It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Can you prove evolution wrong

page: 405
<< 402  403  404    406  407  408 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 06:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Barcs

Did those DVDs arrive yet, Toothy? I'm eagerly anticipating your response.
No not yet, the page said it could be 1 to 2 weeks.

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 06:42 PM
link   
reply to post by MrXYZ

Those changes are a change in allele frequency over time...which is the definition of evolution. I don't think you realize this, but you just admitted evolution happens for the first time in this thread

And no, I'm not assuming
So ALL changes big and small are from evolution.

So if someone sacs me in the nuts, and as a result I'm only ever able to produce female offspring, thats evolution.
If I do to much '___' and as a result my offspring suffers from psycotic episodes, thats evolution.
Sorry man, I think there is a lot more in the scope of what can make changes to just say its all evolution.

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 07:07 PM
link   
reply to post by colin42

And what do you bring to the table?

Zilch
Only to someone with YOUR closed mind.

I hoped the stupidity being shown with what you wrote would be reduced once you watched the video but it seems you cannot understand information provided in that format either. How tragic
The complexity of your lies amazes me. All you did was sidestep the fact that the video clearly pointed out that wolves warning us when something is approaching was not from them wanting to help humans out, but rather that they were trying to warn there own, and we just happen to get the warning as well.

You seriously need to pull your head out of la la land and buck up to the truth. And quit being a pansy, go pet a wolf and quit being afraid of whats going to happen. Be a man.

You demonstrate even more ignorance . So the soldiers take their dog with them into hostile areas. The dog’s superior sense of smell and hearing alerts it to danger and he naturally warns his pack, the soldiers of the danger. You have shown you are the only numpty here little man. It's GET THE not GETTHE And dogs have puppies not babies.
Again the dogs were trained to do so numpty, the wolves were not and happend to share the warning. Big difference.

I'm betting you believe that a relationship was created once the wolves first warrned in the presence of humans? So did this mean that after this happened, the word spread amongst all wolves and they all accepted humans? How did they share this news among other wolves leading up to this day? How is it wolves are supposedly our friends to this current day without the repeating of those events that allowed it so in the begining?

(Yawns, sighs) Boring. Slapped any dogs in the face lately? Seen any extinct animals 'popping' back into existence yet? Got any help with your reading abilities yet? Learnt how to use a spell checker yet?
I don't use one, I'm raw and thats how I like it. I have to intentionally spell things wrong sometimes to deal with people like you. I do see however there is some progress being made as your using parentheses. But wait its not a major change so it must not be evolution, it has to be speciation. Go figure, everyone usese proper punctuation except you, and your actually learning. You must have leaped into the new year.

Evolution would be more along the lines of you all of a sudden learning and utilizing proper spelling, grammer, and punctuation, so that alone is proof that evolution is never possible.

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 07:10 PM
link   
reply to post by colin42

Take your own advice and quit telling me what you think I mean and start paying attention to the truth in front of your eyes.

I have and that is why I suggested you. Grow up. Grow a pair. and asked, 'Are you really scared of everything?' Even used question marks
Do you seriously think that lady that got mauled by that roo should embrace a fantasy friendship between them? How about the video I sent you of the guy getting attacked by that wolf? He was actually trying to help the wolf through the fence, what happened there? They must not have the ability to read us.

Epic fail Colin.
Let me know when you man up to your own advice and actually grow your own pair and buddy up with a pack of wolves.

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 09:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by itsthetooth
reply to post by MrXYZ

Those changes are a change in allele frequency over time...which is the definition of evolution. I don't think you realize this, but you just admitted evolution happens for the first time in this thread

And no, I'm not assuming
So ALL changes big and small are from evolution.

So if someone sacs me in the nuts, and as a result I'm only ever able to produce female offspring, thats evolution.
If I do to much '___' and as a result my offspring suffers from psycotic episodes, thats evolution.
Sorry man, I think there is a lot more in the scope of what can make changes to just say its all evolution.

Yes, all changes, big and small are from evolution.

But damaging your body through drugs/violent impacts is obviously not evolution. Mostly because it only affects you as an individual, and it's not something you can pass on genetically.

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 12:14 AM
link   
reply to post by MrXYZ

But damaging your body through drugs/violent impacts is obviously not evolution. Mostly because it only affects you as an individual, and it's not something you can pass on genetically
Thats not true at all. I have a friend, several actually, where their mothers smoked while pregnant with them, now they have ADHD. But according to what your telling me ADHD would be recognized as evolution because it is a change.

