It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Can you prove evolution wrong

page: 406
<< 403  404  405    407  408  409 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 04:47 PM
link   
reply to post by colin42

I watched and enjoyed the video. It was obviously way over your head if you even watched it. Tell me about the 'goat dog' shown in the video.
I don't remember a goat dog.

You have made it clear what section you are in. Children’s science fiction. You based your religion on it.
If that were true numpty the book would be classified as such, but its not. Come to think of it they didn't have childrens books back then. Big yahoo for you just because you use Mozilla to correct all my mistakes.

Show me where I have written that they are friendly.
Oh I'm sure you want to get close to them, your that guy in a lot of the online videos that jumps in the dangerous pens with wild animals because you think its all good.

All attacks are violent. It's the nature of an attack. A person slapping a dog in the face is a violent attack.
A woman with her back turned, and doing gardning, is not threatning. There is simply no excuse, had you of watched the video.

Another point that I made that is way above your intellectual level. The horse is another animal that we have forged a relationship with and the sampling rate is unfair as there are many more dogs (sub species of the Gray Wolf) than there are horses and dogs live in our homes. Your point fails. Again
True, but dogs also attack humans, its a major reason why a lot of people own them.

Name one state where they have outlawed the keeping of the dog, a sub species of the Gray wolf
I wasn't talking about dogs, I was talking about wolves. But since you seem to think they are so much alike, perhaps you can get ahold of a wild wolf, and keep him captive and just tell animal control that he is after all just a sub species of dogs. Watch how well that goes.

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 04:59 PM
link   
reply to post by colin42

It does not mention the sub species of the Gray wolf, the dog. Find me one on that.
Know the rules about wolf ownership in your country or region. For example, US law states that it is legal to own a wolf dog if (s)he is less than 75% wolf; any percentage over that and you must have a permit
www.wikihow.com...

I'll start you off The Gray Wolf Look at the section 'domestication'. Here is a snip:
Studies on the genetic distance for mitochondrial DNA on dogs and Eurasian wolves confirmed that wolves are the exclusive ancestral species to dogs
Which would be fine and dandy if you knew for sure that they were basing this off of lineage to prove it. That fact is that mtDNA can tell us a lot more than just that. As a result its hard to say what they were looking at exactly to determine this. It's also no real shocker that they claim an ancestoral tie when there is no gametic isolation between them either.

They can make the same claim with humans and apes, but we can't breed with them.

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 05:40 PM
link   
reply to post by itsthetooth

Wolves not being nautrally friendly to humans is NOT a made up point, its a fact.
(That’s naturally not nautrally )It is obviously not a fact as we have the dog, a sub species of the Gray Wolf.

It could be one of two other possibilities. Either the dog thinks hes warning other dogs, or he has been trained to alert us.
(He’s not hes) Or get this. It could be because the dog wants to protect his pack, the soldiers. Just like the wolf wants to protect his pack, other wolves. My dog barks at the postman and other uninvited callers. I have never taught him to do it. How did that happen? Why does he do that?

Wolves and dogs naturally warn other wolves and dogs, not humans, at least not naturally.
I asked you to explain the mechanism not for you to demonstrate your ignorance. I already know about that.

Well when you use the word relationship, its taken like there is assumed comradery.
Nope. I put it in context. You take it as comradery because any other way and you would have to admit we have a relationship with all life on this planet. In other words you are being dishonest.

The relationship that we have with all other life on this planet (unless its forced otherwise) is non beneficial to either side.
Utter garbage. As expected you again make an ignorant statement that has no foundation at all other than to protect your religion and showcase your stupidity.

Killing an animal for food is forced so relationships in that idea are not valid.
What a stupid example. We keep cattle for beef. The cattle benefit from our actions because before they are slaughtered we ensure their safety and domestic cattle would not exist without us. It's a relationship. Your ignorant 'forced' label is just that, ignorance.

We have no natural bond with anything on this planet unless its been forced.
Again you wear your ignorance like a flag, for all to see. I love helping you display it.

Your example of the house sparrow was forced through the building of the homes and their desire to eat our scraps and live in our built homes
Nope. We built the homes, the house sparrow chose to nest in it. Try forcing a bird to nest. to paraphrase you. Let me know how it goes.

There could have been coexstinction reasons as well. For example it might have been humans moving in on the territory of the bird, so he ends up living and nesting in the homes with no where else to go.
You had better explain your use of coextinction again as you seem a little confused in your use of it.

