided WE need to pay the WORLDS LARGEST CARBON TAX. Why must we pay when China produces most of the pollution?
But wait theres more, there will also be a Mining tax slapped onto the mining giants who produce much of our wealth.
Australia's economy is being compared to other countries that are creating a carbon tax or already have one, most notably New Zealand. Has anyone seen how inflated prices have now become over there? Why do you think so many Kiwis are coming here now?

Just a little food for thought, Julia says she will scrap the flood levy (another tax) sometime next year I think. However, I would just like to point out that no government in the history of Australia has ever taken back a tax what makes you think JewLiar will?

If something is not done soon to stop this, Australia WILL collapse by next year. We have the highest house prices in the world, pay more for food than most other western nations, and an increasingly ageing population which will put more strain on already stretched facilities.
It surprises me that we aren't seeing riots about this, or real marches on parliament house. When will the people wake up and realise this government is #ing Australia to death.

Welcome to the same boat as the U.S. and the EU.

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 07:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by Agit8dChop
reblatanply to post by FoxfilesMulder

I didn't like Howard, nor Kevin. But at least they had balls .. pardon the pun.
Julia is a sacrifical lamb, who blatantly stabbed her partner in the back for success, on that alone the Australian people should demand her out because that's not the values we want in a leader.

Problem is tony is a douche , swan is a imbicile and the opposition are all a low breed.

Until someone shines with values, Morales and ideas its better the devil u know.

What about these guys; www.sovereigntyparty.org.au...

The Australian Sovereignty Party believes that Australia should be a united, democratic and sovereign nation - standing on a firm foundation of truth, freedom and justice for all.

More for workers than Labor. More for business than the Liberals. More for farmers than the Nationals. More for the environment than the Greens.

They seem to me to be exactly what we need? Im not a citzen yet (one more year to go), but this is where my vote will be cast once Im eligible.
Australia is a wonderful country and the aussies are awesome people, I really hope the current admin gets the boot for your guys sakes

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 07:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Rhebefree

Yeah I've seen that party before. They may be able to restore Australia but how many people will really vote for them? Everyone seems to be stuck on the two party preferred system.
Also its great to see a new Australian (immigrant) who will help to defend this country and not just suck the life out of it. But your right, I will be voting for the Sovereignty party.

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 07:52 AM
link   
reply to post by lonewolf19792000

I'm not so sure about that. Once the system collapses and the government orders the military to crackdown on civilians, do you really think soldiers whose families mostly belong to the lower socio-economic class will put up with this # and fire upon their fellow Australians?

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 07:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Freedom_is_Slavery
What do you expect...

The people where dumb enough to vote for someone who was not born in this country

Julia Gillard

Born 29 September 1961 (age 49) Barry, Wales, UK

...actually, nobody was dumb enough to vote for her, she took power in a political coup, remember?
I find, if I THINK before I type, the information comes out better :p

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 08:06 AM
link   

I'm not so sure about that. Once the system collapses and the government orders the military to crackdown on civilians, do you really think soldiers whose families mostly belong to the lower socio-economic class will put up with this # and fire upon their fellow Australians?

When TSHTF, its every man for himself, thats just the nature of mankind. Sure there may be some that have decency and will help the others but largely most will not. Fear and mass hysteria will set in and people will go from being rational to being irrrational and thats when the every man for himself instinct kicks in. This is why when there are riots and the economy is going belly up, people will break into grocery stores and start looting all the food, water and emergency resources for themselves, they are going to take of themselves and their familes and f*ck everyone else. It doesnt matter what continent or island youre from, its human nature when people panic to naturally want to save their own asses at the expense of others.
edit on 25-9-2011 by lonewolf19792000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 08:21 AM
link   

True and thats why I noted about the soldiers being in the lower socio-economic class, they will be the first to go. Without the military you cannot keep control of a population that is rioting, looting, destroying etc.
However, the people can still win if they work together.
For example, look at the Queensland floods that was basically a shtf scenario and people worked together amazingly without the help of the governments for a few months.

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 08:25 AM
link   
Too Many Chiefs, not enough Indians.

The problems is they let Lawyer become politicians. Lawyers only look after one person, themselves.

They are Professional Liars, and prostitue their services to the highest bidder.

Sound like our Politicians?

The liar lawyer politicians want to bring legislation in SA, that volunteers are covered by all the "rights" of workers, eg compo etc......Sounds fine and dandy.
But the clincher is that this legislation allows volunteers, if they get upset, to litigate against other volunteers and the people they are volunteering for.........Nice.
And guess who doe all the litigation......Oh thats a coincidence....Its Lawyers.
Weeeeee more money for the lawyers, more money for the Politicians, most of who are "Partners" Law firms,, gee what do you know...??

Lawyer should be BANNED from being politicians, as a act of Conflict of Interest. They set the Laws, to benefit the lawyers and themselves.
Did you know the Presumption of Innocence, NO longer applies to Speeding fines??
ALL COURTS in Oz, Now have the Presumption of Guilt unless you can prove innocence....speed cameras etc are now "Presumed" in court to be 100% true and accurate....YOU have to PROVE otherwise. Oh and guess what...you better hire a Lawyer to help you.......oh a lawyer, from a Politicans lawyer company perhaps??
If that doesnt smack of shonky...what does?

But the apathetic sheeple just put up with it and dont complain.....perhaps they should see a Lawyer?

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 08:51 AM
link   

This scenario is being discussed here in the US also and there is no real consensus on how it would play out. We do know that our troops are being desensitized and mind games played to try to change the idea in their minds that we are the enemy and family doesn't matter. The jury is still out as to what is will really happen but I do think that here in the US the PTB have a rough row to hoe when it comes to a full scale revolt by the people. We at least have the largest civilian army in the gun owners of America and we still have our arms. Thanks to our puppet in DC our total arms cache has nearly doubled in the last two years. I sincerely hope that Australia and New Zealand find a way to get their rights back. The people of those countries need it and they should stand and demand it. A few nationwide strikes might help as long as they are not co-opted by some evil government scum! Good luck folks! I'll be rooting for you!

Zindo

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 09:01 AM
link   
Where will we find out Hugh Jackman's now?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join