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 03:15 AM
link   
reply to post by itsthetooth

Only to someone with YOUR closed mind.
My closed mind
How many times have I pointed out to you that I was writing about a SOLDIERS DOG. Not the Camp Wolf shown in the video. You don’t just have a closed mind, you have a dead end.

The complexity of your lies amazes me. All you did was sidestep the fact that the video clearly pointed out that wolves warning us when something is approaching was not from them wanting to help humans out, but rather that they were trying to warn there own, and we just happen to get the warning as well.
(That’s THEIR OWN)The insane levels of dishonesty you employ to maintain your fantasy is the thing that shines through clearly here little man.

Again the post you were replying to was posted before XYZ posted that video. You replied to my comment on military dogs not the Camp Wolves shown in the video. The ignorance contained in your answer to that was clearly pointed out and so you pretend now it was an answer to a different question. Your favourite tactic. The tactic of a dishonest trolling fantasist.

You seriously need to pull your head out of la la land and buck up to the truth. And quit being a pansy, go pet a wolf and quit being afraid of whats going to happen. Be a man
I do have a pet wolf. He is a sub species of the Gray Wolf. As far as La La land, you are a native of that land. The fool that maintains people can live inside whales. That extinct species and new species 'Pop' into existence. That believes theories cause the things they really describe. Your list of infantile beliefs and lies is endless and all designed for one purpose. To protect your stupid homemade religion.

Again the dogs were trained to do so numpty, the wolves were not and happend to share the warning. Big difference.
(That’s happened not happend) You never answered me. You were potty trained, probably. You was trained to know right from wrong by your parents although they must have forgot to teach you lying was wrong. Was your relationship with your family and friends forced? You certainly did not ask for it.

I'm betting you believe that a relationship was created once the wolves first warrned in the presence of humans?
(That’s warned not warrned) Lost your bet already. I already wrote when I think the relationship was forged. Disabled reading letting you down again?

So did this mean that after this happened, the word spread amongst all wolves and they all accepted humans?
If you have not got the intelligence to understand the information in the video then it is obviously way above you head. I am thinking you skipped through the video because the ‘goat dog’ explains the mechanism clearly.

How did they share this news among other wolves leading up to this day?
Another question formed from your total ignorance.

How is it wolves are supposedly our friends to this current day without the repeating of those events that allowed it so in the begining?
( That’s beginning not begining )You do realise that times have changed? You do realise that during that change we have taken those wolves along with us and they are the dogs we see today? Your ignorance never ceases to amaze.

I don't use one, I'm raw and that’s how I like it. I have to intentionally spell things wrong sometimes to deal with people like you.
Is that the best lie you can invent

I do see however there is some progress being made as your using parentheses. But wait its not a major change so it must not be evolution, it has to be speciation. Go figure, everyone usese proper punctuation except you, and your actually learning. You must have leaped into the new year.
Even when trying to be clever you showcase your ignorance as you have above but I bet you dont even have the intelligence to realise what I mean. Classic.

Evolution would be more along the lines of you all of a sudden learning and utilizing proper spelling, grammer, and punctuation, so that alone is proof that evolution is never possible.
That's grammar

edit on 1-6-2012 by colin42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 04:03 AM
link   

Do you seriously think that lady that got mauled by that roo should embrace a fantasy friendship between them? How about the video I sent you of the guy getting attacked by that wolf? He was actually trying to help the wolf through the fence, what happened there? They must not have the ability to read us.
Have I ever written about the friendship between man and kangaroo? A Kangaroo is a vegetarian BTW. Friendship is not the relationship we have with the Kangaroo unless you think Skippy was a true life documentary. You don’t do you?

As for the wolf: It was trapped and terrified. Of course it would attack anyone or anything that approached it, any animal would. You really need to widen your world view. If that is even possible as you have not show that ability so far. It must be disabled in your case.

Man has a long standing relationship with the horse. A vegetarian yet horses kill, maim and injure many people every year. Many more than wolves. Are you scared of horses too?

So again you show case your ignorance of the world you live in and your childish, fearful reaction to things you appear unable to understand or rationalise. You’re quite a sad case really.

