It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Can you prove evolution wrong?*

page: 403
<< 400  401  402    404  405  406 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 01:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Jim Scott

It's not evolution on a grand scale, it's extinction. news.discovery.com... as you can see in the news today. From 70 phyla to 30 phyla. The only evolution around is micro evolution, meaning small changes like color, or ability to digest something, etc. There are significant numbers of differences in genes and chromosomes between species.

Evolution is impossible because it is mathematically impossible. The human genome has over 3 billion DNA pairs. As I previously stated, you would have to successfully have a new pair added every year since life began on Earth 3 billion years ago in order to make a human. Considering the likelihood of even having one added every 1,000 years successfully, it is obvious that evolution is a flawed theory. More likely man was made whole, and extinction got rid of some of the types of men on Earth, leaving what you see today.
I said it before, and I will say it again. IMO it would take trillions of years for us to have evolved or have a common ancestor with apes. Since earth isn't that old, it means something else must have happened.

I just don't see that evolution is possible, and you would be correct with what I read about speciation. It's only been observed in some smaller organisims. I have been trying to tell these guys that and they refuse to believe me. Assuming has forced them to believe that these things also have been applied to humans and I'm not able to find anything that agrees.

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 01:51 PM
link   
reply to post by colin42

Colin I have provided more than enough to prove my side, I have even gone to the extent of making a new baby language just for you as you refuse to accept many terms.

Can you ever make a statement without lying. You have not provided proof of any kind that supports your argument around the ant eater. You have not made up a baby language as that would be too technical for you to understand.
It's true colin, I have special reading skills and specieal language skills when just dealing with you. You don't use proper punctuation, and you refuse to accept some terms.

No dogs ARE a subspecies of the Gray Wolf.
Again I think its specuation of relation, what proof is there? Oh thats right an evolutionists said so right.

It wasn't meant too. It was to illustrate the relationshipe between wolves and man that you deny.
There is no relationship between wolves and man and I allready proved this with all the links I posted clearly showing they attack humans left and right.

What ever they hunt you fool.
Excellent, so now you are admitting they are scavengers and will eat anything they kill. Thank you .

Yeah right. You believe extinct animals come back as scavengers.
If they posses the brain power to do so, sure.

Its not meant to. Creation, until there is evidence needs faith. Evolution has been proved. No faith required.
Actually on the contrary, its backwards. From what I'm able to see in the unproven parts of evolution, there would have to be a lot more faith in it than in any religion.

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 02:02 PM
link   
reply to post by colin42

Use English please.
There are no bones.

Nope your total mis use of english in this question needs to be reworked. Its garbled insane nonsense.
What I'm saying is that none of the 2.5 million skulls and fossils have brought us any closer to a common ancestor, its all been speculation.

Again you avoid answering the point raised. What the hell was the catastophe theory meant to have caused. How the hell can a theory cause anything? Do you know what a theory is not? The rest of your ignorance that followed is not worth my time.
I wrote again
Sorry I'm not the one who named it you know. I'm not the only person on this planet with theories. It was a theory that explained why some things on this planet are out of balance, I'm saying its actually from transpermia and not that theory.

Again you have not answered the point made. Why can you use theories to back your nonsense when you reject any used to support evolution. As for your reply. Dishonest, uneducated ignorance that only someone as low down the IQ scale as you could post.
I'm not using any theories, its all been documented. It's not a theory.

You know full well this is a tactic to change the fact that you believe and wrote that the dog and wolf were victims of coextinction, came back to life and then became scavengers. You made it clear that you knew what coextinction was and it does not describe one thing going extinct. what a dishonest little man you are.
Well that would be because your looking at the association of the dogs thorugh the understanding of evolution. Your missing the fact that there can also be an association with food, it doesn't just stop there either, and its very complex, like I told you I don't think you can grasp this. Anyhow species don't just eat what ever they can unless they have become scavangers.

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 02:04 PM
link   
reply to post by colin42

NVM. You always fail to stay inline and answer questions when they should be addressed so fall back in the thread and get forgotten.

You never made a clear question. You have again failed to clarify it. How am I meant to answer it? Your such a failure.
Well if you addressed them when they are asked that would help.

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 02:12 PM
link   
reply to post by colin42

Adaption has nothing to do with evolution, it was only included as such for evolution because they came up short handed with answers.

How deep does your denial go?
Seriousl it was the gaps of evolution.

As far as the bushmen, not everyone hunts, nor do the feel the need to hunt, therefore your idea of people being in tune with the whole hunting thing is false

Again you are being dishonest. I never wrote everyone hunts or needs to hunt or be in tune. I wrote you take no responsility for the meat you eat.
. So now your trying to say that just because I eat meat I must be a hunter.

