It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Something MAJOR going down in Denver!!

page: 66
<< 63  64  65    67  68  69 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 02:13 PM
link   
On the assumption that something big happening would be signposted all over the world and not just the US , here in Scotland we are expecting some heavy duty excercises from 3rd to 17th October affecting a large area...

EXERCISE JOINT WARRIOR - 3 OCT - 17 OCT 11 JOINT WARRIOR is a Maritime, Air and Land Exercise that will take place predominantly in Scotland, the Western Isles and North West Approaches, the Borders region, North East England including Spadeadam EWTR and the North Sea. The exercise will incorporate maritime/land attack and air defence operations, involving large formations of fast jet aircraft, acting as aggressors and defenders, in tactical packages. Rotary Wing aircraft will also be participating in the exercise. Up to 40 aircraft may take part simultaneously, some of which will launch and recover from NATO Units afloat. All JW activity will commence at 0700 on Mon 3rd October 2011. The flying activity will cease at 1600 Monday 17 October 2011.The exercise will be operating in and around LFA 11, 12, 13, 14, 16, 17 AND 19 TTA 14T and 20T.

Link

www.mod.uk...

It would be interesting to see if there were any other events planned for this time anywhere else...

Respects
edit on 25-9-2011 by captiva because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 02:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by gabby2011

Originally posted by randyvs
reply to post by p51mustang

It's hard these days not to be cynical. The threads that are the most legite seem easy to identify tho. The ones that show longevity seem to mark them plain as day. Snf. I'm lurking.

??? you think.. I was looking back through some old threads..through searching topics..and many that I thought were very interesting and valid..died a quick death..and certainly didn't get the flags they deserve..

edit on 25-9-2011 by gabby2011 because: (no reason given)

Oh hell yes. Many worthy threads fall by the wayside Gabby
The one good thing about that is. When one of our own threads, are one of those that don't take, for what ever reason. This is a fact that can ease the total pain
and potential meloncholey feeling of melodramatic despair to the lonely feelings of non acceptence of our ideas.
Woe is me.
:

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 02:32 PM
link   
reply to post by captiva
[more
the whole planet is doing " joint exercises" ie: Nato training..
more doublespeak from the minister of information.
and where's freemasonry central? aye tis true..Scotland..
i'm tracking White Sands New Mexico
Kirtland in albq..
Wright Patterson in ohio..
operation bold quest in ft. atterburg indiana.- re: combat id issues
10th mtn at Ft Drum Upstate NY. near Canada.- helicopter assault training

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 02:47 PM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

Oh hell yes. Many worthy threads fall by the wayside Gabby The one good thing about that is. When one of our own threads, are one of those that don't take, for what ever reason. This is a fact that can ease the total pain and potential meloncholey feeling of melodramatic despair to the lonely feelings of non acceptence of our ideas. Woe is me.

well..I guess there may be some out there..who have their "pain" lessened by such a realization..but quite frankly I think many of the very intelligent threads I have read..that did not have a lot of input or attention, were created by members intelligent enough to realize , that this site is very much like a high school clicks..

had another member started the "intelligent " thread... there would be all kinds of stars and flags...

quite honestly some would get a whole slew of flags just for farting in a thread, because of the socially based popularity on this site.

I for one.... have not started threads, on very deep intelligent topics.. because most of them have been addressed at some point by some member... as I discover when I do a search. Its just surprising how little attention they have gotten.

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 02:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by shasta9600

Originally posted by kwell
We just have to ask ourselves...Why is the main theme at the DIA death? Pale horse, gargoyles, creepy murals, and a pagan death statue? Not to mention the plaque at the bottom of the freemason capstone the says "New World Airport Commission" ...that group doesn't exist as of now....who are they talking about?
edit on 25-9-2011 by kwell because: (no reason given)

Great point. Nobody that I've heard, has provided an "official" explanation for what everything there is suppossed to represent. To me, it's the strangest public display of "art" that we have in the U.S at a major public location.

How people can walk through there and not be demanding answers, is beyond me.

ABSOLUTELY INDEED.

The genocidal traitorous globalists seem to get an arrogant haughty kick out of signaling their plans ahead of time. They seem utterly convinced that

A) The sheeple are toooo dumb to understand

and

even if they do,

B) The sheeple have already been rendered tooooo powerless to do anything but go meekly to their slaughter . . . like the Eloi passively descending into the Morlocks caverns to be lunch for the Morlocks.

Thankfully . . . they are deluded into thinking that GOD ALMIGHTY is merely another also-ran 'ET.'

They are in for some major surprises.

Nevertheless, the blood will flow much more than any of us would like to see.

Never before, that I'm aware of, has any leadership of any nation deliberately done all they could to destroy their nation . . . much less to destroy 90% of humanity on the planet.

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 02:59 PM
link   
About the Emblem of the Operation Mountain Guardians and the wings of the Eagle that are an Owl...

