It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Saturday 24th September 8:00 – 10:00 AM UK Time!

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 09:56 AM
link   
If something happens, which I've already been expecting for a number of reasons, it will be deliberate! The markets are crashing, the elite know what's about to happen, they're taking their money out of the system

The satellite is a cover story in case anybody sees something that they shouldn't

This might be happening to take the Internet down

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 10:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mccw2003
Hmmm...well, perhaps this "satellite" is actually the cover story tptb are using for elenin.

I think it is a cover story, like the drills at 7/7 and 9/11, in case anybody sees anything that they shouldn't

For me Elenin is an Extinction Level Event (not certain on the NIN), the skies here have more chemtrails and geoengineered clouds than I've ever seen before, I believe they might use HAARP to lift the atmosphere to create a Carrington Event frying millions

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 10:16 AM
link   
Ive had disaster dreams before my whole life, everything from alien invasions, to giant tornadoes, to tidal waves etc.. I think most everyone has...... Nothing gonna happen.

Once this weekend passes and comet elenin is finally shown to be no threat all the people hyping it will not admit how foolish they are no one is ever held accountable for the crap they spew on ATS and thats why it keeps getting spewed. Same people will show up during next doom and gloom phase rinse and repeat. I wish their were a 3 strike rule on ats for this crap 3 strikes on your predictions of doom your perma banned. LOL
edit on 23-9-2011 by ker2010 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 10:23 AM
link   
reply to post by ker2010

The real problem is you getting all worked up because of some predictions on a website, not the other way around. If it happens we are screwed, if not we are screwed anyways in this sad world we live in. Relax.

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 10:29 AM
link   
Typical. I'm in work tomorrow morning as well.

Anytime before 8.30am will do me, if I'm going to go I want to go whilst I'm still enjoying my morning cuppa.

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 10:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Saltarello

No its just constant 24/7 on ATS. ATS has become nothing more than a doom and gloom website. Hey occasionally doom cool deal. But its day after day week after week never a break from the doom.

Im more interested in space exploration, aliens, survival of the soul, etc but just about every day i pull up ATS on the front page its DOOM and Gloom and some people hoping it happens. It makes it down right depressing to visit here at times is all im saying.

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 10:42 AM
link   

Comet activity will also be high on this day and Solar activity is said to be steadily increasing.....this could be the one! !!

One more thing from his prediction. A lot of times people making these predictions come off as excited and thrilled. Now let me ask you this if you had a real vivid to life dream or vision of these type of things happening and thinking of your loved ones kids, mother, family, being basically microwaved would you in anyway act excited over this? Especially if you thought it was really gonna happen? But time after time again we get predictions were you can sense drama or down right excitement in their posts/predictions the totally opposite of how a normal person would react if they saw millions burning up loved ones included..

Actually its not the predictions i have the problem with its the point that when or if it doesn't come to pass these people dont fess up to being wrong and make another prediction later on.

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 10:45 AM
link   
Stars and flag for you.

I enjoyed your theory and it is cool you made that thread ages ago.

Good luck and please do not freak out in the doctors office.......They might not let you out if nothing happens......that would be a bummer

Just be yourself

edit on 23-9-2011 by liejunkie01 because: flag

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 11:01 AM
link   
I am wondering if this satellite could cause the damage I seen, I don’t think it can but did a quick calculation to see what kind of force it will hit the Earth with.

It weighs 12500 lbs which is 5681.82 Kgs

It is traveling at 17000 mph which is 7599.68 meters per second

It will impact the Earth with a force of around 164077.14 Mega Joules as far as I can see.

I do not know if it contains a nuclear reactor

Will have to see what the equivalent explosive amount would be in TNT.

edit on 23-9-2011 by LUXUS because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 11:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by LUXUS
I am wondering if this satellite could cause the damage I seen, I don’t think it can but did a quick calculation to see what kind of force it will hit the Earth with.

It weighs 12500 lbs which is 5681.82 Kgs

It is traveling at 17000 mph which is 7599.68 meters per second

It will impact the Earth with a force of around 164077.14 Mega Joules as far as I can see.

I do not know if it contains a nuclear reactor

Will have to see what the equivalent explosive amount would be in TNT.

edit on 23-9-2011 by LUXUS because: (no reason given)

You DO realize it's not going to impact Earth all in one piece, correct?

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 11:08 AM
link   
reply to post by LUXUS

I do not know about tons of TNT. It says that it will break up into pieces.

The 6-ton, bus-sized satellite is expected to break into more than a hundred pieces as it plunges through the atmosphere, most of it burning up.

Further down the article.

The best guess so far is that the 20-year-old Upper Atmosphere Research Satellite will hit sometime Friday afternoon or early evening, Eastern time. The latest calculations indicate it will not be over the United States, Canada and Mexico during that time.

While most of the satellite pieces will disintegrate, 26 large metal chunks — the largest about 300 pounds — are expected to survive, hit and scatter somewhere on the planet. With nearly three-quarters of the world covered in water, chances are that it will be a splashdown.

The odds of someone somewhere on Earth getting struck by the NASA satellite are 1 in 3,200. But any one person's odds are astronomically lower — 1 in 21 trillion.

news.yahoo.com/old-nasa-satellite-tumble-earth-friday-213148079.html
I am not too worried about it.

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 11:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Skippy1138

I know it will not hit in one piece, just want to get an idea of the energy involved.

If it hit in one piece the equivalent is 39.22 tons of TNT explosive. They predict it will brake up into 5 pieces.

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 11:24 AM
link   
reply to post by LUXUS

Actually they are saying 25 or 26 pieces.........

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 11:31 AM
link   
reply to post by tinker9917

Yes I heard about that too....At least that makes more sense than something like the falling UARS causing any real damage...I guess unless it was to land on top of a nuclear bomb or something!

Now I did read something in One of these forums about Elenin's ion tail being pointed at us....So I suppose that in a perfect storm situation that involves an incredibly unlikely (perhaps impossible) scenario where a solar flare would interact with the tail and do something...somehow. then Maybe that could be something, or not. I dunno....got woke up early by someone knocking on my door and my brain refuses to wake up. Bear with me.

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 11:37 AM
link   
Yes its a baby, cant be the cause. The largest 300lb chunck will impact with the force of 940 kgs of TNT

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 11:43 AM
link   
here is link to updated BBC news
www.bbc.co.uk...
hope link works for you

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 12:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by DragonRain311
reply to post by LUXUS

In the vision did the "flair" say WOOOOOO??
Second line

maybe those sonic booms are super chops

woooo!

seriously tho, this is a freaky thread

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 12:13 PM
link   
well whatever it is i hope it doesnt pass through the earth. " I come from the land downunder"

so we should be ok.....

" can you hear can you hear the thunder?, you better run you better take cover"
edit on 23-9-2011 by TiM3LoRd because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 12:26 PM
link   
Hmm..

U.S. is in falling satellite's potential strike zone, NASA says

www.cnn.com...

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 12:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Screwed

DAAAAAAAAMN, brother just got served! Maybe next time instead of the smart ass replies you could try what the poster down from you did. ASK!!!!! It works better and doesn't make you look like an ass.

Thanks for the smart ass reply

The OP'er made no reference to his earlier thread in this initial OP.....which would have been the logical thing to do.....however, if you had read a little further down the page, you would have seen that I acknowledged my presumption.

edit on 23/9/2011 by Argyll because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join