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 06:46 AM
link   

reply to post by MrXYZ

But damaging your body through drugs/violent impacts is obviously not evolution. Mostly because it only affects you as an individual, and it's not something you can pass on genetically
Thats not true at all. I have a friend, several actually, where their mothers smoked while pregnant with them, now they have ADHD. But according to what your telling me ADHD would be recognized as evolution because it is a change.

Inducing genetic defects through drugs isn't evolution

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 12:37 PM
link   
reply to post by colin42

My closed mind How many times have I pointed out to you that I was writing about a SOLDIERS DOG. Not the Camp Wolf shown in the video. You don’t just have a closed mind, you have a dead end.
My point still sticks as even dogs could not just do these things from there own will, they have to be trained.

Again the post you were replying to was posted before XYZ posted that video. You replied to my comment on military dogs not the Camp Wolves shown in the video. The ignorance contained in your answer to that was clearly pointed out and so you pretend now it was an answer to a different question. Your favourite tactic. The tactic of a dishonest trolling fantasist.
No it doesn't matter, neither one of them do these things out of instinct. When are you going to man up and stop pretending to live in this fantasy world that all animals are our friends without training?

I do have a pet wolf. He is a sub species of the Gray Wolf. As far as La La land, you are a native of that land. The fool that maintains people can live inside whales. That extinct species and new species 'Pop' into existence. That believes theories cause the things they really describe. Your list of infantile beliefs and lies is endless and all designed for one purpose. To protect your stupid homemade religion.
Now that doesn't shock me at all, I'm suprised you also don't have a bear and a lion, and a tiger. Havent you ever heard the saying lions and tigers and bears oh my? LIving in a whale could have been a metaphor, aside from that we don't have the supernatural abilitys that were occuring back at that time, so there is no way to say for sure that anything is not possible. Who knows, with a little supernatural power, living in a whale might have been possible. Aside from that we don't have conclusive proof that its simply not possible to begin with, therefore, your ASSUMING.

(That’s happened not happend) You never answered me. You were potty trained, probably. You was trained to know right from wrong by your parents although they must have forgot to teach you lying was wrong. Was your relationship with your family and friends forced? You certainly did not ask for it.
What does any of this have to do with dogs and wolves being trained?

(That’s warned not warrned) Lost your bet already. I already wrote when I think the relationship was forged. Disabled reading letting you down again?
Forging a relationship requires an action numpty, an action on OUR part as they certainly wont do something like that out of instinct, therefore its NOT natural. If it's not brought on through instinct, its man made or man forced.

If you have not got the intelligence to understand the information in the video then it is obviously way above you head. I am thinking you skipped through the video because the ‘goat dog’ explains the mechanism clearly
It doesn't matter, all the things they are pointing out are clearly shown as a possibility. Again there is just that little thing called evidence that seems to be missing. You live in a fantasy world where you connect dots together because it looks like they belong and help support evoltuion. Thats all your doing.

Another question formed from your total ignorance.
It was an important question numpty. How is the training of one wolf suppose to affect an entire species? You avoid answering because you know your wrong in this assumption. There is no way that training one wolf can automatically train an entire species.

( That’s beginning not begining )You do realise that times have changed? You do realise that during that change we have taken those wolves along with us and they are the dogs we see today? Your ignorance never ceases to amaze.
But that still doesn't explain how it is that an entire race is conformed after taking on a few.

Is that the best lie you can invent
You could stand to gain from a punctuation checker as well.

That's grammar
I guess its better than gramma.

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 12:57 PM
link   
reply to post by colin42

Have I ever written about the friendship between man and kangaroo? A Kangaroo is a vegetarian BTW. Friendship is not the relationship we have with the Kangaroo unless you think Skippy was a true life documentary. You don’t do you?
You seriously need to grow up and stop watching cartoons. You obviously didn't watch the video. You seriously live in la la land. I'm sure there is such a story, and what a story it is I bet. There are different types of stories you know, there is fiction, sci fi and non fiction. Do you realize you have been hanging out in the wrong section.

Had you of watched the video I provided the link on, you would see there is NOTHING friendly about these kangaroos. These attacks are violent, and cause serious injury to the victims, and a roo could even gut a person. The victims are in fear for there own kids over this matter as well. Maybe what you could do to help them out Colin is get down to there locaiton and share your kangaroo story with them and teach them how to live in the same enviroment with these beasts.

As for the wolf: It was trapped and terrified. Of course it would attack anyone or anything that approached it, any animal would. You really need to widen your world view. If that is even possible as you have not show that ability so far. It must be disabled in your case.
He was near a fence, and was injured, so your correct at least on half of it. Either way how did our good relationship with these creatures fail on this point? I'll give you a clue, there never was a relationship to begin with.

