It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Something MAJOR going down in Denver!!

page: 67
<< 64  65  66    68  69  70 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 05:21 PM
link   
reply to post by FlyingSpaghettiMonster

Elections are rigged and even if they were not...they have all the horses in the race. You voted for Obama didn't you? How is that change working out for you?

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 05:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by kwell

Elections are rigged and even if they were not...they have all the horses in the race. You voted for Obama didn't you? How is that change working out for you?

so true.. and if Ron Paul is elected..it will be the same story.. when he fails to change....what he set out to change.

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 05:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by FlyingSpaghettiMonster
reply to post by kwell

I hate to break this to you, but Obama is not a dictator in any real sense. He was elected because enough people voted for him and he did so on a far more secure and legal basis than GW Bush. Blame the free democratic process, and anyone who didn't bother to vote.

Tilt. Tweeeeet.

Everyone out of the pool.

!WRONG!

1. The dictators are behind the Marxist-globalist-traitorous-Kenyan-Narcissist-pathological liar-puppet that's behind the teleprompter.

2. A high ranking soviet wife told an American computer entrepreneur in 1996 or therabouts that he'd better get used to the idea of a black president because the USA was going to have one named Barack who was a Marxist.

3. It was clear when Hillary and the deluded Marxist made their covert visits to the Bilderberger's meeting in Canada before that SElection . . . that the final decision had been made as to exactly which of them had been selected. The SElection was a fraud from the beginning.

4. Ventura is likely accurate . . . all the recent SElections have been frauds. Certainly even Kennedy's was.

5. There's NOTHING remotely legal, Constitutional or even sane about The One being in the White House.

6. Certainly Bush SR was and is a reasonably high ranking globalist traitor--to the core--as was his dad--who funded Hitler and insured Hitler's success financially.

7. Some reported convincingly that Jr was doing all he could, while in office, to slow the globalists down and still stay alive. I hope that's true, for his sake. BTW, the cheating in Bush Jr's SElection was MUCH MUCH WORSE on the Dem side--as well documented. Their horrific disenfranchising of military personnel world wide was just one horrific example of that. One item alone illustrates that--there were 7 Democratic New Yorkers who also voted in Florida per 3 GOP and others.

8. Certainly the traitorous globalist perpetraitors are quite capable of doing all manner of things in Denver and elsewhere. I don't recall a similar situation in my 64 years where such a number of elites gathered anywhere--while governments mysteriously shut down at a curious time.

9. Have been through the Denver airport. The place reeks of evil top to bottom and inside out.

10. I expect that God Almighty will, at some key point, likely crush thousands of globalists in their deep bunkers like a hummingbird egg under an elephant. HE WILL HAVE THEM IN DERISION. He will laugh at their arrogance in their calamity.

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 05:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by gabby2011

Originally posted by kwell

so true.. and if Ron Paul is elected..it will be the same story.. when he fails to change....what he set out to change.

I really doubt there will be another presidential election. I think Hitler...oh, I mean Obama will be the final dictator. We will have to wait and see. I have heard there is no law, but rather an executive order. It is called Continuity of government. It basically states that the President could declare martial law for an as yet unnamed emergency. Then he could suspend elections for the duration of the crises. Only the President could declare an end to said crises thereby making him in essence a dictator. But since he is already a dictator, it would just be a continuation. Correct me if I am wrong.

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 05:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Char-Lee

Just thinking out loud here...1) If you connect the stars to make the pentagram, in the center is the skyline of Denver. Isn't the center of a pentagram where sacrifices are made? 2) If you turn the badge upside down so that the pentagram has two points at the top and one point on the bottom (goat's horns and goat chin), the dark mountain and operational name resembles a mushroom cloud, the sun resembles the blast/heat from a nuke. 3) Still looking for the symbolism of the eagle's wing covering a point in the star. I'll look into this a bit more... would like to hear what others' have come up with!

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 06:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by ManBehindTheMask
I love how this thread has gone in a COMPLETELY different direction.......

people are happily bouncing on to the next thing, while totally ignoring the fact that......