We have no built in designs or desires to want to go out and hunt and kill.

Really then why are sports, shoot em ups and hunting so well supported?
They are not, a very small percentage of our population actually hunts.

I'm finding a figure online that says about 7% of the population hunts. That doesn't sound like its well supported to me.

We are not equiped with any special abilitys that can help us hunt either.

So you ignore the forward facing eyes shared by nearly all predators. Our stamina. Our ability to design traps and weapons. Wage war, read tracks. and the fact we are the most efficient and deadly hunters in the world
The problem is that most of these things were learned from existing life here on this planet. We don't have these abilitys as a form of instinct. We are not naturally hunters. We have to be taught.

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 02:19 PM
link   
reply to post by colin42

If I smack my dog in the face here in WA state for doing something wrong, your dog where you live isn't going to hate you for it.

What has your abuse of a dog got to do with this subject?
Well your claiming we have a natural relationship with dogs, I'm trying to establish what and when that happned. Your making claims that sound like just because you have contact with a wolf, that the rest of the species will take a liking to you.

It shows that the wolf and the domesticated dog are closely related. The dog is in fact a sub species of the Gray Wolf. That means our relationship with the wolf dates back thousands of years and is still going strong today. That also means you are wrong.
I don't think getting mauled by a wolf is a relationship.

No I think that the people that rely on dogs would be grateful (that is how it is spelt BTW). The deaf, blind, disabled, lost trapped. The police, army, shepards, ranchers, bomb disposal, anti drugs squad to name a few from a very long list
Those departments couldn't possibly depend on a wild wolf for such help. They are not on our friendly list. Have you gone mad?

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 02:51 PM
link   
reply to post by itsthetooth

It's true colin, I have special reading skills and specieal language skills when just dealing with you. You don't use proper punctuation, and you refuse to accept some terms.
It is spelt 'special' not 'specieal'. I agree you are a special needs person. It explains a lot.

Again I think its specuation of relation, what proof is there? Oh thats right an evolutionists said so right.
That's 'speculation' and should be 'Relationship' not relation. Wolfdog

the domestic dog recently was taxonomically recategorized as a subspecies of the gray wolf.
In your quest for the truth you have ignored the information in this link around 5 times. Pinocchio by name, Pinocchio by nature.

There is no relationship between wolves and man and I allready proved this with all the links I posted clearly showing they attack humans left and right.
Nope you showed your level of understanding is that of a child that believes Little Red Ridinghood and The Big Bad Wolf is a true story.

Excellent, so now you are admitting they are scavengers and will eat anything they kill. Thank you
More proof if it was needed you do not know what a predator is. Epic ignorance.

You are the man that believes extinct animals can return from the dead if it has the brain power. That statement is all the proof needed to show that you are the weakest link. Goodbye

edit on 30-5-2012 by colin42 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 03:16 PM
link   

There are no bones.
How is one meant to reply to that? There is no spoon

What I'm saying is that none of the 2.5 million skulls and fossils have brought us any closer to a common ancestor, its all been speculation.
Say's you. Maybe if we find a fossil with brain power we can wake it up and ask

Sorry I'm not the one who named it you know. I'm not the only person on this planet with theories. It was a theory that explained why some things on this planet are out of balance, I'm saying its actually from transpermia and not that theory.
Nope. More dishonesty from you. You wrote:

It's not the catastrophe theory that actually caused it, but I can see why its the best guess they could come up with.
You believe a theory can cause things to happen
Seriously
You need an education, urgently.

I'm not using any theories, its all been documented. It's not a theory.
Dishonesty score 10/10. You defended the discredited 'balance of nature' theory. Cite Transpermia as fact when it is a theory. The rest of your nonsense does not even reach the level of theory and that is your best answer.

The truth is if something threatens your childish fantasy religion you discount it. If you think it supports you, no matter how weak it is you claim it as fact. Dishonesty at the highest level.

Well that would be because your looking at the association of the dogs thorugh the understanding of evolution. Your missing the fact that there can also be an association with food,
Again this is from you. The person that believes animals can return from the dead. That theories have cause and affect. That has no idea of what predator means. Now you showcase your ignorance of what consitutes a relationship. You are one sick puppy.

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 03:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by itsthetooth
reply to post by colin42

NVM. You always fail to stay inline and answer questions when they should be addressed so fall back in the thread and get forgotten.

You never made a clear question. You have again failed to clarify it. How am I meant to answer it? Your such a failure.
Well if you addressed them when they are asked that would help.
If you made sense and used english when putting forward a question then I would have a chance to answer it. Again you are a tragic failure.

