It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

4/11 the Illuminati and Nastradamus

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 6 2003 @ 03:32 AM
link   
Nastradamus said every one would wake up at sunrise to see a large fire in the north, and as that fire occurs every one in the world is scared and waits for death to occur, soon after Mabus dies...

This is interpretated as a nuclear terrorist attack in the US... because Mabus is said to be Saddam...

in Franch Mabus backwords sounds like Saddam and nastradamus was french...

Mabus is the man who's dead hand will start WW3...

very much sounds like Saddam...

And this is said to happen less then 35 days after the death of Mabus....

So considering the Illuminati only pic dates in accordance with numerology I got April 11th...

April 11th is the only date I know, which has numeraligical significance, I could say April 30th because thats the date of the Pagan Spring days but I have doubts about that....

9/11 4/11 dial up 9-11, dial up 4-11 I'm not sure what significance 4/11 has though... but it has 11 the master number...

I know 4-11 means information, but I'm trying to find out what else

All I know is it is definately soon...

11 is the master number...

101 day of the year

4+1+1+2+3=11...

can any one else find any thing for 4/11?

exactly 19 months after 9/11

4/11 is also the 33rd day of operation Iraqi freedom...

LOOK OUT FOR ILLUMINATI ORDERED EVENTS ON 4/11
folks

Century II, Quatrain 62
Mabus then will soon die, there will come
Of people and beasts a horrible rout:
Then suddenly one will see vengeance,
Hundred, hand, thirst, hunger when the comet will run

Bush Nastradamus predictions
Century VIII, Quatrain 70
He will enter, wicked, unpleasant, infamous,
tyrannizing over Mesopotamia.
All friends made by the adulterous lady,
the land dreadful and black of aspect.

Century III, Quatrain 61
The great band and sect of crusaders
Will be arrayed in Mesopotamia:
Light company of the nearby river,
That such law will hold for an enemy.

Century VIII Quatrain 55
He will find himself shut in between two rivers,
casks and barrels joined to cross beyond:
eight bridges broken, their chief run through so many times,
perfect children's throats slit by the knife.
Century X, Quatrain 66 NEW!
The chief of London through the realm of America,
The Isle of Scotland will be tried by frost:
King and Reb will face an Antichrist so false,
That he will place them in the conflict all together.

Hmmm Can't find hardly any historical examples but heres a few

April 11th, 1689
William III and Mary II Crowned joint Monarchs of England

April 11th, 1713
Treaty of Utrecht was signed.

We know the Illuminati are Jesuit, they picked the third/the last day of Purim to attack Iraq...

Maybe they will pick pass over...

who the hell knows, I thought it would be around 03/03/03 with 303 days left, new moon, and every thing else, I'm very surprised nothing happened... Maybe they thought it would be to obvious... All they did was tripple te offenses in the No Fly Zones, and started offenses in Northern Iraq (in other words the un official war started AP)

posted on Apr, 6 2003 @ 04:41 AM
link   
You've got to love Nostradomus.

He's been dead for what...600 years? And still somehow finds time to edit his work.

No it was Madus, not Mabus, and it sounds a lot like Sudam which has no relevance because in all of Nostradomus's works, he never once predicts anything "backwards", except when the first Gulf War happend, they decided to break the mold, and say "oh well if you turn it around it sounds like this".

Then further more, I remember reading Nostradomus's "Prediction" on this, after the First Gulf War.

And conviniently it said nothing about "Dead hand". In fact it had only to do with a Persian man in Blue, who would launch missiles at the "new world" and many would be stopped but some would get through and destroy the city of the New.

But I guess Nostradomus had another vision or something, because now it clearly is now the "hand of a dead man" who will start WW3.

posted on Apr, 6 2003 @ 05:26 PM
link   
Bush Nastradamus predictions
Century VIII, Quatrain 70
He will enter, wicked, unpleasant, infamous,
tyrannizing over Mesopotamia.
All friends made by the adulterous lady,
the land dreadful and black of aspect.

This is the Quatran that has me on the edge of my seat. Can anyone conferm if it is authentic. A lot of people have changed his predictions. There was one after 9/11 that was a fake.

posted on Apr, 6 2003 @ 05:50 PM
link   
Nevermind answered my own question

www.paraarchives.com...

posted on Apr, 6 2003 @ 08:10 PM
link   
I think the time is soon, I would rather live, but I mean Saddam is dead, there is no way WW3 is not coming, think about North Korea

posted on Apr, 6 2003 @ 08:23 PM
link   
No offence Illuminati4NWO but you really need to buy, or borrow a nostradamus book, instead of copying quatrains that are half changed off the internet..

The problem with nostradamus is he is so obscure in his quatrains that even if they were predictions of future events then its pretty hard to understand what he is talking about, it all deppends on your personal interpretation of nostradamus, your best bet is reading real nostradamus and making your own mind up instead of copying stuff of the net about nostradamus..

[Edited on 7-4-2003 by The Blade Runner]

posted on Apr, 7 2003 @ 01:08 AM
link   
Blade Runner...the problem isn't just that he's vague.

The fact that he wrote in Olde French and no one speaks or even really knows olde french anymore, and so they inturpreted it at first using "new french" which changed some of the meanings. These meanings are the popularly known ones.

For instance, Hister and world war two...people thought he meant Hitler.

Well hister in olde french is really relating to the female body part (hysterectomy sound familiar?) which at the time was also a derived name of the Danube.

Some scholars upon realizing the first error in reading Nostradomus's works, have regone through it and found nothing he wrote to have ever happend, or even to closely pertain to today at all.

posted on Apr, 8 2003 @ 05:10 PM
link   
All Nastradamus's predictions were Wrong?

That is worst then giving half interpretated scripts

Those scholors obviously tell you that in fear that nastradamus's predictions might be right man...

When Billions die, I don't know what your going to do, but Billions will die and WW3 is here..

What you want to believe, and what you choose to believe are two different things

the end of times are on their way

posted on Apr, 8 2003 @ 05:11 PM
link   
Not all of Nastradamus' predictions came true.

[Edited on 8-4-2003 by Tetsuo-51]

posted on Apr, 9 2003 @ 09:54 AM
link   
I'm really betting (and hoping) that you're wrong...

posted on Apr, 9 2003 @ 02:50 PM
link   
No I am only Joking with these preditions

posted on Aug, 6 2008 @ 09:25 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 20 2008 @ 11:36 AM
link   
ALL THIS # SUCKS AND NO ONE KNOWS NOTHING.... I BELIEVE IN GOD TO HELL WITH EVERYBODY ELSE AND THERE MYTHS, PREDICITONS, LIES, UNTOLD STORIES ETC. I BET YOU DIDN'T KNOW SHEAKSPEAR HELP RIGHT THE NEW TESTAMENT... SO WHO KNOWS.. DOES ANY ONE KNOW HOW MANY LICKS IT TAKES TO GET TO THE CENTER OF A TOOTISE POP?

new topics

top topics

join