It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Spiritual Awakening Happening as we speak!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 01:06 PM
link   

Something Spiritual Coming Our Way..

Times are tense, emotions are running high and time itself... seems to be wavering. This is not the rant of a crazy man neither is this a warning. Nor is it inspired by some kind of mundane internet influence. I am speaking truthfully, from the heart and concerning something I genuinely believe is happening.

Dreams.. I have noticed a great influx in dreams over the past couple of years getting more and more frequent. This corroborates with most of my friends who have also noticed a great influx in not only the amount of dreams being experienced but also the intensity of those dreams.

Emotions.. Emotions seem to be running wilder and wilder. Anywhere I look whether it be my friends, the general public, the internet, world politics or whatever emotions seem to be getting more and more unstable by the day. Loads more arguments and fights compared to usual.. just a general feeling of a lot more negativity. Anywhere where emotions play a key role seems more negative, more flustered as of late.

Self doubt seems to be taking root as a lot of people step outside themselves not liking what they see. Problems that have been buried deep down into the dark depths of their subconscious are started to bubble and fizz to the surface. People are coming to terms with themselves and the world around them and they are not liking it. But who can blame them? Our species is in shambles, we are so far from what we were and what we could potentially be. As a species we are greatly underachieving, it really is upsetting.

So as some continue to be dumbed down and oppressed by surreptitious and possibly malevolent methodology.. many are waking up. Many are opening their eyes. This is scary for most who have had the bliss of ignorance all their lives! But it is something that must be done not only on a personal level but also on a collective level. Our species have strode so far off the beaten track that now is about time to face the music, to welcome the epiphanies, to embrace the change. The change for good.

I am not going to tell you how to lead your life or how we can fix this mess because I don't know! All I know is that I need to pull my socks up and start trying to have as much of a positive effect on myself and my surroundings as possible. I need to better myself in a selfless way. If I can't be happy with the state of the world around me then I can at least be happy in knowing that I am making every effort to add positivity to this mess instead of even more negativity.

Face yourself. Embrace the spiritual change. Be more positive. That is one of the best and potentially one of the only things you can do to better the situation. Our situation. Constant bitching and self pity isn't going to help you or anyone around you. We got enough negativity.

In the words of one of my favourite authors, Hunter S. Thompson..
"Bad waves of paranoia, madness, fear and loathing, intolerable vibrations in this place."
Hopefully that made sense to someone.

Something spiritual is coming our way, its happening right now!
Embrace it!
Love.

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 01:16 PM
link   
So you're sayin' "Embrace the craziness?"

Just give up thinking for ourselves?

Not this kid.

But then, some people think I'm crazy.

It's hard living life at the speed of TDawgRex!

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 01:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by TDawgRex
So you're sayin' "Embrace the craziness?"

Just give up thinking for ourselves?

Not this kid.

But then, some people think I'm crazy.

It's hard living life at the speed of TDawgRex!

Embrace the craziness? Spiritualism can seem quite crazy to a person new to the concept. It seems as though it has been driven out of our society. So yeah embrace the 'Craziness' if that means becoming a more positive and spiritually in tune human being.

Knock yourself out.

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 01:20 PM
link   
Spiritual Awakening Happening as we speak??? lol
Yes, keep fooling yourself on that. No kid, things are terrible as always: just take a look outside your bedroom and you shall see. No "outside" event will bring light into a person's inner world, its a self work, as always were.

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 01:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by lifeinthematrix
Yes, keep fooling yourself on that. No kid, things are terrible as always: just take a look outside your bedroom and you shall see. No "outside" event will bring light into a person's inner world, its a self work, as always were.

Things are indeed terrible. As always? Things haven't always been terrible kid, that is a very defeatist attitude to take towards the situation. Outside event? I believe in the OP I was discussing issues with ones self and feelings I have encountered recently. I don't remember ever claiming that there was some mysterious force driving these spiritual awakenings. There could be, I am open to that possibility but I do not remember discussing that? To be honest I don't understand your argument if you even have one.

I will keep fooling myself if it leads to a better me. Although I thoroughly disagree with your opinion in regards to me fooling myself. But hey, that is just my opinion.

Good luck in life my brother/sister.
edit on 26/10/2010 by TechUnique because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 01:24 PM
link   
To those people who have no clue what is going on around them I like to laugh and say Embrace the horror..

