It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Spiritual Awakening Happening as we speak!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 03:52 PM
link   
I think that since I woke up spiritually, I have gone looking for more people with similar ideas as me. People that have always felt something big was coming, and the more I look, the more people I find. The bigger the idea becomes reality, and nothing has really changed at all. Its just me, being more conscious of my surroundings, and those that feel similarly.

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 05:26 PM
link   
I agree, some people are feeling a spiritual awakening heading their way, but this is not true for all in fact I think I could say for most and still be safe in my assumption. I had an interesting converstation with some on ATS chat last night and I found people are not ready to really grasp what this spiritual awakening means. They are not ready to let go of the concept of family and loved ones if need be, theyre not ready to let go of the "eye for an eye" concept, and they do not have the WILL to look within and be their worse critic.

The process of awakening really starts within oneself and then leads to sevice of others, people find this difficult because for so long ppl have only served self and continue to do so within this system of delusion. This is not pessimism either, this is realism. The road to enlightenment is not easy, but at the end of it you will find yourself standing taller and stronger then ever.

The question is are you ready to give up everything?

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 05:32 PM
link   
I woke up this morning, told myself "I'm going to have a good day", played some techno music and got ready to go to work.

On the way to work, I told myself again "I'm going to have a good day". There was no traffic that got in my way as I went to work. When I got there, everybody was in a good mood.

I kept smiling and assuring myself that today was going to be a good day. And guess what? It affected everyone around me. Nobody left work unhappy today, everyone was in good spirits and made plenty of money, myself included.

Compared to two to three weeks ago when I was just feeling really negative. I kept feeling like I was going to get screwed at work and I was going to have a really bad day. Well, that's exactly how it went.

Reality is what you make of it. Something is happening, it is up to you to make it good or bad.

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 02:48 AM
link   
reply to post by TechUnique

Yes a spiritual awakening is happening but all we need do is Remember to Live in The Now. Stop our minds chatter constantly moving between past and future, when we let our minds live outside the Now we arnt actually living at all, we only truely exist in The Now. We are waking up to the fact its our minds ego that lives in time but we spiritually live in a state of "no time" as the Now is eternal. Clock time/linear time is man made and we have become trapped within it. This is the prison many talk about.

To understand this just ask yourself what have you ever done in the past or future? Nothing, everything we do is done in The Now.

We are waking up from this "dream" of linear time which only exists in our minds ego, not in our spiritual being. Spiritual enlightenment is to be found in The Now not in any illusion of past or present.

Just Be Here Now.
edit on 23-9-2011 by Stillness because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 03:49 AM
link   
I'm not sure im haveing a spiritual awakening but i do feel something is going to happen soon ..I've had this weird feeling since last year.. Happening right now im not sure of that ..I try to have positive thoughts and wake up each day saying (this is going to be a good day) But i have to admit im not into this love and light stuff i just try to get through each day the best way i can...Peace,sugarcookie1

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 06:34 AM
link   
reply to post by LeTan

Makes perfect sense, since you're creating your, and responsible for your reality

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 03:44 PM
link   
reply to post by TechUnique

Check this out. Came accross it and was impressed. Just thought you guys would like to see this.

www....(nolink)/?rl8y9cv9yl2eyvr

I'm really curious about your thoughts on this.

???

Oh almost forgot there is a password on it: seth0223

edit on 23-9-2011 by TemplarSeth because: forgot the password on the PDF File

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 12:11 AM
link   
come to think of it, it feels like my mind is starting to wake up spiritually in the last year or so and i feel like something is coming i hope im not just fooling myself.
edit on 24-9-2011 by killuminatiXIII because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1   >>

join