It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Something MAJOR going down in Denver!!

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 05:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Vortiki
I believe rather than say they are doing a training exercise, then false flagging it like many are probably thinking atm, maybe they got a heads up of someone trying to do something and are putting people there to prepare for it.

If I remember correctly, msm said plans for train bombs were recovered from where they killed bin laden. Rather than assume the gov't is false flagging, it would be more logical to assume they are responding to a threat without trying to scare people, hence why they claim its a training exercise.

This is a pretty logical valid point. This could be a possibility if Denver was named. I haven't heard of any train terror plots. One trains would only make sense if a nuclear device was issued to take out a city. That isn't likely due to it being absurdly hard for that organization to get their hands on a nuclear device, plus smuggle it into the country. Trains aren't nearly used as much as they were back in the day. It'd be a meager attempt at an attack. I find it hard to believe they go from the planes on 9/11 to trains. I'm not in the business of killing people and have a sounder more intelligent train of thought that i rather use for music than destruction. So who knows how stupid they can truly be.

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 05:57 PM
link   
I live here in Denver, nothing SO FAR has been announced on the local news. Hopefully that changes because some people are gonna freak if they aren't informed by then. Thanks O.P. For the heads up!

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 06:01 PM
link   
This thread title should have been

"There's something rotten in the City of Denver."

Got to love Shakespeare....

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 06:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by true-life
Someone please video it for us who are not in Colorado. much appreciated.

What are you asking us coloradian to video tape?

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 06:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Agent_USA_Supporter

Originally posted by asperetty
reply to post by Htrowklis82

Id be really disappointed if something cataclysmic occurred. Seriously I JUST got a job. Finally, after 6 months unemployed.

congrars on the job, is it a low paying job?

hahah well unfortunately yeah its very low pay...in fact its no pay at all! its a college-credit based internship at an addiction rehabilitation center with the possibility of becoming a paid PT/FT employee at the end of three months. still, I have the possibility of being paid for work in three months! don't ruin this for me elenin! dont ruin this for me!

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 06:15 PM
link   
I live in Denver and haven't seen or heard anything about this, thanks OP. I checked the two local news sites I frequent and didn't see any articles either.

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 06:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phage
OMG!
Fort Campbell too!
www.therepublic.com...

And Franklin County!
www.franklincountyema.org...

Emergency exercise. Of course there's no way it could be an...exercise.

That's right.....no way. Glad to see you're on board with this one, Phage...

My guess is Elenin is expected to crash smack dab into Denver or the surrounding area, but the govt. doesn't want to create a panic, so they are pretending it's a drill. Hopefully, the govt. will open up all these underground cities they've been building and let the populations of the doomed cities seek shelter till this whole thing blows over.

I just hope Elenin doesn't have one of those gigantic aliens inside it like the one in Cloverfield, because that would be something none of us had counted on or prepared for.

Since I live in California, I'm not really too worried about it because I'm facing an upcoming mega-quake that's going to cause Cali to break off from the continent and sink into the Pacific, so I'm already screwed.

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 06:18 PM
link   
Something else I found strange when I looked up Operation Mountain Guardian is the website had - omega.

There definition of Omega is: the end. Here is the website for Operation Mountain Guardian...www.omegaresponders.org...,R When you click welcome to the left it will show you the Omega page.

So if you put this all together...Operation Mountain Guardian-Omega= OMG the end.

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 06:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phage
OMG!
Fort Campbell too!
www.therepublic.com...

And Franklin County!
www.franklincountyema.org...

Emergency exercise. Of course there's no way it could be an...exercise.

Everybody breathe easy now. Phage has made his declaration.

we are now safe!

Thanks Phage!

I was wondering if my bride and I were gonna get to enjoy our 17th honeymoon!

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 06:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by kwell
Something else I found strange when I looked up Operation Mountain Guardian is the website had - omega.

There definition of Omega is: the end. Here is the website for Operation Mountain Guardian...www.omegaresponders.org...,R When you click welcome to the left it will show you the Omega page.

So if you put this all together...Operation Mountain Guardian-Omega= OMG the end.

