It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Something MAJOR going down in Denver!!

page: 65
<< 62  63  64    66  67  68 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 10:42 AM
link   
reply to post by syrinx high priest

Originally posted by syrinx high priest
so the drills took place on friday

todays is sunday (which comes afterwards)

any updates ?

Yep, it's Sunday...that is only thing anyone really knows with any amount of certainty.

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 10:53 AM
link   
Does anyone know how long the drills were scheduled to take place for? I assume if the CIC is turning up tomorrow to "watch over" the drill they're atill taking place?

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 10:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Htrowklis82

I participated in one of these on a smaller scale at a college I worked at.

The intent is to see how everyone reacts, test communications systems that are supposed to be able to allow inter-operating services to speak to each other, it also allows people in charge of different agencies to get to know how the other agencies work and who the people are that they would usually interface with.

I was at first skeptical about the whole exercise, but in the ending de-brief some interesting conclusions came out about how the comms didn't work as planned.

Overall it was a great learning curve for me, but it also got me on the GETS list, which allows my cell phone to have ultra priority in the event of a major crisis.

gets.ncs.gov...

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 11:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by Htrowklis82
Ok so the Anubis statue was put up last year to promote the king tut exhibit at the museum, Supposedly.
It seems odd to promote it this way...were there ever signs or banners letting on to what it was promoting? I can't find any pics suggesting this.
Does anyone know if it is still there? I will be back at DIA this afternoon making a pick up...I will see if I can see it!

We just have to ask ourselves...Why is the main theme at the DIA death? Pale horse, gargoyles, creepy murals, and a pagan death statue? Not to mention the plaque at the bottom of the freemason capstone the says "New World Airport Commission" ...that group doesn't exist as of now....who are they talking about?
edit on 25-9-2011 by kwell because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 11:12 AM
link   
Based on that 10 000 year astrological allignment that is Revelations 12, and coinciding with Elenin, Revelations 9 11, both pertaining to the Gates of Hell, and Appollyon/Abbdodon and both timed for the Oct, dark night of the Mayans and the return of the dragon/Quetzcoatl, there are some really big things planned.

That idea of a mega dirty bomb on US soil has been thrown around alot. I guess they want to set up their CIA/MOSSAD AL QUEDA for the perps, as usual, to infinity ad nauseum.

However, it stands to reason.

Because they always make sacrifices to their Dark Side Masters, and this is a rather large event, I can see a rather large sacrifice planned.

The thing I thought of, was the Government shutting down on Thursday due to their Bill for the Budgets being denied. Which means, no security pensions. All the poor and vulnerable would starve. And No Fema too, that is axed the funding. Unless this changes this week.

THey usually do things subtle in ways you have to see in retrospect, not overt. So, really wasnt expecting a big show, but more increases towards fascism and ways to hurt the poor.

That would mean, the Red Dragon or China, and the iron fist could kindly offer their services to restore Law and Order while mass starvation occurs, this would be a sacrifice to the Dark Star /Abyss too.

But the nuclear remains a possible card.

I really hope all of this, because they're like cards tehy can play, but they don't have to. They can stop it instead, and even fold the deck, so I hope it all goes away.

edit on 25-9-2011 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 11:18 AM
link   
news.yahoo.com...

THis is a part of it. Obama talking to the blacks telling them to take their bedroom slippers off and put their marching shoes on.

While the government goes in hiding.

Wow. Code, to all the radicals they have groomed, telling them to take to the streets and create mayhem. This would be to small well trained groups of them, not most of the non whites. Most are just as much fodder to their plans as anyone else.
edit on 25-9-2011 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 11:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by Tangled2011
As seen as pretty much everything has been said in here already...I just want to use this chance to quote muse:

"Our time is running out, you can't push it underground"

Ahh all these years I loved Muse songs, and only in the past few weeks I've realised they are conspiracy theorist's at the highest level

edit on 25-9-2011 by Tangled2011 because: (no reason given)

How about this song "How far we've come" The Illuminati owns the music industry...they own everything.

