It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Saturday 24th September 8:00 – 10:00 AM UK Time!

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 12:47 PM
link   
NHS Hospitals have routine appointments on Saturdays?

I'm shocked and stunned

edit on 23-9-2011 by skitzspiricy because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 01:41 PM
link   
reply to post by skitzspiricy

I know, it stinks...I wanted to go out for a beer tonight but I cant, MRI department work on Sat too

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 01:53 PM
link   
reply to post by ker2010

Yea, exactly, this fact has depressed me forever. Even people who post multiple things that turn out to be hoaxes, multiple doom predictions that fail etc don't even get a warning or ban from ATS. They just quietly slip away from the thread when their doom prediction fails, then come back a week later with a new one never apologizing for all the fear mongering their last fail claims did. And the same doom addicts will come back starring and flagging it to the front page and claiming they "feel" like this is the one yadayada. Even though these stupid doom predictions never have any evidence, and never actually come true, the same people fall for them every damn time. No shame, no responsibility for fear mongering, so sad.

The doom addicts who support and get excited over all these doom and gloom fail threads with no evidence also seem to assume everyone else will die... except them. They keep talking about how the world needs to change yadayada and they'd rather live in an post apocalyptic world. But you have to be completely lacking brain cells to assume that if a disastrous event happens, that kills of billions of people, somehow you'll be that hero that survives and roams around in the aftermath kicking ass and having fun. These people watch too many zombie/post apocalypse movies and assume they are going to be just like the hero in those movies when in reality they'll probably die before they even knew what hit them just like everyone else. So stupid to hope for the death of billions of your fellow man because you have this ridiculous delusion that you and your loved ones will survive just because you stocked up a few guns and some canned food in your basement.
edit on 23-9-2011 by darkest4 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 02:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by LUXUS

Originally posted by Argyll
reply to post by LUXUS

Over two years ago I was given the vision that in my future I would be in a hospital waiting room when the event would occur.

You would have had more credibility had you posted this "vision" 2 years ago.

I did

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Okay....that's just freaky! I'm sorry my post is so short but I'm freaked out right now. I hope your visions are incorrect.

Thank you for sharing

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 02:51 PM
link   
reply to post by LUXUS

The future is suggestive. it doesnt always occur as we see it. even in our abilities. However what you say is indeed accurate but as i said. its suggestive. One thing you may not realise is this... WHEN is this event in ur dream going to occur

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 03:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by darkest4
reply to post by ker2010

Yea, exactly, this fact has depressed me forever. Even people who post multiple things that turn out to be hoaxes, multiple doom predictions that fail etc don't even get a warning or ban from ATS. They just quietly slip away from the thread when their doom prediction fails, then come back a week later with a new one never apologizing for all the fear mongering their last fail claims did. And the same doom addicts will come back starring and flagging it to the front page and claiming they "feel" like this is the one yadayada. Even though these stupid doom predictions never have any evidence, and never actually come true, the same people fall for them every damn time. No shame, no responsibility for fear mongering, so sad.

The doom addicts who support and get excited over all these doom and gloom fail threads with no evidence also seem to assume everyone else will die... except them. They keep talking about how the world needs to change yadayada and they'd rather live in an post apocalyptic world. But you have to be completely lacking brain cells to assume that if a disastrous event happens, that kills of billions of people, somehow you'll be that hero that survives and roams around in the aftermath kicking ass and having fun. These people watch too many zombie/post apocalypse movies and assume they are going to be just like the hero in those movies when in reality they'll probably die before they even knew what hit them just like everyone else. So stupid to hope for the death of billions of your fellow man because you have this ridiculous delusion that you and your loved ones will survive just because you stocked up a few guns and some canned food in your basement.
edit on 23-9-2011 by darkest4 because: (no reason given)

Wow awesome just awesome ,,,, I wish this would be pinned at the top of the forums!

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 04:17 PM
link   

I am wondering if this satellite could cause the damage I seen, I don’t think it can but did a quick calculation to see what kind of force it will hit the Earth with.

It weighs 12500 lbs which is 5681.82 Kgs

It is traveling at 17000 mph which is 7599.68 meters per second

It will impact the Earth with a force of around 164077.14 Mega Joules as far as I can see.

I do not know if it contains a nuclear reactor

Will have to see what the equivalent explosive amount would be in TNT.

edit on 23-9-2011 by LUXUS because: (no reason given)

O.O
Uhhhhh no it won't hit at 17.000 mph! The fastest piece will be around 245 mph per my calculations.

You should work on your science...
edit on 23-9-2011 by Jepic because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 05:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by TSOM87

Originally posted by gaurdian2012Ok if nothing happens will you come back and apologize to everyone or will you hide in the shadows ?