It can get pretty complex trying to figure it out.
You get confused obviously but that is mainly to do with your need to make it fit your silly religion instead of coming to a conclusion based on knowledge and observation.

Aside from it never being disproven, it still could have been a methaphor.
(Metaphor not methaphor)
You really, really believe it. A person living in a whale.

There has never been a scientific test to prove it impossible.
Mr. Science major. Science proves and explains reality. It does not prove impossibilities. Living inside a whale can be concluded from what science shows us as being impossible

I only believe it as much as your assuming its not possible.
You believe it because the bible tells you so. Classic.

I'm not understanding your point here. Either way you slice it, the relationship between wolves and man was a trained event, it didn't happen naturally on its own.
I get a puppy. I have to train it not to mess in the house. Your parents had a child you. They had to train you not to crap all over yourself. That's one example. You was trained. Is your relationship with your parents forced?

Thats a crock and you know it. It's as though your saying that dogs are only trainable because they were suppose to be trained.
(That’s) Nope. What you just wrote is a crock but I doubt you know it. We can teach a dog to herd because it is an instinct we have bred for. We can’t teach a dog to go to the park and sell popcorn or cook dinner.

Here you go with assuming ability's again.
You continually accuse people of making assumptions even though you base your whole world view on them, incorrect ones at that.

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 05:53 PM
link   

Just like how we ended up with our ability to adapt.
Your ignorance is showing again.

You might as well say that evolution saw the need before it was here and gifted us with this talent knowing we would need it.
Evolution is a word. It describes a process just like the chaos theory describes a process. It does not cause chaos.

Someone taught me something true years ago.
Impossible. I don’t believe it.

When you run across someone that you briefly met, later on, they are not considered a friend, they are an acquaintance.
Wow such wisdom. I'm shocked

The only reason we are more than that with dogs is because we not only feed them, but we also go to the extent of manufacturing food for them and often times they even live indoors with us.
Ah so we are more than an acquaintance with dogs. That is a relationship. The food we supply the dog is in payment for what they give us. Just like you get paid by your boss for the work you do, work you were trained to do. A working relationship. You just lost the point.

If you missed my point, which I'm sure you have, the relationship we have with dogs is usually cupboard love, its forced. Forced relationships do not automatically spread to other species if your not catching this
If you’re not catching this go ask your wise friend to explain. Your nonsense above is a result of your ignorance.

edit on 1-6-2012 by colin42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 06:10 PM
link   

Ok lets pretend for the moment that your on to something here. What type of a relationship do we exactly have with wolves?
In the distant past: Watch the video XYZ supplied there are too many to list here. Now our relationship is with the dog, a sub species of the Gray Wolf although modern day the wolf is a major predator and like ALL species has a positive and negative impact on his environment and a positive and negative relationship with man.

And now you have avoided the question for the third time now. There is no proof that dealings with one pack of wolves will automatically train an entire species all aroudn the world. Even if it were several packs, there are still unaffected ones around. So hows that working for you?
Didn’t avoid anything. My answer stands: The fact that you have to ask that question is concrete evidence of your ignorance. Did you watch that video with the sound off and your eyes closed?

So your admitting that one dealing with a pack of wolves will not cause the rest to conform to the same things.
I have never claimed anything else. You were the one that offered a straw man argument that I never accepted.

In other words, training animals is usless unless your just talking about those trained.
What on earth does that garbled, incoherent nonsense mean? Try again in English this time.

Which leads me back to the original question of how do you feel your going to get special treatment from a wild pack of wolves because man has an alleged association with them.
Which leads me back to my answer. Another ignorance based straw man from you again.

Only out of balance.
How does that answer: Hey you never commented again. Do you really believe the chaos theory causes chaos?

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 06:35 PM
link   

I don't remember a goat dog.
Proof you never watched it or just skipped through it. What a pity as it would have helped you in your crusade for the truth.

If that were true numpty the book would be classified as such, but its not. Come to think of it they didn't have childrens books back then.
What book? I wrote: You have made it clear what section you are in. Children’s science fiction. You based your religion on it. I didn’t mention a book.

Who are they? Why didn’t they have children’s books back then, back when? The library, Bookshop, The aliens or you local church. Come on wee man, try to stay with it and make a stab at coherency.

