It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Saturday 24th September 8:00 – 10:00 AM UK Time!

page: 11
<< 8  9  10   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 04:22 PM
link   
I do love how this thread and the previous one from 2010 was so captivating. Just the right stuff!

I like how the ending leaves us with the knowledge of more follow-up appointments!
Too fun! So, need we ask, or need we beg? When are the next appointment dates? Times would be helpful too if there is a thread attached, if you please! I did enjoy the real-time chronological outbursts that seem to imply these poor chaps were at the edge of their seats the entire time the clock was ticking away!

I am feeling good about this dream but I guess the other thread would be more appropriate for saying that! Nothing like a good glancing blow by ELE-nin to jump-start what Humanity is really all about. For the good of All we need help in overcoming those few who feel they are the All.

Very fun Thread! Flags for the Energy and Stars to get you back to Health!

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 09:04 PM
link   
He is just lucky this isn't the middle ages. Or he would have been stoned to death

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 10:46 PM
link   
naughty, naughty boy!

edit on 24/9/2011 by EmeraldGreen because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 02:17 PM
link   
reply to post by LUXUS

I would have thought this was amazing if you had posted this months ago. But seeing as it's only a couple of days ago. What's the fuss? Your prediction is too late, the 26th is tomorrow, and this didnt happen on the 24th? Maybe the 28th if we're lucky

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 02:17 PM
link   
reply to post by LUXUS

I would have thought this was amazing if you had posted this months ago. But seeing as it's only a couple of days ago. What's the fuss? Your prediction is too late, the 26th is tomorrow, and this didnt happen on the 24th? Maybe the 28th if we're lucky
edit on 25-9-2011 by DerVerboten because: How to delete this second post? looks like an error - mod delete?

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 02:22 PM
link   
reply to post by DerVerboten

I think it is safe to say this is a fail
Just like ALL THE OTHER PREDICTIONS are

Now we just have to wait for october 28th 2011 and Dec 21 2012

edit on 25-9-2011 by Lil Drummerboy because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 02:39 PM
link   
Nothing happened on the 24th.

as for the 26th - nothing will happen.

Nothing ever happens.

top topics

<< 8  9  10   >>

join