It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Indigos/Lightworkers/StarSeeds the best people to meet with aliens in case of first contact?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 01:00 PM
link   
WHAT IF... the aliens didn't realize how much evil was here until they came here and some got left behind and the government stole their stuff and all they really wanted was to get their stuff back and the governemnet wont let them have it so they keep sending rescuers and the governemnt keeps killing them... sending more indigos into the human world until the finally get their # back.

ok... i totally just made that up. I fully admit it, but it is just as damn viable as any other theory... so theories are causing a problem aren't they? a BIG problem.

I for one.. and sicj and tired of hearing theories... even all conflicting ones that plague my own head.

...but if you don't show "theory" and give your "opinion"... people will simply think you don't use your brain at all unless you are dealing in the much safer zone of "fact"...which is where i prefer to deal because less of my feelings can be used against me or to annoy me that way... but the zone of FACT is not a luxury here, is it?

Do you suppose that is just the territory... or do you think it just makes a lot of lovely filler?

We all want to believe that it's just the territory and ONE day answers WILL BE found here... but ALL THESE NEEDLESS posts... especially the trolling ones just to extract alternating opinions- a HIDEOUS waste.

Genuine opinions have a right to be expressed but not all these theories are even real opinions carried by the poster... and those people have no regards for truth even if they have deluded themselves into thinking they do.

Seriously... all i want is for you to attach a claim to one... even a totally vague one.... fundamental... EVEN IF IT'S WRONG.

I just want to know if you actually OWN YOUR OPINION.

o you own it? Prove it... what brought you to this conclusion.

I don't even care about right or wrong anymore. I just want to know that all these opinions just being thrown around like candy ACTUALLY BELONG to someone.
edit on 23-9-2011 by BlackSatinDancer because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 01:15 PM
link   
If you come to planet earth in a space ship... and somebody takes it from you by use of frequency technology that you JUST GOT DONE TEACHING THEM so they wouldn't blow themselves up near you... and they use this against you to take your stuff and now YOU CAN'T LEAVE... but you also can't be fully brought down in spirit.

how many decades are you going to hide behind a rock... or perhaps you would be building an army for an old "Grudge"?

not saying that happened, but you can't prove that it didn't and i have plenty of suggestions that could back that up.... IN THEORY. I could make a WHOLE NEW THEORY on ETs and start a website about it.

it would still be theory, but I could fully explain to you how i came to that theory, because it would actually be my theory. A lot of people on this site do not even own their own opinions because someone likes to go around mixing up the pot. They think it helps them see from different angles... but really, it's RUINING the good ingredients. You CAN put way too much crap in a stew... and in the end, you have nothing of substance to eat.

so many words, so few actual answers.

the least that real posters can do for each other is representing themselves genuinely, but half of the people on here think it's more important to make up a new user name to throw other regs off track and to give the feeling that there are more people active on this forum than there really is.

the majority of the threads you see on ATS are done by a handful of the same people.

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 01:23 PM
link   
You don't seriously believe Indigo's exist do you? Got any evidence?

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 01:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Krono

As of right now, I am very skeptical (of the thought that they are alien souls).

I, however, personally believe that there are people born into the world that are much more aware of the negative aspects of the world we live in, and how to avoid becoming another part of the machine. Call them what you would like, it doesn't really need a label, I think this exists in every person on the planet, we just don't always access it.

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 01:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Krono

YES>>> THEY CAN BE *****ACTUALLY**** VIEWED BY KIRLIAN CAMERAS.

Do I know the significance... No.

Do you know what Google is? No.

Any more questions?

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 02:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by BlackSatinDancer

Originally posted by Doublemint

You ask me how it make sense and then you answer it, that is odd. And show me were your knowldge of going into a war zone and not using war to create peace is?

i did no such thing because i have yet to conclude whether or not I think they are even coming here in the first place... i said IF they are. i think there is a possibility they may be merely sending messengers for the comfort of the ones that got lost here somehow... died here. are stuck here until death. What if they are just reminding them that this world is not permanent and to not get caught up in it and let it make you sad... because it's going to be over soon? what if they NEVER intend to again step foot on planet earth because they tried and they were attacked by evil?... which the cover ups indicate... these are all what ifs... i have made that very clear.