Big yahoo for you just because you use Mozilla to correct all my mistakes.
You made an assumption based on nothing and are wrong again

A woman with her back turned, and doing gardning, is not threatning. There is simply no excuse, had you of watched the video.
(Gardening not gardning, threatening not threatning) And that answers my point how? All attacks are violent. It's the nature of an attack. A person slapping a dog in the face is a violent attack.

True, but dogs also attack humans, its a major reason why a lot of people own them.
Now let me try to understand this. You believe that the major reason people keep dogs is so that they can get attacked by them. You live in a very strange world

I wasn't talking about dogs, I was talking about wolves.
And if you were paying attention to what I have been posting instead of a quick glance and a foundation less ignorant response you would know the sub species of the Gray Wolf I referred to was a dog. A demonstration if any were needed of how you approach this thread and those that take the time to respond to you.

But since you seem to think they are so much alike, perhaps you can get ahold of a wild wolf, and keep him captive and just tell animal control that he is after all just a sub species of dogs. Watch how well that goes.
And here is your silly straw man right on cue. Pathetic.

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 06:53 PM
link   
reply to post by colin42

(That’s naturally not nautrally )It is obviously not a fact as we have the dog, a sub species of the Gray Wolf.
Dogs are domesticated, wolves aren't. Sub species might be depending on where they were raised. Either way, just because your mistaking the idea of a dog being a wolve, your obviously wrong otherwise we woudln't have sub species. They would be considered the same. You could stretch this to humans as well by saying we have hispanics, and then we have white people. The difference is that all humans are the same species, not a sub species. Dogs and wolves have to many differences to be the same species.

(He’s not hes) Or get this. It could be because the dog wants to protect his pack, the soldiers. Just like the wolf wants to protect his pack, other wolves. My dog barks at the postman and other uninvited callers. I have never taught him to do it. How did that happen? Why does he do that?
Well its instinct for his to cause alert, but hes not doing it to warn you, he thinks hes doing it to tell other dogs.

I asked you to explain the mechanism not for you to demonstrate your ignorance. I already know about that.
It's instinct, I don't know of any other mechanisim.

Nope. I put it in context. You take it as comradery because any other way and you would have to admit we have a relationship with all life on this planet. In other words you are being dishonest
No your assuming relationships that don't exist, your being dishonest.

There is no relationship between us and all the other life, at least not naturally. Ask yourself this, anytime there is a positive point for one of the members of the relationship, then you can call it a relationship, otherwise your lying. Even if one animal eats another, its positive for the one eating, so it counts. What positive relationship do we naturally share with ANY life that is on this planet?

Utter garbage. As expected you again make an ignorant statement that has no foundation at all other than to protect your religion and showcase your stupidity.
Not at all, we share no natural relationship with any species on this planet. Now you can't say I made it up after I made my religion because I can't change things that are out of my control. Wild life lives in the wild and hunts and eats in the wild. Humans don't. We live in citys and eat at mcdonalds. Granted they have to get the meat from somewhere but the bottom line is we would all choose to not go through the trouble if we can.

What a stupid example. We keep cattle for beef. The cattle benefit from our actions because before they are slaughtered we ensure their safety and domestic cattle would not exist without us. It's a relationship. Your ignorant 'forced' label is just that, ignorance.
If that cattle was overstepping on our property, and invading our living sectors, to cause us to attack it, that would be different. It's forced either way you look at it.

We have no natural bond with anything on this planet unless its been forced.

Again you wear your ignorance like a flag, for all to see. I love helping you display it.
How can you disagree when you were the one standing up for adaptation being part of evolution. Why do you think we need to adapt so much, its because we have to force our living on this planet. Everything we do is forced, its not natural, why else do you think I'm convinced we aren't from this planet and this is not our home.

Nope. We built the homes, the house sparrow chose to nest in it. Try forcing a bird to nest. to paraphrase you. Let me know how it goes.
It's easy, wild bird sanctuaries are all over the world complete with nests. I have one just about 100 feet from my home and its about 50 feet up in the air so no one can touch it.

You had better explain your use of coextinction again as you seem a little confused in your use of it.
What I was trying to say was the building of our homes could have taken away his natural home.

You get confused obviously but that is mainly to do with your need to make it fit your silly religion instead of coming to a conclusion based on knowledge and observation.
If I was wrong none of it would make sense, and it all makes sense.

Mr. Science major. Science proves and explains reality. It does not prove impossibilities. Living inside a whale can be concluded from what science shows us as being impossible
Then disprove it and put up or shut up.

You believe it because the bible tells you so. Classic.
It is suppose to be truth.

