It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Indigos/Lightworkers/StarSeeds the best people to meet with aliens in case of first contact?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 10:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Caioneach

Hello there,

what's an agent of hate;?

Thanks.

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 10:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by mr-lizard

Originally posted by Caioneach
While reading some things about indigos i came across something interesting. It said that indigos more than likely have souls that were incarnated from a different part of the galaxy and were not native to earth. When i read that the idea popped into my head that since Indigos are human body wise and ET spirit wise they would be a great way to bridge the gap between the rest of humanity and benevolent ET's should we ever encounter them.

and that concept also fits into my First contact daydream

Hello there.

Firstly what's an indigo?

Secondly if Indigo's are not native to earth then why are they fully adaptable to my planet? What gives? Is the Indigo planet of similar terrain and habitation? Does it share similar gravity/air/light/orbit?

Thirdly, who is saying this? An author? A philosopher? A contactee?

Whom?

there are lots of different definitions of indigo all saying roughly the same thing. but my definition:

Basically Indigos are people who are spiritually advanced and are more in tune with the universe that normal people. Theyre called indigos because supposedly they give have indigo colored aura to them. They are people who believe more in a oneness with nature and within humanity and think of love as a very powerful thing.

I said indigo were SPIRITUALY not native to earth not physically. Theyre human beings but Theyre souls are more advanced and more in tune with the universe than a normal humans.

this is all stuff i read on different websites and utube vid on indigos

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 10:43 PM
link   
reply to post by mr-lizard

I would assume somebody who has no interest in progression, a person that does not wish to display empathy, and doesn't want anything outside of what they know to be allowed into what they know. That is fear and hate..

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 10:44 PM
link   

While reading some things about indigos i came across something interesting. It said that indigos more than likely have souls that were incarnated from a different part of the galaxy and were not native to earth. When i read that the idea popped into my head that since Indigos are human body wise and ET spirit wise they would be a great way to bridge the gap between the rest of humanity and benevolent ET's should we ever encounter them.

Hello there.

Secondly if Indigo's are not native to earth then why are they fully adaptable to my planet? What gives? Is the Indigo planet of similar terrain and habitation? Does it share similar gravity/air/light/orbit?

Whom?

a woman a while back figured out that certain people's auras were indigo colored by taking a picture of them with a camera you can actually make yourself... I forget what it is called but if you have one you can literally go around taking pictures of people and see how that an indigo aura is now pretty common. but then again, the whole planetary vibrations are changing as well so why wouldn't other things change? in this woman time of discovery (70s) maybe there were not so many but there are actually now very many indigo auras to be seen.

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 10:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by EvanJP

I would assume somebody who has no interest in progression, a person that does not wish to display empathy, and doesn't want anything outside of what they know to be allowed into what they know. That is fear and hate..

exactl. someone who lives and works off of fear and hate. which ive heard are the two lowest vibrations.

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 10:53 PM
link   

Hello there.

Whom?

there are lots of different definitions of indigo all saying roughly the same thing. but my definition:

Basically Indigos are people who are spiritually advanced and are more in tune with the universe that normal people. Theyre called indigos because supposedly they give have indigo colored aura to them. They are people who believe more in a oneness with nature and within humanity and think of love as a very powerful thing.

I said indigo were SPIRITUALY not native to earth not physically. Theyre human beings but Theyre souls are more advanced and more in tune with the universe than a normal humans.

Thanks for replying

This is what I struggle to understand about the Indigo thing.

Giving a chimpanzee a hammer, does equate to evolution. Thus, if the Indigo thing is true, then non-earthly entities interfering with the human exploration of life is not natural. If, as you (or the people you are reading) claim - otherworldly spirits are suddenly trying to implement 'nature' upon us, then i'm somewhat aghast at the notions of such claims.

Surely it would be more spiritual and earthly and in pure synchronisation with the universe if we were left to our own devices, not matter how wrong or right we are, after all you wouldn't shove a bee in an ants nest would you?

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 10:56 PM
link   

exactl. someone who lives and works off of fear and hate. which ive heard are the two lowest vibrations.

On what measurements do we observe such vibrations? Are we talking audible frequencies or what? On what comparison do we equate our vibrational states with? brain waves? Chakra's?

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 10:58 PM
link   
reply to post by EvanJP

Explanation: I stated what it would take to create peace for me. Go back from whence they came and stay out of the solar system FOREVER more!

It is like being raped and the rapist demanding that I love them for it!

Personal Disclosure: From out of their own mouths ...

Many of you are actually Aliens (by Spooky Fox Mulder posted on 2-6-2009 @ 06:34 AM) [ATS]

As you are a recently new member I request you read every single post in both threads that I have linked [ie my own and this one linked above] and then come back and flame me!

P.S. If they were here 1st then they would be native and of course I'd have no further issue with them. Its the 'fact' that they [by their OWN claims] are NOT NATIVE that I take extreme issues with.

Also I didn't declare war on children .. I declared war on indigo's [like a war on flu virus] and I'm quite fine for them to be imprisoned and given the death penalty when they reach adulthood.. or deported back to where they say they came from originally.

Id prefer the latter to the former to occur as it is more peaceful.

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 10:59 PM
link   

An example being Ghandi then?

He hated the British colonisation and progression of India, he displayed little empathy to the British and didn't want anything outside of what he already knew (i.e pre-British India). That was fear and hate,

link   
even if indigos aren't directly related to ETs (even though i think we all are) they may indeed be the best first first modern day contact... if ET disclosure is actually what's on the table.

despite me having all my opinions on ETs and all the things I've seen and everything that seems to be leading up to just that... i'm not sure if there3 is going to be disclosure.

