It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Can you prove evolution wrong?*

page: 407
<< 404  405  406    408  409  410 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 06:56 PM
link   
reply to post by itsthetooth

Read what it says, its a sub-species, in other words not the same species. You sure do go fruity when it comes to connecting the dots. I think I know what causes this, you have spent to much time in the connect the dot books.
I have already congratulated you on your realisation that the dog has evolved from the wolf and is a transitional species. I know being correct is unusual for you but don’t keep banging on about it.

He's cueing you to open the door for him numpty so that he can confront what is out there. I never said they were stupid.
So stupid enough to warn other dog's that do not exist but clever enough to ask me to open the door for him. You need to rethink your replies as they do not tally up.

Well on this one your ignorance starts with a lack of common sense. You see the bees aren't polinating for us, because the food wasn't meant for us to begin with, or did you forget that fact as well.
( pollinating ) I did write: THE BEE. It pollinates our crops. We don’t train it to, we don’t force it to it does it for its own benefit. Our crops, that means crops we planted. Of course it was meant for us.. I won’t paste the rest of your rant as you obviously never thought before you wrote as it is pretty much meaningless trash.

How did both benefit?
We benefit by an increased yield due to the bee's actions. The bee benefits from a plentiful supply of pollen and nectar in one place.

I don't get them but I'm sure you do as your always looking to connect the dots on things that don't go together.
You don’t get an epiphany. You have one. Epiphany.

In the wild means in the wilderness you moron, we have allready gone over this a dozen times.
(Already not allready and don’t not dont) And a dozen times later you still don’t have a clue. Tragic.

So there you go, you can choose either not domesticated or a natural state, uninhabited.
Do you know of anywhere that is one of the above?

You obviously missed the point moron. Why would we venture away from what we are suppose to be doing unless it wasn't meant to be. We weren't meant to be hunter gathers, which is why we have chosen to get away from it.
The problem you have is that we were hunter gatherers, some still are. Have I mentioned the bushman? I will quote you:

Granted they have to get the meat from somewhere but the bottom line is we would all choose to not go through the trouble if we can.
Seems to me you missed the point even though it was your point. Now that's funny

This is also why we are taught to yeild to all animals in both a physical and legal sense. They belong here and we don't.
(yield not yeild)Another random answer.
You were taught to yield to all animals? By who? Was that a forced relationship? Please link me to where it says we must yield to all animals as I see no signs of it.

You broke the law when you slapped your dog in the face then. Bad boy

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 07:49 PM
link   

Spiders nest in homes all the time. Bats sometimes nest in homes, and flys nest in homes, and in specific areas snakes are even known to try to nest in homes. So do mice, and rats.
Flies don’t nest
. There are a load more. Bed bugs, mites, moths. The House Martin Yes our homes are the preferred habitat for many species. So as you can see. Building homes has resulted in many long standing relationships with the animals around us.

Well according to you, the scientists know why, but I"m saying untill you ask the bird yourself, you will never know the truth.
(I’m not I”m and until not untill)Of course I could do something a little less insane than asking the house sparrow. I could observe its actions. Study its habits, and reach a conclusion based on them. That is what normal people do.

Sure thats why I have been able to challenge you for over 300 pages right? While you have challenged me with petty things like pretending to not understand the definition of "in the wild."
You don’t challenge by dismissing out of hand any points made and making up silly rules and terms to hide behind and when they fail lie like a demon as you have done.

The only thing you have done is prove that your an idiot by not understanding a plethora of definitions.
(you’re)You never supplied any.

Then after I explaind them to you and even copy and paste them for you, your brain goes into overload like you just can't handle learning any common sense terms.
(explained) You defined words within the terms you made up, it's not the same. You refused to enter a debate and therefore lost the right to use them. Thing of the past. Get over it.

And I'm suppose to accept your view on this when you don't even understand or refuse to understand the term in the wild.
I am waiting for your reply on that one.

Get a life dude, how do you not know that whale situation happened in the wild, so you can't judge it as you don't accept that term. Ha Ha
You actually believe a man living in a whale happened
Link please.

Thats the best you can do. A bold face lie like that because your speechless. It turns out that a lot of my comments leave you speechless and lying. It just goes to show you how right I am.
(that’s)To be honest apart from your accusations of lying which you have no proof of, I have to agree with you. Much of what you write leaves me speechless but it certainly does not mean you are right. That's your delusion kicking in.