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 06:53 PM
link   

Apart from the fact your response to my post and the information offered by the link was down to your usual standard. I see you ignored the section entitled 'Relationships with humans'. WHY?

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 07:00 PM
link   
reply to post by colin42

I get a puppy. I have to train it not to mess in the house. Your parents had a child you. They had to train you not to crap all over yourself. That's one example. You was trained. Is your relationship with your parents forced?
You know why you have to train him to not mess in the house? Because he is out of his natural element.

Your now opening your eyes, to also see that we too are out of our element. You don't possibly believe we were meant to live in man made structures do you? Soemwhere there are natural accomodations for us.

(That’s) Nope. What you just wrote is a crock but I doubt you know it. We can teach a dog to herd because it is an instinct we have bred for. We can’t teach a dog to go to the park and sell popcorn or cook dinner
Thats ok, there are a lot of humans you can't teach to sell popcorn or cook dinner either.

You continually accuse people of making assumptions even though you base your whole world view on them, incorrect ones at that.
It's more than obvious that we aren't from here. While I don't accept that as an assumption, I accept the documentation that tells us its so, there is a big difference you know. You make an assumption the bible is false, I have to reason to believe its false. You must have your own reasons you feel that way, I don't. Your ideas are very subjective. The bible is the largest selling book on the planet. Granted it doesn't all make sense at this point but none the less there are very important things we could stand to learn from it.

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 07:07 PM
link   
reply to post by colin42

Evolution is a word. It describes a process just like the chaos theory describes a process. It does not cause chaos
So in this process, do you believe that all changes are from evolution?

Ah so we are more than an acquaintance with dogs. That is a relationship. The food we supply the dog is in payment for what they give us. Just like you get paid by your boss for the work you do. A working relationship. You just lost the point.
You just defined cupboard love.

If you’re not catching this go ask your wise friend to explain. Your nonsense above is a result of your ignorance.
Do you honestly believe that building a relationship with one pack awards you a relationship with the rest of the species.

In the distant past: Watch the video XYZ supplied there are too many to list here. Now our relationship is with the dog, a sub species of the Gray Wolf although modern day the wolf is a major predator and like ALL species has a positive and negative impact on his environment and a positive and negative relationship with man.
It's more one sided cupboard love than anything else. The fact is if you stopped feeding him he would run away.

Didn’t avoid anything. My answer stands: The fact that you have to ask that question is concrete evidence of your ignorance. Did you watch that video with the sound off and your eyes closed?
Of course, how else would I have been able to quote parts of it?

How does that answer: Hey you never commented again. Do you really believe the chaos theory causes chaos?
Only out of balance.

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 02:24 AM
link   

Let's see how you are going to justify you ignorance now.

Dogs are domesticated, wolves aren't.
Statement of the obvious.

Sub species might be depending on where they were raised. Either way, just because your mistaking the idea of a dog being a wolve, your obviously wrong otherwise we woudln't have sub species. They would be considered the same.
( wolf not wolve )Didn’t take you long to show your lack of education and massive ignorance. The Dog snip:

The domestic dog (Canis lupus familiaris),[2][3] is a subspecies of the gray wolf (Canis lupus), a member of the Canidae family of the mammilian order Carnivora
How many times do you need telling? How many sources do you need gifted to you just for you to ignore? Pathetic just does not do you justice.

Dogs and wolves have to many differences to be the same species.
So you now have identified the dog as has having EVOLVED FROM THE WOLF. Because dogs and wolves can breed and produce viable young guess what. YOU HAVE IDENTIFIED A TRANSITIONAL SPECIES.

Haven’t you done well

Well its instinct for his to cause alert, but hes not doing it to warn you, he thinks hes doing it to tell other dogs.
Really explain why he runs back and forth between me and the door barking until I tell him it's ok? You know the only person that believes your lies is you don’t you?

It's instinct, I don't know of any other mechanisim.
(Mechanism not mechanisim)You have made an unfounded assumption and you are trying to pass it off as fact. That is dishonest.

There is no relationship between us and all the other life, at least not naturally. Ask yourself this, anytime there is a positive point for one of the members of the relationship, then you can call it a relationship, otherwise your lying.
Is that so? Forget that you display your lack of any education. THE BEE. It pollinates our crops. We don’t train it to, we don’t force it to it does it for its own benefit. We benefit by an increased yield due to the bee's actions. One example from millions; let’s see your ignorant answer.

