It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Something MAJOR going down in Denver!!

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 07:17 PM
link   
Has anyone seen this post? Apparently the Russians know about Denver too!

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 07:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Htrowklis82

So call 'em.
Get them off their collective butts.

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 07:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by NightGypsy

Originally posted by Phage
OMG!
Fort Campbell too!
www.therepublic.com...

And Franklin County!
www.franklincountyema.org...

Emergency exercise. Of course there's no way it could be an...exercise.

That's right.....no way. Glad to see you're on board with this one, Phage...

My guess is Elenin is expected to crash smack dab into Denver or the surrounding area, but the govt. doesn't want to create a panic, so they are pretending it's a drill. Hopefully, the govt. will open up all these underground cities they've been building and let the populations of the doomed cities seek shelter till this whole thing blows over.

I just hope Elenin doesn't have one of those gigantic aliens inside it like the one in Cloverfield, because that would be something none of us had counted on or prepared for.

Since I live in California, I'm not really too worried about it because I'm facing an upcoming mega-quake that's going to cause Cali to break off from the continent and sink into the Pacific, so I'm already screwed.

I believe Phage's professional sarcasm was what he intended though...

Second Line

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 07:21 PM
link   
Two VERY large transports were headed out of Denver today. The person I spoke to said they have never seen anything like it. These were large and bowed in the middle plus almost had a V shape. His thought was missles but who knows.

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 07:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by KonquestAbySS
reply to post by Stumpjumper

Yes and the murals that are there are quite disturbing.

Here is one of many.

Why don't you ask the artist himself and send him an e-mail. I think it is just his particular style of painting and nothing more than that.
www.leotanguma.com...

If there was something big about to happen and they did not want to let the public know then they certainly would not post in advance. I think many people are looking for something bad or evil to happen many times when there is nothing. I blame the Media for constantly hyping things up. It has caused people to constantly be waiting for the worst to happen. I'll bet if they put some good news out there once in a while it would change peoples perceptions on some things very quick.

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 07:24 PM
link   
Que Sera Sera...what will be will be! Nothing you nor I can do about it!

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 07:27 PM
link   
reply to post by CaptGizmo

Yes a Chicano muralist that is illustrating the truth through that particular painting. If you don't see whats wrong with that painting you are indeed failing to realize the whole picture.

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 07:33 PM
link   
I'm just an hour north and let me tell you, I want Obama and his crew no where near me! Can't they go cause chaos somewhere else.. like on another flippin planet. I hope nothing happens, but it does seem fishy and like something is up with it all. Makes me glad I'm not going to Denver, but then again.. I'm not that far away. sighhh Stupid flippin govt and politicians screwing life up for decent people.

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 07:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by KonquestAbySS

Yes a Chicano muralist that is illustrating the truth through that particular painting. If you don't see whats wrong with that painting you are indeed failing to realize the whole picture.

Did you bother to even look at his art work for other points of interest or even for personal reasons. It is all like that. I doubt someone or some government is commissioning him for that.

Here is a snip from his web site explaining one of the murals at the Denver International Airport:

DIA Murals
1993 - 1995

In Peace and Harmony With Nature

Commissioned by and on permanent exhibit at Denver International Airport
This is one of two sets of murals (four total)
Two smaller at 12 ft. x 15 ft. w
Two larger at and 12 ft. x 28 ft. w.

Smaller mural – The Present State of the Environment

Humanity, represented by multi-racial children, is shocked and saddened at finding our natural world in a trampled and abused state. Surrounding the youthful group are endangered or extinct wildlife species. The bewildered children view the Snow Leopard, said to be the most beautiful of the large cats, laid out lifeless before them displaying its exquisite fur and colors. To the left, a young girl gazes at a Great Auk in a display case, a vanished species made extinct in 1844. On the right front, a young boy touches a display case containing the last of the Passenger Pigeons, a species existing in immense numbers throughout the Eastern U.S., and finally extinguished in 1914. Shown also are a harpooned Gray Whale, a Kemp’s Ridley sea turtle enmeshed in a fishing net, and a wall mounted buffalo head. Fluttering over the central scene, is an agitated Quetzal bird, with parts of a display case ominously surrounding it, as if foretelling its extinction.

Behind these central images, a fire rages, consuming a rainforest, while in the foreground we see endangered plant life, such as the Holy Ghost Orchid, from Panama, the Flower of the Gods, South Africa and others. In the immediate foreground are three concrete coffins, each containing a young girl clutching cultural articles. These three girls symbolize our own humanity as victims of our self destruction, notably through war, slavery, genocide, exploitation and violence of all kind.
www.leotanguma.com...

edit on 9/21/2011 by CaptGizmo because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 07:37 PM
link   
reply to post by AuntB

I often see big transports similar to this leaving town and they are the blades for the big wind farms out east of here.......could have been those.