No you missed the point again. You see if crapping on ourselves is natural, meaning that we have a tendancy to do it without training, then thee is probably a very good reason for it, like its taken care of in our intended element. I don't expect you to understand it however, it is pretty deep.
(Tendency and there not thee) Talking about things you write that leave me speechless. How insane is the statement you made above
So in this perfect world you fantasise about humans walk about covered in crap? No wonder our sense of smell is weak compared to other animals.

Houses do not pop into existance in nature so homes are NOT natural.
( existence )According to you extinct animals, new species pop into existence. Now I see you believe that is natural

It's beyond your understanding but building shelters is a natural action for humans and many other species. Have I mentioned the ant?

Of course they can. Dogs can be trained to sell things, just like a cat can bark...
You believe dogs can be trained to sell popcorn? You believe the cat was barking? The only one barking here is you. Barking mad.

But remember I'm not the only one that believes we are victims of intervention, Pye, von daniken, sitchen, the bible. So tell me, is everyone else wrong and YOUR right?
Ah yes your unbiased sources. For a start none of them believe in your version of intervention so tell me who this everyone is?

I see, because you tried living in a whale and died so you know its false.
No because I have an education. Took the time to seek out information about whales and I am not clinically insane.

Using whales as homes. Now that is not natural but appears to be the only one that you think is. Classic

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 12:35 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 02:00 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 04:26 AM
link   

Your a bold face liar. Please tell all of us how you confirmed that living in a whale is not possible. Be honest now, you said you base your opinions on reality, so I would like to know how you proved this.
I will answer your ignorance above here in a sperate reply:

As you have already been shown the last time you revealed how deep your ignorance goes.
There are very few species of whale that are large enough for a man to survive in that can swallow you whole. They are the toothed whales. Namely the Killer Whale and the Sperm Whale.

These whales can swallow seals whole so let’s use a bit of logic. They eat many more seals and squid than they do people. If a man can live inside a whale so can seals and squid.

If you search for ‘man lives inside a whale’ and variations you get the same old tired religious people like you trying to defend this nonsense. The Fundamentalists flaw is only people are important yet if a man can live inside a whale so can seals. So do a search for seals found alive inside whales and there are NO hits. None. Feel free to look for yourself.

So you have a seal/man/squid, surviving the whale’s attack that includes a bit of tenderising. (tossing the prey around) the teeth and the journey into the first stomach, the Sperm whale has four, (Deer have four stomachs like all ruminants, the ancestor of all the whales BTW).

How a stomach works

You have arrived in your new temporary home. Nicely tenderised and now squeezed from your journey to it and plop into the digestive juices. Let’s say a void is available it is not going to be rich in oxygen. When you burp it is methane so now you are going to have to live on a new gas. All the while the acidic gastric juices, enzymes and bacteria do what they do best and begin to digest you.

Now you religious types believe some guy lived for 3 days inside a whale. This means the Sperm whale would have to go without its normal food for 3 days after you were eaten and cruise on the top of the water because if it did what Sperm Whales do and dived for squid you would not survive the pressures you would face. Same goes for the orca

Like I wrote this is how I form my opinions. If I can do the field work and observations I do but in the case of people living in whales that is not possible but there is enough information to come to a conclusion. You are nuts.

Now reply with your evidence to show it is possible.

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 06:28 AM
link   

Now for the rest of your post.
Here is the link YOU supplied Speciation My reply included:

You have maintained that speciation is not possible and has not been observed. Yet your link shows Larus gull, The Ensatina salamanders, The Greenish Warbler, the grass Anthoxanthum, Domestic sheep. The hawthorn fly is being watched which appears to be undergoing sympatric speciation. I doubt this list is extensive.
You have also written

Dogs and wolves have to many differences to be the same species.
Yet dogs as a subspecies came about due to our selective breeding of the wolf. Witnessed speciation then. And page 401 confirmation from you:

Clearly dogs and wolves have evolved from one or the other
You started this point by writing :

Thats not true at all, your lies are shinning through. I was all ears about evolution up until the point of learning that it was only witnessed in some aquatic life, some bacteria and some viruses.
So even from the links you supplied and your own words the only shining lies are yours.