You said that if they were benevolent, that they would naturally stay away.

now let's go back to these what ifs... because there are SO MANY, but they are still all that they are... what ifs.

so... what you are saying is not only a HUGE what if, but it's the kind of what if that excludes another HUGE set of what ifs... and IT CANT DO THAT.

now again... why do you think it is so black and white that they would automatically stay away if they are benevolent? ... because that is the EPITOME of looking at things in black and white... not as a mere what if, which is exactly what it is.

I got PLENTY of counter "what ifs' for you... so all i am trying to do is attach your claim to something FUNDAMENTAL.

that is all.

It's not to argue, it's to point out that this thread did not need to be ANYWHERE near this long to get to this point.

If we are not talking about what ifs then we have to supply evedince. So if you are talking in what ifs then you should understand by saying IF THEY ARE COMING here you are talking about them possibly of them coming here after an aggression zit festers and pops. So, what I said "If these aliens were benevolent I would think they would understand to stay away and that interaction rarely brings peace." And it would appear to me that you aggreed when you said "they are going to wait till the great big aggression zit festers and pops". It looks to me that you answered your own question which was, "and how in the world does that make sense?" I am confused because you know you are talking in what ifs and I know you are talking in what ifs, yet you act like I dont know. Why?

When you put a what if up for disscussion why to do back away from it? I would think the whole point of bring it up would be to talk about it. I'm also not really interested in how many what ifs there are because I know there are more out there than you and me can come up with. You said what ifs cant cancle each other out but they can in one set of reallity one what if exist and in another set of reality the other what if exist. All I have done is stated the what if that first came to my mind and seemed to have clashed extremly harsh with yours.

I was under the immpression that those that talked in what ifs were aware of talking in what ifs, but to me it apears you are coming at me as a believer I don't know you just seem angry when I read your post.

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 02:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Caioneach
While reading some things about indigos i came across something interesting. It said that indigos more than likely have souls that were incarnated from a different part of the galaxy and were not native to earth. When i read that the idea popped into my head that since Indigos are human body wise and ET spirit wise they would be a great way to bridge the gap between the rest of humanity and benevolent ET's should we ever encounter them.

and that concept also fits into my First contact daydream

Intriguing question. It has been claimed of me that I am indigo, but I make no such claim.

I believe mankind is far and away the most amazing creature in the universe-- despite my low expectations of most. If those few who I find different and rare are the Indigo, then I would indeed want those striving and nearest embracing all of what it is to be human to be our representatives in a First Contact scenario.

However, if there is intelligent extraterrestrial life (a mighty big "if"), I fear that any such life would likely disappoint us: superior in technology alone but inferior regarding matters of the heart and soul.

My own daydream in that regard is that mankind, when achieving our full potential, will find we have no need at all for technology. A First Contact with a technologically superior species, will likely distract us from our higher purpose and therefore be something more of a nightmare.

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 02:56 PM
link   

Any more questions?

What has Google got to do with it? Google is a search engine, every piece of information can be found on Google (bar the very secretive stuff). Doesn't mean the evidence will be on google.

Yes I have another question, how do I identify an "Indigo"?

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 05:21 PM
link   

Any more questions?

What has Google got to do with it? Google is a search engine, every piece of information can be found on Google (bar the very secretive stuff). Doesn't mean the evidence will be on google.

Yes I have another question, how do I identify an "Indigo"?

If you tried to use google you would find so much information on the full reality that is called the kirlian camera.

Anyone who says indigo auras do not exist and laugh at those who are talking about them have nothing at all to offer the conversation. they just think that by laughing at others without doing any research what so ever that this automatically makes them sound superior as if they have so much more common sense than everyone just because they thinks it's all opinion when only the descriptions are actually opinionated. If you had done any research, you'd know this... but because you gathered by reading other people's posts that the topic is so opinionated... you just took it upon yourself to assume that ALL of it is based on mere opinion... and mere opinion can always be shot down with another opinion... and some think that by adding a tone of superiority, it will give the impression of more credit.

Maybe you ought to try interjecting such impressive comments in bars where people are drinking and can't tell the difference in actual fact, supported opinion and people who are just hoping to make ANYONE think they know something even when they clearly do not know very much about the subject at all by bullish tone.

It kinda helps when you have something to back up your tone, you know.

EDIT... to find an indigo you go around taking pictures with a kirlian camera.

I'm starting to think somebody needs to sticky a thread about kirlian cameras because apparantly no one has any idea that these are being sold all over the internet and think this could really solve a lot of this crap.

