It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Can you prove evolution wrong

page: 404
<< 401  402  403    405  406  407 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 11:00 PM
link   
reply to post by itsthetooth

creating a circle of logic

Circle yes...but believe me dude, there's ZERO logic in your posts

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 11:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by itsthetooth
reply to post by MrXYZ

Proto dog, LOL what a joke.

Isn't it funny how everything including wolves are evolving right under our noses but we aren't.

We are still evolving as people have told you dozens of times, and we have proof of it. But because our lifespan is so much longer, change takes a LOT longer and is very gradual. Women for example are growing shorter on example, and people still change depending on their environment.

LINK

And before you say "those are only small changes" like the fool you are...consider that evolution is a LONG process, especially in a species with long lifespans. It's a FACT that humans still evolve.

The dog thing isn't a joke btw, it's simply proving that as always you are 100% wrong and so far removed from reality, it's hard to take you serious.

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 02:23 AM
link   

Your making it sound as though by befriending one dog that you will automatically become friends with all dogs. What do they have cell phones or news letters this is killing me.
Here you go again telling me what I am saying. You really cannot read what is in front of you can you. Making up your stupidity based comments as you have no real answers. Go slap your dog in the face, it will make you feel better.

It wouldn't but your belief says that it would. Befriending an animal is subjective and they are not all linked up mind readers.
Your demonstrating for all to see that you have lost again and have resorted to staw man lies. Telepathy is your ignorant suggestion from your last straw man response. Keep showcasing your dishonesty. Saves me having to point it out.

It's true, just because you train one dog doesn't mean the rest are automatically trained as well.
Show me where anyone has written the tripe you are now peddling dishonestly.

I don't have to, hes trained, and I told you back long ago that training a species to be friends with man does NOT count as a natural relationship. It's forced and not natural.
And you have repeatedly demonstrated you do not have the intelligence, education or IQ to understand what a relationship is. People I know that have a guide dog are very grateful for the work it does and just as importantly the companionship they provide. At your very low level of understanding I know this will be way over your head.

I don't have to, he was trained as well, and again its not natural.
You really are a fool. Tell me what is not natural about a dog warning of danger before the soldier knows it is there.

I like how a plehtora of new species popped into existence while man was on this planet, yet we aren't seeing any new human types coming into the picture.
(That's Plethora) So not only can animals return from the dead. New species, according to you now pop into existence.

Isn't it funny how so many things are evolving right under our noses but we aren't.
Finally you admit so many things are evolving. Not just evolving but evolving under our noses. You are now an evolutionist.

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 02:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by MrXYZ
For those who care about how dogs evolved from wolves...as opposed to Tooth's nonsense:

I notice Pinocchio has not commented on this video. The information it contains backs everything that he was told and ignorantly denies.

Knowing working dogs and a little knowledge of the Bushmen tribes I think cooperation between man and wolf would date back at least to the camp wolf period.

When wolves prepare to go hunting the packs excitement builds, the same happens when Bushmen prepare for the hunt. The camp wolves would have noticed the human’s excitement which would have fired theirs. The pack just as the humans would leave a few to tend the young but IMO would follow the hunter and I have no doubt joined the hunt. This would give the humans the option to hunt larger prey and thus forge a working relationship with the camp wolves.

Edit Just finished watching. Really worthwhile and plenty of info. Thanks again for posting it.
edit on 31-5-2012 by colin42 because: Edit finished watching

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 05:40 AM
link   
reply to post by HappyBunny

Sweet! ATS O&C forum meetup in Philly! Start getting on planes, people.

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 06:12 AM
link   
reply to post by colin42

Some further thoughts

The way early man and wolves society is set up is also a clue to why we work so well together.

The Alpha Male and Alpha Female is mirrored quite well by the Chief/Shaman, Mother/Father, King/Queen of our societies.

We both are very successful pack hunters and after the kill the pecking order of how the prey is divided up is also closely mirrored by a 'pecking order hierarchy' within both groups.