Fine then I'll rephrase the question. Do you think that all changes are evolution?
What do you mean by 'All changes'? How is your field work going where you said you will kick yourself in the nuts to test your theory about evolution? Tip. Wear your work boots for affect.

Does this still go on today?
You didn’t watch the video then
If you had you would not need to ask that stupid question. So much for your crusade for the truth.

Which goes to show you that the dog and goat can have a relationship where as the human and dog relationship will have to have food or the dog will leave.
Nope. It shows the relationship is between the dog and his pack. I discounted your stupid claim of cupboard love by this example. If the same pup was brought up with a human family he would regard them as his pack.

Your reply does illustrate that someone goes to the trouble of providing you with information you are too lazy to look at yourself and all you do is blow it off with an ignorant one line dismissal.

No its not, because he will leave if we don't feed him.
Nope. Just explained to you why that can be discounted. Either read carefully what I wrote or watch the video. Then explain how you came to your conclusion not another off hand rejection.

You can buy food with money.
You can pay for an education with money as well. Cut out a few burgers and invest in that. You clearly need one more than you need the calories

And you have now avoided answering it four times now. All you can do is lie and deflect the question. You can't prove how a relationship gets established in an entire species just because of an encounter with one pack. For good reason too, because it can't happen which proves your idea of wolves being friends with humans because of something that occured back in the stone ages is a crock
( occurred not occured )And you have not understood the answer I gave to your foolishness: Do you not get tired of your pathetic attempts at a straw man argument? News for you. You fail to deflect attention to your ignorance every time.

Well there is a big difference between ignorance and non acceptance of BS.
In your case where you have combined the two (ignorance and BS) the difference is minimal.

The chaos theory as I recall had to do with things being out of balance.
You don’t have to recall. You have the biggest library ever in the history of mankind at your fingertips. The Chaos Theory Snip:

Chaos theory studies the behavior of dynamical systems that are highly sensitive to initial conditions, an effect which is popularly referred to as the butterfly effect.
Still why bother. Your crusade for the truth and to grow obviously means a double hamburger with cheese. The only growing you look likely to do is around the waist.

I don't think I ever saw that one.
Looked the other way did you?
Here, don’t get up. Keep munching those fries. The Gray Wolf

Relationships with humans ....... In Norse and Japanese mythology, wolves were portrayed as almost god-like.
There’s a lot more but I expect you won’t read it as usual.

edit on 3-6-2012 by colin42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 02:11 PM
link   
reply to post by colin42

He's cueing you to open the door for him [snipped] so that he can confront what is out there. I never said they were stupid.

So stupid enough to warn other dog's that do not exist but clever enough to ask me to open the door for him. You need to rethink your replies as they do not tally up.
He's not thinking first about if there are any other dogs in the vicinity that should or shouldn't require a warning. He just warns. Besides whos to say there isn't a dog half way down the block that you don't know about, that can also hear the warning. He could even be indoors. It's habit, so they do it, yet we benefit from it because we get the cue.

Well on this one your ignorance starts with a lack of common sense. You see the bees aren't polinating for us, because the food wasn't meant for us to begin with, or did you forget that fact as well.

( pollinating ) I did write: THE BEE. It pollinates our crops. We don’t train it to, we don’t force it to it does it for its own benefit. Our crops, that means crops we planted. Of course it was meant for us.. I won’t paste the rest of your rant as you obviously never thought before you wrote as it is pretty much meaningless trash.
You have some of the most ludricrious replies. So [snipped] please explain to me how the bee is able to detect that the farms were planeted by man.

We benefit by an increased yield due to the bee's actions. The bee benefits from a plentiful supply of pollen and nectar in one place.
I see whats going on here. Your just failing to consider the fact that we have gone through great trouble to fool mother nature, which is why everything is working the way it is. While its hard to prove, men planting food is an aided event. Planting does happen naturally in nature but when man assists, its not happening naturally. Even so, the outcome is all natural because the planet will still treat it as though it is natural and water , air and sun and pollinate as normal.

So there you go, you can choose either not domesticated or a natural state, uninhabited.

Do you know of anywhere that is one of the above?
Sure, in the jungle is one example.