Don't be silly now, Apologize. It's a public forum, people don't need to apologize because they get their vision or prediction wrong. The only reason why people get angry at predictions/visions is because they invest so much into them. People should take these things with a pinch of salt!

Tsom87

Or they could make these dreams into a movie.

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 05:39 PM
link   
i dont think that the satellite can have enough kinetic energy to cause something like what was in your dream

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 05:47 PM
link   
The vision was 2 years ago... Many things may have changed since then, the future is not set in stone yet. Either way, I'm going to be spending the weekend with loved ones.
Namaste, and good luck!

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 05:55 PM
link   
well its the 24th here and we are not dead. sorry guys. i know its UK time the prediction is supposed to hit but like i posted earlier i doubt the shockwave will travel through the planet so im guessing we are saaaa weeeeet. good luck northern hemisphere

PS Just woke up from the most bizarre lucid dream.. hmm i think ill make a thread on it.
edit on 23-9-2011 by TiM3LoRd because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 05:56 PM
link   
I think I found it.

www.foxnews.com...

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 05:57 PM
link   

Over two years ago I was given the vision that in my future I would be in a hospital waiting room when the event would occur.

It is to involve a space bound object striking our planets upper atmosphere. The object is seen as a fireball that actually explodes in the upper atmosphere generating a blast wave. Mass destruction and loss of life will result from this blast wave.

In the vision I am unable to identify the object that generates the explosion, It is either a solid object or a huge solar flair. All I can tell you is that from our perspective before the disaster a glowing object will be seen in the sky.

Due to this vision I had I always check for major space related events which will coincide with a hospital visit.

The date and time of my appointment is the title of this thread, one day before my appointment there is a massive military exercise taking place in Denver at an underground base where president Obama will be attending in preparation for a major event. A rouge satellite is out of control and it is known that it will strike our planet very soon. Comet activity will also be high on this day and Solar activity is said to be steadily increasing.....this could be the one!

yea well your Impending Doom is fast approaching. judging from my clock, you got right around 8 to 10 hours to kiss your ass and everything you love goodbye.
edit on 23-9-2011 by lkpuede because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 06:10 PM
link   
Ok, tell me if you had any new age teachings or 2012 fearmorgering in your mind before such dream. You may not call it new age crap, but you know what I mean. Like the Ayahuasca guy's interview in your former post. Guy was full of all kinds of that before he toke "the medicine", He didn't look like he was sure with his visions. More likely he was constructing it real-time. If I ever should take some of God's herbs, I'm sure I wouldn't let any damn shaman invoking "ghosts of the jugle", "guardian spirits" or so around me.
You may ask yourself only one question - Where did this prophecy came from. Was it God, or any kind of deamons..
I think there could be some "fire in the sky" in the last days according some of the prophecies mentioned in the Bible. However stories like the Ayahuasca guy's look to me only like perfect, misleading lies well fitting in the scheme. Even if something huge happens, don't let your mind to hang on any kind of this crap like "greys" or "vibrating to fifth dimension" etc. It's BS imo.
Take it or leave it, I had "a feeling"
this has to be said

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 06:21 PM
link   
Why do people who dont like predictions bother coming onto this section of the website?

Regardless of whether or not this is true, and chances are this wont happen yet if it happens at all, theres no harm in keeping a open mind, because anythings possible. I mean the predictions not being stated as fact like you see in some other threads.

I for one wouldnt write off the things seen in dreams any way

edit on 23-9-2011 by BLKTOURMALINE because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 06:40 PM
link   
reply to post by BLKTOURMALINE

Maybe they have an allergic reaction to gullibility and just cant help themselves?

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 06:41 PM
link   
Ahh well, I'll be getting ready for work around that time, so maybe I'll be lucky and get the day off. Who knows?

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 07:08 PM
link   
reply to post by BLKTOURMALINE

So one can like or dislike predictions? Is it just a kind of entertainment then? When I've seen it on main page, I've listed it a bit and said to myself it's time to bring another view in it. There's always another possibility. At least 2 or 3 thousand years there are people having dreams and making predictions (some of them for money) and other guys telling us something about which one should we listen and which not and why. I actually didn't say OP hadn't prediction. I'm just a bit afraid of the way he was doing his research of it. It is telling me something.

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 07:20 PM
link   
reply to post by PapagiorgioCZ

what u say is fair enough and what i said was more about the people telling the poster to go see a doctor for being crazy.

i reckon u have to take these types of threads with a grain of salt like has been said before and i just find it interesting to read them considering the current state of the planet somethings gotta give.

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 07:42 PM
link   
Only around 6 hours Roughly left very excited will be so drunk by that time that I will pass out and would love to die peacefully

Hopefully never happens in our period

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join