It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Something MAJOR going down in Denver!!

page: 64
<< 61  62  63    65  66  67 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 07:24 AM
link   
so...when are all these drills supposed to be finished? like...when can we expect to see all this equipment, manpower and big-to-do to get packed back up and shipped back out? as i stated before...this is only a "drill" if everything ends up back where it was. if they leave everything in denver...maybe this wasn't a drill, rather a guise to get all their big guns in one spot.

OR

maybe...just maybe...they are fortifying DIA so that when the EQs, tsunamis, and volcanoes start popping off and all the aliens land...they will have their mountain protected so that those damn terrorizers can't get in...

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 07:47 AM
link   
There was a fude about the 'pale horse' couple of pages ago.
They added Anubis to the airport a couple of days ago..

edit on 25-9-2011 by Mouline because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 08:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Mouline

Anubis......An Egyptian god of the underworld. Interesting, why would they want or need to spend the money on something like this for an airport!?
Anubis is also seen as a god involved in the death/afterlife process..he can be seen in the books of the dead, overseeing the process of weighing ones heart to see if it is worthy for admittance into the afterlife.

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 08:34 AM
link   
guys i just watched this really loopy video by this guy. His just crazy on most things he says but he did mention something really interesting. He said when niburu comes around 26/9/2011 and there is a polar shift the safest place will be the denver airport. it can be seen around the 1 hour 15min and 45sec mark.

the youtube clip

would you say this is a major coincidence ?
edit on 25-9-2011 by gate13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 08:41 AM
link   
Ok so the Anubis statue was put up last year to promote the king tut exhibit at the museum, Supposedly.
It seems odd to promote it this way...were there ever signs or banners letting on to what it was promoting? I can't find any pics suggesting this.
Does anyone know if it is still there? I will be back at DIA this afternoon making a pick up...I will see if I can see it!

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 08:42 AM
link   
reply to post by bluloa

the fat rats are set to abandon the sinking ship..watch the holes they head for..

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 08:53 AM
link   
just panning around the DIA some more..recon patrol..
east to Front Range Airport..then a tad south you see the Grissom / Chafee Circle?
whats the lone bldg at 3 oclock? why a circle around nothing?
punch up the Grisom Chafee Murder Plot .
its not so much that something is "going down" in denver..
more like some thing is "going on"
I still keep looking at the space theater / the sporting goods park.its directly north.
at the western end of the arsenal refuge..i swear at the entrance on gateway road as the road curves round to enter the park there a circular spot just to the north- zoom in an theres a un/nato symbol.
my contention is that around DIA we are seeing the new capitol being planned out
and the groundwork being laid..the elites are taking up their defensive positions.
clear the deck..establish perimeters..
the seed bank is at National Eagle repository east 72 ave and havana st.
a pyramid is under construction at tower rd and 88th ave.
the elites have a country club complex to the south east of Lone tree called Eagle Bend.
at the end of gun club road..the north end of gun club road hits the southwestern tip of the DIA.
and turns into.. tibet st..the masons are real private jokers eh?
-- remember the sporting goods park? thats Dicks Sporting Goods-
4 billion dollar corp /fortune 500 outfit from back east now in 42 states.

edit on 25-9-2011 by p51mustang because: (no reason given)

edit on 25-9-2011 by p51mustang because: addendum

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 09:15 AM
link   
As seen as pretty much everything has been said in here already...I just want to use this chance to quote muse:

"Our time is running out, you can't push it underground"

Ahh all these years I loved Muse songs, and only in the past few weeks I've realised they are conspiracy theorist's at the highest level

edit on 25-9-2011 by Tangled2011 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 09:22 AM
link   
This is kind of scary... ATS you scare me !

*sadface*

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 09:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Vandalour

we come from the land of the free and the home of the brave-
not the land of the fee and home of the slave.

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 09:28 AM
link   

Official government Response:

There is no Elenin.

There is no Shadow government.

Al Queda is alive and well.