You obviously missed the point moron. Why would we venture away from what we are suppose to be doing unless it wasn't meant to be. We weren't meant to be hunter gathers, which is why we have chosen to get away from it.

The problem you have is that we were hunter gatherers, some still are. Have I mentioned the bushman? I will quote you:

Granted they have to get the meat from somewhere but the bottom line is we would all choose to not go through the trouble if we can.

Seems to me you missed the point even though it was your point. Now that's funny
Still you once again avoid the question. It makes no sense that we ventured away from being hunter gathers if we were truly meant to be them. So there are two choices here. We either wern't suppose to be hunter gathers or we found a much easier way to get our meat. The problem is that industrializing production of meat is hard to prove that its necessarly easier. There is money to pay for the opperation, money to pay for the meat, there is tons of processing, its not like we are just eating the meat off the bone. All in all, by far, its not easier, which leaves the only other option which was that we werent suppose to be hunter gatheres.

This is also why we are taught to yeild to all animals in both a physical and legal sense. They belong here and we don't.

(yield not yeild)Another random answer. You were taught to yield to all animals? By who? Was that a forced relationship? Please link me to where it says we must yield to all animals as I see no signs of it.

You broke the law when you slapped your dog in the face then. Bad boy
I don't have a dog, I can't have a dog I have alergies. It was just an example.

www.google.com...://www.signs-up.com/prod_images/Deer_xing_thumb_640.jpg&imgrefurl=http://www.signs-up.com/product.asp?cl%3D2%2 6ct%3D42&h=640&w=640&sz=65&tbnid=amZDgxuJTKd_yM:&tbnh=86&tbnw=86&prev=/search%3Fq%3Ddeer%2Bxing%26tbm%3Disch%26tbo%3Du&zoom=1&q=deer+xing&usg=__WUq2C7 tBPDIFhllw3DrA7O6OOZw=&docid=7SUnLbQGcnENfM&hl=en&sa=X&ei=ILbLT9vYHsis2gWF5ZnaCw&ved=0CFgQ9QEwAA&dur=1172
If you fail to yield to these animals and have an accident as a result, you will recieve a large ticket, and usually a totaled vehicle.
It's not just deer we have to yield to either...
www.google.com...://www.signs-up.com/prod_images/Bear_xing_thumb_640.jpg&imgrefurl=http://www.signs-up.com/product.asp?cl%3D2%2 6ct%3D26&h=640&w=640&sz=65&tbnid=B6xeesbtHyqBEM:&tbnh=90&tbnw=90&prev=/search%3Fq%3Dbear%2Bxing%26tbm%3Disch%26tbo%3Du&zoom=1&q=bear+xing&usg=__F1oxNW 0Pal26Iq41NBOfN

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 02:18 PM
link   
reply to post by colin42

www.google.com...://www.signs-up.com/prod_images/Bear_xing_thumb_640.jpg&imgrefurl=http://www.signs-up.com/product.asp?cl%3D2%2 6ct%3D26&h=640&w=640&sz=65&tbnid=B6xeesbtHyqBEM:&tbnh=90&tbnw=90&prev=/search%3Fq%3Dbear%2Bxing%26tbm%3Disch%26tbo%3Du&zoom=1&q=bear+xing&usg=__F1oxNW 0Pal26Iq41NBOfNiXEnhg=&docid=tw3AchvDI1pO5M&hl=en&sa=X&ei=srbLT7WABubM2AWtjs3ZCw&ved=0CF8Q9QEwAw&dur=1718

www.google.com...://www.signs-up.com/prod_images/Duck_xing_thumb_640.jpg&imgrefurl=http://www.signs-up.com/product.asp?cl%3D2%2 6ct%3D49&h=640&w=640&sz=65&tbnid=pWrJmPPjyDZWJM:&tbnh=90&tbnw=90&prev=/search%3Fq%3Dduck%2Bxing%26tbm%3Disch%26tbo%3Du&zoom=1&q=duck+xing&usg=__aSPz2W ZbMBDhgkE6lh5YaffVg2A=&docid=xWp5BqVFAO4YxM&hl=en&sa=X&ei=CLfLT6v0Lai42wXP-8zaCw&ved=0CGUQ9QEwAQ&dur=1531