Wolves and especially the 'Camp Wolf' would no doubt recognise this hierarchy in the human group it has associated itself with and easily recognise the human Alpha male/female. Wolves are naturally timid near humans and so moving them away from the kill so that humans get the first pick would enforce this pecking order.

The humans on the other hand would recognise the value of the cooperation between man and wolf and would be clever enough to make sure the wolf pack is rewarded for their efforts much as we do today with our hunting dogs.

Your video highlights that without doubt the man/wolf relationship has played a major role in our success since those early times to the present day.

edit on 31-5-2012 by colin42 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 01:10 PM
link   
reply to post by MrXYZ

We are still evolving as people have told you dozens of times, and we have proof of it. But because our lifespan is so much longer, change takes a LOT longer and is very gradual. Women for example are growing shorter on example, and people still change depending on their environment.

LINK

And before you say "those are only small changes" like the fool you are...consider that evolution is a LONG process, especially in a species with long lifespans. It's a FACT that humans still evolve.

The dog thing isn't a joke btw, it's simply proving that as always you are 100% wrong and so far removed from reality, it's hard to take you serious.
But there is nothing that has ever proven that the changes are in fact from evolution.

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 01:25 PM
link   
reply to post by colin42

Here you go again telling me what I am saying. You really cannot read what is in front of you can you. Making up your stupidity based comments as you have no real answers. Go slap your dog in the face, it will make you feel better
Well what your saying makes no sense. It's as though all wolves have this instilled infomation in them that man can now be trusted, and man is their friend. It's like saying that everytime a new wolf is born, this automatic intelligence springs into action letting them know that back in the dark ages there was a bond with man, so its cool to be friends with them. Total rubbish, but I wouldn't expect anything else from you.

Your demonstrating for all to see that you have lost again and have resorted to staw man lies. Telepathy is your ignorant suggestion from your last straw man response. Keep showcasing your dishonesty. Saves me having to point it out.
Which does nothing in terms of answering my comment about how dogs can have mind reading abilitys and automatically know we can be trusted.

Show me where anyone has written the tripe you are now peddling dishonestly.
If I'm wrong, what are you saying, that dogs are teaching other dogs to be friends with man?

And you have repeatedly demonstrated you do not have the intelligence, education or IQ to understand what a relationship is.
Even if that were true, you still cant force a relationship and call it natural.

People I know that have a guide dog are very grateful for the work it does and just as importantly the companionship they provide. At your very low level of understanding I know this will be way over your head.
And that guide dog was trained you moron, so you can't say he evolved into helping humans. Sorry but I didn't see training as one of the benefits of evoltuion, or is it about to be added?

You really are a fool. Tell me what is not natural about a dog warning of danger before the soldier knows it is there.
This is another classic example of you cherry picking what you want to hear and leaving the truth by the wasteside. If you had been paying better attention you would have known, and it was very ultra clear that the humans were inadvertently alerted. In other words they were alerting so that other dogs would know, not so that the humans would know, but they happen to be close by so they got the warning too.

(That's Plethora) So not only can animals return from the dead. New species, according to you now pop into existence
It was the best word I could conjure as we aren't finding any bones or DNA that proves evolution is making these new species, just small scale speciation.

Finally you admit so many things are evolving. Not just evolving but evolving under our noses. You are now an evolutionist
I was being sarcastic, how could I possibly believe in evoltuion, there isn't any solid proof of it happening.

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 01:43 PM
link   
reply to post by colin42

Here is yet another classic example of how peoples minds go wrong with the idea that wild animals are friendly.

www.pawnation.com... 5829#page=1

There claws can gut a person out. Sometimes we see in the media specifically cartoons where aniamls are all friendly. I'm not sure where people get the notion that animals can just be trusted, but the fact is they can't. This includes wolves. A quick google search clears up any confusion. You can find bear attacks, wolf attacks, roo attacks, and just about any species on this planet has attacked man at one time or another. Even mans best friend is probably the biggest offender of attacking humans. In some cases dogs have eaten little kids.

