It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Indigos/Lightworkers/StarSeeds the best people to meet with aliens in case of first contact?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 10:37 AM
link   
reply to post by OmegaLogos

Those indigos that are 'invading your planet and species' are here to help aid in raising the planets vibration and raise mankinds collective conciousness to a new level.

There is a hands off, non interference policy in regards to evolving civilizations. Therefor, the only way that other civilizations can help mankind, is from within. They incarnate here to help us without violating free will. They are doing very important work and it is a big deal.

Have some respect.

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 10:42 AM
link   
reply to post by tpg65

I left the board and came back today, thank you for saying what I could not really put into words.

There is no reason to shoot down this concept.

Better yet, all of these theories of "self-proclamation"..

The children don't make these claims, and it is not always parents (usually not parents), making the claim. No need to get upset. The post was created with the idea that the phenom is a real thing, therefore, if you just want to spit on it, this isn't the board for you!

(fyi, I never claimed this was a real occurrence, I simply engaged in healthy conversation, not unhealthy belittlement)

Good day!
edit on 23-9-2011 by EvanJP because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 11:00 AM
link   
reply to post by kbresto

Totaly agree with you

Its time this system cease to exist

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 11:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by tpg65

Indigo's don't proclaim to feel "special" , just different . There is a bitterness in your post . Maybe you always wanted to be "special" , but alas you have realised that you are not and you resent anybody who is .

You're psychological evaluation of me has failed miserably. That's not bitterness you detect, it's annoyance. Time after time I see people posting ''ooohh I'm special....I'm indigo...I feel different'' and it's pathetic. How can you feel different unless you know how everyone else is feeling? It doesn't make sense. When a so called indigo lists why they feel different to people what they state is just about how most people feel at some stage or other.

I'm happy enough to just be unique but that's not enough for some people is it?

edit on 23-9-2011 by Hawkwind. because: spelling

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 11:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by iversusvsversusi

Those indigos that are 'invading your planet and species' are here to help aid in raising the planets vibration and raise mankinds collective conciousness to a new level.

There is a hands off, non interference policy in regards to evolving civilizations. Therefor, the only way that other civilizations can help mankind, is from within. They incarnate here to help us without violating free will. They are doing very important work and it is a big deal.

Have some respect.

I am seriously interested in how you came to this belief. Did you just read it somewhere and believe it? How did you come to such a conclusion? With respect, please expand.

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 11:31 AM
link   
indigos dont exist
they're just kids seeking attention

/thread

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 11:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Hawkwind.

In all fairness, we already know how everyone else is feeling, we all share the same emotions, they do not differ from human to human, the only difference is when the emotions are felt, depending on the given set of circumstances. Alas, if somebody is really sad, walks into a room, EVERYONE feels the frequency change, even if the person denies anything being wrong. It is not just the indigo that can be empathy driven beings, we all are, we just don't realize it. I know that when somebody is really angry, they don't need to express that anger to me, you can tell VIA body language, tone of voice, etc. They change the atmosphere. Collectively, this can have a huge effect on everyone around the planet. (sorry, didn't mean to rant there, just figured that I would throw this in the mix).

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 11:37 AM
link   
Indigos and crystals are real.

Indigos and crystals are extremely rare.

Don't believe the hype, they are not as common as the websites want you think. Probably a few new agers did find children who were unique, and they used the rarity to pocket some cash on the side by making all these crazy books about indigos, and crystals.

Now everyone thinks because they were some emo makeup, listen to Korn, and climb trees that they are Indigos. Trust me, when you come into contact with a true Indigo / Crystal you will know.

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 11:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Q2IN2Y

Agreed, I wouldn't really say that wearing makeup and listening to Korn is a great way to substantiate your claims of being an indigo.. Hopefully people would be able to break past that bs... From what I can gather, that would be the last thing these people would want to listen to!

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 11:43 AM
link   
I do believe there is a difference and a reason for it happening... I just don't think it is what everyone is coloring it.

i'm not saying they are wrong... but it's like the big splotches of sloppy color in the coloring book without the defining lines of the picture... what the hell is it? Who knows.

You can say a person is nice, intuitive, is more love oriented and whatever... and it might even be true, but this absolutely no way to understand just what the indigo auras mean. there needs to be some more science added to it and it is actually very possible just within this thread. there is a scientific reason for ANY different color, so therefore there must be a scientific reason that auras can be different colors... but people just want to pass around opinions as usual. Great... now we have fifty million opinions that indigos COULD be different somehow... well, gee that settles it.

i attempt to point that there is science behind it without spending too much time on it because i've got way too many other things to do that won't be appreciated so i'm kinda pressed for time.