www.google.com...:&imgrefurl=http://www.amazon.com/Alligato r-Xing-caution-Crossing-reptile/dp/B0047PDG3C&docid=fvHvYuSk-nmOTM&imgurl=http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51Q1M-UHPYL._SL500_AA300_.jpg&w=300&h= 300&ei=MbfLT5izBeKi2wW2tPDZCw&zoom=1

www.google.com...:&imgrefurl=http://www.signswithanattitude.com/ animal_signs/swan.html&docid=iQ8n3In9hX6jUM&imgurl=http://www.signswithanattitude.com/images_signs/xing_signs/swan.jpg&w=250&h=250&ei=XLfLT8yyGoWg2gX4 45naCw&zoom=1&iact=hc&vpx=360&vpy=139&dur=1047&hovh=200&hovw=200&tx=104&ty=107&sig=108810516935395844556&page=1&tbnh=124&tbnw=125&start=0&ndsp=21&ved= 1t:429,r:2,s:0,i:77

www.google.com...:&imgrefurl=http://www.bobpazsignshop.com/pe acock-xing-12x12-sign-p-697.html&docid=_nqGXtUA4I9MqM&imgurl=http://www.bobpazsignshop.com/images/PeacockXingL459.jpg&w=400&h=400&ei=f7fLT7XyKqiE2QWt8 pHbCw&zoom=1

www.google.com...:&imgrefurl=http://www.signs-up.com/product.a sp%3Fcl%3D2%26ct%3D92&docid=Dok71X22wLqJUM&imgurl=http://www.signs-up.com/prod_images/Pigeon_xing_thumb_640.jpg&w=640&h=640&ei=oLfLT5vQMIKb2QWSibjZCw& zoom=1

www.google.com...:&imgrefurl=http://www.bobpazsignshop.com/eagle-xin g-12x12-sign-p-668.html&docid=gR4WGdCt4SqngM&itg=1&imgurl=http://www.bobpazsignshop.com/images/EagleXingL420.jpg&w=400&h=400&ei=uLfLT4bONefU2AWs5qjZCw &zoom=1

www.google.com...:&imgrefurl=http://www.signs-up.com/product.asp%3Fcl% 3D9%26ct%3D186&docid=dOXfscamLBBA4M&imgurl=http://www.signs-up.com/prod_images/Beagle_dog_xing_thumb_640.jpg&w=640&h=640&ei=07fLT9m0Es3k2wW7yo3aCw&zoo m=1

www.google.com...:&imgrefurl=http://www.istockphoto.com/stock-photo-11 317895-caution-cat-xing-sign.php&docid=6NVrKH77npRikM&itg=1&imgurl=http://i.istockimg.com/file_thumbview_approve/11317895/2/stock-photo-11317895-cauti on-cat-xing-sign.jpg&w=380&h=253&ei=67fLT4D6KuLC2QWJ0ajbCw&zoom=1&iact=hc&vpx=83&vpy=147&dur=672&hovh=183&hovw=275&tx=149&ty=96&sig=108810516935395844 556&page=1&tbnh=110&tbnw=165&start=0&ndsp=21&ved=1t:429,r:0,s:0,i:71

www.google.com...:&imgrefurl=http://www.signs-up.com/product.asp%3Fc l%3D2%26ct%3D113&docid=z_v4ntb1u2Nb8M&imgurl=http://www.signs-up.com/prod_images/Tiger_xing_thumb_640.jpg&w=640&h=640&ei=DrjLT5jJPIeq2QW_hZHaCw&zoom=1

www.google.com...:&imgrefurl=http://www.ebay.com/itm/Purple-Martin-Wi ld-Bird-Xing-Novelty-Funny-Signs-/260502800346&docid=GdYMTUWKqXv4aM&itg=1&imgurl=http://i.ebayimg.com/14/!Be,r(uQ!mk~%2524(KGrHqMH-DcErhsoGdykBK9Jikq4 8w~~_35.JPG&w=300&h=300&ei=LrjLT-uhHubc2QWwkZHaCw&zoom=1&iact=hc&vpx=513&vpy=123&dur=250&hovh=225&hovw=225&tx=133&ty=117&sig=108810516935395844556&pag e=1&tbnh=117&tbnw=117&start=0&ndsp=23&ved=1t:429,r:4,s:0,i:79