There is simply no excuse for the brainwashing that some animals are our friends. There is no order, and there is no warning, we simply don't belong together which is also why we isolate ourselves from them.

Not to be confused with domesticated animals, some animals can be trained to get along with man, but even then sometimes we encounter problems and often become of victim of attack. So stop with this nonsense allready. It's time to put up or shut up. Go out to your local wild spot and find a pack of wolves and get close to them. Pet them, and try to befriend them. Watch what happens. Report back to me, if you are able.

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 02:19 PM
link   

Well what your saying makes no sense.
If you had ever bothered to read the information on offer you would understand but you prefer to remain in ignorance.

It's as though all wolves have this instilled infomation in them that man can now be trusted, and man is their friend. It's like saying that everytime a new wolf is born, this automatic intelligence springs into action letting them know that back in the dark ages there was a bond with man, so its cool to be friends with them. Total rubbish, but I wouldn't expect anything else from you.
I agree. What you have written above is total rubbish and is the same total rubbish you spew out endlessly and I never expect anything else from you.

Which does nothing in terms of answering my comment about how dogs can have mind reading abilitys and automatically know we can be trusted.
I answered it fully. Your question was formed from your stupidity and was a straw man argument.

If I'm wrong, what are you saying, that dogs are teaching other dogs to be friends with man?
Go watch the video XYZ posted. Come back when you are wiser.

Even if that were true, you still cant force a relationship and call it natural.
My answer stands. You have repeatedly demonstrated you do not have the intelligence, education or IQ to understand what a relationship is.

And that guide dog was trained you moron, so you can't say he evolved into helping humans. Sorry but I didn't see training as one of the benefits of evoltuion, or is it about to be added?
You were potty trained, probably. You was trained to know right from wrong by your parents although they must have forgot to teach you lying was wrong. Was your relationship with your family and friends forced? You certainly did not ask for it.

Again the wolf is not meant to show you evolution. It was in answer to your challenge to show one animal we have a relationship with. Please try to approach this thread with honesty that you have seriously lacked since you infested it.

This is another classic example of you cherry picking what you want to hear and leaving the truth by the wasteside. If you had been paying better attention you would have known, and it was very ultra clear that the humans were inadvertently alerted. In other words they were alerting so that other dogs would know, not so that the humans would know, but they happen to be close by so they got the warning too.
Oh dear did you watch that video? I thought even you would learn somthing from it. Back to your point above. I wrote.

Or the soldier who's life was saved by his dogs
Your reply:

I don't have to, he was trained as well, and again its not natural.
My reply:

First show me where I cherry picked anything? If you had paid better attention my post was not only before XYZ posted the video, I was refering to a SOLDIERS DOG.. Dogs used by the miltary to warn soldiers in jungle and urban warfare. You really have no ability to understand what you read at all do you

It was the best word I could conjure as we aren't finding any bones or DNA that proves evolution is making these new species, just small scale speciation.
You supply the same old ignorance time after time. boring.

I was being sarcastic, how could I possibly believe in evoltuion, there isn't any solid proof of it happening.
No I was being sarcastic. That's spelt EVOLUTION not evoltuion.
edit on 31-5-2012 by colin42 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 02:23 PM
link   

Grow up. Grow a pair. Are you really scared of everything?

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 02:42 PM
link   

reply to post by MrXYZ

LINK

But there is nothing that has ever proven that the changes are in fact from evolution.

Those changes ARE evolution!!

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 03:09 PM
link   
reply to post by colin42

You were potty trained, probably. You was trained to know right from wrong by your parents although they must have forgot to teach you lying was wrong. Was your relationship with your family and friends forced? You certainly did not ask for it.

Again the wolf is not meant to show you evolution. It was in answer to your challenge to show one animal we have a relationship with. Please try to approach this thread with honesty that you have seriously lacked since you infested it
And without direction or training, what does the wolf bring to the table?