Seriously tho... I agree (mostly). Everything you mentioned is bascially the culmination of everything I have felt and held onto my entire life... really, since I can remember. I always wondered why other people didn't see things the way I did or notice the things I noticed. I say, it's about time some of them are catching up.

It's funny to watch people figure it out or become enlightened (if that's what you wanna call it). It's like they're little kids seeing something for the very first time... all that wonder and awe.. like how I see things every single day. It's funny to me because I've always known. It's basic. Common sense. Instinct. I don't know....

edit on 22-9-2011 by Skorpiogurl because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 01:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by lifeinthematrix

Exactly, inward.... not outward.

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 01:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Skorpiogurl
To those people who have no clue what is going on around them I like to laugh and say Embrace the horror..

Seriously tho... nice post. I agree. Everything you mentioned is bascially the culmination of everything I have felt and held onto my entire life... really, since I can remember. I always wondered why other people didn't see things the way I did or notice the things I noticed. I say, it's about time some of them are catching up.

It's funny to watch people figure it out or become enlightened (if that's what you wanna call it). It's like they're little kids seeing something for the very first time... all that wonder and awe.. like how I see things every single day. It's funny to me because I've always known. It's basic. Common sense. Instinct. I don't know....

Well I don't know about funny but I definitely agree with you on the instinct part! I think that our society is so far from what we used to be that instinct doesn't play nowhere near as much of a significant role as it should do!

When you've got video games and reality T.V shows to keep your brain occupied 24/7 where is the room for spiritual development? Especially with no-one to guide you from an early age.

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 01:30 PM
link   
[COLOR=GOLD]
Thanks for dropping some LIGHT in the thread my friend SnF.

NAMASTE
LOVE LIGHT ETERNIA*******
[/COLOR]

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 01:33 PM
link   
It's weird but I used to have vivid dreams in full colour my entire life but this year, I haven't had a single dream whatsoever so far.

Is that good or bad you think?

EDIT - Wait, yes I have but only during a brief nap. Two dreams which I documented on the Dreams section of ATS.
edit on 22/9/2011 by curious7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 01:38 PM
link   
reply to post by TechUnique

Yup, it's pretty ridiculous.

Example: I'm in an area that had some wind/storm damage from Irene. It wasn't too bad compared to how it could have been but we had no power for almost four days. So... everyone I know... my neighbors, friends and family in the area, all bitchin and complaining about the power loss. Right, it sucked to have to throw away food and all but the BEST thing for me was that I could sit on my back deck and stargaze in absolute blackness. It was wonderful... and breathtaking to be able to see the night sky as brilliantly as I got to see it due to the power outtage.

People have no ability to "listen to their bodies, no common sense, no sense of self what so ever, totally distracted and absorbed in their own issues and dramas... they don't bother, or they don't have the ability to look at the big picture. Not everyone... but most.

It's sad and it's amusing at the same time.

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 01:40 PM
link   

My parents are wonderful and I had a lot of good guidance.

But like I said, it's just something that has always been a part of me, never waivering.
I don't know why and I can't label it.
I just know.

It is what it is

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 01:41 PM
link   

In my short time as a member of ATS I have seen dozens and dozens of these threads...

Spiritual Awakening Happening as we speak!

Something is changing!

Enlightenment is on it's way!

Can you feel it!?

...and so on and so on.

Most of these threads are based upon "feelings" or "dreams" and so yes, I'm sure a few others will come along and regurgitate your sentiments.

When you ask for explicit examples of this 'awakening' you are told that you cant possibly understand unless you can feel it yourself. So I wont bother asking.

Suffice to say; nothing is changing. The world is still as brilliant and terrible as it was yesterday and the day before that.

Of course, this is merely my opinion. And although I have awoken on numerous occasions to find myself feeling more 'spiritual,' they are not the same spirits you are referring to.

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 01:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by curious7
It's weird but I used to have vivid dreams in full colour my entire life but this year, I haven't had a single dream whatsoever so far.

Is that good or bad you think?

