It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Something MAJOR going down in Denver!!

page: 62
<< 59  60  61    63  64  65 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 08:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

My point is when there is a big spike at one end of the planet the flux ripples accross the world like a big wave.....if you consider it like a wave...think of water...

The part of the topic I was replying to was about an asteroid or a comet causing many fluxes....

I can visualize how it could happen for us to loose our magnetic field in a very troublesome way were this to happen.

I'm going to be watching diligently for the northern lights the next few nights that's for sure, will be interesting to see if anything comes of it I think

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 08:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Cinaed

There's been some solar activity which may have a slight effect on the 25-26th.
But comets and asteroids don't really have any affect on the magnetosphere. Since the Earth's magnetic field is produced in the outer core, there isn't much which could influence from the outside.

edit on 9/24/2011 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 08:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by kwell

Originally posted by Char-Lee

Originally posted by kwell
Has it crossed anyone's mind....Why is the government not saying anything about an asteroid that is coming closer to earth than the moon? You think they would at least be pointing it out and calming our fears about it being pulled into earths gravitational pull. But instead all they are doing is calling recesses and going to Denver where there is an underground bunker. Does this make anyone wonder?

Elenin could be all to draw the attention, but this one is not arriving until Nov so the recesses and denver can't have any connection unless they all plan on disappearing for over a month.

I truly believe the Bible and before the asteroid hits, there is a worldwide earthquake that knocks the earth off it axis and strips the earth of its magnetosphere. Then there is a solar flare....and then the asteroid. There is plenty of activity before November for them to go hide now.

I know there is plenty of possible activity but everyone would know...they would all be missing for a month! until something starts don't you think they will try to look like all is normal? People would panic in a week if all the leaders disappear.

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 08:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cinaed
reply to post by Char-Lee

I am pretty sure there is some type of alignment on the 27th though. I haven't looked into Elenin much so I can't swear to it. Seems like that is what I read though. A few planets are involved, I remember that for sure

Yes you are right and I am still waiting to see if anything happens. I have not written Elenin off yet as far as effecting the earth or sun.

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 08:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

You know the University of Fairbanks has some interesting things they do up there? One being they make the northern lights.... What is interesting about this is you can actually tell the difference most of the time- between the naturally occurring ones and the man made ones that is

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 08:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Char-Lee

Do you think they are trying to appear all normal to us? They are telling us the economy is tanking. They have let out press conferences with NASA telling us of increased CME activity. They have hinted, hinted, and no so hinted that somethings up. I guess they did their Illuminati thing of warning us.

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 09:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Cinaed

I think you mean the University of Alaska.
Yes, they work at HAARP. Under really good conditions they can produce a bit of "airglow" but not really anything that compares to the aurora borealis.

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 09:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

I have to call bull#### on that one, I live here and I have seen them many times. I have been to Squarebanks on 4 wheeler trails and seen lots of the stuff that is in many places here. It's called different things depending on if you are in Fairbanks, or Tok or on Knik Glacier.

I have seen plenty of natural Aurora, and PLENTY of man made ones. They appear a good bit different and generally are different colors

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 09:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by CaptGizmoExtraordinary claims require extraordinary proof.

Oh what a splendidly pontifical and weary old assertion that doesn't really offer much of anything practically useful

WHEN

--THE TOPIC
--THE CONTEXT
--THE COMPLEXITIES
--THE HIGHLY PAID AND SKILLFUL SECRET KEEPING
--THE HIGHLY PAID AND SKILLFUL DISINFORMATION OPERATIONS
--THE HIGHLY PAID AND SKILLFUL 'managing' i.e. terminating as in dead . . . selected whistle blowers continues apace

Go right ahead and feel all smugly warm and cozy with that addiction to a TYPE I ERROR AVOIDANCE COMPULSION.

Recite any of the following mantras nightly before sleep to help insure that TYPE 1 ERROR AVOIDANCE THING CONTINUES to offer you a shred of comfort . . .