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 03:29 PM
link   

Seriousl it was the gaps of evolution.
Seriously. How deep does your denial go?

So now your trying to say that just because I eat meat I must be a hunter.
Again your dishonest ploy of telling me what you thought or hoped I wrote. This is what I wrote:

Again you are being dishonest. I never wrote everyone hunts or needs to hunt or be in tune. I wrote you take no responsility for the meat you eat.
Very different to your attempted dishonesty. All you have to offer little man.

They are not, a very small percentage of our population actually hunts.
Quote mining again. I wrote.

Really then why are sports, shoot em ups and hunting so well supported?
Try giving an answer to the point made not parts you think you can win on.

The problem is that most of these things were learned from existing life here on this planet. We don't have these abilitys as a form of instinct. We are not naturally hunters. We have to be taught.
Just as all other predators have to teach their young to hunt. You really have no knowledge at all do you.

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 03:55 PM
link   

Well your claiming we have a natural relationship with dogs, I'm trying to establish what and when that happned.
How by hitting your dog in the face? This is what you wrote:

If I smack my dog in the face here in WA state for doing something wrong, your dog where you live isn't going to hate you for it.
What the hell does that have to do with anything? How would you being a vile ignorant bully to your dog affect mine? It does show you to be one sick puppy in more ways than one.

I'm trying to establish what and when that happned.
If you had bothered to read the links I supplied you would not have to ask that. You didn't bother did you. Funny how you claim to be in search of the truth but hide from it everytime it is put in your face.

Your making claims that sound like just because you have contact with a wolf, that the rest of the species will take a liking to you.
That's called a straw man argument. Not a very well disguised one at that. Act the fool in your own time. Your wasting mine.

I don't think getting mauled by a wolf is a relationship.
Ask a blind person what he thinks of his guide dog. Or the soldier who's life was saved by his dogs warnings if he thinks he does not have a relationship with his dog. Look you dont have a clue what a relationship is. I doubt you even have one with anything or anyone. Your only desire is to wallow in ignorance. Go wallow alone.

Those departments couldn't possibly depend on a wild wolf for such help. They are not on our friendly list. Have you gone mad?
Oh dear oh dear. The dog is a wolf. We used wolves to hunt mammoths. We breed the dog from the wolf. It is a sub species of the Gray Wolf. You dont use a wolf to guide the blind. You dont use a Pomeranian to hunt deer. If you are too dense to understand this simple fact then you have no chance to understand anything. I am afraid you are a dead loss in the brain department.

edit on 30-5-2012 by colin42 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 04:48 PM
link   

reply to post by Jim Scott

I said it before, and I will say it again. IMO it would take trillions of years for us to have evolved or have a common ancestor with apes. Since earth isn't that old, it means something else must have happened.

But your opinion is based on complete and wilful ignorance of the subject. Earlier you even replied to connector:

reply to post by Connector

From tooth's own link:

For myself, Darwin’s theory of evolution currently explains the world better than intelligent design or creationism or the biblical version.

Classic tooth link fail.......
In case you missed it, it was an opinion, thats why it says "for myself." Everyone is entitled to their own opinion, but you know what they say about opinions?

Epic fail fail.

However I'll take an educated opinion over....pretty much any opinion you hold.

I just don't see that evolution is possible, and you would be correct with what I read about speciation. It's only been observed in some smaller organisims. I have been trying to tell these guys that and they refuse to believe me. Assuming has forced them to believe that these things also have been applied to humans and I'm not able to find anything that agrees.

The amount of times on here you have denied information by starting with words to the effect of "I just don't see that". Just because you cant see it, understand it, wont buy it, dont get it, cant understand it, still doesnt make your fantasy any more real.

reply to post by colin42

It wasn't meant toThere is no relationship between wolves and man and I allready proved this with all the links I posted clearly showing they attack humans left and right.

You clearly do not understand what a relationship is. It doesnt matter whether an interaction between to organisms is benificial to both, only one or neither of them, it is still a relationship. You think our relationship with wolves is rough, think about the ants realtionship with the anteater.

Excellent, so now you are admitting they are scavengers and will eat anything they kill. Thank you .
This is hilarious, you dont know how a scavenger obtains it food either.....

...........Un-be-leav-able

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 05:14 PM
link   
STOP FEEDING THE TROLL!!

There's really no point arguing the same points over and over again with a demonstrably stupid person who's personal bat# crazy religion won't allow him to accept facts anymore. If anything, we should pity him

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 05:33 PM
link   
reply to post by idmonster

Here is a piece from a naturalist I Lived With Wolves Although I wouldn't do it he had studied them and knows what and what not to do in their company.