What positive relationship do we naturally share with ANY life that is on this planet?

You made a stipulation of a benefit for one side. Both benefit and nothing got eaten. It's a relationship even under your ridiculous rules.

Not at all, we share no natural relationship with any species on this planet. Now you can't say I made it up after I made my religion because I can't change things that are out of my control.
Admission you are religious and that you concocted your own religion. Have you had an epiphany?

Wild life lives in the wild and hunts and eats in the wild
Define what you mean by 'In the wild'. There is no such place untill you put it in context

Humans don't. We live in citys and eat at mcdonalds.
It's those trans fats that are clogging what little brain you have. Try eating healthy food.

Granted they have to get the meat from somewhere but the bottom line is we would all choose to not go through the trouble if we can.
Wow. Well done. Now you have answered your silly question. 'Why would we live in cities and farm if we are meant to be hunter gatherers’. ‘Why we process food’. Well done.

If that cattle was overstepping on our property, and invading our living sectors, to cause us to attack it, that would be different. It's forced either way you look at it.
Back to your ignorance. Oh well at least you show progress.

How can you disagree when you were the one standing up for adaptation being part of evolution.
The above and what follows. Don’t waste my time.

It's easy, wild bird sanctuaries are all over the world complete with nests.
That has nothing to do with house sparrows. They nest in houses. Address that. Force another species to nest in your house.

What I was trying to say was the building of our homes could have taken away his natural home.
That is not coextinction. They are called house sparrows for a reason. You have been told that reason but you ignored the information. Get off your lazy behind and search for the truth yourself.

If you think your nonsense makes sense you are wrong again.

Read the previous 400 pages. Job's already been done.

Living in a whale, because the bible says? Classic.

edit on 2-6-2012 by colin42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 02:59 AM
link   

You know why you have to train him to not mess in the house? Because he is out of his natural element.
Brainless retorts. How sad are you?

Your now opening your eyes, to also see that we too are out of our element. You don't possibly believe we were meant to live in man made structures do you? Soemwhere there are natural accomodations for us.
(somewhere not Soemwhere and accommodations not accomodations) It does not matter where you are. Our young need to be trained not to crap over themselves. As for accommodation. You already answered this in your last post.

the bottom line is we would all choose to not go through the trouble if we can.
Well done.

Soemwhere there are natural accomodations for us.
Our homes however they are constructed are our natural accommodations. That's why we build them.

Thats ok, there are a lot of humans you can't teach to sell popcorn or cook dinner either.
Due to your lazy outlook on life I would imagine you are in that number. The point is NO dogs can be trained to sell popcorn.

It's more than obvious that we aren't from here.
Only to you wee man. Only to you.

While I don't accept that as an assumption, I accept the documentation that tells us its so, there is a big difference you know.
Your interpretation of the bible based on your ignorance and foundation less assumptions. Delusion at its finest.

You make an assumption the bible is false, I have to reason to believe its false.
You assume I assume the bible is false. Your wrong. I don’t need the bible that tells me a man can live in a whale to base my opinions on. I have much better, unambiguous sources.

You must have your own reasons you feel that way, I don't.
You’re correct. I like to verify everything I form my opinions on based in reality. You don’t.

The bible is the largest selling book on the planet. Granted it doesn't all make sense at this point but none the less there are very important things we could stand to learn from it.
One thing you could learn is. 'Thou shall not lie'. As usual you cherry pick what suits your fantasy and reject everything else.

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 03:30 AM
link   

Jeeze you're dense. Evolution is a word. That word, Evolution describes the process.

You just defined your ignorance. The 'goat dog': As you obviously do not intend to correct your ignorance. I forget the breed name but it is part of the category of dog known as guard dogs. It is brought up from a puppy with goats. Lives, sleeps and eats with the herd. The farmer does not train him but he does feed him.

The result is the dog see's the goat herd as his pack, not humans. The goats do not train him. The goats do not feed him. The goats do not force him to guard them.

In the video the farmer/rancher states that he no longer counts the goats he counts the dogs because if a goat is missing then one of the dogs will be with it, guarding it.

Where is your ridiculous cupboard love?

The wolf trait to protect its pack and territory has been selected for in this breed. His actions just like any other breed are natural. That is why the relationship between man and dog, a sub species of the Gray Wolf works.

But hey. If you want to maintain reward for work is cupboard love then god help your boss, if you have one.