NOTHING HAPPENED.........all the doom and gloom about denver this weekend and making all these "connections"

and.........nothing...........

It's really the 27th people are keeping their eyes on. All of the talk about OMG had to do with the fact that this major drill was happening less than a week before Obama was supposed to be in Denver...also on the same date that people from many backgrounds are predicting some sort of major end of the world, rapture, Elenin alignment, false flag, or other catastrophe.

The 27th is still the date to watch.

If nothing happens on the 27th, I think we can all go home! Until then, this thread is still relevant.

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 06:12 PM
link   
reply to post by gabby2011

i'm just calling like i see it mister..
just google around. report what patterns i see.
but i swear this is all ties together..i know i slide around to wide for the mods. sorry.
and i have a back up thread. but seriously, we are in the midst of something that is exponentially
unfolding - globally .. be it solar storm/ pandemic/ civil war/nuke attack/ nuke accident /world war/ pole shift/ alien invasion,,,all of the above.. the haves are getting their enclaves together.. and they are formulaic about it.
they like guns- god and golf.. they like coliseums. arsenals and they mean business.
i still maintain you have to color outside your box..this is wicked and twistin.
like a whirlwind-in a torn tree..
the cliams are outlandish- from the out lands..
where i stand by my every word.

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 06:15 PM
link   
Another interesting 27th connection the moving of a government capitol.

And when this information is coupled with the fact that 27 September is one of the most significant dates in American history because on that date, in 1777, after British troops captured Philadelphia, Lancaster, Pennsylvania became the United States capitol for that single day, the first time such a thing occurred in all of that nations history,

naturalplane.blogspot.com...

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 06:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by GeorgiaGirl

The 27th is still the date to watch.

If nothing happens on the 27th, I think we can all go home! Until then, this thread is still relevant.

Wanna bet?
It'll always be somthin'. Always.

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 06:22 PM
link   
reply to post by packinmomma

we been yammering on the symbolism of these patches dates and names/codes
they are employing..just pan around the DIA towards commerce city.
i say again check the UASI MMRS NRC on the mtn guard patch.
that leads to the O.M.E.G.A. patch with the un symbol.surrounded by chaos.
but as to the eagle - that has colorado in its claws. its over the pryamid.
enclosed by the pentagram..if i was a star, i would want to be under the eagles wing..
and if i was a tv news STAR i would want to be EMBEDDED with the military WING..

edit on 25-9-2011 by p51mustang because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 06:31 PM
link   
reply to post by packinmomma

A four-pointed star is symbolic for the Natal Star, or more commonly known as the Star of Bethlehem. Someone mentioned earlier that it looked like a cross, and I didn't make the connection.
It can also represent a mariner's compass...
then there is NATO's symbol....
or - my favorite - a shuriken, which is a Japanese ninja concealed weapon, also known as "throwing stars".

Whichever it was meant to symbolize, I can come up with all kinds of conspiracy theories behind each one. Now, that's a scary thought.

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 06:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by packinmomma

Just thinking out loud here...1) If you connect the stars to make the pentagram, in the center is the skyline of Denver. Isn't the center of a pentagram where sacrifices are made? 2) If you turn the badge upside down so that the pentagram has two points at the top and one point on the bottom (goat's horns and goat chin), the dark mountain and operational name resembles a mushroom cloud, the sun resembles the blast/heat from a nuke. 3) Still looking for the symbolism of the eagle's wing covering a point in the star. I'll look into this a bit more... would like to hear what others' have come up with!

The horseshoe shape between the two owls that makeup the eagle wings is also a well known occult symbol it is also the symbol for the Omega Watch a very upscale watch...Omega watch was the choice of NASA and the first watch on the Moon in 1969.
en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 06:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by p51mustang
reply to post by gabby2011

i'm just calling like i see it mister..
just google around. report what patterns i see.
but i swear this is all ties together..i know i slide around to wide for the mods. sorry.
and i have a back up thread. but seriously, we are in the midst of something that is exponentially
unfolding - globally .. be it solar storm/ pandemic/ civil war/nuke attack/ nuke accident /world war/ pole shift/ alien invasion,,,all of the above.. the haves are getting their enclaves together.. and they are formulaic about it.
they like guns- god and golf.. they like coliseums. arsenals and they mean business.
i still maintain you have to color outside your box..this is wicked and twistin.
like a whirlwind-in a torn tree..
the cliams are outlandish- from the out lands..
where i stand by my every word.

ok..mister.. keep callin em as you see em.. you have an absolute right to do so... and I will respect your freedom to do just such.

keep on rockin ..in the free world.