Zilch.

Oh dear did you watch that video? I thought even you would learn somthing from it. Back to your point above. I wrote.
What a numpty, I quoted a part of the video so what do you think?

First show me where I cherry picked anything? If you had paid better attention my post was not only before XYZ posted the video, I was refering to a SOLDIERS DOG.. Dogs used by the miltary to warn soldiers in jungle and urban warfare. You really have no ability to understand what you read at all do you
If a dog is warning other dogs, its natural, if hes warning his babies, its natural, if hes just doing it out of habit its natural, if hes doing it specifically to warn a human, If humans happen to be in the vinicinity to getthe warning, thats not a realationship, numpty.

You supply the same old ignorance time after time. boring.

No I was being sarcastic. That's spelt EVOLUTION not evoltuion
Now if you just learned how to use the question mark, you can believe you evolved.

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 03:11 PM
link   
reply to post by colin42

Grow up. Grow a pair. Are you really scared of everything?
Take your own advice and quit telling me what you think I mean and start paying attention to the truth in front of your eyes.

And if its all about growing a pair, than you can grow your own pair, and pair up with a pack of wolves, and let us all know how that works out for you. No pouting, just do it.

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 03:13 PM
link   
reply to post by MrXYZ

Your assuming again. You don't know that. Neither do scientists. They are just seeing change and doing the same thing you just did. It must be the result of evolution.

As I said before, they can't identify whats causing the changes, so how do you know that evolution is to blame for it? You don't, your guessing.

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 03:18 PM
link   

reply to post by MrXYZ

Your assuming again. You don't know that. Neither do scientists. They are just seeing change and doing the same thing you just did. It must be the result of evolution.

As I said before, they can't identify whats causing the changes, so how do you know that evolution is to blame for it? You don't, your guessing.

Those changes are a change in allele frequency over time...which is the definition of evolution. I don't think you realize this, but you just admitted evolution happens for the first time in this thread

And no, I'm not assuming

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 03:38 PM
link   

And what do you bring to the table?

Zilch.

What a numpty, I quoted a part of the video so what do you think?
I hoped the stupidity being shown with what you wrote would be reduced once you watched the video but it seems you cannot understand information provided in that format either. How tragic

I also see you chose not to respond to how wrong your were with your reply to me. Same old same old.

If a dog is warning other dogs, its natural, if hes warning his babies, its natural, if hes just doing it out of habit its natural, if hes doing it specifically to warn a human, If humans happen to be in the vinicinity to getthe warning, thats not a realationship, numpty.
You demonstrate even more ignorance
. So the soldiers take their dog with them into hostile areas. The dog’s superior sense of smell and hearing alerts it to danger and he naturally warns his pack, the soldiers of the danger. You have shown you are the only numpty here little man.
It's GET THE not GETTHE
And dogs have puppies not babies.

Now if you just learned how to use the question mark, you can believe you evolved.
(Yawns, sighs)
Boring. Slapped any dogs in the face lately? Seen any extinct animals 'popping' back into existence yet? Got any help with your reading abilities yet? Learnt how to use a spell checker yet?

edit on 31-5-2012 by colin42 because: And dogs have puppies not babies.

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 03:43 PM
link   

Take your own advice and quit telling me what you think I mean and start paying attention to the truth in front of your eyes.
I have and that is why I suggested you. Grow up. Grow a pair. and asked, 'Are you really scared of everything?'
Even used question marks

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 03:50 PM
link   
reply to post by MrXYZ

Pointing out yet again tooth does not even understand the basics. He believes that evolution is 'to blame' yet evolution is a word that describes a process.

He also thinks the catastrophe theory causes catastrophes, and the chaos theory causes chaos
Ignorance at its finest

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 05:52 PM
link   
Did those DVDs arrive yet, Toothy? I'm eagerly anticipating your response.

new topics

top topics

<< 401  402  403    405  406  407 >>

join