"I think my son is an indigo... how do I know for sure?"

IF ITS THAT IMPORTANT... BUY A DAMN CAMERA.

This is so exhausting. There is NO POINT in trying to put all kinds of fancy descriptions on it when can find out in a matter of minutes FOR SURE with a Kirlian camera!!!

GRRRRR!!!!

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 05:42 PM
link   

You ask me how it make sense and then you answer it, that is odd. And show me were your knowldge of going into a war zone and not using war to create peace is?

i did no such thing because i have yet to conclude whether or not I think they are even coming here in the first place... i said IF they are. i think there is a possibility they may be merely sending messengers for the comfort of the ones that got lost here somehow... died here. are stuck here until death. What if they are just reminding them that this world is not permanent and to not get caught up in it and let it make you sad... because it's going to be over soon? what if they NEVER intend to again step foot on planet earth because they tried and they were attacked by evil?... which the cover ups indicate... these are all what ifs... i have made that very clear.

You said that if they were benevolent, that they would naturally stay away.

now let's go back to these what ifs... because there are SO MANY, but they are still all that they are... what ifs.

so... what you are saying is not only a HUGE what if, but it's the kind of what if that excludes another HUGE set of what ifs... and IT CANT DO THAT.

now again... why do you think it is so black and white that they would automatically stay away if they are benevolent? ... because that is the EPITOME of looking at things in black and white... not as a mere what if, which is exactly what it is.

I got PLENTY of counter "what ifs' for you... so all i am trying to do is attach your claim to something FUNDAMENTAL.

that is all.

It's not to argue, it's to point out that this thread did not need to be ANYWHERE near this long to get to this point.

When you put a what if up for disscussion why to do back away from it? I would think the whole point of bring it up would be to talk about it. I'm also not really interested in how many what ifs there are because I know there are more out there than you and me can come up with. You said what ifs cant cancle each other out but they can in one set of reallity one what if exist and in another set of reality the other what if exist. All I have done is stated the what if that first came to my mind and seemed to have clashed extremly harsh with yours.

I was under the immpression that those that talked in what ifs were aware of talking in what ifs, but to me it apears you are coming at me as a believer I don't know you just seem angry when I read your post.

no, I didn't answer my own question because i want YOU to tell ME where YOU get the idea they are not benevolent because they would know to stay away. You're not telling me this.

If your opinion is that they would stay away if they are benevolent is because the intitial contact would be too confrontational... then YES that wuld be an explanation as to how you own your opinion. i did not ask you to explain to ME why it ever would cross my mind... Because i already KNOW WHAT I'M THINKING.

You think I am trying to argue, but that is just the byproduct of me trying to see where you are getting this.

I think you are arguing... simply because you feel I've contested you... and therefore this will not become more clear, but rather LESS clear.... because we are no longer just trying to figure out what the other is saying.

YOU are trying not to lose an argument when I think that is far from the point.

If you say that is how you come to conclusion... FINE, but you didn't say that. YOU said that **I** ... but nothing i said was meant to be conclusive.

You are the one who wants the conclusion.

i might even be able to help you with if you'd let me, but you're dead set on thinking I am merely contesting you.

My answer to your ASSUMED path of coming to your conclusion is-

What if they calculated the risk of coming to earth and starting a war but that their earnest intentions was to stop a much greater evil that would eventually result in the death of the planet.

in THAT scenario, if they DID NOT come to planet earth to help... how could you then EVER call them benevolent? Trust me friend... i'm well versed in what ifs"... we can do this all day. My point is that you do not have the conclusion yet that you seek. I'd just be happy if one more person in the world could accept that.

as for my anger... read my debilitating anger post and confirm your suspicions!

yes... I AM ANGRY... not at you, but at the world and you're a part of it right now I'm afraid.

yeah, I think it's safe to assume that anyone who lays around asking for god to kill them is not happy with life.

You'll get no argument there!

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 05:57 PM
link   

Do you have any evidence that they don't ? I will wager a years pay that you can't prove Indigos don't exist .
Care to take me up on it ?

Put up or shut up

edit on 29/05/2011 by tpg65 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 07:25 PM
link   
If Indigos are suppoedly so loving and empathetic, why is it that 100 percent of the so called "Indigo" I have ever come in contact with were all some of the most selfish individuals I have ever come in contact with?

