It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Saturday 24th September 8:00 – 10:00 AM UK Time!

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 07:34 AM
link   
Hmmm...well, perhaps this "satellite" is actually the cover story tptb are using for elenin. It is said that it broke up into reces peices. I've been researching ele for while now and this weekend and next week is supposedly when the big show will happen. I hope for my own family's sake (just as you likely hope for your own) and for the few people in the world who are actually worth saving, that the next week proves uneventful. It's one of those rare times when I will be happy to be proven wrong. But just in case, it's payday and I'm gonna go pick up some pizza, and enjoy the weekend with my family. Of course you try telling your spouse what my happen and see if they don't roll your eyes or say "Don't start with that stuff again." So, I'll just try to make the most of the weekend and next week. I just moved into a house and won't get sattelite TV until next Friday! Oh well, hope we're still here to watch tv in our new house!

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 07:35 AM
link   
Someone correct me if I'm wrong, but 8:00am UK time is 3:00am EDT, is it not? Damn it! The one day I get to sleep in a little and now this!

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 07:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by lkpuede
but i do reckon one thing...come September 25th, you won't be no where to be found

So if he won't be nowehere to be found, logic dictates that he will be somewhere to be found?

I have had dreams that have come true, like a windsurfing trip being cancelled, here in the UK, due to a june snowfall, Princess Diana dying and a few others (my girlfriend at the time witnessed my first prediction, my Mum the latter) so i know that prophetic dreams do happen, i hope you are wrong but this rogue satellite just seems a bit sinister.

Oh and i do feel this needs to be repeated as it seems to be coming up a lot, the OP isn't just coming forward now with his prediction, he posted it, originally, 16 months ago and this has been linked in the early stages of this thread, so stop making yourselves look like dumbphuqs by repeating this!

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 08:01 AM
link   
Well... All the world leaders "just happen" to be in New York, and the BBC have just said that there is a high probability of the sat hitting the UK..

Oh dear!

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 08:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by djz3ro

Originally posted by lkpuede
but i do reckon one thing...come September 25th, you won't be no where to be found

So if he won't be nowehere to be found, logic dictates that he will be somewhere to be found?

I have had dreams that have come true, like a windsurfing trip being cancelled, here in the UK, due to a june snowfall, Princess Diana dying and a few others (my girlfriend at the time witnessed my first prediction, my Mum the latter) so i know that prophetic dreams do happen, i hope you are wrong but this rogue satellite just seems a bit sinister.

Oh and i do feel this needs to be repeated as it seems to be coming up a lot, the OP isn't just coming forward now with his prediction, he posted it, originally, 16 months ago and this has been linked in the early stages of this thread, so stop making yourselves look like dumbphuqs by repeating this!

whatever. we shall see. i had a dream too. i had i dream i was on ATS reading stuff that looks like something...

...but winds up being nothing. that dream don't make no sense anyway if you get to looking at it. there's been an increase of objects passing the earth? really? a 300 lb. satellite is gonna hit the earth and cause so much damage? really? 300 lbs.? are you serious right now?

anyway...we shall see. it aint but a few hours yet...and we shall see.
edit on 23-9-2011 by lkpuede because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 08:22 AM
link   
I had a dream that Katy Perry wanted to bone me. Doesn't mean its going to happen. You said this was a dream, dreams are just that, dreams. We have amazing imaginations that can create horrific doom scenarios, it is both our blessing and our curse.

Almost everyone has dreamed of doom scenarios at some point. I've had multiple dreams about a giant tidal wave sweeping over the east coast and killing me. But I don't come to ATS and scare the gullible here with it calling it a "vision" because I know its just a dream probably fueled by the fact that I watch too many disaster movies. They're not real, you're not a prophet, you're just an ordinary boring human like the rest of us sorry. Chill out bro, nothings going to happen, see you on the 25th.
edit on 23-9-2011 by darkest4 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 08:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by EvanB
Well... All the world leaders "just happen" to be in New York, and the BBC have just said that there is a high probability of the sat hitting the UK..

Oh dear!