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 11:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Q2IN2Y
Indigos and crystals are real.

Indigos and crystals are extremely rare.

Don't believe the hype, they are not as common as the websites want you think. Probably a few new agers did find children who were unique, and they used the rarity to pocket some cash on the side by making all these crazy books about indigos, and crystals.

Now everyone thinks because they were some emo makeup, listen to Korn, and climb trees that they are Indigos. Trust me, when you come into contact with a true Indigo / Crystal you will know.

how rare and where did you get this info?

You know... they SELL these cameras... they are like polaroids... a few hundred for a good one and on the sites where you an find these cameras... they have pictures of people with different aura colors and some of them are indeed indigo. what, did they find all the rare auras and put them on the sales page? that's going a little far. did they fake the aura pictures or something?

where is this information coming from? Regardless of letting people find details on their own which should NOT be hard to find and I'm certainly not getting paid to look this crap up either... but at least i pointed to multiple source origins.

there is the lady who supposedly discovered the indigo auras and wrote that book... whatever it's called. there's cameras all over the net that would LITERALLY allow you to GO INTO PUBLIC AND FIND OUT... but we are still throwing around claims with absolutely no shred of origin.

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 11:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Caioneach

I think you just missed the entire point of what i was trying to say. Either that or your paranoid.

Why would someone who can relate to both people be a double agent? If you had an issue with someone and the two of you had a mutual friend who could come between you and solve your issue then would that person be a double agent or would he be the best person suited to fix the problem?

If these aliens were benevolent I would think they would understand to stay away. So, these people with alien spirits would appear to be invaders to me. Interaction rarely brings peace.

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 12:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Doublemint

I think you just missed the entire point of what i was trying to say. Either that or your paranoid.

Why would someone who can relate to both people be a double agent? If you had an issue with someone and the two of you had a mutual friend who could come between you and solve your issue then would that person be a double agent or would he be the best person suited to fix the problem?

If these aliens were benevolent I would think they would understand to stay away. So, these people with alien spirits would appear to be invaders to me. Interaction rarely brings peace.

and how in the world does that make sense?

yeah... let's just sit back and watch while all these dumb monkeys rape and kill each other.

personally I think if they are going to come into this physical dimension and not just let us kill ourselves off, they are going to wait till the great big aggression zit festers and pops. that way they will be coming into a clean slate.... like some type of equilibrium.... just waiting for it to balance because now it is so far in the red, you couldn't step foot on planet earth without feeling like you are drowning in crappy vibrations.

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 12:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by EvanJP
We do know who we are, and we are staying on topic.. Topic being peace, that was the obvious goal in question. If you can give me something to back your statement, any history, as we know it, ANY information proving, or even alluding to indigo children being malevolent, please, indulge. I will accept any viewpoint as valid so long as it isn't a rant, and back by any form of logic, war is not logical, at all. Especially war against people that believe in love as the ultimate power.

Your post would make more since if the op hadn't said that the indigo's were aliens, but since the op did say that that is what the topic would be. So, I ask you do you have any information or evidence that aliens are peacfull?

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 12:09 PM
link   
A coworker of mine (she's one of those love and light people) who "sees" great things in me bought me a session with a lightworker psychic woman except she doesn't call herself a psychic. During the session, the woman informed me that I was indigo. I just dismissed it because I think it's all bs.

If they have been coming in large numbers since the 70s, why is the world worse than ever? This is all new age bs, except new age isn't new anymore, and where is all of the enlightenment it promised? Trendy religions for trendy people.

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 12:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by BlackSatinDancer

yeah... let's just sit back and watch while all these dumb monkeys rape and kill each other.

personally I think if they are going to come into this physical dimension and not just let us kill ourselves off, they are going to wait till the great big aggression zit festers and pops. that way they will be coming into a clean slate.... like some type of equilibrium.... just waiting for it to balance because now it is so far in the red, you couldn't step foot on planet earth without feeling like you are drowning in crappy vibrations.

You ask me how it make sense and then you answer it, that is odd. And show me were your knowldge of going into a war zone and not using war to create peace is?