EDIT - Wait, yes I have but only during a brief nap. Two dreams which I documented on the Dreams section of ATS.
edit on 22/9/2011 by curious7 because: (no reason given)

There is a chance that you might just not be experiencing your dreams on any kind of conscious level. There is also a chance that an emotionally tumultuous event could be blocking your emotions and therefore dreams. To be honest if you weren't dreaming (Entering REM Sleep) at all then you could have a high chance of developing Narcolepsy.

This is just speculation but if you are happy with yourself and feel completely in tune with your emotions then perhaps you have no need to dream. That is taking into consideration the philosophy that your dreams are like your own personal shrink.

If you have dreamt during a short nap then the chances are that you are just not experiencing your dreams on any kind of conscious level even though you are still having them. Its a bit of a grey area.. dreams are still a mystery for the most part!

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 01:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by LiveForever8

When you ask for explicit examples of this 'awakening' you are told that you cant possibly understand unless you can feel it yourself. So I wont bother asking.

Well I made some points in the OP. For example, more frequent and more intense dreaming. Self realisation. Emotional confrontation. All aspects of spiritualism in my opinion and through my observations seem to most definitely be happing more frequently. They are just my observations.

EDIT TO ADD: Please remember that I am not claiming to know anything for sure. I am not preaching. I am merely expressing my sincere feelings. You didn't have to read this thread if you didn't want to, the title was pretty self explanatory!
edit on 26/10/2010 by TechUnique because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 01:52 PM
link   
My dreams definitely have been getting intense as of late.

Just a couple of nights ago I had some dream about being on this line, and I walked up to some bald brown looking brother. He resembled gandhi.

He told me that I was meant to be a leader in the new paradise and I quote, because I will never forget it:

"The tribe of Judah. You are Judah's son". Right before I woke up i got this surge of energy all through my head and I woke up at exactly 4:54 am... as you can see by my avatar and signature, I am into numerology heavy, and 4:54 on the clock always meant to me: "Right on time"

If that ain't intense I don't know what is. I'd like to note that I am not religious so I have no clue why this person in my dream would say I am "Judah's son."

Something is definitely up.

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 02:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by TechUnique
Well I made some points in the OP. For example, more frequent and more intense dreaming. Self realisation. Emotional confrontation. All aspects of spiritualism in my opinion and through my observations seem to most definitely be happing more frequently. They are just my observations.

Your personal observations, that's fair enough. Even though they seem to verge on psychobabble.

EDIT TO ADD: Please remember that I am not claiming to know anything for sure. I am not preaching. I am merely expressing my sincere feelings. You didn't have to read this thread if you didn't want to, the title was pretty self explanatory!

Expressing how YOU feel is one thing, but speaking for the rest of humanity is something else entirely. The second you start using collective terms you open yourself up to criticism. When you say "people feel"...what people? Where? How many?

That's where my gripe lies.

You may be 'awakening,' but to persuade me that this is anything more than that is going to be hard. After all, it shouldn't take any persuasion at it. It should be self evident.

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 02:12 PM
link   
reply to post by LiveForever8

Self evident.. yes.. no need to prove it on a public forum
That's what I always say. I can tell the difference between someone who just "knows" vs. something thinking they know and still trying to figure it out, or trying to convince themselves. It's fairly simply don't you think?

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 02:27 PM
link   

Something spiritual is coming our way, its happening right now!
Embrace it!
Love.

I feel it too. I don't know what it is but I hope it's soon. Better to come now than during winter.

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 02:49 PM
link   
reply to post by LiveForever8

both you and the OP present interesting arguments....but I always think that it is important to not be verbally abusive. especially toward purely speculative ideas. it happens a lot on these boards and makes me sad.

that said. one does not need to rely on subjective spiritualistic jumbo jumbo to support such an argument as the OP.

we are globally experiencing a massive confluence of information, technology, cultural-awareness, and free-time (leisure) such that the average level of self awareness/actualization is undoubtedly increasing rapidly.

personally, I believe that evolution of the genetic organism went through several distinct stages (phylum) climaxing in homosapiens. and likewise since that climax we have been involve in the evolution 9f the MEMEtic organism. memetic evolution also has several distinct stages and we are, according to my own research, witnessing the final culmination of the memetic organism which will result in a new type of organism/evolution which is yet to be defined.

so, while the OPhas not spoken of such things, this doesn't mean that it is not happening.

you see it, too. don't you?

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join