It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Saturday 24th September 8:00 – 10:00 AM UK Time!

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 08:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by darkest4
reply to post by ker2010

Yea, exactly, this fact has depressed me forever. Even people who post multiple things that turn out to be hoaxes, multiple doom predictions that fail etc don't even get a warning or ban from ATS. They just quietly slip away from the thread when their doom prediction fails, then come back a week later with a new one never apologizing for all the fear mongering their last fail claims did. And the same doom addicts will come back starring and flagging it to the front page and claiming they "feel" like this is the one yadayada. Even though these stupid doom predictions never have any evidence, and never actually come true, the same people fall for them every damn time. No shame, no responsibility for fear mongering, so sad.

The doom addicts who support and get excited over all these doom and gloom fail threads with no evidence also seem to assume everyone else will die... except them. They keep talking about how the world needs to change yadayada and they'd rather live in an post apocalyptic world. But you have to be completely lacking brain cells to assume that if a disastrous event happens, that kills of billions of people, somehow you'll be that hero that survives and roams around in the aftermath kicking ass and having fun. These people watch too many zombie/post apocalypse movies and assume they are going to be just like the hero in those movies when in reality they'll probably die before they even knew what hit them just like everyone else. So stupid to hope for the death of billions of your fellow man because you have this ridiculous delusion that you and your loved ones will survive just because you stocked up a few guns and some canned food in your basement.
edit on 23-9-2011 by darkest4 because: (no reason given)

AND YET YOU CONTINUE TO AND COMMENT ON THIS SITE? WOW! DUMBFOUNDING...

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 10:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by HOLDYOURFUTURECLOSE

Originally posted by darkest4
reply to post by ker2010

Yea, exactly, this fact has depressed me forever. Even people who post multiple things that turn out to be hoaxes, multiple doom predictions that fail etc don't even get a warning or ban from ATS. They just quietly slip away from the thread when their doom prediction fails, then come back a week later with a new one never apologizing for all the fear mongering their last fail claims did. And the same doom addicts will come back starring and flagging it to the front page and claiming they "feel" like this is the one yadayada. Even though these stupid doom predictions never have any evidence, and never actually come true, the same people fall for them every damn time. No shame, no responsibility for fear mongering, so sad.

The doom addicts who support and get excited over all these doom and gloom fail threads with no evidence also seem to assume everyone else will die... except them. They keep talking about how the world needs to change yadayada and they'd rather live in an post apocalyptic world. But you have to be completely lacking brain cells to assume that if a disastrous event happens, that kills of billions of people, somehow you'll be that hero that survives and roams around in the aftermath kicking ass and having fun. These people watch too many zombie/post apocalypse movies and assume they are going to be just like the hero in those movies when in reality they'll probably die before they even knew what hit them just like everyone else. So stupid to hope for the death of billions of your fellow man because you have this ridiculous delusion that you and your loved ones will survive just because you stocked up a few guns and some canned food in your basement.
edit on 23-9-2011 by darkest4 because: (no reason given)

AND YET YOU CONTINUE TO AND COMMENT ON THIS SITE? WOW! DUMBFOUNDING...

I enjoy and appreciate other people's dreams and felling they might be prophetic. I've had prophetic dreams that came true about my own personal life.

Some of us just go out on a limb more than others to say, "wow this feels so real."

Not all of us imagine ourselves a survivors of the "big event", kicking a@% in a post apocolyptic world. I myself worry that I won;t be a survivor and my young children will be alone to fend for themselves. And, if I AM a survivor, will my children also survive? And, will we be able to survive more than a couple weeks?

Not all of us picture ourselves as Rambo. I think most of us are scared to death of the "unknown".

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 11:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by _Phoenix_
reply to post by Six6Six

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I hope the OP confirms what I asked in the previous post, because hospital appointments are not unusual, so it can easily be a coincidence. If you can confirm the details of the dream, e.g the bridge and the mattress, then that would be pretty amazing.

I'm kinda disappointed that you didn't see or acknowledge my posts.

I mean if you did use yesterday to go out there and take some pictures, and see if any of the details came true, e.g the bridge and the mattress near the hospital. And also showing us the address on Google maps as extra evidence.

At least then you would have some form of evidence that points to your prediction being possibly true, for yourself and us. I mean if you really thought it might come true, wouldn't you want as many people as possible to leave London, including your own family!? Just in case it really is true.

Oh well I guess your too late now haha.

