It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Indigos/Lightworkers/StarSeeds the best people to meet with aliens in case of first contact?

page: 10
<< 7  8  9   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 05:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by notquiteright
Is there a correlation here?

PET SCANS seem to indicate that people with an indigo-colored “aura” such as described by the indigo children as being a claim to their inclusion in the “nationality” (ie being descendants from another race not native to earth) may actually be indicative of either being challenged by ADHD, or of having decreased brain activity in specific areas -or overall -the brain.

Link

I gotta say... that article is trying really really hard.

First of all.... "seem"... do they or don't they?
secondly, what kind of statistical job bothers to fund scans but not tell us how many scans were done... or how many people? I'll tell you what kind of scans... those with not very impressive numbers. If there are compelling numbers to add to this, the author of this who has some problem or paranoia about heaven being lavender and green and "nicey- nicey" ... whoever that is should be fired just for using that term in what is supposed to be a statistical analysis. Green check marks may look impressive but those graphs are pretty easily generated by people who sell things... it actually looks straight off a generic e-commerce site template... and the list of things... lol... let's just think of all the bad things we can say about anybody with any type of head problem... including a mere headache and make it look like there are correlations to the other.

Hey look, aspies have TWO legs... Indigos have two legs!....hmmmm...

oh look at this!...SOME aspies need GLASSES... SO DO SOME INDIGOS!

Quick, somebody take a picture of an indigo with 2 legs, glasses and aspergers and put it above this here chart.

COMPELLING.

Oh yeah... and all these people walking around thinking they are above being crappy on the inside.... the thicker the sugary smug layer is on the outside... obviously that much more crappy on the inside!

Yeah, when I get around certain people... my brain starts malfunctioning too.

I'd rather it be my brain than my SOUL.

So all you "pleasant" people... you guys must have come with plenty of lube.
edit on 24-9-2011 by BlackSatinDancer because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 05:46 AM
link   
oh yeah, oh yeah...almost forgot.

while quoting the possible medical findings here... what was the point in adding right in the middle of this, the claim that indigo people say thy are aliens?

that's kinda like saying...and the medical findings possibly conclude that indigo people... WHO BY THE WAY ARE VERY UNPATRIOTIC... *might* very well be stupid.

I can't help it... i am just so unimpressed by that paragraph... FIRST OF ALL.... where is the alien nation?

I just don't think it would be a mere NATIONALITY difference you know... unless the Alien Nation has been established over night. WHY IS NO ONE TELLING ME THESE THINGS.... boy, what changes overnight!

pfft,,,nationality, lol.

If I was this guys boss, he would be so fired.

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 05:51 AM
link   
After reading THAT article... this guy is PROBABLY one of those so dead set on border control... Those damn ALIENS and their NATIONALITY DIFFERENCES!

what a cock hole.

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 08:02 AM
link   
As a Teacher I notice behaviours and personalities in Students. I believe that all Children at this point in our evolution are not really interested in how we are progressing with society. You will always have the Students who come to school and apply themselves to their work and they will excel...however...even the Students who struggle have some amazing qualities that the studious children do not possess. The similarity is they are all questioning society and the way we live.

I believe that Indigos/Crystals and all the other labels are a way of recognising that children are different to ten years ago and twenty years ago and thirty years ago...get my point? We are evolving.

As for who gets to make Contact with the Intergalactic Visitors - I would prefer Children over politicians/scientists or anyone in a position of authority. A class wanted to discuss Intergalactic Visitors and their Craft so I asked them to finish their work and the last ten minutes we could chat. It got to the point where the majority of the class were busting to get on a Craft with me when I suggested an excursion. So all I have to say on the matter is this; all Children are special whatever label you want to place on them and when the Intergalactic Visitors arrive to help us - let the Children go first - the adults have been in charge for toooooo long and look at the place!

Come on Intergalactic Visitors - the Children are ready to meet you! Much Peace to everyone...

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 08:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Hawkwind.

So many things, but for starters lookup Dolores Cannon and her work in the Convoluted Universe book series.