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 06:35 PM
link   
reply to post by p51mustang

Yeah, I'm done with the symbolism as well... Thanks for the interesting Omega connection though.

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 06:40 PM
link   

BINGO now the emergency response team is called O.M.E.G.A.
patch with nato surrounded by chaos.. perfect timing..order rout of chaos.
the christopher walken speech in pulp fiction about a watch and the p.o.w.
was it an omega? i'll check. .

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 06:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by captiva
On the assumption that something big happening would be signposted all over the world and not just the US , here in Scotland we are expecting some heavy duty excercises from 3rd to 17th October affecting a large area...

Link

www.mod.uk...

It would be interesting to see if there were any other events planned for this time anywhere else...

Respects
edit on 25-9-2011 by captiva because: (no reason given)

whoa whoa whoa. The world will come to an end THIS weekend according to the conspiracists. Now you are trying to delay it to mid october.......what just in case this weekend passes without anything happening?

So far NOTHING has happened. No nukes, no Elenin alien invasion, no Elenin collision, no brown dwarf, no nibiru, no earthquakes destroying civilisation, no country leaders hiding in bunkers, nothing zip, zero, bugger all. Life as normal (except England humping Romania at Rugby
) . Crap yes, liars yes. greedy people trying to con the poor yes. Tax evasion yes. The very things that allow the rich to carry on whilst the poor argue about non existant conspiracies..........DUH!

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 07:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Asktheanimals
Not to sound alarmist but would that not include the possibility that YU5 could be captured in Earth's gravitational field? I pray I've goofed somewhere here but if I haven't why isn't this being discussed?

Because the disinformation agents have directed the foolish sheople towards Elenin which is a very small comet where 2005 YU55 is a very large Asteroid. That doesn't mean to say that Elenin's alignement with the Sun & Earth tomorrow, or when we pass through it's tail on November 5th, it won't cause anything to happen, but Asteroid 2005 YU55 comes much closer to planet Earth than Comet Elenin does. You're right on the money in my opinion. ~SheopleNation
edit on 25-9-2011 by SheopleNation because: Quote error

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 07:39 PM
link   
whoa interesting about 2005 yu55 en.wikipedia.org... never heard of it before - thanks - er great another thing to worry about - but you know what I mean.

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 07:49 PM
link   
reply to post by p51mustang

Not trying to be rude my friend but most of your posts in this have been off thread and to be honest very nauseating. It's like you are copying and pasting (which the format of your posts clearly shows) sentences and phrases off of Google searches in some pathetic desperate attempt to look sophisticated and intelligent. It's borderline trolling in my opinion. Speak for yourself. ~SheopleNation

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 07:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Char-Lee
Another interesting 27th connection the moving of a government capitol.

And when this information is coupled with the fact that 27 September is one of the most significant dates in American history because on that date, in 1777, after British troops captured Philadelphia, Lancaster, Pennsylvania became the United States capitol for that single day, the first time such a thing occurred in all of that nations history,

naturalplane.blogspot.com...

Interesting. I don't think the article is reliable because they mention the defcon1 and eutimes which is Sorch Faal...an unreliable source. I think the government put Sorcha Faal (aka David Booth) in there to give misinfo so if anybody does bring anything up like saying we are at defcon1 is will be dismissed out of hand. I do think we are at defcon one. Here is another interesting thing that happened with Israel on September 27, 70 AD Walls of upper city of Jerusalem battered down by Romans. This was the fall of the temple that has never been rebuilt....a big deal. wow.

new topics

top topics

<< 64  65  66    68  69  70 >>

join