It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Something MAJOR going down in Denver!!

page: 72
<< 69  70  71    73  74  75 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 02:36 PM
link   
reply to post by kwell

Listen my friend, at the end of the day it doesn't really matter if they don't disclose who their investor is. Would it make a difference and would finding out that a certain person connected to a certain group invested into this website make you stop posting or viewing here? Well, for me the answer is simple, No. I don't care who runs this place as long as information and discussion continues.

Let's just say for a moment that the enemy, whatever enemy that floats your boat, controls this website. What would you have to fear? I already know that there are many disinformation agents atleast posting here. However, there are many honest people trying to get the truth out as well. I don't see how it would make a difference as long as ATS continues to run as it has. Unless you would be uncomfortable with certain folks having very little personal information about you, I don't think you have anything to worry about. ~SheopleNation

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 02:45 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 03:19 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 03:24 PM
link   
reply to post by kwell

I can't speak for any staff other than myself but I can assure you if I spread disinformation it's for the same reasons anyone else would - they aren't aware that they are doing so.
I think people have a right to the truth and to make up their own minds.
That's why I volunteer my time as a Moderator here because I believe there is a great deal of good information here and it makes an excellent site for posting new info as it comes.
My boss is shorter than me and much better looking, when I;m done spreading disinformation here I have to take out the trash and clean the garage.

I don't make the rules here but I suspect they have very good reasons for them all.
From what I know personally of the other Mods here I would have to guess that they cannot possibly be paid agents as they're all solidly middle-class like me and some are even falling on hard time and getting behind on their bills.
I regret that your perception on us is soured this way, it truly does bother me when people think things like this about ATS.

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 03:42 PM
link   
Are we on topic again? Or is this thread REALLY about something major going down in Denver?
It seems as if though it is safe to say that nothing is really going down in Denver....just yet.

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 03:47 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 03:48 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 03:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Asktheanimals

This is a great site. If a few people question your integrity and are leary of your motives, just let go of it. It's just a reflection of our times. There is so much distrust and cynicism. The MSM continues to promalgate everything negative, forcing all of us to become isolated. We don't need isolation. We need to come together. Those who see what's really coming down, need to pull together.

This is a great site. You're doing a good work.

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 04:06 PM
link   
reply to post by hab22

It IS a great site!!!! I just wish its Mods were somewhat consistent. Why would a post here and there that is off topic be pulled only for the Moderator to come in after pulling said off topic posts and post a non topic post?
This fact is the only thing I do not like about this site.
Just sayin'.

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 04:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Asktheanimals

I can't speak for any staff other than myself but I can assure you if I spread disinformation it's for the same reasons anyone else would - they aren't aware that they are doing so. I think people have a right to the truth and to make up their own minds.

thank you for your post,and posting the above..

I for one, forget at times that most of mods are just regular people that have their opinions ,and have their own reasons as to why they view situations, and topics as they do...and they are entitled to them as much as anyone else.

I also appreciate your honesty in saying you can only speak for yourself.

Ok..back on topic..

what is happening in Denver ?

(honestly I would be much happier having to tell phage I am incorrect a year or two from now..than having him admit he was incorrect)

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 04:22 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 04:29 PM
link   
reply to post by MamaJ

" intelligence needs to be censored- if you dont the public would become confused" general westmoreland

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 04:37 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 04:45 PM
link   
reply to post by MamaJ

,First you must go to San Francisco and'Be sure to Wear Flowers in your Hair' then you go to Denver and be sure That you'll find Him beneath the two owl bunch bunker.

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 05:37 PM
link   
Well I went to Seattle for a few days and came back...apparently...we're all still alive and nothing is happening in the world that warrants panic except for many the extinction of animals and plants and mans own stupidity getting larger and larger.

Heh
edit on 26-9-2011 by nusnus because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 05:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by nusnus
Well I went to Seattle for a few days and came back...apparently...we're all still alive and nothing is happening in the world that warrants panic except for many the extinction of animals and plants and mans own stupidity getting larger and larger.

Heh
edit on 26-9-2011 by nusnus because: (no reason given)

yes..absolutely nothing that warrants panic..
..except for those few things that you mention..

You must really think we are all stupid to make a statement like that.. or perhaps... you just need to open your eyes to other issues that are obviously happening on this planet.

either way..you would be the one falling into the category of getting stupider and stupider..

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 05:43 PM
link   
For whatever it's worth, it may add to all the speculation about the 27th:

GEOMAGNETIC STORM: A strong-to-severe geomagnetic storm is in progress following the impact of a coronal mass ejection (CME) at approximately 12:15 UT on Sept. 26th. The Goddard Space Weather Lab reports a "strong compression of Earth's magnetosphere. Simulations indicate that solar wind plasma [has penetrated] close to geosynchronous orbit starting at 13:00UT." Geosynchronous satellites could therefore be directly exposed to solar wind plasma and magnetic fields. High-latitude sky watchers should be alert for Northern and Southern Lights after nightfall.

STRONG SOLAR ACTIVITY: Having already unleashed two X-flares since Sept. 22nd, sunspot AR1302 appears ready for more. The active region has a complex "beta-gamma-delta" magnetic field that harbors energy for strong M- and X-class eruptions. Flares from AR1302 will become increasingly geoeffective as the sunspot turns toward Earth in the days ahead.

www.spaceweather.com...

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 05:45 PM
link   
A bunch of you are gonna be happy :

NASA to Make Announcement On Near-Earth Asteroids

NASA says it will hold a news conference at 1 p.m. EDT (6 p.m. GMT) on Thursday to reveal near-Earth asteroid findings and implications for future research.

It remains unclear at this point whether NASA will reveal further information about a near-earth asteroid that is scheduled to pass between the moon and earth later this year.

The 1300-foot-wide (400 metres) asteroid, which is more than one and a half times the length of a soccer pitch, will pass within 0.85 lunar distances of the Earth on November 8, 2011.

Probably nothing but that won't stop you from speculating.
edit on 26-9-2011 by Vitchilo because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 05:54 PM
link   
I have been following this thread. Tomorrow is the 27th. Yes, Obummer will be in town but the other NATO leaders, well that is just speculation. The airport is creepy but I am not sure if it is really a D.U.M.B. They will be doing a new 10 year construction phase. Light rail, hotel, plus major building. Yes, the demon-eyed killer horse is freaky but I just don't know. And note Obummer is flying into Buckley not DIA. He is landing at the military base. I know during one of the Summits that the planes all landed at DIA.

It is odd that people were reporting that all these leaders were on break but I swear I saw on TV today that Congress was working again today.

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 05:54 PM
link   
reply to post by nusnus

,Guess what! Nothing will happen' this week ,except that US government shutdown!Denver?Deserted area!!!

top topics

<< 69  70  71    73  74  75 >>

join