I think you get disclosure when you die, the same place heaven and all your loved ones are and that earth might get chunked into the big cosmic garbage can.

sorry if that poops on anybody's party... but I'm still not seeing this happening. In this world? Come on... this world is one misery after another... the place where the light gets trapped by the dust.

If there is anywhere else, why would we not choose to go there? IS THAT MUCH WORSE OVER THERE? maybe we really need to know this... or screw it, maybe it's almost over anyway.
edit on 22-9-2011 by BlackSatinDancer because: (no reason given)

link   

Hello there.

Whom?

Thanks for replying

This is what I struggle to understand about the Indigo thing.

Giving a chimpanzee a hammer, does equate to evolution. Thus, if the Indigo thing is true, then non-earthly entities interfering with the human exploration of life is not natural. If, as you (or the people you are reading) claim - otherworldly spirits are suddenly trying to implement 'nature' upon us, then i'm somewhat aghast at the notions of such claims.

Surely it would be more spiritual and earthly and in pure synchronisation with the universe if we were left to our own devices, not matter how wrong or right we are, after all you wouldn't shove a bee in an ants nest would you?

No you dont shove a bee in an ants nest.

But having a few ants that can relate to bees on a deeper unspoken spiritual level and want nothing but the upliftment of the ants so that the ants and bees can understand each other and live harmoniusly in the universe is what is think the indigo thing all about.

Inigos are different and ave different souls so that they can bring about positivity and harmony.

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 11:05 PM
link   
reply to post by OmegaLogos

Solar system? So... If there were people on Jupiter, or any other planet, you would oust them from the solar system? Assuming your stance rules out any intelligent life on neighboring planets.. From the looks of it, mars may have been inhabited in the past by intelligent beings, perhaps they came here, upon realization of an imminent planetary decay? This is all hypothetical, however, would you hate them for surviving?

I want to make this clear, if anybody ever threatened my life, or anyone else's, yes, I would fight for the right to live. No matter what. I am sure that there are imperialistic aliens, and that there are loving, peaceful aliens. I am sure that we will find out soon enough. I am sure that you are right, to an EXTENT, but I don't see this in indigo children. Things are not black and white, that is the first mountain that you should climb, my friend.
edit on 22-9-2011 by EvanJP because: (no reason given)

edit on 22-9-2011 by EvanJP because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 11:06 PM
link   

No you dont shove a bee in an ants nest.

But having a few ants that can relate to bees on a deeper unspoken spiritual level and want nothing but the upliftment of the ants so that the ants and bees can understand each other and live harmoniusly in the universe is what is think the indigo thing all about.

Inigos are different and ave different souls so that they can bring about positivity and harmony.

And this is my point.

One-ness is not about sharing honey and hives and flowers. Oneness already exists. Bee's don't need to want the upliftment of the ants. Ants are seperate entities, which have encountered Bee's for millenia. They already DO live harmoniously in the universe.

Now about humans, humans ONCE lived harmoniously with the universe (just before the industrial evolution) upon which we toiled and laboured the land. Sleeping at night, working at day, resting at sunset etc. eating the fruits of the land, working the fields, etc...

We, if anything have already been there, and in our crazed rush for glory, power and fame we (if anything) have fallen out of synch.

If anything we passed that point a long time ago. Now, do we strive to recover, or do we grow and take the chance?

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 11:08 PM
link   
So now emo is indigo?

If this is truly based on some mythological aura then how many self proclaimed indigo have even taken the test?

I hope that et doesn't choose some self absorbed asshats for first contact.

We would be just as doomed if they chose some conceited soccer moms.

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 11:09 PM
link   

Well said, we have fallen out of sync. I think we are fallen back in sync, like recovering from a really horrible flu. Like being sick, and bedridden for days, even weeks, and when you step outside, it is like this awesome new world that you never realized existed, because all you knew for those days were sickness and being miserable.

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 11:11 PM
link   
reply to post by TheOven

Well, I don't think that a short lived subculture is a great way to reference the indigo concept... With all due respect, that was a horrible comparison..

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 11:13 PM
link   

reply to post by TheOven

Well, I don't think that a short lived subculture is a great way to reference the indigo concept... With all due respect, that was a horrible comparison..

if you want to compare them to a subcultue it would be the hippies in the 60's and up until now. not anything emo.

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 11:19 PM
link   
reply to post by EvanJP

I missed the part where the indigo where anything but a short lived sub culture.

You obviously missed the point.

What color is your aura?

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 11:25 PM
link   
reply to post by TheOven

I don't know anyone claiming to be an indigo, I have however, met children that I may think to be indigos..

I don't know the color of my aura, and have not done a test on the matter..

You are not born a sub-culture, you integrate into it based upon what you see others doing, children at these extremely young ages don't really have an ego to integrate into any culture, that happens later on in life.

I wasn't claiming to be an indigo, if that is what you meant to imply by asking me my aura colorization.. I have done alot to hurt people around me, and shown complete disregard towards alot of people in my life. I am now coming up on twenty one and waking up for the first time to what really needs to be done for the advancement of mankind.

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 11:31 PM
link   
not to mention the fact that if all these indigo children are of completely normal human birth, then it's safe to say that the incarnation is random...which suggests that these souls were not PLACED here spiritually so much as it would mean this ground is where their blood was spilled.

So who is killing a bunch of ETs on planet earth then?...and if this thing did happen and God sends that spirit back into a human body...who is some human to complain about that?
edit on 22-9-2011 by BlackSatinDancer because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join