How can a people be so concerned with everyone's well being when their first order of business is to separate themselves from everyone else?

Take a step back, look at the Indigo fad for what it really is, and critically think about it.
The criteria of claiming Indigoness consists of "Not dealing well with authority", and "Dislikes waiting in line."

What's next? "A cheating lover will devastate an Indigo" , "Indigos g=feel a need to consume food when they're hungry" ? C'mon guys.

In order for this to be more than an attention seeking fad there's got to be some some solid evidence. By solid I mean verifiable through scientific means.

Everyone has a soul and we are all different and somehow special. This Indigo fad does nothing but promote the behavior of spoiled brats.
edit on 23-9-2011 by spinalremain because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 07:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by spinalremain
If Indigos are suppoedly so loving and empathetic, why is it that 100 percent of the so called "Indigo" I have ever come in contact with were all some of the most selfish individuals I have ever come in contact with?

How can a people be so concerned with everyone's well being when their first order of business is to separate themselves from everyone else?

Take a step back, look at the Indigo fad for what it really is, and critically think about it.

Examples!?
I know people that claim to be peaceful etc, but end up being the most selfish asses..

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 07:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by EvanJP

Examples!?
I know people that claim to be peaceful etc, but end up being the most selfish asses..

anyone that uses the tittle. So they are suppose to be hear to bring us together and love each other then why do they seperate from the rest of us but using a tittle other than human.

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 07:39 PM
link   
Humans look different, humans have unique personalities, there are short, tall, fat, skinny, black, white, yellow, brown, all that stuff.

So why cant the soul also be different?

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 07:41 PM
link   

Examples!?

The example is in the name. There are people who claim they're different, yet they cannot prove they're different from other people, yet they need this label to compensate for their mundane life. It's selfish. It's an empty claim.

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 07:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by rabzdguy
Humans look different, humans have unique personalities, there are short, tall, fat, skinny, black, white, yellow, brown, all that stuff.

So why cant the soul also be different?

It can be. The soul is who we are. We are all different, but we all share the same thing. The same basic genetic makeup. These Indigos are no different. How would they know how other people feel anyway? Why are they different? Everyone can feel empathy. Indigos aren't anything. It's a fabricated topic to make some feel special or some parents to make their children feel exeptional.

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 07:48 PM
link   

Firstly... i call BS. I think you have NO IDEA how many indigos you have come into contact with.

None at all. that is my opinion. that you are using a stretch of the truth to support this comment that ou simply felt inclined to make for your own satisfaction. You know that no one is really going to be able to answer this question and now all of the sudden there is a new found problem of indigos being dicks??

How convenient.

Got any support to back up this observation?... btw... MY aura is NOT indigo. Sorry if that hurts your case.

Furthermore... have you ever stopped to think that people GET TIRED of helping others after doing it for so long that they are 100% certain that it is not going to be reciprocated in any form or fashion. just because it might take others a lifetime of trying to get around to help others to figure that out, doesn't mean that people who help people are actually dicks or that indigos are dicks or any other straw you want to grasp at.

personally... I have loved helping people in my life and it really made me feel good to do it, but then i realized something and something changed. sometimes helping isn't even helping... it's nothing more than ego inflation and since many people who i have helped in MANY ways regadless of whether they can see it OR NOT... REFUSE to help ME in any way.

great... now helping makes me fell like i just want to die.

how the # is that healthy?

maybe i'll just blend in with all these other selfish assholes, but why... if i'm selfish... how much will i really need them? how much do they need me?

WHAT IF... what people REALLY need is to be aware that THEY ARE OWN THEIR OWN because the simply CANNOT BE HELPED?

how do you know that is not helping?

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 07:52 PM
link   

Examples!?

anyone that uses the tittle. So they are suppose to be hear to bring us together and love each other then why do they seperate from the rest of us but using a tittle other than human.

They DON'T

a lady who writes books and other authors DO!

*sigh*

round and round and round we go...

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 07:52 PM
link   

Examples!?

The example is in the name. There are people who claim they're different, yet they cannot prove they're different from other people, yet they need this label to compensate for their mundane life. It's selfish. It's an empty claim.

Some people are special ... Da Vinci , Gallileo , Plato , Newton , Einstein , to name but a few, and who gave them such a title ? certainly not themselves . I wager every single one of them knew they were different .

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join