It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Something MAJOR going down in Denver!!

page: 70
<< 67  68  69    71  72  73 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 01:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Phage
reply to post by gabby2011

No.

If it were to come to light that the exercises on Friday were tied to some nefarious plot, I would admit I was wrong but I see no need to apologize to you. And neither should you to me.

*chuckles*.. fair enough..

I'll take the admittance of being incorrect as enough..from either way.

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 03:23 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 07:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Htrowklis82

On the 27th there will be an alignment of a few different sorts, I'm expecting some crazy quakes and "ocean weather"

www.solarsystemscope.com...

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 08:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by ICEKOHLD
so...when are all these drills supposed to be finished? like...when can we expect to see all this equipment, manpower and big-to-do to get packed back up and shipped back out? as i stated before...this is only a "drill" if everything ends up back where it was. if they leave everything in denver...maybe this wasn't a drill, rather a guise to get all their big guns in one spot.

OR

maybe...just maybe...they are fortifying DIA so that when the EQs, tsunamis, and volcanoes start popping off and all the aliens land...they will have their mountain protected so that those damn terrorizers can't get in...

in europe the netherlands the biggest military [exercise ]in fifteen years started today
they had to shut down a few bases cause of lack of money but they apparently do have money for this
they said the people will be able to join the exercise and a number has been opened for people who are scared or have complaints can phone
makes me feel all warm and fussy inside

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 08:11 AM
link   
I like how everyone is ignoring that most of these conferences are annual.

Does that mean the apocalypse happens every year at this time?

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 08:33 AM
link   
I'm assuming this thread has to do with my Sunday prediction that the "Denver Bronco's" would destroy the "Tennessee Titans".....

Well, you can all rest easy now, as this has not come to pass, nor will anything "Major" be happening in Denver, until we run our Quarterback "Orton" out on a rail....

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 08:39 AM
link   
reply to post by ARealandTrueAmerican

maybe it means they have been preparing for years..like i have..
i'm done yappin and am buggin to my spot in costa rica.
pura vida an mucho suerte y'all

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 08:42 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 08:42 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 08:47 AM
link   
reply to post by freetree64

as we know the roman collusium and the games were primarily a distraction for the masses.
thats why all major cities were given sweet funding to construct them.
as in katrina , we see they make fine holding pens/ processing centers.

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 08:50 AM
link   
If this big drill was friday, then, how can Obama be going to oversee it tomorrow, or is it still going on? Have any Denveronians been on to give first hand accounts of the weekends proceedings?

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 08:58 AM
link   
reply to post by DaVillen

if you look at the omg emblem you see the eagle is enclosed by 5 stars shaped like a pentagram.there is a star under the eagles wing, -embedded one might say..like the media .
the stars know where to go..they are part and parcel of this enterprise.

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 09:06 AM
link   
reply to post by djz3ro

Nothing to see here from the weekend, lot's a car crashes, and zero bad weather, beautiful, and fall is in the air....by the way, POTUS is going to an old local high school, to do a jobs speech, according to the local news, that's about it....,

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 09:09 AM
link   
reply to post by p51mustang

So do all the high school and college athletic fields.... hey wait, you don't suppose they've been building those for over a hundred years with just this in mind..... do ya???

Oh crap, what about all the swimming pools throughtout the country..... could they be, ermmmmm....
"Marinating Pens" holy cr$%^!!!

JK.... who knows really....

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 09:16 AM
link   
All your POTUS info here....

www.thedenverchannel.com...

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 09:16 AM
link   
Again, as in every single case since 2001, another doomsday prediction that has passed without a wimper.

At some point in time, everyone here will eventually come to the conclusion that, there really isn't a boogieman behind every curtain.

You can only cry "wolf" so many times, before everyone simply ignores you.

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 09:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by gabby2011
reply to post by Phage

Speculation can be wrong phage, and even dangerous at times..

but so can hiding the truth, and having ulterior motives..and the government has shown us time and time again that they are very good at that...therefore they have caused the speculation, and it could very well be deserved.

I forgot to add that much of science and its theories were formed and have their basis ..in speculation.

edit on 26-9-2011 by gabby2011 because:

ABSOLUTELY INDEED.

Much scientific advancement as well as solutions to crimes have come about because of experience, even anointed hunches, intuition, guessing.

That's one reason why I value so highly the POTENTIAL--too rarely realized--for ATSers to collaborate in a brain-storming fashion in collecting puzzle pieces and sorting through them with vigor and out-of-the-box thinking.

I don't think there's a brain-trust quite like it. A conservative site used to be on a par and even better. Alas, it's become in-grown, myopic, tunnel-visioned and so narrow in scope that they've scuttled their own potential in such regards.

I hope ATS avoids that. However, the endless carping about PROOF when the very topics involved spend billions of dollars to prevent proof . . . is counter-productive to the max, imho.

I'd greatly rather see that energy put to refining the speculations and the criteria in our considerations--such as this current topic--what may or may not be going on in Denver and similar areas in the next week or two. extra DIV

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 09:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99
Speculation on a conpsiracy forum is never wrong. Not only is it not wrong but all human beings have the duty to try and second guess the criminals at the top and understand the system and start to try and figure out everything including their cover stories.

Because this world is a hellzone, wars and starvation of billions. And its got to change ASAP, and that means all the corruption must end and the criminals need to go to jail.

Excellent and well-put points, imho.

I think we do well to do our best to ferret out the goals, strategies, schedules of the demonized globalists at the top--and their implications--whether for Denver and the mountain States or the Nation or the planet.

Though I expect things to worsen dramatically.

And, not to get better until after literal Armageddon.

Thankfully, THE RETURN OF THE KIND is also scheduled.

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 09:29 AM
link   
reply to post by freetree64
[mor
touche'- but-
the problem in phoenix az is abandon swimming pools that turn into breeding grounds for mosquitoes..
perhaps hot tubs will be the incubators for the pods.! all them aliens got pods..
high school sports programs are designed to get kids in shape , learn to follow game plans. develop the
an aggressive, competitive instinct. sounds like preparing for military to me. like rotc and the boy scouts.
see hitler youth/shovel patrols..they were all over me and my friends to get ready for going to the nam.

edit on 26-9-2011 by p51mustang because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 09:33 AM
link   
So...Denver still there!? Yep...looks like it. More hysteria over nothing.

new topics

top topics

active topics

<< 67  68  69    71  72  73 >>

join