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 05:30 PM
link   
reply to post by OmegaLogos

I cannot believe my eyes! Spiritual racism. Or is it spiritual xenophobia? I did not think it possible, but humans keep disappointing me more and more. What a pitiful excuse for intelligent beings we are.

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 10:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by BlackSatinDancer

Originally posted by spinalremain

Originally posted by EvanJP

If Indigos are suppoedly so loving and empathetic, why is it that 100 percent of the so called "Indigo" I have ever come in contact with were all some of the most selfish individuals I have ever come in contact with?

How can a people be so concerned with everyone's well being when their first order of business is to separate themselves from everyone else?

Take a step back, look at the Indigo fad for what it really is, and critically think about it.

Examples!?
I know people that claim to be peaceful etc, but end up being the most selfish asses..

The example is in the name. There are people who claim they're different, yet they cannot prove they're different from other people, yet they need this label to compensate for their mundane life. It's selfish. It's an empty claim.

how many times does it really need to be pointed out that you can see indigo auras with a kirlian camera.

a hundred? a THOUSAND?

how many times?!

Yes, but you're suggesting that a person's aura being a different color equates to them having an extra strand of DNA, or somehow being different from other humans. So much different that you're naming them after the aura. That's the thing. I have no problem with auras. I have a problem of one being superior or so separate from the others that they're not considered human any longer. How can you accept such silkly claims?

A lot of those in this thread claiming their belief in Indigo are relatively new members here. Give yourselves a few years here at ATS, as it really is a fantastic site with intelligent people and many different opinions and facts, and you'll realize that the only thing there is to Indigo is this ......$$; for those writing the books and selling the snake oil, and then there's teenage angst. It's much easier to claim that no one could possibly understand you because you're oh so different. In the end though, you're not oh so different. You're a human being like everyone else. You may be better or worse at certain things, but you eat, sleep, dream and love the same as everyone else.

edit on 24-9-2011 by spinalremain because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 10:54 PM
link   
OH MY GOD!

ok... I have been laying here thinking because I had really bad indegestion earlier but anyway... I have not caught up in this post since my last reply and I see that there is a quote of me right above this... sorry, but I will have to get back to you later.... right now I'm having a brainstorm.

I was thinking of catching up on the threads and all and the article with the brain scan on it was still on the screen.

I was just sitting here looking at it and thinking and this article has made me realize something very extraordinary!!

I HAVE SEEN BRAIN AURAS!!!!

The first time this happened, me and my 2 sisters were in trouble for something and my mother was lecturing us... and she made it a point (trying to teach us respect) to look her in the eyes while she was talking to us. And we would sitthere looking at her fixedly... which this is actually quite hilarious in hindsight... but I always noticed that her face would start to change colors... especially around her eyes. I have for a long time thought that I could see octarine... which is a weird color that wizards are supposed to see or something and when I read the description... I knew I had seen it... and you are looking at on the brain scan... but the fancy equipment makes it easy.

Here's the thing... this is totally scientifically possible. look at the so called normal brain,,, see the pink projections emitting from it?... if this is a genuine scan, that brain is emitting much more energy than the other brain because that is the type of brain it is... letme not go off on a tangent describing what these things exactly mean because it may be highly debatable.... BUT.... THINK ABOUT IT!

If you stare at something long enough, light or energy BURNS YOUR RETINAS!!!

It is TOTALLY possible to see a brain aura... especially a very energized one.... like a mad mommy trying to teach.

By close observation, there is more than what you see on the surface. You can be in darkness and observe energies as well...perhaps better if you are still. I have seen them.

This isn't even HALF the stuff going through my head right now!!!

Whew!!!...some of the things are actually a little scary but I am trying to work a lot of other things out related to other things.

I have also decided that it is very erroneous to assume that a brain working on less energy is automatically a flaw.

Allow me to give you an example.

Some computers use more energy than others and need bigger power supplies. If you don't have a sufficient power supply, your components will start competing for power. It will try to negotiate to a degree but at a point something will cause a shutdown. that would be the example I'm comparing to a malfunctioning brain indicated by lower energy.... but then you might have another machine that is much more efficient with energy that can do a lot more and has what would be considered a more intelligent design.