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 07:44 PM
link   

Yes I did look at the link, and I'm from Los Angeles where Chicano murals are all over the place it's an art I know. Your point? However; I haven't seen anything sinister like the one I posted.

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 07:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by boncho
I skimmed through much of the thread so I wasn't sure if this was posted.

FEMA Document on Operation.

I simply googled the name of the operation.

Please find copies of RISC presentations, copies of the Partners in Preparedness newsletter, meeting handout materials and more at: www.fema.gov/about/regions/regionviii/ To obtain information in an alternate format, please contact Daniel Nyquist at ###.###.### or ______.______@___.gov.Operation Mountain Guardian Urban Terrorism Full-Scale Exercise - SEPTEMBER 2011

There is contact information for someone who is associated with the exercise (Removed info as I don't know if it is meant for public display?)

But, as you will notice, there are also exercises being conducted in October and November. So if this is proof the world is going to end, I suppose it will end 3 times.

This deserves to repeated.

Operation Mountain Guardian Urban Terrorism Full-Scale Exercise - SEPTEMBER 2011 Upcoming Events

And this little nugget:

Kaufman shared some simple truths:
- Citizens tend to be the real first responders. Individuals at or near incidents often engage in “spontaneous reporting” by posting images and messages on their personal communication devices.

edit on 9/21/2011 by SayonaraJupiter because: add a nugget

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 07:47 PM
link   

Key word "terrorism". Since when does Elenin have anything to do with terrorism? They've been expecting some retaliation for killing Mr. Laden. So what has a comet got to do with any of this bunk?

I swear i've never seen anyone so afraid of a friggin comet, you would think this was the Dark Ages or something. There's a greater chance of Jesus Christ returning tomorow than that comet ever hitting us.

It's an excercise on what happens in the event of another terrorism attack thats all. With all the hype you have in the OP you would think they were going to unveil a complete disclosure of aliens and UFO's or some junk in Denver.
edit on 21-9-2011 by lonewolf19792000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 07:50 PM
link   

Forgot to mention he's my ATS husband!....

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 07:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Klassified

Yeah, I saw that about the Russian general supposedly leaking info of a Defcon operation. If so then the purported possible staging might preview some sort of cosmic event, such as a holographic depiction of alien invasion. Whatever it is, Russia isn't in on the game -- otherwise, why the leak?

Operation Mountain Guardian makes me think of (a -- Mountain): natural forces, such as solar wind and flares and planetary alignments, as well as satellite, comet, and star activity; (b -- Guardian): our alien keepers and cousins, our Custodians of the genealogical galaxy coming to pay a visit.

But is it real? Probably not. All the same, examine intuition and see if it tells you something important. What sort of intuitive feelings may we have in general about current alignment of energies and events? If we really are slated to suffer some catastrophic event within the following week, have we told everyone we need to that we love them without appearing as out-and-out kooks?

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 07:51 PM
link   

Since you failed to see the link Kwell posted I will re post it so you can read.

Apparently you have no idea what that photo means.

Sinister Sites

I will even do the reading for you so I can get to my point.

The monster has awakened! This big and aggressive militaristic figure is dressed in a Nazi uniform (notice the symbol on the hat) with a face shaped like a gas mask. His hands are holding a rifle and a scimitar that is rather violently molesting the peace bearing dove.

Is that clear enough for you?

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 07:52 PM
link   
reply to post by lonewolf19792000

It kills me. When 9/11 happened people were all up in arms about how the Government did nothing to stop it. Then when they put securities in place and do exercises for readiness they are up in arms over that.God people are so unsatisfied with everything.

edit on 9/21/2011 by CaptGizmo because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 07:53 PM
link   
September 2011 = 09/11

My tinfoil hat is quite large today

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 07:55 PM
link   
Friday's when the satellite's supposed to fall. The satellite that they will have no idea about where it will fall until two hours before. So if Denver really is a protected/special/bunker/whatever area, it would make sense to be on alert there just in case.

news.yahoo.com...

I'm sure someone's mentioned this.

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 07:56 PM
link   
Hello!

Just to add my 2 cents in here as well, I live here in Denver and I also work on foreclosed homes I had to do some work on a house up next to the Lockheed Martin plant and I did notice more then normal security near the plant. I'm talking beefed up armed security not something that I normally see in that area. I don't know if that means anything but I might as well toss it in here as well.

Foxpro

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join