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 11:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by LUXUS

Over two years ago I was given the vision that in my future I would be in a hospital waiting room when the event would occur.

It is to involve a space bound object striking our planets upper atmosphere. The object is seen as a fireball that actually explodes in the upper atmosphere generating a blast wave. Mass destruction and loss of life will result from this blast wave.

In the vision I am unable to identify the object that generates the explosion, It is either a solid object or a huge solar flair. All I can tell you is that from our perspective before the disaster a glowing object will be seen in the sky.

Due to this vision I had I always check for major space related events which will coincide with a hospital visit.

The date and time of my appointment is the title of this thread, one day before my appointment there is a massive military exercise taking place in Denver at an underground base where president Obama will be attending in preparation for a major event. A rouge satellite is out of control and it is known that it will strike our planet very soon. Comet activity will also be high on this day and Solar activity is said to be steadily increasing.....this could be the one!

dayum bro you got like 3 hours left to kiss all you love goodbye.

so dood...how have you been spending your last hours?
edit on 23-9-2011 by lkpuede because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 12:32 AM
link   
2 hours and counting!

You afraid? Can you feel your pending doom?

Do you have your story ready for 11am?

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 12:36 AM
link   
Almost time! Are you ready? I am very curious to see what happens!

I won't hold it against you if you are mistaken this time, I still think it is a good idea to post it in public, just in case, so there's a record of it.

I have had the strangest premonitions turn out to be amazingly accurate, and I didn't write it down anywhere and have no proof. Even if I note it down, I have no proof that I didn't write it until after the event. Only in putting online where the date of posting is attached, can you have proof that you did predict.
Even if it doesn't end up accurate EVERYTIME, it is probably best to put it up, just in case!

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 12:50 AM
link   
has Doom and Gloom come upon your part of the earth yet? oh you got like two hours left before we are in your window. well i'm goin to bed. i'll check in to see if you have reached the Pearly Gates or are stuck here on the earth with the rest of us Heathens.

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 12:59 AM
link   
reply to post by HOLDYOURFUTURECLOSE

HAHA, I guess he has no one to go to thus the closest companion he has is over here in ATS. Aww, darkest4 be strong okay we're always here for you. Btw, i dont think its going to happen so nothing to worry about. (denial mode)

CHEERS.

edit on 24-9-2011 by KnocksMeDead because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 02:05 AM
link   
Listen to what this guy says about the blast, about half way through. Yes its 15 minutes long; but what else you going to do while you wait to see if it happens. Actually it was pretty frightening.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 02:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Screwed

perhaps in your reflection you might see Im replying to someone, then you might be interested enough to go and look at what Im replying to... then you will either laugh (mostly at yourself) agree or disagree depending on where your loyalties lie. But mostly you will see it has nothing to do with the op's thread, per se...duh

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 02:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Bluesma
I still think it is a good idea to post it in public, just in case, so there's a record of it.

Wow is that what you think is it? And pray tell who that public might be if we are all dead??? A record?? On the internet? A human invention thats been maintained by servers hard drives electricity and technicians all of which will be gone if this comes true. So enlighten me again where this public record will be and who exactly is going to view it and how?

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 02:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Rock Ape

Nostrodamus WHO ?? Move aside Punxsutawney Phil.....

I am the new Seer of Seers, fear my power.

England won in the Rugby

Peace

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 03:41 AM
link   
well now 9.42 am in the uk and still nothing so got my favourate elton john song ready for 10am IM STILL STANDING

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 03:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by LUXUS

.....this could be the one!

unlucky...

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 03:48 AM
link   
Do you realise if you never go to the doctors
you will save the world.

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 03:54 AM
link   
7 minutes to go

Still time

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 03:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Waratah

But it wont fix his head! Keep up with your appointments!

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 03:56 AM
link   
OMG i see it Help its coming somebody please help oh wait its the mother in law OMG THATS WORSE

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 03:59 AM
link   
Oh no, what a disappointment /joke

Oh dear... Op will have made a lot of people slightly irritate.

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 04:00 AM
link   
HOLY #, THE WINDS OVER HERE ARE PICKING UP, TREES APPEAR AS THOUGH THEY'RE GONNA GET UPROOTED ANYTIME SOON, OH NO ITS GOING TO BE THE END OF MY KITE FLYING COS ITS GOING TO rain soon. Sigh, thought this was going to be it, so now LUXUS just needs to schedule another appointment again to start another thread.

Cheers.

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11 >>

join