Man has a long standing relationship with the horse. A vegetarian yet horses kill, maim and injure many people every year. Many more than wolves. Are you scared of horses too?
Obviously the sampling rate is unfair in this. More humans are around horses then they are around wolves, so its not a fair comparison. I think the word weary is better than the word scared. I'm not going to stand behind a horse knowing he could kick me, or poop on me.

So again you show case your ignorance of the world you live in and your childish, fearful reaction to things you appear unable to understand or rationalise. You’re quite a sad case really.
No I just have to consider the source and remember that I'm getting this from a man that houses a wolf, which in some states is highly illegal. Now you just have to ask yourself, if some states make it illegal, there must be a pretty darn good reason for it huh

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 12:59 PM
link   
reply to post by MrXYZ

But you just got done admitting that changes are recognized as evolution. There is no way in hell they would be able to tell the difference under a scope. Therefore the whole idea of assuming that all changes are evolution, is WRONG.

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 01:12 PM
link   
reply to post by colin42

Here is perhaps the best line I found yet about wolves or even dog wolves.

Have fun with your wolf or wolfdog - but always be aware (s)he's a wild animal. Wild animals can kill you, and no matter how friendly your wolf or wolfdog is, always remember this.

www.wikihow.com...

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 02:37 PM
link   

My point still sticks as even dogs could not just do these things from there own will, they have to be trained.
(That’s their own will) Your point still sticks? You made lots of snarky comments about me but you were not addressing my point, you were addressing a point you had made up.

Now answer the point. Explain why a military dog alerting the members of his pack (the soldiers) to an unseen danger, is not from 'its own will'
or as you first said not natural.

No it doesn't matter, neither one of them do these things out of instinct.
Really? What mechanism is at work that results in the wolf warning his pack and the military dog warning his?

When are you going to man up and stop pretending to live in this fantasy world that all animals are our friends without training?
And when are you going to try being honest. I have never written that all animals are our friends. I wrote we have a relationship with all life on this planet. Seems you are not educated enough to know the difference.

Now that doesn't shock me at all, I'm suprised you also don't have a bear and a lion, and a tiger. Havent you ever heard the saying lions and tigers and bears oh my?
(That’s surprised not suprised and haven’t not havent) Nope. I have a pet wolf, a sub species of the Gray Wolf. Your silly list shows you have not been paying attention.

LIving in a whale could have been a metaphor
(That’s living not LLving) No. Living in a whale was not a metaphor. You religious types use that ploy often when caught out in stupidity.

aside from that we don't have the supernatural abilitys that were occuring back at that time, so there is no way to say for sure that anything is not possible
(That’s abilities or ability’s and occurring not occuring )Back at what time?
Like I said. You believe a man could live in a whale.
Classic

Who knows, with a little supernatural power, living in a whale might have been possible. Aside from that we don't have conclusive proof that its simply not possible to begin with, therefore, your ASSUMING.
You really do believe it.

What does any of this have to do with dogs and wolves being trained?
You maintain the relationship with the wolf and the dog is forced because they have to be trained. I pointed out you have been trained, by your parents family and friends. Was that forced?

Forging a relationship requires an action numpty, an action on OUR part as they certainly wont do something like that out of instinct, therefore its NOT natural.
Everything requires some sort of action Pinocchio. The very fact any animal can be trained is because they do these things naturally. Did nothing from that video sink in, nothing at all?

If it's not brought on through instinct, its man made or man forced.
(that’s manmade) Another of your nonsense statements born out of stupidity.

It doesn't matter, all the things they are pointing out are clearly shown as a possibility. Again there is just that little thing called evidence that seems to be missing.
The evidence of our relationship with the wolf is the DOG you numpty. How would you explain the dog?

You live in a fantasy world where you connect dots together because it looks like they belong and help support evoltuion. Thats all your doing.
(That’s evolution not evoltuion and that’s not thats ) You have been told many times. The example of the wolf was in response to your ignorant challenge to show you one relationship we have with any animal. Nothing to do with proof of evolution; Stay with it wee man.

It was an important question numpty. How is the training of one wolf suppose to affect an entire species?
The fact that you have to ask that question is concrete evidence of your ignorance. Did you watch that video with the sound off and your eyes closed?

