It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

RIP Australia 1788-2012

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 01:30 AM
link   
reply to post by AussiePatriot

I have lost all faith in politicians ages ago. There's one big question I ask my self tho, who sold the farm first? Who was it that let in the multinational mining company's first instead of keeping it in house? We were crazy to sell off the family silver to foreign company's and get back a pittance in royalties from them. Australia could have been oneof the richest countries on earth but instead we have become just another feeder pipe for bloated overseas company's. It's those people I blame for our current problems and us for letting them do it.

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 01:36 AM
link   
reply to post by k0mbination

Every country is unique in its own way. Now days politicians just want more and more of what the other countries have. They rather do about business the dirty way. Technically if trade was dealt with appropriately all countries could be prosperous one way or the other...

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 01:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Bilder

Such honesty cannot go unrewarded. Give yourself 5 jelly beans and a koala stamp.

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 01:44 AM
link   
reply to post by k0mbination

Hi Kombi, just a bit confused about your post..who are you blaming for selling off the farm? Almost all sales are conducted by individuals or business units, not by Governments.

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 01:52 AM
link   
dont get angry at juilia, shes just doing what shes told
get angry at the people behind the government, the 'puppet masters'
theyre the ones who rig your elections with no real choice..its pick 1 or 2 and 1 and 2 are exactly the same
it doesnt matter if you get the best prime minister in the world, they dont have the choice to do what they want.

you have to look at it this was, politicans and prime ministers are only public relations for the political parties.
so of course they cant go against what the people behind the party want

you need to fight the power at the source
which is money and debt. that controls everything including your political parties and gillard and rud and howard and on and on

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 02:00 AM
link   
also some might say that australia died in 1788

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 02:01 AM
link   
The mining boom destroyed Australia, that's what.

The mining boom caused western Australia in particular to become a police and nanny state.

Everything gets banned unless the government have their hands in the cookie jar!

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 02:10 AM
link   
i actually liked kevin, he was a decent PM

julia makes me sick...

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 02:13 AM
link   

get angry at the people behind the government

its a little hard when you dont know who they are

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 02:14 AM
link   
reply to post by bluemirage5

Wow, thankyou for sharing that.
While I did know some aspects of the constitution are illegitimate I had no idea it is worth nil. It also explains why we still don't have a bill of rights.
edit on 25-9-2011 by AussiePatriot because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 02:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by jazzguy

get angry at the people behind the government

its a little hard when you dont know who they are

smoke em out then
stop using their money so it becomes worthless and they have no power
but its not hard to tell
just look to big business all around the world
the monarchy, the vatican, the banks, resource corps, insurance companies..the list goes on

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 02:24 AM
link   
reply to post by bluemirage5

That is also very true, and I think the reason they got away with it back then was because Queen Victoria died about 20 days after 'federation' and that would have distracted a lot of people.

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 02:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by bluemirage5
reply to post by ForeverDusk

The Australian Constitution could had been re-ratified by the Australian people but the Australian leaders in 1900 kept it from them and lied it had Queen Victoria's stamp of approval when it did'nt.

For this reason, I do not agree for Australia or NZ to be become a Republic because our politicians can't be trusted with a simple document and getting it approved by Queen Elizabeth 2nd.

do you really think it would have been any better if she signed it?

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 02:29 AM
link   
reply to post by UniverSoul

Its not that easy, who are we supposed to smoke out and how. Australia is borderline police state if not already, the government here is too large for such a small population. Besides, our government took all our weapons in the 'false flag' event called Port Arthur Massacre.

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 02:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by AussiePatriot

Its not that easy, who are we supposed to smoke out and how. Australia is borderline police state if not already, the government here is too large for such a small population. Besides, our government took all our weapons in the 'false flag' event called Port Arthur Massacre.

you smoke out the 1% that control most of the money and the economy..its really not that hard of a concept. there power is money but money is worthless if the other 99% dont use it.
i know we are very close to a full on police state. but wait untill our government cant pay the police..
they have to much power and go beyond what a government should be doing
thats why we need to do something now rather than wait for the people to be litreally inslaved.
people are our weapons, we have the numbers

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 02:34 AM
link   

stop using their money so it becomes worthless and they have no power
Great idea! Use Bitcoin like me! It's really cheap at the moment. Now is the time to buy buy buy!

- This message has been authorized by A. Citizen. And now back to your regularly scheduled thread -

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 02:37 AM
link   

I'm glad she did'nt because that changes the game plan and layman's laws still have affect; thats to our advantage but you have to know how to use those laws affectively.

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 02:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by AussiePatriot

our government took all our weapons in the 'false flag' event called Port Arthur Massacre.

wow i never knew how f'd up that case was i just looked it up
he definetley couldnt of killed all them people with headshots..the kids in colombine had hundreds of targets and didnt kill that many people
they had to get rid of guns some how, imagine if we still had them today..people would be revolting

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 02:40 AM
link   

you smoke out the 1% that control most of the money and the economy..its really not that hard of a concept.
Sure, as soon as there's a group of people willing to become terrorists. The propaganda used against them would be immense.

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 02:40 AM
link   

What you said there is spot on, however, it is impossible to make that happen without the people waking up.
I try my best, most of my family believed the carbon tax was a good thing before I showed them the true agenda and why JewLiar is pushing so hard to get this through parliament.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join