I think a closer look would need to be taken of the equipment... you never know what you might find when you take a closer look.... especially on the level of subtle frequencies. Energy doesn't just go up or down, it goes every single solitary place in between... because it is everything that exists.

Who says you can't have a more efficient brain?

Maybe what we are really suffering from is MIND POLLUTION.

DAMN that would be a cool name for an album!

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 12:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by BlackSatinDancer

Originally posted by EvanJP

If Indigos are suppoedly so loving and empathetic, why is it that 100 percent of the so called "Indigo" I have ever come in contact with were all some of the most selfish individuals I have ever come in contact with?

How can a people be so concerned with everyone's well being when their first order of business is to separate themselves from everyone else?

Take a step back, look at the Indigo fad for what it really is, and critically think about it.

Examples!?
I know people that claim to be peaceful etc, but end up being the most selfish asses..

The example is in the name. There are people who claim they're different, yet they cannot prove they're different from other people, yet they need this label to compensate for their mundane life. It's selfish. It's an empty claim.

how many times does it really need to be pointed out that you can see indigo auras with a kirlian camera.

a hundred? a THOUSAND?

how many times?!

Yes, but you're suggesting that a person's aura being a different color equates to them having an extra strand of DNA, or somehow being different from other humans. So much different that you're naming them after the aura. That's the thing. I have no problem with auras. I have a problem of one being superior or so separate from the others that they're not considered human any longer. How can you accept such silkly claims?

A lot of those in this thread claiming their belief in Indigo are relatively new members here. Give yourselves a few years here at ATS, as it really is a fantastic site with intelligent people and many different opinions and facts, and you'll realize that the only thing there is to Indigo is this ......$$; for those writing the books and selling the snake oil, and then there's teenage angst. It's much easier to claim that no one could possibly understand you because you're oh so different. In the end though, you're not oh so different. You're a human being like everyone else. You may be better or worse at certain things, but you eat, sleep, dream and love the same as everyone else.

edit on 24-9-2011 by spinalremain because: (no reason given)

uh...well, i'm going to tell you right now that I'm much more interested in the facts at hand... not just mere opinions. That is EXACTLY why i was pointing in the direction of a fact of the matter in the post that you quoted. I made that because pure opinion... on either side- just bogs it down.

Some people think they are great. some other people don't like the fact that some other people think some people are great and clearly some people have even tried to suggest they are NOT so great..I'm sure you have your favorites as well. opinions, opinions, opinions.

I'd rather talk about the fundamentals of the subject. I'm going to see where the early realizations of this observation has lead into other areas... because clearly it has.

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 02:47 AM
link   
i think i recall on faces of death where they were banging the little monkey in the head to eat his brain... when he stopped screaming and gave up... there was some type of cast on the film... colors. it's really weird. it makes me mad but it looks like a poof of octarine leaving him.

maybe that was my imagination... I don't study that video... that one makes me feel very sick.

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 12:32 PM
link   
The subject of Indigo Children comes up time and again in online forums but, no matter how many times I read through it, I don't seem to connect with it at all. By that I mean I don't get a feeling about myself one way or another with any of the colors. Not indigo, not red, not crystal, not any of them - though I believe some others do connect rather strongly.
Perhaps reading this thread makes you feel defensive or aggressive - it seems to me that people react that way quite often. I find that interesting...

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 02:25 PM
link   
I wonder if there is truth to the indigo color or absence of color being a mutable color... what would be the attack colors for those who are knowingly or unknowingly executing a psychic attack.

I am really starting to want one of these cameras.
edit on 26-9-2011 by BlackSatinDancer because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 04:16 PM
link   
weird... all of the sudden i have a theory of rainbow auras. clears that fuse with external energies easily.
i doubt that is an original theory which is starting to creep me out because more of the opinion becomes apparent with facts.

i think some are predominately prey, some predominately predator and some even right in the middle... a bit of a switch.

top topics

<< 7  8  9   >>

join