www.google.com...:&imgrefurl=http://www.bobpazsignshop.com/wolf-xing- 4x4-sign-p-1348.html&docid=W3TzO3gh51M2PM&imgurl=http://www.bobpazsignshop.com/images/WolfXingM311.jpg&w=400&h=381&ei=U7jLT57GL-bc2QWwkZHaCw&zoom=1&ia ct=hc&vpx=87&vpy=129&dur=94&hovh=219&hovw=230&tx=115&ty=117&sig=108810516935395844556&page=1&tbnh=123&tbnw=127&start=0&ndsp=21&ved=1t:429,r:0,s:0,i:71

This list is endless.

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 02:21 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 02:33 PM
link   
reply to post by colin42

Spiders nest in homes all the time. Bats sometimes nest in homes, and flys nest in homes, and in specific areas snakes are even known to try to nest in homes. So do mice, and rats.

Flies don’t nest . There are a load more. Bed bugs, mites, moths. The House Martin Yes our homes are the preferred habitat for many species. So as you can see. Building homes has resulted in many long standing relationships with the animals around us.
True but its still forced and not natural. Those homes don't grow in the wild so its not natural.

Well according to you, the scientists know why, but I"m saying untill you ask the bird yourself, you will never know the truth.

(I’m not I”m and until not untill)Of course I could do something a little less insane than asking the house sparrow. I could observe its actions. Study its habits, and reach a conclusion based on them. That is what normal people do
True but that observation may not give you a real answer, and sometimes that is the case.

Sure thats why I have been able to challenge you for over 300 pages right? While you have challenged me with petty things like pretending to not understand the definition of "in the wild."

You don’t challenge by dismissing out of hand any points made and making up silly rules and terms to hide behind and when they fail lie like a demon as you have done.
If my points are so silly then why aren't you able to come up with any honest answers to my questions? You must be sillier.

The only thing you have done is prove that your an idiot by not understanding a plethora of definitions.

(you’re)You never supplied any
Of course I did, but you reject them, because you are the all mighty decistion maker of definitions. LOL
Then you lie about it and claim I have never given any definitions. You allready lied and claimed that you rejected them. So how could you reject something I never gave?

Then after I explaind them to you and even copy and paste them for you, your brain goes into overload like you just can't handle learning any common sense terms.

(explained) You defined words within the terms you made up, it's not the same. You refused to enter a debate and therefore lost the right to use them. Thing of the past. Get over it.
What do you mean get over it, you get over it, you lost that debate for sure. Lame as hell.

Get a life dude, how do you not know that whale situation happened in the wild, so you can't judge it as you don't accept that term. Ha Ha

You actually believe a man living in a whale happened Link please.
Not everything has a link dude. You seem to be brainwashed into only believing what ever google has. Seriously there were no links back in biblical times.

Thats the best you can do. A bold face lie like that because your speechless. It turns out that a lot of my comments leave you speechless and lying. It just goes to show you how right I am.

(that’s)To be honest apart from your accusations of lying which you have no proof of, I have to agree with you. Much of what you write leaves me speechless but it certainly does not mean you are right. That's your delusion kicking in
I think thats a cop out, and your speechless because you have no better answer.

No you missed the point again. You see if crapping on ourselves is natural, meaning that we have a tendancy to do it without training, then thee is probably a very good reason for it, like its taken care of in our intended element. I don't expect you to understand it however, it is pretty deep.

(Tendency and there not thee) Talking about things you write that leave me speechless. How insane is the statement you made above So in this perfect world you fantasise about humans walk about covered in crap? No wonder our sense of smell is weak compared to other animals.
I'm sure we don't crap on ourselves, what I was trying to say is that its not an issue in our natural enviroment.

Houses do not pop into existance in nature so homes are NOT natural.

( existence )According to you extinct animals, new species pop into existence. Now I see you believe that is natural

It's beyond your understanding but building shelters is a natural action for humans and many other species. Have I mentioned the ant?
Who said its natural for humans? You have to remember that very little to nothing we do here is natural as we are not in our element.

Of course they can. Dogs can be trained to sell things, just like a cat can bark...