Here is a link to one of his documentaries National geographic So is it a great leap to consider that early man understood the things this guy has learned? Is it as Pinocchio would have us believe instant death every time man meets wolf.

Even in this short clip he shows the relationships within the pack. Dog owners today will recognise that when training a puppy you become the pack leader in their eyes.

It's a great subject but has been turned into a farce by one brain dead person. I have read that some scientists are now saying that we owe our success in part to the relationship we forged with the wolf and later the dog

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 05:36 PM
link   
For those who care about how dogs evolved from wolves...as opposed to Tooth's nonsense:

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 06:10 PM
link   
reply to post by MrXYZ

From the first 15 mins looks like a great vid. I have ran out of time but will watch it later. Thanks.

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 07:58 PM
link   
reply to post by idmonster

But your opinion is based on complete and wilful ignorance of the subject. Earlier you even replied to connector:
I'll take historical documentation over your lame brained belief any day.

However I'll take an educated opinion over....pretty much any opinion you hold.
Just remember that mine is hostorically documented and yours isn't.

The amount of times on here you have denied information by starting with words to the effect of "I just don't see that". Just because you cant see it, understand it, wont buy it, dont get it, cant understand it, still doesnt make your fantasy any more real.
And I would say the same thing to you.

You clearly do not understand what a relationship is. It doesnt matter whether an interaction between to organisms is benificial to both, only one or neither of them, it is still a relationship. You think our relationship with wolves is rough, think about the ants realtionship with the anteater.
Thats an excellent point, lets look at this for a moment shall we.
What exactly do anteaters do to ants? Well they eat them of course.
Now what exactly do wolves do to humans, or even what do humans do to woves? Well they do maul us, but I'm not getting anything benefical from that for eaither side. You see at least if they ate us you could call it a relationship, but I don't see wolves dying out anytime soon from a food shortage of humans. The fact is that humans are not a main part of their diet. So its safe to assume that when they attack us, its not because they want us to be their food. So whats left? Nothing, I'm not able to find any type of relationship there is that we have with them.

This is hilarious, you dont know how a scavenger obtains it food either.....
Of course I do, I just wanted to hear it from him.

...........Un-be-leav-able
It's a fact, species that don't have the ability to adapt, die!

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 08:03 PM
link   
reply to post by MrXYZ

There's really no point arguing the same points over and over again with a demonstrably stupid person who's personal bat# crazy religion won't allow him to accept facts anymore. If anything, we should pity him

No one is feeding the troll.

What your obviously missing, and I'm not sure if you can comprehend, is that these subjects are very tightly woven together, creating a circle of logic. This is why we find the same subjects coming up again and again. It's not that they are specifically being asked, its that they are connected in this circie which is all the more proof of why I believe in it. Everything is covered, and I challenge anyone to come up with a subject that can't be covered by intervention. It's all relative.

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 08:21 PM
link   
reply to post by MrXYZ

Proto dog, LOL what a joke.

Isn't it funny how everything including wolves are evolving right under our noses but we aren't.

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 08:32 PM
link   
reply to post by colin42

How by hitting your dog in the face? This is what you wrote:
Your making it sound as though by befriending one dog that you will automatically become friends with all dogs. What do they have cell phones or news letters this is killing me.

What the hell does that have to do with anything? How would you being a vile ignorant bully to your dog affect mine? It does show you to be one sick puppy in more ways than one.
It wouldn't but your belief says that it would. Befriending an animal is subjective and they are not all linked up mind readers.

Your making claims that sound like just because you have contact with a wolf, that the rest of the species will take a liking to you.

That's called a straw man argument. Not a very well disguised one at that. Act the fool in your own time. Your wasting mine.
It's true, just because you train one dog doesn't mean the rest are automatically trained as well.

Ask a blind person what he thinks of his guide dog.
I don't have to, hes trained, and I told you back long ago that training a species to be friends with man does NOT count as a natural relationship. It's forced and not natural.

Or the soldier who's life was saved by his dogs
I don't have to, he was trained as well, and again its not natural.

Oh dear oh dear. The dog is a wolf. We used wolves to hunt mammoths. We breed the dog from the wolf. It is a sub species of the Gray Wolf. You dont use a wolf to guide the blind. You dont use a Pomeranian to hunt deer. If you are too dense to understand this simple fact then you have no chance to understand anything. I am afraid you are a dead loss in the brain department.
I like how a plehtora of new species popped into existence while man was on this planet, yet we aren't seeing any new human types coming into the picture. Isn't it funny how so many things are evolving right under our noses but we aren't.

new topics

top topics

<< 400  401  402    404  405  406 >>

join