Where?
Did you see that on BBC news or is it up online, can we have a link?
NASA hasn't updated, so I can't see the BBC saying that unless it's to freak people out!

edit on 23-9-2011 by Deplume because: wrong end of the stick

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 08:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by darkest4
I had a dream that Katy Perry wanted to bone me. Doesn't mean its going to happen. Chill out bro, nothings going to happen, see you on the 25th.

i know right? these guys are gonna disappear like roaches when the lights come on. you just watch and see. as soon as their little prediction doesn't come true, they'll all forget everything they said and won't show up till next Doom and Gloom Prediction.

don't they know that the universe doesn't conform itself to what some schmuck on earth says?

don't they know of all the predictions, dreams, messages of the Impending Doom Of Earth have a success rate of...wait for it...0%?

i'll tell you what...if i had a stock broker and he made me money 0% of the time, i'd prolly stop listening to him.

just sayin...

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 08:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by Deplume
reply to post by EvanB

BBC have just said high probability of it hitting UK???
Where?
Did you see that on the news or is it up online, can we have a link?
NASA hasn't updated, so I can't see the BBC saying that unless it's to freak people out!

the earth is 75% water. land mass on earth equals 25%. so it has a 25% chance of hitting land. or put another way, it has a 75% chance of dropping into a sea somewhere.

i think the odds of 25% hitting land is prolly very generous...considering the size of the object, and what all has to happen for it to even be intact after it passes through the atmosphere.
edit on 23-9-2011 by lkpuede because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 08:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by sHuRuLuNi

Originally posted by LUXUS

BTW why do people feel I should not post a prophercy in the prophercy forum

Because there is no "prophercy forum"?

Ok are you serious? Look up
It says Predictions and Prophecies - so yeah it is a forum.
Maybe you are in the wrong place, ever thought about that?
People kill me with the quick quipp, no read or comprehension post.

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 08:36 AM
link   
I'll still be in bed..
The awesome powers of the Duvet shall protect me.

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 08:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by DaWhiz

Originally posted by sHuRuLuNi

BTW why do people feel I should not post a prophercy in the prophercy forum

Because there is no "prophercy forum"?

Ok are you serious? Look up
It says Predictions and Prophecies - so yeah it is a forum.
Maybe you are in the wrong place, ever thought about that?
People kill me with the quick quipp, no read or comprehension post.

Possibly just a crack on the poor spelling.

link   
reply to post by lkpuede

I know this..
..I was replying to someone else who said the BBC had said it has a chance of hitting the UK.

link   

Originally posted by Ghost375
Why didn't you post this thread 2 years ago when you had the dream?
Why wait until it's known that a satellite is coming back to Earth at that time?
This shouldn't be considered a prediction, and especially not a prophecy. It was a fact that this would happen before the thread was made.
I'm calling B.S. on this dream.

Calling BS on your post. He answered this question on the first page.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Gee, does anyone read anymore?
edit on 23-9-2011 by DaWhiz because: missing link. lol

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 08:39 AM
link   
reply to post by KaiserSouszay

Thanks, I might just be cranky cuz I need 2 cups of Joe before coming here.
LOL

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 08:39 AM
link   

reply to post by EvanB

Where?

They said it on the 1 oclock news...

No links. Sorry

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 08:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by EvanB

reply to post by EvanB

Where?

They said it on the 1 oclock news...

No links. Sorry

That's okay, I just wanted to check, going to turn BBC24 on.
Seriously though, why are they freaking people out, when it will probably just hit the water?

Also, I really don't think this prophecy is about the satellite anyway. I don't feel it is. And unless it's decay is delayed until OP's hospital appointment, neither should anyone else..

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 08:47 AM
link   
Personally, I wish everyone would discuss their dreams. Christian prophecy says that in the so called end times all will dream dreams and see visions. Who are we to knock someone's dreams and visions?
I'm buying the space debris stuff - saw on the news this am before going to work that a satelite is coming down very soon and not in the US (they weren't more specific than that/ something about the object spinning). Haven't checked on flares yet though, but something's a miss for this weekend. However, I recall seeing that President Obama will be at Denver and possibly in the bunkers on the 27th. This could change the day is still young yet.
I wouldn't say this is it, but it would make one heck of a beginning.

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 08:58 AM
link   
Just as a side note, does anyone know if the sat has a nuclear power source? I know that some do.

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 09:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by Suspiria
I'll still be in bed..
The awesome powers of the Duvet shall protect me.

as shall i, not yours, of course.

mind you, if it does look like this thing will hit the UK, depending where, i may stay awake

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join