You believe dogs can be trained to sell popcorn? You believe the cat was barking? The only one barking here is you. Barking mad
Cats can bark [snipped]

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 02:40 PM
link   
reply to post by colin42

You believe dogs can be trained to sell popcorn? You believe the cat was barking? The only one barking here is you. Barking mad
Here is a cat barking.

Of course there is also another type of barking that cats do which is chatter, I was referring to cats actually barking like a dog.

www.youtube.com...

But remember I'm not the only one that believes we are victims of intervention, Pye, von daniken, sitchen, the bible. So tell me, is everyone else wrong and YOUR right?

Ah yes your unbiased sources. For a start none of them believe in your version of intervention so tell me who this everyone is?
That would be unknown, as I have never asked them. The bottom like is they all agree we are perhaps not from here.

I see, because you tried living in a whale and died so you know its false.

No because I have an education. Took the time to seek out information about whales and I am not clinically insane.

Using whales as homes. Now that is not natural but appears to be the only one that you think is. Classic
I see and your education has lived inside a whale before so knows it to be false.

Your a bold face liar. Please tell all of us how you confirmed that living in a whale is not possible. Be honest now, you said you base your opinions on reality, so I would like to know how you proved this.

I will answer your ignorance above here in a sperate reply:

As you have already been shown the last time you revealed how deep your ignorance goes.
There are very few species of whale that are large enough for a man to survive in that can swallow you whole. They are the toothed whales. Namely the Killer Whale and the Sperm Whale.

These whales can swallow seals whole so let’s use a bit of logic. They eat many more seals and squid than they do people. If a man can live inside a whale so can seals and squid.

If you search for ‘man lives inside a whale’ and variations you get the same old tired religious people like you trying to defend this nonsense. The Fundamentalists flaw is only people are important yet if a man can live inside a whale so can seals. So do a search for seals found alive inside whales and there are NO hits. None. Feel free to look for yourself.

So you have a seal/man/squid, surviving the whale’s attack that includes a bit of tenderising. (tossing the prey around) the teeth and the journey into the first stomach, the Sperm whale has four, (Deer have four stomachs like all ruminants, the ancestor of all the whales BTW).

How a stomach works

You have arrived in your new temporary home. Nicely tenderised and now squeezed from your journey to it and plop into the digestive juices. Let’s say a void is available it is not going to be rich in oxygen. When you burp it is methane so now you are going to have to live on a new gas. All the while the acidic gastric juices, enzymes and bacteria do what they do best and begin to digest you.

Now you religious types believe some guy lived for 3 days inside a whale. This means the Sperm whale would have to go without its normal food for 3 days after you were eaten and cruise on the top of the water because if it did what Sperm Whales do and dived for squid you would not survive the pressures you would face. Same goes for the orca

Like I wrote this is how I form my opinions. If I can do the field work and observations I do but in the case of people living in whales that is not possible but there is enough information to come to a conclusion. You are nuts.

Now reply with your evidence to show it is possible

But your understanding can still be false as you conveniently omitted supernatural involvement.

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 02:53 PM
link   
post removed because the user has no concept of manners

Click here for more information.

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 06:19 PM
link   
post removed because the user has no concept of manners

Click here for more information.

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 09:11 PM
link   
reply to post by colin42

This list is endless.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Just about sums you up. You check nothing you post. Your links are always either to sites that actually show you wrong. To sites you cherry picked a few words from.
Dont take my word for it, call your local podunk and ask them if animals have the right of way in most situations.

post removed by staff
They were just pics of animal xing's to prove that we all have to yeild to all these animals and the list kept going but I had to stop.
edit on Mon Jun 4 2012 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 09:14 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 09:21 PM
link   
Can't believe we're seriously arguing with someone claiming people can survive inside whales

Like a clip from Monty Python damnit

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 11:18 PM
link   
I may not be able to disprove evolution but i can give you a perfect example. Modren day dog, through the selective breeding over thousands of years we have our current modren day dog breeds. In short evolution

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 03:26 AM
link   

True but that observation may not give you a real answer, and sometimes that is the case.
Better than your beliefs based on nothing more than your ignorance that are always wrong.

Of course I did, but you reject them, because you are the all mighty decistion maker of definitions.
(decision not decistion)I know the importance of defining unknown terms in a public debate. YOU don’t. There is a price to pay for your ignorance. I intend to make you pay that price.