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 12:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by notquiteright
A coworker of mine (she's one of those love and light people) who "sees" great things in me bought me a session with a lightworker psychic woman except she doesn't call herself a psychic. During the session, the woman informed me that I was indigo. I just dismissed it because I think it's all bs.

If they have been coming in large numbers since the 70s, why is the world worse than ever? This is all new age bs, except new age isn't new anymore, and where is all of the enlightenment it promised? Trendy religions for trendy people.

the world isn't worse... we are actually less aggressive now than in the past.

still screwed up? sure... unless something changes that like you say, never seems to change... but is the world really worse now that we can push buttons and kill people?

used to, we had to go into very tiring lengthy battles to chop each other to pieces, in skirts no less... doesn't that kind of make you realize just how bad we actually USED to hate each other compared to now?

edit on 23-9-2011 by BlackSatinDancer because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 12:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Doublemint

I never said that they were aliens, I am simply speaking from a humanitarian point of view. But, I also have stated in other threads (possibly this one) that there are more than likely multiple alien species, with multiple agendas and stances on mankind. I don't see things in black and white, as so many people seem to. But if you want articles backing the statement that you put into my mouth, that statement being aliens are peaceful, sure, take a gander.

DISCLAIMER; THE OPINIONS AND VIEWS EXPRESSED IN THE FOLLOWING ARTICLES ARE NOT THAT OF MY OWN.

Here is a thread on a popular story in Africa (I would post the actual vids but this is sufficient)
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Read the last statement here;
ezinearticles.com...

I'm not searching for anything else as I don't really care to, because I stated my belief earlier, if there are people who wish to harm humanity on this planet, and people that wish to help people on this planet... Why would it be any different outside of this planet?

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 12:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by EvanJP
reply to post by Doublemint

I never said that they were aliens, I am simply speaking from a humanitarian point of view. But, I also have stated in other threads (possibly this one) that there are more than likely multiple alien species, with multiple agendas and stances on mankind. I don't see things in black and white, as so many people seem to. But if you want articles backing the statement that you put into my mouth, that statement being aliens are peaceful, sure, take a gander.

DISCLAIMER; THE OPINIONS AND VIEWS EXPRESSED IN THE FOLLOWING ARTICLES ARE NOT THAT OF MY OWN.

Here is a thread on a popular story in Africa (I would post the actual vids but this is sufficient)
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Read the last statement here;
ezinearticles.com...

I'm not searching for anything else as I don't really care to, because I stated my belief earlier, if there are people who wish to harm humanity on this planet, and people that wish to help people on this planet... Why would it be any different outside of this planet?

You dont have to state that you believe indigo's to be aliens or not. The op did so that sets what we are talking about. I did not say you said aliens are peacefull I said that is what the op said. Whether indigo's are peacefull are not is not the question but are aliens peacefull because indigo would just be another word for alien. It does seem you and other do see in black in white because you seem to be unable to understand another persons point of view.

I don't believe it is any differnt outside of this planet. But what do we know of these indigo aliens? How good of actors are they? How long are they willing to wait for the right time to attack? I can't answer these questions so to assume they are peacfull just seems silly to me.

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 12:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by BlackSatinDancer

You ask me how it make sense and then you answer it, that is odd. And show me were your knowldge of going into a war zone and not using war to create peace is?

i did no such thing because i have yet to conclude whether or not I think they are even coming here in the first place... i said IF they are. i think there is a possibility they may be merely sending messengers for the comfort of the ones that got lost here somehow... died here. are stuck here until death. What if they are just reminding them that this world is not permanent and to not get caught up in it and let it make you sad... because it's going to be over soon? what if they NEVER intend to again step foot on planet earth because they tried and they were attacked by evil?... which the cover ups indicate... these are all what ifs... i have made that very clear.

You said that if they were benevolent, that they would naturally stay away.

now let's go back to these what ifs... because there are SO MANY, but they are still all that they are... what ifs.

so... what you are saying is not only a HUGE what if, but it's the kind of what if that excludes another HUGE set of what ifs... and IT CANT DO THAT.

now again... why do you think it is so black and white that they would automatically stay away if they are benevolent? ... because that is the EPITOME of looking at things in black and white... not as a mere what if, which is exactly what it is.

I got PLENTY of counter "what ifs' for you... so all i am trying to do is attach your claim to something FUNDAMENTAL.

that is all.

It's not to argue, it's to point out that this thread did not need to be ANYWHERE near this long to get to this point.

edit on 23-9-2011 by BlackSatinDancer because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join