Operation Mountain Guardian

Actually, its just OMG!!!!!

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 06:26 PM
link   
reply to post by v1rtu0s0

Obama declares martial law

"Martial law?" Yeah, out of nowhere Obama's just going to declare martial law. No reason....just because he wants to. He thinks it would be cool.

link   
Maybe it's not an exercise. Maybe the "operation" Is to keep the common folks out, when the SHTF. I find it odd they would conduct exercise when Potus is in town...... just seems real odd, the timing and all.

link   
Quick tin-foil thought:

You guys know how TPTB like to put symbols and hints in their logos, patches, etc... Take a close look at this one:

Mountains in the distance, Denver skyline in front, and the perspective seems to be from a little ways away... like DIA maybe? It's a good 10 miles East of Denver. If looking from DIA, Denver would look pretty similar to the logo.

Notice the buildings are all black? The mountains are blue? The sun is low in the sky behind the mountains in the West? Could this be symbolism that Denver is "Westing"? (aka dying?) Yet the sky is mid-day blue... Definitely an odd color scheme, if you ask me... why not highlight the city in proud, blazing colors?

I also like how the name of the operation is clearly printed below ground level... with the letters tightly packed in. Symbolic of the DIA Bunker?

Or it could be purely coincidental... Maybe the designer just liked the thought of dark Denver at night for some reason.

Ok, taking off my tin foil hat now.

edit on 21-9-2011 by DamaSan because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 06:28 PM
link   
reply to post by felonius

Operation Mountain Guardian Actually, its just OMG!!!!!

LMAO! You just made me pee.

Felonius, I think you're on to something.......

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 06:31 PM
link   
Doesn't Denver Airport have a massive underground bunker system built by the masons? I believe so.

Speculation is that elenin with cause the worst pull on Spet 26. You think Obama has his family down in a bunker, and a big military exercise so when # goes down everyone is already there and ready to keep the masses at bay?

I dunno....

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 06:31 PM
link   

While Operation Mountain Guardian is primarily a Homeland Security Grant funded exercise, the event will also rely heavily on local government emergency response agencies, military organizations, volunteer organizations as well as local charitable organizations. **The following agencies are expected to participate: 1 84th Civil Support Team 51 Golden Police Department 2 Action Care 52 Greenwood Village Police Department 3 Adams County Office of Emergency Management 53 Jefferson County Office of Emergency Management 4 Adams County Sheriff’s Office 54 Jefferson County Public Health 5 Adcom 911 55 Jefferson County Sheriff’s Office 6 American Medical Response 56 Lafayette Fire Dept 7 Arapahoe County Sheriff’s Office 57 Lakewood Police Department 8 Arvada Fire Department 58 Larkspur Fire Department 9 Arvada Police Department 59 Littleton Fire Department 10 Aurora Fire Department 60 Littleton Police Department 11 Aurora MMRS 61 Lone Tree Police Department 12 Aurora Office of Emergency Management 62 Longmont Fire 13 Aurora Police Department 63 Longmont Police Department 14 Aurora Public Safety Communications 64 Louisville Fire Department 15 Boulder County Sheriff’s Office 65 Louisville Police Department 16 Boulder Fire Department 66 Metropolitan Area Communications Center 17 Boulder Police Department 67 Mountain View Fire Dept 18 Brighton Fire Protection District 68 National Disaster Medical System 19 Brighton Police Department 69 North Central Region 20 Broomfield Police Department 70 North Metro Fire Rescue District 21 Buckley AFB Fire Department 71 North Washington Fire 22 Castle Rock Fire Department 72 Northglenn Ambulance 23 Colorado Department of Public Health and Environment 73 Northglenn Police Department 24 Colorado Division of Emergency Management 74 Office of Bombing Prevention 25 Colorado Information Analysis Center 75 Park Meadows Mall 26 Colorado Office of Information Technology 76 Parker Police Department 27 Community College of Aurora 77 Platte Valley Medical Center 28 Cunningham Fire Protection District 78 Porter Adventist Hospital 29 Denver 911 79 Presbyterian St. Luke’s Hospital 30 Denver Electronic Engineering Bureau 80 Regional Transportation District 31 Denver Fire Department 81 Rural Metro Ambulance 32 Denver Health & Hospital Authority 82 Sable Altura Fire Department 33 Denver Health Paramedic Division 83 Salvation Army 34 Denver International Airport 84 Sheridan Police Department 35 Denver MMRS 85 Sky Ridge Medical Center 36 Denver Office of Emergency Management 86 South Adams County Fire 37 Denver Parks & Recreation 87 South Metro Fire Rescue Authority 38 Denver Police Department 88 St. Anthony’s Hospital 39 Denver Public Schools 89 St. Anthony Summit Medical Center 40 Denver Sheriff’s Department 90 St. Joseph Hospital 41 Denver UASI 91 Swedish Medical Center 42 Douglas County Office of Emergency Management 92 Thornton Fire Department 43 Douglas County Sheriff’s Office 93 Thornton Police Department 44 Englewood Fire 94 Tri-County Health Department 45 Englewood Police Department 95 University of Colorado Hospital 46 Environmental Protection Agency 96 VA Hospital 47 Fairmount Fire 97 West Metro Fire Department 48 Federal Bureau of Investigation 98 Western Ambulance 49 Federal Protective Service 99 Westminster Police Department 50 Franktown Fire Department 100 Wheat Ridge Fire Department 101 Wheat Ridge Police
Department