What do you mean get over it, you get over it, you lost that debate for sure. Lame as hell
You refused to enter into a debate on your made up terms. You went chicken and refused. You lost without firing a shot, your choice. Get over it.

Not everything has a link dude.
It appears all of your nonsense is never backed by a link

You seem to be brainwashed into only believing what ever google has. Seriously there were no links back in biblical times
Yes so they had an excuse for their ignorance. What is yours?

I think thats a cop out, and your speechless because you have no better answer.
(that’s) Remember I told you that you are very deluded
the answer stands.

I'm sure we don't crap on ourselves, what I was trying to say is that its not an issue in our natural enviroment.
(environment )Nope. You have just made up nonsense to cover up your previous nonsense that you made up to avoid another question you could not and will not answer because it damages your religion, which is also nonsense.

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 04:08 AM
link   

Your reply to my point is not worth responding to. Utter unsupported trash.

You have some of the most ludricrious replies. So numpty please explain to me how the bee is able to detect that the farms were planeted by man.
(That’s Ludicrous not ludricrious and planted not planeted)
Oh dear the irony. Bees don’t have to detect that the crops were planted by man. (you plant crops on a farm. You don’t plant farms. You have a complete disconnect from reality don’t you)
When a bee discovers an abundant source it will communicate the location to the hive and feed the other bee's a sample of what they will find.

That's birds you know nothing about and now bee's. Do you really need me to teach you about the birds and the bee's. How sad are you?

I see whats going on here. Your just failing to consider the fact that we have gone through great trouble to fool mother nature,
(what’s) What is quite clear to see here is you making another jumble of nonsense to avoid the true conclusion. The bee and the farmer both benefit from the others endeavours. That is a relationship. A positive relationship and more than qualifies even under your stupidity based restrictions.

Sure, in the jungle is one example.
Man lives in ALL the jungles of the world. So they are inhabited. FAIL. Have I mentioned the Bushman?

Still you once again avoid the question. It makes no sense that we ventured away from being hunter gathers if we were truly meant to be them.
Dude you really don’t understand anything do you. Our intelligence allows us choice. Let me quote you:

So there are two choices here. We either wern't suppose to be hunter gathers or we found a much easier way to get our meat.
(weren’t not wern’t) It's called farming.

The problem is that industrializing production of meat is hard to prove that its necessarly easier.
Necessarily not necessarly) Nope it is very easy. Food production is profit lead. Efficiency means in 99.9% of cases the easiest most cost effective way.

Your words.

There is money to pay for the opperation, money to pay for the meat, there is tons of processing, its not like we are just eating the meat off the bone. All in all, by far, its not easier, which leaves the only other option which was that we werent suppose to be hunter gatheres.
(operation not operation and gatherers not gatheres)
That just showcases you have no idea how to come to a valid conclusion using a logic based argument. Science major indeed.

I don't have a dog, I can't have a dog I have alergies. It was just an example.
(Allergies not allergies) Your links that follow the above obvious statement are to google
Are you really unable to understand anything?

Who said its natural for humans?
ALL the buildings, huts, tents and camps that man builds.

You have to remember that very little to nothing we do here is natural as we are not in our element.
Show your proof. To quote you. Put up or shut up.

Cats can bark you idiot
You are funny and a liar.
If what you think you are hearing is a cat barking then it is barking like a cat. What a plonker.

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 04:40 AM
link   

Here is a cat barking.
Not even close. Sounds like a cat making a noise. You are still the only one that is barking here.

That would be unknown, as I have never asked them. The bottom like is they all agree we are perhaps not from here.
(That’s Line not like)I see you now add a ‘perhaps’ not from here. So you made an unfounded assumption. You wrote:

Now you say you don’t know who this everyone else is and demand I answer. Pathetic.

But your understanding can still be false as you conveniently omitted supernatural involvement.
Here is the logic based, reasoned argument to my explanation showing why we cannot live in a whale
A one line off hand dismissal

Now let me see. What should I base my opinion on. My logic or your supernatural maybe.
Ok I have decided. You don’t have a clue. You don’t have anything to counter my logic so you evoke magic.

The 'Man cannot live in a whale' debate was won by me and you were slaughtered AGAIN

top topics

<< 404  405  406    408  409  410 >>

join