It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Indigos/Lightworkers/StarSeeds the best people to meet with aliens in case of first contact?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 09:14 PM
link   
While reading some things about indigos i came across something interesting. It said that indigos more than likely have souls that were incarnated from a different part of the galaxy and were not native to earth. When i read that the idea popped into my head that since Indigos are human body wise and ET spirit wise they would be a great way to bridge the gap between the rest of humanity and benevolent ET's should we ever encounter them.

and that concept also fits into my First contact daydream

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 09:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Caioneach

Explanation: As they are not 100% native to here , they come with an agenda that is not 100% human soul supportive and thats the equivilent of being a double agent!

Personal Disclosure: No thanks ... I'd prefer a 100% human soul to do those negotiations at the bare minimum.

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 09:21 PM
link   
So will this be determined via blood test? or ..

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 09:22 PM
link   

If the said ET's were benevolent, they would certainly choose people to contact, now, that is not to say that there is only one other life form outside of the planet, this leaves room for all sorts of intentions.

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 09:28 PM
link   
reply to post by OmegaLogos

I think you just missed the entire point of what i was trying to say. Either that or your paranoid.

Why would someone who can relate to both people be a double agent? If you had an issue with someone and the two of you had a mutual friend who could come between you and solve your issue then would that person be a double agent or would he be the best person suited to fix the problem?

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 09:41 PM
link   
Get William Shatner to do it

he is not afraid to punch aliens out if things get pear shaped

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 09:51 PM
link   
What if the spirits of the ET's were originally from Earth?
Would that mean that the Indigo spirited people would be a bad choice, perhaps?

Man, we gotta find a way to determine who's spirit came from where, both Earthlings and ET's!

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 09:52 PM
link   

Explanation: I agree ... but here is the sticking point ...

mutual friend

Personal Disclosure: I am 100% set against indigo's who I see as invaders of my planet and my species!

They are not 100% from EARTH and they shouldn't be here! I am not against aliens in general but I am highly protective of what I see as Human territorial claims [this solar system] and they are an invasive and destructive weed and I don't negotiate when I am at war. It's kill or be killed!

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 10:03 PM
link   

You, my friend... Are extremely ignorant, and unable to cope with any situation that may threaten your hostile and hateful thought process..

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 10:04 PM
link   
reply to post by kyred

Explanation: Oh thats easy ... they post often on ATS and I have a thread on that issue here...

[EXPOSED] Indigo Agenda: ET Invasion Currently in progress! What do we do now? (by OmegaLogos posted on 5-6-2009 @ 02:51 PM) [ATS]

Note: Thread is Closed!

Personal Disclosure: Just say No to indigo's!

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/37aa3cfbfee0.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 10:10 PM
link   

Okay man... The indigos are to be empathetic, kind, and loving... As well as having sever food allergies, and other immune issues.. You see happy children that care about mankind and everything else as enemies?

I am not saying that I think anything more than a heightened conscious when it comes to these people... However, anybody who calls a child a double agent that should be killed... What? Sounds like you might be for this whole depopulation idea, seeing as to how you want to kill kids and all.

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 10:13 PM
link   
reply to post by EvanJP

Explanation: So my planet and my species gets invaded by alien souls [which is an invasive act of war] and I am just supposed to be all nice about it! Grow up!

Personal Disclosure: Who are the ones being hostile.. it is the INVADERS! I hate them for what they have done... not for what they are! Have you ever heard of the term "Breed them out!" ... well thats what is happening to humanity and I for one have no problems with the morality of my stance on this issue.

If they all left and went back where they came from 1st .. then 'we' can negotiate a peaceful settlement of any remaining issues.

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 10:19 PM
link   

Indigos from what ive read and what i feel are nothing more than people who believe love to be hte strongest thing in the universe and want nothing but for humanity to evolve to a point where we accept each other as equals. Indigo are nothing more then Neo-hippies who love love.

You sound like you need counseling

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 10:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by OmegaLogos

Explanation: I agree ... but here is the sticking point ...

mutual friend

Personal Disclosure: I am 100% set against indigo's who I see as invaders of my planet and my species!

They are not 100% from EARTH and they shouldn't be here! I am not against aliens in general but I am highly protective of what I see as Human territorial claims [this solar system] and they are an invasive and destructive weed and I don't negotiate when I am at war. It's kill or be killed!

this sounds an awful lot like what a racist or white supremacist would say about people of a different race. That theyre invading and a destructive weed, even though we are all human beings essentially. I see you hate indigos because they seem to be the exact polar opposite of you

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 10:24 PM
link   

You don't know the full history of this planet, they could have been here first. Also, WAR may not even be in their vocabulary, they being aliens. Did it ever even cross your mind that peace and communication is a REAL thing? Obviously not... You don't really have a stance past an aggressive, black and white view.. FYI, if this soul reincarnate concept is a truth, then your soul may have been elsewhere at some point in the cosmos (notice my use of the word cosmos, not time). Listen, when you declare war on children, it just doesn't sit right with me, it screams fear.

edit on 22-9-2011 by EvanJP because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 10:26 PM
link   

Explanation: Uhmmm?

Now you are trying to change the goal posts ... here is why ...

It said that indigos more than likely have souls that were incarnated from a different part of the galaxy and were not native to earth.

I am staying on topic ... are you?

Personal Disclosure: I request my fellow members cease and desist from ad hominening me any more...

Examples gathered from the 1st page of posts by various members [you know who you are] ...

You, my friend... Are extremely ignorant, and unable to cope with any situation that may threaten your hostile and hateful thought process...

Sounds like you might be for this whole depopulation idea, seeing as to how you want to kill kids and all.

You sound like you need counseling

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 10:31 PM
link   
also... planetary vibrations themselves are changing so why would this all not be natural phenomenon.

and uhh... they were actually here all along and that's why they are still here.

...and they will continue to be here in one form or another.

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 10:32 PM
link   
We do know who we are, and we are staying on topic.. Topic being peace, that was the obvious goal in question. If you can give me something to back your statement, any history, as we know it, ANY information proving, or even alluding to indigo children being malevolent, please, indulge. I will accept any viewpoint as valid so long as it isn't a rant, and back by any form of logic, war is not logical, at all. Especially war against people that believe in love as the ultimate power.

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 10:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Caioneach
While reading some things about indigos i came across something interesting. It said that indigos more than likely have souls that were incarnated from a different part of the galaxy and were not native to earth. When i read that the idea popped into my head that since Indigos are human body wise and ET spirit wise they would be a great way to bridge the gap between the rest of humanity and benevolent ET's should we ever encounter them.

and that concept also fits into my First contact daydream

Hello there.

Firstly what's an indigo?

Secondly if Indigo's are not native to earth then why are they fully adaptable to my planet? What gives? Is the Indigo planet of similar terrain and habitation? Does it share similar gravity/air/light/orbit?

Thirdly, who is saying this? An author? A philosopher? A contactee?

Whom?

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 10:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by EvanJP
We do know who we are, and we are staying on topic.. Topic being peace, that was the obvious goal in question. If you can give me something to back your statement, any history, as we know it, ANY information proving, or even alluding to indigo children being malevolent, please, indulge. I will accept any viewpoint as valid so long as it isn't a rant, and back by any form of logic, war is not logical, at all. Especially war against people that believe in love as the ultimate power.

I think he feels threatened somehow. But then again only an agent of hate can feel threatened by a group of people who want nothing more than to spread love and light. A normal person wouldnt feel that way.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join