But that still doesn't explain how it is that an entire race is conformed after taking on a few.
An entire race has not conformed. Did you not watch the video? You say you did but I see no evidence.

You could stand to gain from a punctuation checker as well.
The above shows nothing will help you out Pinocchio.

I guess its better than gramma.
Yep I made one typo around 10 pages back. You just cant spell or form a sentence based on any logic or knowledge. Hey you never commented again. Do you really believe the chaos theory causes chaos?

edit on 1-6-2012 by colin42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 03:02 PM
link   

You seriously need to grow up and stop watching cartoons.
Skippy is not a cartoon. Skippy

You obviously didn't watch the video. You seriously live in la la land.
I watched and enjoyed the video. It was obviously way over your head if you even watched it. Tell me about the 'goat dog' shown in the video.

I'm sure there is such a story, and what a story it is I bet. There are different types of stories you know, there is fiction, sci fi and non fiction. Do you realize you have been hanging out in the wrong section.
You have made it clear what section you are in. Children’s science fiction. You based your religion on it.

Had you of watched the video I provided the link on, you would see there is NOTHING friendly about these kangaroos.
Show me where I have written that they are friendly.

These attacks are violent, and cause serious injury to the victims, and a roo could even gut a person.
All attacks are violent. It's the nature of an attack. A person slapping a dog in the face is a violent attack.

He was near a fence, and was injured, so your correct at least on half of it. Either way how did our good relationship with these creatures fail on this point?
(That’s you’re not your)Did you not watch the video XYZ supplied?

I'll give you a clue, there never was a relationship to begin with.
I see, your answer is no you didn't. At best you skimmed through it.

Obviously the sampling rate is unfair in this. More humans are around horses then they are around wolves, so its not a fair comparison.
Another point that I made that is way above your intellectual level. The horse is another animal that we have forged a relationship with and the sampling rate is unfair as there are many more dogs (sub species of the Gray Wolf) than there are horses and dogs live in our homes. Your point fails. Again.

No I just have to consider the source and remember that I'm getting this from a man that houses a wolf, which in some states is highly illegal.
I know of nowhere that considers keeping a sub species of the Gray Wolf highly illegal. Even Obama keeps one. He named it Bo.

Now you just have to ask yourself, if some states make it illegal, there must be a pretty darn good reason for it huh
Name one state where they have outlawed the keeping of the dog, a sub species of the Gray wolf.

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 03:15 PM
link   

reply to post by colin42

Here is perhaps the best line I found yet about wolves or even dog wolves.

Have fun with your wolf or wolfdog - but always be aware (s)he's a wild animal. Wild animals can kill you, and no matter how friendly your wolf or wolfdog is, always remember this.

www.wikihow.com...
It does not mention the sub species of the Gray wolf, the dog. Find me one on that.

I'll start you off The Gray Wolf Look at the section 'domestication'. Here is a snip:

Studies on the genetic distance for mitochondrial DNA on dogs and Eurasian wolves confirmed that wolves are the exclusive ancestral species to dogs.
Got it yet?

Also note the section titled 'Relationships with humans' It says many cultures worshiped them as gods. Just shows you what some people will believe in.

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 04:07 PM
link   

reply to post by MrXYZ

But you just got done admitting that changes are recognized as evolution. There is no way in hell they would be able to tell the difference under a scope. Therefore the whole idea of assuming that all changes are evolution, is WRONG.

It's not evolution because just you would do it...it wouldn't have the slightest effect on the species. And none of the physical harm you listed would result in a specific outcome anyway. You can't kick yourself in the nuts and claim "all my offspring is female now"

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 04:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by MrXYZ

reply to post by MrXYZ

It's not evolution because just you would do it...it wouldn't have the slightest effect on the species. And none of the physical harm you listed would result in a specific outcome anyway. You can't kick yourself in the nuts and claim "all my offspring is female now"
Hey. He could try kicking himself in the nuts a few times at least and let us know the results

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 04:23 PM
link   
reply to post by colin42

(That’s their own will) Your point still sticks? You made lots of snarky comments about me but you were not addressing my point, you were addressing a point you had made up.
Wolves not being nautrally friendly to humans is NOT a made up point, its a fact.

Now answer the point. Explain why a military dog alerting the members of his pack (the soldiers) to an unseen danger, is not from 'its own will' or as you first said not natural.
It could be one of two other possibilities. Either the dog thinks hes warning other dogs, or he has been trained to alert us.