Do you honestly believe that building a relationship with one pack awards you a relationship with the rest of the species.
Do you not get tired of your pathetic attempts at a straw man argument? News for you. You fail to deflect attention to your ignorance every time.

It's more one sided cupboard love than anything else. The fact is if you stopped feeding him he would run away.
There are many examples that show yet again another thing you claim to be fact that is false.

You referred (you didn’t quote) to one part and nothing else. If you really did watch it then you should feel shame at the level of ignorance you display on the subject.

Only out of balance.
Confirmation that you believe the chaos theory causes chaos.
Well done. Add it to the list.

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 03:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by colin42

Apart from the fact your response to my post and the information offered by the link was down to your usual standard. I see you ignored the section entitled 'Relationships with humans'. WHY?

Still no comment from you? What's up. Surely you can find some lie to cover the heading in the link. 'Relationships with humans'

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 12:03 PM
link   

Still no comment from you? What's up. Surely you can find some lie to cover the heading in the link. 'Relationships with humans'

Lucky for tooth this is not a duel with pistols otherwise he would have been dead and buried hundreds of pages ago

In fact the only reason I read anything from tooth is because I enjoy colin's response, otherwise it's just useless brain fodder.
edit on 2-6-2012 by flyingfish because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 05:10 PM
link   

Nope. What you just wrote is a crock but I doubt you know it. We can teach a dog to herd because it is an instinct we have bred for. We can’t teach a dog to go to the park and sell popcorn or cook dinner.

Here you go with assuming ability's again.

Need to step in here....

we do not teach a dog to herd, ever!

The "herding" instinct in many breeds of dog is actualy a hunting instinct and is seen in many wild dogs/wolves. What we actualy teach the dog to do is NOT single out and isolate the weakest member of the flock and to hold back from the kill.

Over many, many generations of breeding we have selected those individual animals that are able to demostrate restraint from the kill, we have done this by providing rewards to the animal greater than that which it would have got from the kill, and of course, eradicating any animal that failed to show restraint.

I have purposfully not been contributing to this thread to any great extent due to the nature of certain imbecillic posts, (tooth) however, over the last few pages I feel I should offer my encouragement.....

This thread really demonstrates the battle against ignorance. We have a poster who has a belief...a faith if you will. I have nothing against faith or even against belief without evidence, but this poster pretends proof, pretends education and unbiased opinion...to any impartial (hell! even thosed biased against evolution have been very quiet) observer this poster is clearly delusional. The poster to whom I refer lies, pretends other posters have made statements they havent...(and then answers the post he want them to have made)....and dismisses other posters opinions as based on assumption while using assumptions as his basis on which to dismiss their opinions!

I say to colin, barcs, flyingfish,mrxyz.

While it continues to amuse you to do so, please carry on showing this fool to be the fool that he is. When you become bored by this court jester, by all means stop coming to this thread, but while you are willing to do this, many other people are learning from the posts you make....Sometimes the best way to educate people is to start by trying to explain the idea to a simpleton.

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 05:44 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 06:09 PM
link   
reply to post by colin42

It's easy, wild bird sanctuaries are all over the world complete with nests.

That has nothing to do with house sparrows. They nest in houses. Address that. Force another species to nest in your house
Spiders nest in homes all the time. Bats sometimes nest in homes, and flys nest in homes, and in specific areas snakes are even known to try to nest in homes. So do mice, and rats.
[rude remark removed]

That is not coextinction. They are called house sparrows for a reason. You have been told that reason but you ignored the information. Get off your lazy behind and search for the truth yourself.
Well according to you, the scientists know why, but I"m saying untill you ask the bird yourself, you will never know the truth.

If you think your nonsense makes sense you are wrong again.
Sure thats why I have been able to challenge you for over 300 pages right? While you have challenged me with petty things like pretending to not understand the definition of "in the wild."

Read the previous 400 pages. Job's already been done.
The only thing you have done is prove that your an idiot by not understanding a plethora of definitions. Then after I explaind them to you and even copy and paste them for you, your brain goes into overload like you just can't handle learning any common sense terms. There is help for you, its called medication.

Living in a whale, because the bible says? Classic.
And I'm suppose to accept your view on this when you don't even understand or refuse to understand the term in the wild. Get a life dude, how do you not know that whale situation happened in the wild, so you can't judge it as you don't accept that term. Ha Ha

Brainless retorts. How sad are you?
Thats the best you can do. A bold face lie like that because your speechless. It turns out that a lot of my comments leave you speechless and lying. It just goes to show you how right I am.

