It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Something MAJOR going down in Denver!!

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 05:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by FurvusRexCaeli

No. Exercises put forces on higher alert, not lower. People are in the field, communications networks are established, materiel is positioned. The exercise can be ended with a word (ENDEX) and things shift right into combat speed.

yeah... that worked out real well on Sept. 11th 2001...

where was this ENDEX when those planes were hijacked?

oh yeah... they wanted the confusion of the drill, during live attacks

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 05:30 PM
link   
Don't know how much truth there is to this:

Additionally, a report from the European Union Times states the following:

A disturbing report prepared by General Alexey Maslov, the Senior Military Representative of the Permanent Mission of Russia to NATO, states that he has been notified by the Americans of their plan to hold a DEFCON 1 “Cocked Pistol” maximum readiness alert drill on 27 September which will be overseen by President Obama at one the United States most secure bunkers located beneath the Denver International Airport.

World leaders...

But it's an interesting tidbit if it is true.
edit on 9/21/2011 by Klassified because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 05:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Htrowklis82

Id be really disappointed if something cataclysmic occurred. Seriously I JUST got a job. Finally, after 6 months unemployed.

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 05:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Komodo

I thought about that interview myself. I wasn't sure if these exercises were in the same area of the earthquake that occured According to the interview it was caused by the underground facility (city) being bombed. I thought about the Jessee Ventura episode about the tunnel entrance under the Denver Airport. I know the interview said that there could have been up to 60,000 people being killed. What I understood that was the capacity which could be there not necessarily how many were there. Things get stranger by the day so who knows what is actually going on.

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 05:36 PM
link   
UFC 135 @ Pepsi Center in Denver, Colorado, this Saturday, September 24!!

Jones vs Rampage..

who it gonna be??

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 05:37 PM
link   
I skimmed through much of the thread so I wasn't sure if this was posted.

FEMA Document on Operation.

I simply googled the name of the operation.

Please find copies of RISC presentations, copies of the Partners in Preparedness newsletter, meeting handout materials and more at: www.fema.gov/about/regions/regionviii/ To obtain information in an alternate format, please contact Daniel Nyquist at ###.###.### or ______.______@___.gov.Operation Mountain Guardian Urban Terrorism Full-Scale Exercise - SEPTEMBER 2011

There is contact information for someone who is associated with the exercise (Removed info as I don't know if it is meant for public display?)

But, as you will notice, there are also exercises being conducted in October and November. So if this is proof the world is going to end, I suppose it will end 3 times.

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 05:38 PM
link   
They could be getting prepaired to fill some underground bunker and want a distraction to keep the public eye off the ppl filling them. haha probly not. Or it could be a legit test on reaction times for a fake nuke or chem weapon. They have tests like it all the time no other way to train first responders. I highly doubt a comet will smash in the planet or 2nd star lurking just out of view. But i would keep a eye out do to the messed up coincidence that when the gov does test like that for some reason they happen ( 9/11 - uk trian bomb ). odds are if a nuke did go off war with Iran never week we already have them surrounded. Need a reason to keep kicking the whole colonial phase we are in

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 05:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by asperetty
reply to post by Htrowklis82

Id be really disappointed if something cataclysmic occurred. Seriously I JUST got a job. Finally, after 6 months unemployed.

congrars on the job, is it a low paying job?

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 05:41 PM
link   
Hmmmm.... false flags aren't supposed to be this obvious.

Could be:

ET Discolure
Obama declares martial law
Some cosmic event is about to happen: ELENIN
US declares war on the rest of the world
Obama is really an alien
All of the important people get to go to the big underground bases meanwhile proclaiming for everyone to stay calm when something is about to happen........

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 05:41 PM
link   
big deal...

Øbama makes a national press delivery in the bowels of the Denver airport..

the conspiracy thinkers are sure this event has hidden meanings...

but the practical people see the event as a mass media event that placates the citizenry (& aliens/ south of the RioGrande aliens) by the (boffoon) figurehead (aka: Savior) transmitting from the underground city (~ not a bunker for elites because it is being shined by the sunlight of truth to the mass public)

its all a strategy--- a intentional juxtposition... to show Øbama as Populist... you/me/we are all being gamed

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 05:42 PM
link   
Yeah, you're damn right something MAJOR is going down in Denver at the weekend... The UFC is in town!