I'm waking up at the start of the end of the world,
but it's feeling just like every other morning before
Now I wonder what my life is going to mean if it's gone

The cars are moving, like, a half a mile an hour and I
started staring at the passengers who're waving goodbye
Can you tell me what was ever really special about me all this time

But I believe the world is burning to the ground
Oh well, I guess we're gonna find out

Let's see how far we've come

Well I believe it all is coming to an end
Oh well, I guess we're gonna pretend

I think it turned ten o' clock, but I don't really know
Then I can't remember caring for an hour or so
Started crying and I couldn't stop myself
I started running, but there's nowhere to run to

I sat down on the street and took a look at myself,
said, "Where you going, man? You know the world is headed for Hell
Say your goodbyes if you've got someone you can say goodbye to"

I believe the world is burning to the ground

It's gone, gone, baby, it's all gone
There is no one on the corner and there's no one at home
It was cool, cool, it was just all cool
Now it's over for me and it's over for you

Well, it's gone, gone, baby, it's all gone
There is no one on the corner and there's no one at home
Well, it was cool, cool, it was just all cool
Now it's over for me and it's over for you

But I believe the world is burning to the ground

www.youtube.com...

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 11:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by kwell

Originally posted by Tangled2011 As seen as pretty much everything has been said in here already...I just want to use this chance to quote muse: "Our time is running out, you can't push it underground" Ahh all these years I loved Muse songs, and only in the past few weeks I've realised they are conspiracy theorist's at the highest level

edit on 25-9-2011 by Tangled2011 because: (no reason given)
How about this song "How far we've come" The Illuminati owns the music industry...they own everything. I'm waking up at the start of the end of the world, but it's feeling just like every other morning before Now I wonder what my life is going to mean if it's gone The cars are moving, like, a half a mile an hour and I started staring at the passengers who're waving goodbye Can you tell me what was ever really special about me all this time But I believe the world is burning to the ground Oh well, I guess we're gonna find out Let's see how far we've come Let's see how far we've come Well I believe it all is coming to an end Oh well, I guess we're gonna pretend Let's see how far we've come Let's see how far we've come I think it turned ten o' clock, but I don't really know Then I can't remember caring for an hour or so Started crying and I couldn't stop myself I started running, but there's nowhere to run to I sat down on the street and took a look at myself, said, "Where you going, man? You know the world is headed for Hell Say your goodbyes if you've got someone you can say goodbye to" I believe the world is burning to the ground Oh well, I guess we're gonna find out Let's see how far we've come Let's see how far we've come Well I believe it all is coming to an end Oh well, I guess we're gonna pretend Let's see how far we've come Let's see how far we've come It's gone, gone, baby, it's all gone There is no one on the corner and there's no one at home It was cool, cool, it was just all cool Now it's over for me and it's over for you Well, it's gone, gone, baby, it's all gone There is no one on the corner and there's no one at home Well, it was cool, cool, it was just all cool Now it's over for me and it's over for you But I believe the world is burning to the ground Oh well, I guess we're gonna find out Let's see how far we've come Let's see how far we've come Well I believe it all is coming to an end Oh well, I guess we're gonna pretend Let's see how far we've come Let's see how far we've come www.youtube.com...

Great tune, I learnt how to sing and play this on my guitar just this week!

But to be honest, this song can mean something different for everyone - depending on how you perceive it..
edit on 25-9-2011 by Ozvaldo because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 11:36 AM
link   
so i see that one of colorado road projects is at the Twin Tunnels..
and the fema response drill is on 11-9-11..

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 11:37 AM
link   

Ok so the Anubis statue was put up last year to promote the king tut exhibit at the museum, Supposedly.
It seems odd to promote it this way...were there ever signs or banners letting on to what it was promoting? I can't find any pics suggesting this.
Does anyone know if it is still there? I will be back at DIA this afternoon making a pick up...I will see if I can see it!

We just have to ask ourselves...Why is the main theme at the DIA death? Pale horse, gargoyles, creepy murals, and a pagan death statue? Not to mention the plaque at the bottom of the freemason capstone the says "New World Airport Commission" ...that group doesn't exist as of now....who are they talking about?
edit on 25-9-2011 by kwell because: (no reason given)

Great point. Nobody that I've heard, has provided an "official" explanation for what everything there is suppossed to represent. To me, it's the strangest public display of "art" that we have in the U.S at a major public location.

How people can walk through there and not be demanding answers, is beyond me.

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 11:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by gamesmaster63

I truly believe the Bible and before the asteroid hits, there is a worldwide earthquake that knocks the earth off it axis and strips the earth of its magnetosphere. Then there is a solar flare....and then the asteroid. There is plenty of activity before November for them to go hide now.

The only thing that can strip the Earth of it's mangetosphere is if the core stops spinning.

Scientist explains the coming catastrophe and the stripping of the magnetosphere...www.youtube.com...

That is really interesting. I've never heard that explained before, that they actually have it pinned down to the year 705 BC, when the earth year physically changed from 360 to 365 days

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 12:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ozvaldo

Originally posted by Tangled2011

Great tune, I learnt how to sing and play this on my guitar just this week!