(somewhere not Soemwhere and accommodations not accomodations) It does not matter where you are. Our young need to be trained not to crap over themselves. As for accommodation. You already answered this in your last post.
No you missed the point again. You see if crapping on ourselves is natural, meaning that we have a tendancy to do it without training, then thee is probably a very good reason for it, like its taken care of in our intended element. I don't expect you to understand it however, it is pretty deep.

Soemwhere there are natural accomodations for us.

Our homes however they are constructed are our natural accommodations. That's why we build them.
Houses do not pop into existance in nature so homes are NOT natural. Homes do not grow on there own into production. The wood used is processed, shaped and cut and hammered, nails are used, glue, shingles, pipe, electrical wire, cement, none of which occurs naturally in nature.

Due to your lazy outlook on life I would imagine you are in that number. The point is NO dogs can be trained to sell popcorn.
Of course they can. Dogs can be trained to sell things, just like a cat can bark...
www.youtube.com...

While I don't accept that as an assumption, I accept the documentation that tells us its so, there is a big difference you know.

Your interpretation of the bible based on your ignorance and foundation less assumptions. Delusion at its finest.
But remember I'm not the only one that believes we are victims of intervention, Pye, von daniken, sitchen, the bible. So tell me, is everyone else wrong and YOUR right?

You make an assumption the bible is false, I have to reason to believe its false.

You assume I assume the bible is false. Your wrong. I don’t need the bible that tells me a man can live in a whale to base my opinions on. I have much better, unambiguous sources.
I see, because you tried living in a whale and died so you know its false.

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 06:22 PM
link   

I see, because you tried living in a whale and died so you know its false.

Everyone would die inside a whale

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 06:25 PM
link   
reply to post by colin42

You must have your own reasons you feel that way, I don't.

You’re correct. I like to verify everything I form my opinions on based in reality. You don’t.
Your a bold face liar. Please tell all of us how you confirmed that living in a whale is not possible. Be honest now, you said you base your opinions on reality, so I would like to know how you proved this.

The bible is the largest selling book on the planet. Granted it doesn't all make sense at this point but none the less there are very important things we could stand to learn from it.

One thing you could learn is. 'Thou shall not lie'. As usual you cherry pick what suits your fantasy and reject everything else.
Thats not true at all, your lies are shinning through. I was all ears about evolution up until the point of learning that it was only witnessed in some aquatic life, some bacteria and some viruses.

Jeeze you're dense. Evolution is a word. That word, Evolution describes the process.
Fine then I'll rephrase the question. Do you think that all changes are evolution?

You just defined your ignorance. The 'goat dog': As you obviously do not intend to correct your ignorance. I forget the breed name but it is part of the category of dog known as guard dogs. It is brought up from a puppy with goats. Lives, sleeps and eats with the herd. The farmer does not train him but he does feed him.
Does this still go on today?

In the video the farmer/rancher states that he no longer counts the goats he counts the dogs because if a goat is missing then one of the dogs will be with it, guarding it
Which goes to show you that the dog and goat can have a relationship where as the human and dog relationship will have to have food or the dog will leave.

The wolf trait to protect its pack and territory has been selected for in this breed. His actions just like any other breed are natural. That is why the relationship between man and dog, a sub species of the Gray Wolf works
No its not, because he will leave if we don't feed him.

But hey. If you want to maintain reward for work is cupboard love then god help your boss, if you have one.
You can buy food with money.

Do you not get tired of your pathetic attempts at a straw man argument? News for you. You fail to deflect attention to your ignorance every time.
And you have now avoided answering it four times now. All you can do is lie and deflect the question. You can't prove how a relationship gets established in an entire species just because of an encounter with one pack. For good reason too, because it can't happen which proves your idea of wolves being friends with humans because of something that occured back in the stone ages is a crock.

There are many examples that show yet again another thing you claim to be fact that is false.
Stop feeding your wolf and see if he sticks around.

You referred (you didn’t quote) to one part and nothing else. If you really did watch it then you should feel shame at the level of ignorance you display on the subject.
Well there is a big difference between ignorance and non acceptance of BS.

Only out of balance.

Confirmation that you believe the chaos theory causes chaos. Well done. Add it to the list.
The chaos theory as I recall had to do with things being out of balance.

I don't think I ever saw that one.

new topics

top topics

<< 403  404  405    407  408  409 >>

join