A nuke will be detonated on Sept. 27

It will be on American soil.

We are going underground to preserve continuity of government

It's in your best interests to go underground that day too.

This is a requisit for CHANGE here in America.

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 09:32 AM
link   
reply to post by p51mustang

But it certainly rhymes with those words.

@Heyyo: yea like... what else did you expect from them to say?
edit on 25-9-2011 by roZeGardEn because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 09:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by Htrowklis82
reply to post by Mouline

Anubis......An Egyptian god of the underworld. Interesting, why would they want or need to spend the money on something like this for an airport!?
Anubis is also seen as a god involved in the death/afterlife process..he can be seen in the books of the dead, overseeing the process of weighing ones heart to see if it is worthy for admittance into the afterlife.

hmm, the god of the underworld aye? somewhat of a 'coincidence' since this is where there just happens to be a massive underground base/city.. and also since TPTB also seem to worship/idolize egyptian gods

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 09:36 AM
link   
so the drills took place on friday

todays is sunday (which comes afterwards)

any updates ?

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 09:50 AM
link   
look up army general peter chiarelli- he's hunkered down at white sands nato depo..2 medals for wmd..
police chief of lone tree is steven hasler the british constable from Hertfordshire- which is a stacking area for
Heathrow airport..where they have lots of riots eh?
the colorado national army is comprised of the 168th artillery..
the 8th wmd unit
the 122d military police unit -who were at columbine.
and were recently called back from iraq.
the 3 army 1st combat brigade has been assigned to northcom.
operation bold quest is at wright patterson airbase. nato training for combat id issues.

Gott speed der Homeland!

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 10:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by Heyyo_yoyo
Official government Response: There is no Elenin. There is no Shadow government. Al Queda is alive and well. A nuke will be detonated on Sept. 27 It will be on American soil. We are going underground to preserve continuity of government It's in your best interests to go underground that day too. This is a requisit for CHANGE here in America.

Huh???? Am i missing the joke here?

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 10:06 AM
link   

There is no Elenin.

Really?

Where did that come from?

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 10:10 AM
link   
reply to post by djz3ro

Inside the poster's head. Nowhere else.

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 10:14 AM
link   
reply to post by djz3ro

Thanks for clearing that up OBamanation!

Reply meant for Heyyo!
edit on 25-9-2011 by blazenresearcher because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 10:32 AM
link   

There is no Elenin.

Listen to me, I have spent days dealing with long chats with an agent. I busted him as such. He then spent days, sending bubble gum conspiracy links, as if suggesting I should focus on these and not connect dates, and spotlight what tptb are up to. And their allignments and the times going on.

He even shared odd violent visions he'd had recently of machetes and killing.

I took it as a personal threat and posted about odd chats and was rather harsh. I even linked them to him.

They were meant to be establishing a firm boundary.

Nor would I ever post his preferred topics.

Now, CHANGE is exactly what he was bringing up. So many bored out of their tree, and have no empathy for anyone, would sacrifice humanity for their CHANGE.

I suggest they grow up instead of letting the DARK SIDE IN.

BUt this Shadow Government is very real. This agent did assure me: THERE IS ONE GOVERNMENT, ONE COUNTRY on earth and has been for some time. Yes some white hats, grey hats, dark hats, and some posturing, but this one group seems to railroad over them alot.

I was given a bit more info that tied into something someone else had discussed, based on KABBALA and thousands of year old beliefs and really valued by the NAZI's and those in the Fourth Reicht now, the superman programs, ie. CHANGE, WHAT THEY CALL EVOLUTION, AT ALL COST, SACRIFICING MANY AND THE WEAK FOR THE GREATER GOOD.

I finally wrote up the opposite, because these are two different viewpoints on the theory of all and infinity. Theirs is the Scarcity Model.

Starting here, 4 posts concerning this.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

And yes, I hope this post is drawing another strong line in the sand and creates a boundary.
edit on 25-9-2011 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 61  62  63    65  66  67 >>

join