Really? What mechanism is at work that results in the wolf warning his pack and the military dog warning his?
Wolves and dogs naturally warn other wolves and dogs, not humans, at least not naturally.

And when are you going to try being honest. I have never written that all animals are our friends. I wrote we have a relationship with all life on this planet. Seems you are not educated enough to know the difference.
Well when you use the word relationship, its taken like there is assumed comradery. The relationship that we have with all other life on this planet (unless its forced otherwise) is non beneficial to either side. Killing an animal for food is forced so relationships in that idea are not valid. We have no natural bond with anything on this planet unless its been forced. Your example of the house sparrow was forced through the building of the homes and their desire to eat our scraps and live in our built homes. There could have been coexstinction reasons as well. For example it might have been humans moving in on the territory of the bird, so he ends up living and nesting in the homes with no where else to go. It can get pretty complex trying to figure it out.

(That’s living not LLving) No. Living in a whale was not a metaphor. You religious types use that ploy often when caught out in stupidity.
Aside from it never being disproven, it still could have been a methaphor.

(That’s abilities or ability’s and occurring not occuring )Back at what time? Like I said. You believe a man could live in a whale. Classic
There has never been a scientific test to prove it impossible.

You really do believe it.
I only believe it as much as your assuming its not possible.

You maintain the relationship with the wolf and the dog is forced because they have to be trained. I pointed out you have been trained, by your parents family and friends. Was that forced?
I'm not understanding your point here. Either way you slice it, the relationship between wolves and man was a trained event, it didn't happen naturally on its own.

Everything requires some sort of action Pinocchio. The very fact any animal can be trained is because they do these things naturally. Did nothing from that video sink in, nothing at all?
Thats a crock and you know it. It's as though your saying that dogs are only trainable because they were suppose to be trained. Here you go with assuming ability's again. Just like how we ended up with our ability to adapt. You might as well say that evolution saw the need before it was here and gifted us with this talent knowing we would need it. Such a crock. My fish come up to the top of the tank when I feed them or stick my fingers in the tank. Are they trained or is it cupboard love? Evolution can predict what will be needed, and if you continue to think that it can you might as well admitt there is intelligence behind it.

(that’s manmade) Another of your nonsense statements born out of stupidity.
Wrong numpty, look it up.

Definition for man made:Web definitions: not of natural origin; prepared or made artificially; "man-made fibers"; "synthetic leather".

The evidence of our relationship with the wolf is the DOG you numpty. How would you explain the dog?
Someone taught me something true years ago. When you run across someone that you briefly met, later on, they are not considered a friend, they are an acquaintance. The only reason we are more than that with dogs is because we not only feed them, but we also go to the extent of manufacturing food for them and often times they even live indoors with us. You can't even say there is an association with wolves, we have nothing with them unless its forced. If you missed my point, which I'm sure you have, the relationship we have with dogs is usually cupboard love, its forced. Forced relationships do not automatically spread to other species if your not catching this.

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 04:33 PM
link   
reply to post by colin42

(That’s evolution not evoltuion and that’s not thats ) You have been told many times. The example of the wolf was in response to your ignorant challenge to show you one relationship we have with any animal. Nothing to do with proof of evolution; Stay with it wee man.
Ok lets pretend for the moment that your on to something here. What type of a relationship do we exactly have with wolves? And I don't mean the one in your back yard that you have spent countelss hours building, I mean the one I would encounter if I ran into a wolf in the wilderness. What type of relationship can I expect to see there? Please give details.

The fact that you have to ask that question is concrete evidence of your ignorance. Did you watch that video with the sound off and your eyes closed?
And now you have avoided the question for the third time now. There is no proof that dealings with one pack of wolves will automatically train an entire species all aroudn the world. Even if it were several packs, there are still unaffected ones around. So hows that working for you?

An entire race has not conformed. Did you not watch the video? You say you did but I see no evidence.
So your admitting that one dealing with a pack of wolves will not cause the rest to conform to the same things. In other words, training animals is usless unless your just talking about those trained. Which leads me back to the original question of how do you feel your going to get special treatment from a wild pack of wolves because man has an alleged association with them.

Yep I made one typo around 10 pages back. You just cant spell or form a sentence based on any logic or knowledge. Hey you never commented again. Do you really believe the chaos theory causes chaos?
Only out of balance.

top topics

<< 402  403  404    406  407  408 >>

join