Owl is considered the vehicle of Laxmi, the goddess of wealth. Propitiating the Owl deity (in the Bohemian Grove rituals) is nothing but a way to keep control of the world's finances.

www.osfa.org.uk...

For example, the goddess Lakshmi of the Hindus has elephants, or an owl, or (a rare instance of a non-animal vehicle) the lotus blossom as her vehicle

en.wikipedia.org...
Seems the animal they ride is often used to symbolize the god it carries.

Goddess Lakshmi/ Laxmi is known by different names.
Google search Different Names of Lakshmi - Laxmi Names - 108 Names of ...

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 03:11 PM
link   
"recon from denver-
look how many" apostolic " churches there are in the commerce city area south of DIA !
theres a ring of them..the apostolic church is all about dominionism.
its the sarah palin/ army of joel/ prayer warriors/ elsa prince ,mother of erik prince's..
there's an apostolic church in Lone Tree- the Crossfire Church!
then go east past the Heritage Hills and over to the Heritage Eagle Church.
nested in the luxury golf courses.. eagles bend, saddle back , talyns reach, and blacktorn.
stop at the dicks sporting goods and get some ammo- at the mallin green acres..
Lots of home deals on Queen Annes Way in Colorado Springs..(views of the Black Forest.?)
and is there a dick's sporting goods store handy? you bet.. as you stroll west to north powers rd.
on carefree (there's an apostolic church you can stop at on the way!)
praise the lord and pass the ammunition!

"When the nazis come to america they will be drapped in the flag and come clutching a cross"
sinclair lewis

edit on 25-9-2011 by p51mustang because: (no reason given)

edit on 25-9-2011 by p51mustang because: (no reason given)

edit on 25-9-2011 by p51mustang because: it just keeps getting crazier ..

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 03:12 PM
link   
reply to post by captiva

Exercise Joint Warrior is a twice annual NATO multi-force exercise previously known as Neptune Warrior and Joint Maritime Courses. Just Google it. There's plenty of information on it.

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 03:35 PM
link   
reply to post by captiva

From 26 October - till 30 October - the greatest ever Polish Air Forces Exercises - official MSM information from today. Very strange.

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 03:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Greg100

NOT STRANGE - watch reports flood in on whats going on at a base near you-
because there is a base near everyone isnt there?..

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 04:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Char-Lee
reply to post by baxt444

Just grab the address in the address bar then we can look

~This one's in HD. Very relevant to the thread imo.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 04:32 PM
link   
so here's the game for you to play at home .
look at your area-
is there an apostolic church?
is there a dicks sporting goods?
a golf course luxury home complex /gated community?
a harkins theater?
cause i guarantee you.. they are all conections

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 04:35 PM
link   
I love how this thread has gone in a COMPLETELY different direction.......

people are happily bouncing on to the next thing, while totally ignoring the fact that......

NOTHING HAPPENED.........all the doom and gloom about denver this weekend and making all these "connections"

and.........nothing...........

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 04:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by p51mustang
so here's the game for you to play at home .
look at your area-
is there an apostolic church?
is there a dicks sporting goods?
a golf course luxury home complex /gated community?
a harkins theater?
cause i guarantee you.. they are all conections

are you having fun yet... the mods must like you..
..they have only deleted a handful of your posts..

guess you must be a troll for entertainment purposes

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 04:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by ManBehindTheMask

people are happily bouncing on to the next thing, while totally ignoring the fact that......

NOTHING HAPPENED.........all the doom and gloom about denver this weekend and making all these "connections"

WELLL... if my idea were valid it would be still a go. That is that the bunkers had the entrances blown, foreign Elite vs USA Elite as to who will get to be the last life forms on the planet. They used the military operation Mountain Guardian as a cover to bring in heavy drilling machines and cover for blasting the entrances open for later.

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 04:56 PM
link   

well..first off..not everyone was into doom and gloom..but many were suspicious..and how do you know..that "nothing" happened..?

were you a witness to every little behind the scenes activity that took place in Denver on Friday..

If they were setting things up, and moving things in..what a great cover they had for it..

the fact that you can so assuredly say NOTHING happened.. perhaps makes you less astute than others?

just saying...

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 04:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by baxt444

Originally posted by Char-Lee
reply to post by baxt444

Just grab the address in the address bar then we can look

~This one's in HD. Very relevant to the thread imo.

www.youtube.com...

Maybe in that it is full of symbolism way over my head!
M.O.O.N that spells Elenin.

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 04:58 PM
link   

Dictator Obama doesn't get there til the 27th.

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 05:04 PM
link   
reply to post by gabby2011

ahh, because there was no huge attack or anything else crazy like all the conspiracies claimed there would be ?

I think thats pretty obvious

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 05:08 PM
link   
reply to post by kwell

I hate to break this to you, but Obama is not a dictator in any real sense. He was elected because enough people voted for him and he did so on a far more secure and legal basis than GW Bush. Blame the free democratic process, and anyone who didn't bother to vote. (Who was it who said 'The people have spoken - the B**t**ds!')

top topics

<< 63  64  65    67  68  69 >>

join