Has anyone actually attempted to read the linked content yet? If this is supposed to be some kind of false flag then all the locals are in on it!!! And thats just not right, end sarcasm. Seriously people do some research for crying out loud the Catholic charities are gonna be a participant.

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 06:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by budhama
reply to post by Htrowklis82

I live literally 3 miles from park meadows mall, this is gonna be pretty exciting. i can see the whole state from my room. I will be sure to grab a camera and go drive around these parts mentioned

It sounds like you will have a blast (pun intended). LOL. But really, it sounds like it will be a very interesting time for you.

I was a deputy for about 20 yrs and I always enjoyed the simulation drills, and let me be honest, they were needed; especially when more than one agency is involved. One of the biggest things was Communications. I worked for the Sheriff (county) and the county of course had the 4 police departments within it. Each of the 4 P.D.'s and the Sheriff's Office had their own radio channels. It was merging with the other agencies using a universal channel that was always a mess; especially when you want more than 1 channel for the universal matter. ex) one for the operations, one for SWAT or other tactical squad, one for Sgt's and up the chain so they can talk and plan without interfering in the operation. I know it sounds like you just switch a channel but it wasn't. It was hard enough remembering all the channels just for the Sheriff's office, but when an emergency happened we needed to know where to tune into, especially if one of the microwave towers was down.

In any case, in my reading on ATS, I remember reading about emergency bunkers under ground at the Denver Intl Airport; i even remember seeing a youtube video on it and showing the 3 foot thick door. Maybe it would be a good idea for you or other ATS'ers in the vicinity to post yourself nearby the airport to see if any mass entering or utilizing it for the drill. Of course bring your camera with video feed.

As for the Elenin thing, I really think it's gone, BUT heck, you really never know how far the deceipt goes and if the crap they feed us is just altered. I'm not worried really because I have major doubts, but it can't hurt to check it out if you or anyone else lives nearby. I know I would.

BUT remember; Agencies DO excercise!! I believe this is a legit exercise because as I said, we used to do them, you need to be prepared, but I just keep thinking about the 9/11 excercises that were done on the day of the real thing. It can't hurt to see if any action going on at Airport though; to see it it is being utilized. That's all I am saying

~ Noah
edit on 21-9-2011 by noah1111 because: Just keeping it real

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 06:34 PM
link   
reply to post by jaynkeel

Ha! The Catholic Charities, to me, would actually BE a red flag.

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 06:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Stumpjumper

Yes and the murals that are there are quite disturbing.

Here is one of many.

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 06:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by syrinx high priest
tim tebow's career ?

ok, I don't get this one. the idea is the gov't will alert the public to be aware, and then try to pull off a dirty trick ?

can someone explain that to me ?

Haven't you been watching the news? This seems to be their MO.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join