It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Indigos/Lightworkers/StarSeeds the best people to meet with aliens in case of first contact?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 11:53 PM
link   
Indigos are reputed to have a third strand of DNA.
Our genetic chain has space for twelve strands of DNA.
If proven [I believe there were tests] they are special as they are already capable of fourth dimensional awareness.
Some are not awake yet and some have succumbed to the dark [ this sounds like star wars] but as the frequency of the planet increases [ 12 cps two yrs ago to 19 cps today] They will awaken to find their niche or be cleansed.
Namaste!

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 03:33 AM
link   
reply to post by EvanJP

So it is extremely young children proclaiming themselves indigo?

No I forgot, they are genetically superior. Self proclaimed again.

Or better yet, special souls.

These aren't the same ones who are going to mass suicide to hitch a ride on elenin are they?

I am just glad we have them as our representatives to et, I sleep better at night not having to worry about that one.

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 03:43 AM
link   
Well in my retrospective, I am a lightworker turned sleeper cell I guess. We would be the best to meet aliens. We won't be like "OMG WTF are you", but rather, "Hey can you please shutdown the banks and reset currency exchange, its not that we can't do it, but america can't do it on its own.

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 03:45 AM
link   
Nevermind, WE can do it! Ron Paul 2012 YEEEEHHHAAWWW! P.s. ummm free energy technology plz.

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 04:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by Caioneach
reply to post by OmegaLogos

Indigos from what ive read and what i feel are nothing more than people who believe love to be hte strongest thing in the universe and want nothing but for humanity to evolve to a point where we accept each other as equals. Indigo are nothing more then Neo-hippies who love love.

You sound like you need counseling

Really? From my research indigos are just the children of nobodies who want to feel special when they talk about their kids with others.

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 04:51 AM
link   
I would really like to meet Alien
even if they look like The Predator

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 05:17 AM
link   

While reading some things about indigos i came across something interesting. It said that indigos more than likely have souls that were incarnated from a different part of the galaxy and were not native to earth. When i read that the idea popped into my head that since Indigos are human body wise and ET spirit wise they would be a great way to bridge the gap between the rest of humanity and benevolent ET's should we ever encounter them.

and that concept also fits into my First contact daydream

Maybe a soul is just a soul and it's the physical body that makes us appear to be different creatures.

Also as the soul is not physical in nature so how could it be tied to a physical place such as one particular planet?

I have an inkling that some souls may choose to be incarnated in a particular physical place because they have a job to do or feel a connection to that place. Some of these people may be what some consider to be 'indigos' and I do think that they will serve to connect humanity to other lifeforms simply because of the fact that they dare to explore the possibilities that they exist. It's all just another phase in our evolution.

I don't necessarily go along with the belief that Indigo type people are in any way superior to anyone else or have any crazy magic or psychic powers

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 06:12 AM
link   

While reading some things about indigos i came across something interesting. It said that indigos more than likely have souls that were incarnated from a different part of the galaxy and were not native to earth. When i read that the idea popped into my head that since Indigos are human body wise and ET spirit wise they would be a great way to bridge the gap between the rest of humanity and benevolent ET's should we ever encounter them.

Indigo's (not that there is such a thing) are just people who want to feel different to other people, they think they're special. Let me tell you they are not, they are just the same as every other person in the world, nothing more nothing less. They are just arrogant and foolish for thinking they are different.

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 09:36 AM
link   
Where did the indigo stuff originate in the first place? What sort of proof or evidence is there for those claims?

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 09:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by notquiteright
Where did the indigo stuff originate in the first place? What sort of proof or evidence is there for those claims?

I already made a post about this. I swear to god my freaking posts are invisible.

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 09:53 AM
link   
While you all philosophize and discuss the metaphysics, I'll get out there and get busy communicating...

I won't be waiting for permission

edit on 23/9/11 by sirenofthedead because: (no reason given)

edit on 23/9/11 by sirenofthedead because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 09:55 AM
link   
Hello Fellows.
Indigo Children is a definition. There are 5 main definitions in this table. The last 2 are Indigo and Crystal (crystal is the highest). Indigo Children was a term created in the late 70s because they 'start to born' that time. Indigo is not something you lose after growing up. You can have Indigo 'human' souls (very old and wise, but some of them have not woke up at all or yet) and what you may call Indigo 'alien' souls. Yes, their souls are not original from Earth, but the body are. They were allowed to come here after the 70s (human and alien) to do things humans by themselves could not (generally still can't). If you have to choose someone to first contact an alien specie, the Crystals will be the best, but in certain degree this is not going to happen. I will try to be very brief and see you reactions, because so far so now, it's not good and not worth better explanation. In a lower level explanation, try to see this way: Indigo are the main army, but they don't fight you, they fight your negative energy. They are here to do what they do best in this universe, destroy. They have higher immune system and a couple of other abilities that 'original' humans don't. Their main agenda is to destroy the old system. This is why they use human body, the destruction is from inside out.
So far, it's being a damn good job. Sometimes you can see the Indigos as Chaos-makers and Crystals as Peace-makers. Gandhi was one of them. Search yourself, you will see some famous people that was Indigo or Crystal, but the mass incarnation was only allowed after the 70s. I wonder why I'm not impressed why there are still people believing Earth is 'human' property. It's like if you live with your mother. It's your mother's home but you try to believe you own the house.
Yes, we will be here until our job is done. No, we will not leave because some of you want so. And belive me, we have seen far more hostile actions against our 'job' then your specie is doing right now.

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 09:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by BlackSatinDancer

I already made a post about this. I swear to god my freaking posts are invisible.

Scrolled through and found your post. I must have missed it first time round. Anyway, how do we get from indigo aura pictures to ET souls?

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 09:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Hawkwind.

Indigo's (not that there is such a thing) are just people who want to feel different to other people, they think they're special. Let me tell you they are not, they are just the same as every other person in the world, nothing more nothing less. They are just arrogant and foolish for thinking they are different.

Indigo's don't proclaim to feel "special" , just different . There is a bitterness in your post . Maybe you always wanted to be "special" , but alas you have realised that you are not and you resent anybody who is .

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 10:03 AM
link   
What of the rainbow souls?

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 10:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by tpg65

Originally posted by Hawkwind.

Indigo's don't proclaim to feel "special" , just different . There is a bitterness in your post . Maybe you always wanted to be "special" , but alas you have realised that you are not and you resent anybody who is .

everyone is special. is this why we can't be trusted with answers?

it's a contest to see how freaking special everyone is over everyone else.

Great... fantastic... we are learning so much in here.

no wonder when i tell weird stories about extremely weird things that happen in my life especially when bodies start turning up here and there, it just falls on deaf ears... it's because they feel bad now that they are not special enough to have dead bodies around them.

I am so disgusted right now.

has ANYONE in this thread turned over the fact that auras can change?
edit on 23-9-2011 by BlackSatinDancer because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 10:11 AM
link   
BECAUSE THEY CAN

I forgot to point that out in the previous post and forgot that I can leave no incomplete thoughts laying around anywhere in here.

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 10:17 AM
link   
What is the Indigo's fascination with reality tv and social networking? Must be something of vast importance there.

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 10:19 AM
link   

What is the Indigo's fascination with reality tv and social networking? Must be something of vast importance there.

where are you getting this stuff from?

have you not noticed that reality tv and social networking are HUGE trends that are nowhere near exclusive to indigo people.

seriously, where do you get this stuff from?
edit on 23-9-2011 by BlackSatinDancer because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 10:28 AM
link   

Your post makes no sense at all .
What on earth are you babbling on about ?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join