"THERE ARE NO TYPE II ERRORS."
"TYPE II ERROR NEVER HAPPEN TO ME."

"TYPE II ERRORS ONLY HAPPEN TO IDIOTS INSTEAD OF GENIUSES LIKE ME."
"TYPE II ERRORS ARE NEVER VERY CONSEQUENTIAL THE 0.000000000000000001% OF THE TIME THEY MIGHT CONCEIVABLY HAPPEN."

"TYPE II ERRORS ONLY PRETEND TO BE SCIENTIFIC BUT SINCE I'VE DECLARED THEM NON-SCIENTIFIC, BY PERSONAL OMNISCIENT FIAT, I'M SAFE."

or for particularly hard nights . . .

"THERE ARE NO TYPE II ERRORS. EXTRA-ORDINARY CLAIMS REQUIRE EXTRA-ORDINARY PROOFS."
LULLABY . . . LULLABY . . . LULLABY . . . LULLABY
"THERE ARE NO TYPE II ERRORS. EXTRA-ORDINARY CLAIMS REQUIRE EXTRA-ORDINARY PROOFS."

===================================================

Actually, many extra-ordinary scientific and murder case break-throughs have occurred based on NOTHING MORE SUBSTANTIAL than a vague hunch.

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 09:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Htrowklis82

I know what you mean, guy! It' sSO annoying when phage counters some good ol fashioned hysteria with tempered reason.

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 09:46 PM
link   
reply to post by subcsailor

i seem to be getting some static from moderation. switch over to-" DIA symbolism "thread.

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 09:51 PM
link   
reply to post by p51mustang

i would maintain the the topic is very unclear and my views are valid.
that you dismiss my input out of hand
displays narrow thought processes.
should i submit reports to you for critiques?
or will you please clarify the parameters of the topic?

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 09:53 PM
link   
Is the city still there? I wonder what major things are going down there...

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 09:55 PM
link   
reply to post by p51mustang

I think it has more to do with your posts being somewhat rambling and confusing in nature!
Your quite hard to follow!
I left a peaceful Denver tonight and I am glad for it!
I never got to see any action, I think I just arrived a little to late to the show...I am anxious to see how the presidential visit goes next week, but so far so normal!

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 09:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by BlueSkies
Is the city still there? I wonder what major things are going down there...

I don't think anything is going to happen until the 26th, 27th, or 28th

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 10:07 PM
link   
Alex Jones...solar flares, nuclear holocaust...www.youtube.com...

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 10:20 PM
link   
I will re-post this link so if anyone is curious about anything they are freaked out about happening in Denver they can listen to the Denver Police Department live here:

www.radioreference.com...
www.abovetopsecret.com...

I have heard nothing of any activity as of yet.
edit on 9/24/2011 by CaptGizmo because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 10:21 PM
link   
Is it just me or is this thread starting to deteriorate ?

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 10:27 PM
link   
New pictures of elenin from stereo B...its huge...not a comet.....www.youtube.com... He also mentions there has been increased solar flare activity this year. Were the blackout in California and Arizona on September 6? He said we had a huge solar flare on that date and he thinks that is what caused the blackouts. Or we could believe the media, that one guy was messing with a switch.

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 10:50 PM
link   
reply to post by kwell

You know I remember that! And I remember because I was moving out of a house I had been living in about 4 yrs... I keep an eye on the magnetometers on the west coast and the earthquakes, have for several yrs.

I was noticing around the end of Feb there were LOTS of downward spikes here in AK around 2am. more than usual. I watched how that wave passed through the other meter readings and I was ticked off that I was packing and had no idea where my compass was, as I wanted to see what was happening in my area...

I also got a bit paranoid when the Sand Point and FBKS meters went offline for several days. But what is a person do to LOL??? I kept packing and moved.

<< 59  60  61    63  64  65 >>

join