But to be honest, this song can mean something different for everyone - depending on how you perceive it.

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 12:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nietrick

Originally posted by DamaSan
Quick tin-foil thought:

You guys know how TPTB like to put symbols and hints in their logos, patches, etc... Take a close look at this one:

Mountains in the distance, Denver skyline in front, and the perspective seems to be from a little ways away... like DIA maybe? It's a good 10 miles East of Denver. If looking from DIA, Denver would look pretty similar to the logo.

Notice the buildings are all black? The mountains are blue? The sun is low in the sky behind the mountains in the West? Could this be symbolism that Denver is "Westing"? (aka dying?) Yet the sky is mid-day blue... Definitely an odd color scheme, if you ask me... why not highlight the city in proud, blazing colors?

I also like how the name of the operation is clearly printed below ground level... with the letters tightly packed in. Symbolic of the DIA Bunker?

Or it could be purely coincidental... Maybe the designer just liked the thought of dark Denver at night for some reason.

Ok, taking off my tin foil hat now.

edit on 21-9-2011 by DamaSan because: (no reason given)

First thing that jumped out at me when I saw this was the fun game of connect the stars.....surprise! It's a pentagram! Secondly, the the sun and mountain could easily be the all seeing eye and pyramid. That is if it IS a sun. To me it looks like some sort of explosion or large fire. Volcano, bomb, something. Reminded me of the TV series Jericho.

Also, there's this vigilantcitizen.com...

Add the Eagals wings are 2 owls one covers a point of one star making it a 4 point star.

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 12:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by emptyOmind

reply to post by Mouline

Anubis......An Egyptian god of the underworld. Interesting, why would they want or need to spend the money on something like this for an airport!?
Anubis is also seen as a god involved in the death/afterlife process..he can be seen in the books of the dead, overseeing the process of weighing ones heart to see if it is worthy for admittance into the afterlife.

hmm, the god of the underworld aye? somewhat of a 'coincidence' since this is where there just happens to be a massive underground base/city.. and also since TPTB also seem to worship/idolize egyptian gods

For all we know they may actually have a good reason to idolize those Egyptian Gods too. You notice they never did tell us what they found in the Pyramid after telling us that they did find something. We are just not good enough to have the information just a lot of petty servants to provide for their leisure and happiness!

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 12:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by shasta9600

Originally posted by randyvs

Is it just me or is this thread starting to deteriorate ?

This thread won't really come to a halt, until the president leaves Denver. October will be here soon enough. Lets see what happens

Well it's obvious now that it was just a lull in the action. So I'll be keeping tabs on this puppy as I have been.
Still running strong.

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 01:07 PM
link   
reply to post by p51mustang

It's hard these days not to be cynical. The threads that are the most legite seem easy to identify tho. The ones that show longevity seem to mark them plain as day. Snf. I'm lurking.

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 01:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by randyvs
reply to post by p51mustang

It's hard these days not to be cynical. The threads that are the most legite seem easy to identify tho. The ones that show longevity seem to mark them plain as day. Snf. I'm lurking.

??? you think.. I was looking back through some old threads..through searching topics..and many that I thought were very interesting and valid..died a quick death..and certainly didn't get the flags they deserve..

edit on 25-9-2011 by gabby2011 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 01:22 PM
link   
www.abovetopsecret.com...
What If World Leaders Where Not All Dark Hats, What If As Mirrors, We've Been Given Choices ,

Maybe we've been given choices all along and need to grow up a lot more.

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 01:44 PM
link   
i recommend a tin/ kelvar compost helmet..
a pulse plasma rifle in the 40 watt range.
they have the gear you need at Dick's Sporting Goods.
suppliers to the nwo it would seem.. a fortune 500 /4billion corp.
when in Denver, see the Dicks Coliseum and sporting goods park.
take a tour around the rocky mtn arsenal refuge park.
drive up Potomac Road.
just minutes from DIA..
and stop by "the silence church" in commerce city.

edit on 25-9-2011 by p51mustang because: alterrations

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 01:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Char-Lee

The shielded star looks like a cross, and let's not forget it was - apparently - the surrounding mountains of Nagasaki that were said to have acted as a protection for others in not too distant parts of the zone when you know what was dropped.

Nasa recently have said, many times, how our magentosphere is thinner in the center than they previously thought it was. It was said that its this thin zone that allowed the Hubble to be damaged a few years back.

Leonids - again mentioned by NASA - are going to be heavier this year. YU55 could this be why

top topics

<< 62  63  64    66  67  68 >>

join