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 05:44 PM
link   
This all seems over the top for emergency exercises. It's as if all of Denver will be forced to cooperate with a huge practice session.

I have family living in Firestone, Colorado and am in the process of informing them on this.

How much do you wanna bet the headquarters for all of this will be Denver International Airport?

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 05:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Agent_USA_Supporter

And I just got my high school diploma and am on the verge of scoring a great job
... perfect timing

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 05:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by kalisdad

Originally posted by FurvusRexCaeli

No. Exercises put forces on higher alert, not lower. People are in the field, communications networks are established, materiel is positioned. The exercise can be ended with a word (ENDEX) and things shift right into combat speed.

yeah... that worked out real well on Sept. 11th 2001...

In fact, it did. The problem was, "combat speed" wasn't very fast on 11 September 2001. We didn't have procedures or command-and-control relationships for handling a mass hijack/kamikaze event.

where was this ENDEX when those planes were hijacked?

The 9/11 Commission found no evidence that there was confusion between the day's exercises and the real world events. See page 20, where NEADS immediately ascertains the hijacking is "real-world." See also page 458, which quotes General Ralph Eberhardt that the transition from Vigilant Guardian to operations took about 30 seconds. In the same note, the Commission writes, "We found that the response was, if anything, expedited by the increased number of staff at the sectors and at NORAD because of the scheduled exercise." If you have evidence to the contrary, feel free to present it.
edit on 21-9-2011 by FurvusRexCaeli because: link

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 05:49 PM
link   
I believe rather than say they are doing a training exercise, then false flagging it like many are probably thinking atm, maybe they got a heads up of someone trying to do something and are putting people there to prepare for it.

If I remember correctly, msm said plans for train bombs were recovered from where they killed bin laden. Rather than assume the gov't is false flagging, it would be more logical to assume they are responding to a threat without trying to scare people, hence why they claim its a training exercise.

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 05:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Vortiki
I believe rather than say they are doing a training exercise, then false flagging it like many are probably thinking atm, maybe they got a heads up of someone trying to do something and are putting people there to prepare for it.

If I remember correctly, msm said plans for train bombs were recovered from where they killed bin laden. Rather than assume the gov't is false flagging, it would be more logical to assume they are responding to a threat without trying to scare people, hence why they claim its a training exercise.

This is interesting, as I could see a plan like this being carried out. Specifically to mitigate panic. However, to add validity you would have to find out the dates of the exercises were planned. I don't think many could be planned in the short time frame intelligence is received, but it is an interesting thought nonetheless.

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 05:52 PM
link   
There isn't anything out of the ordinary about this exercise. The fact we just had that whole 9/11 anniversary terror plot scare would be a big preempt to drills such as these to prepare larger cities. Could it be a cover up? If i was a lunatic conspiracy theorist I'd be having a field day with this. Sadly as much as I'd like to see our government royally f*ck us over, I doubt this will be it.

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 05:53 PM
link   
tim tebow's career ?

ok, I don't get this one. the idea is the gov't will alert the public to be aware, and then try to pull off a dirty trick ?

can someone explain that to me ?

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 05:54 PM
link   
I wonder if the exercise will cover the same subject that my grandkids school covered last Summer. They (7 and 5 year old) were visited by the police, plain clothes officers and firemen and asked to role play a scenario that had a crashed flying saucer landing in the school grounds and they were shown how to interview and collect data. Now that was weird. !

respects

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 05:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by 1curious1
reply to post by CharterZZ

A quick google search of "Operation Mountain Guardian" turned up "Operation Vigilant Guaradian" which you may or may not know was the name given to the NORAD exercises on 9/11/2001.

Okay, this post just gave me chills.

There is so much going on that appears to be a coincidence with these dates. I hope we are all just a bunch of conspiracy theorists! :-)

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join