It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Something MAJOR going down in Denver!!

page: 51
<< 48  49  50    52  53  54 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 03:28 PM
link   
To those in the Colorado area talking about all of the chemtrails, check this out:

www.9news.com...

Apparently we need a story to let us know this is okay. But why in the world would they do a news story, on the front page, of something so seemingly silly? I thought you would all love this, gave me a giggle

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 03:34 PM
link   
follow me on this please- the lone tree colorado police chief is
steve hasler is a british cop from hertfordshire. hertfordshire police are up to there neck in a money laundering scandal at caroll trust. hertfordshire is hq for the provincial grand lodge of freemasonry and stacking area for heathrow airport. the money was from a mexican cartel that is called the knights templar.
the norway shooter got his high cap clips from the usa. the tuscon shooter got his at walmart- in the county controlled by sheriff dupkisa whose deputies pumped 60 rounds into a war veteran recently. dupkis is a mason.
sheriff joe arpaio is tied up in the honduras coup with john mccain.
the egar sheriff's dept.murdered william cooper.
john mccain steers the deal on the big jet tanker contract.

edit on 23-9-2011 by p51mustang because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 03:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by intrptr
If our government is expecting something to happen then they would of course call it an "exercise".
If nothing is expected, then why have all the nation practice at once? It seems that monitoring of procedures would best done a few agencies at a time. But this appears to be all police/fire/and military at once across the board.
To prepare for some "catastrophic event?" That might effect the whole nation at once? Thats not terrorism, thats naturism.

?
Naturism or nudism is a cultural and political movement practising, advocating and defending social nudity in private and in public. It may also refer to a lifestyle based on personal, family and/or social nudism.
en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 03:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Yukitup

I think it's highly unlikely . . . particularly given all the givens . . . that the elite would be running around Denver in any place they'd be likely to be publically spotted.

I doubt more than a reasonable percentage would be headed for Denver anyway.

And why would they use public transportation vs the purported deeply buried tube trains?

They are satanic, criminal, genocidal, demonized, arrogant, greedy, terminally insufferable bustards.

However, they probably didn't remain elites by being terminally stupid--except for the above affinities and alliances.

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 03:40 PM
link   
reply to post by mountaingirl1111

Strange. They even had to explain they are contrails and explain what a contrail is. They are spraying where I am all the time and they never have explained that in the news here. Maybe they are using real biologicals for their test.

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 03:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by p51mustang
follow me on this please- the lone tree colorado police chief is
steve hasler is a british cop from hertfordshire. hertfordshire police are up to there neck in a money laundering scandal at caroll trust. hertfordshire is hq for the provincial grand lodge of freemasonry and stacking area for heathrow airport. the money was from a mexican cartel that is called the knights templar.
the norway shooter got his high cap clips from the usa. the tuscon shooter got his at walmart- in the county controlled by sheriff dupkisa whose deputies pumped 60 rounds into a war veteran recently. dupkis is a mason.
sheriff joe arpaio is tied up in the honduras coup with john mccain.
the egar sheriff's dept.murdered william cooper.
john mccain steers the deal on the big jet tanker contract.

Sounds like a bunch of Illuminati cops. I must of missed it but who is dupkis and joe arpaio do they have ties to the others? And where is egar sheriffs department, is it in Colorado?

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 03:45 PM
link   
Not that anyone will read this post, but if anyone caught the interview with benjamin fulford he states that a hidden base was taken down in colorado; this could be them going in to make sure the job is done right just sayin...

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 03:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by shansen
3. Some guy here popped out with something about DIA symbols and hidden infrastructure. I read a lot about DIA murals, the famous horse, the plaque inside the Great Hall, underground tunnels and so on. However, despite the fact that the entire underground system could be exactly what is supposed to be - a place of refuge in case of poo hitting the fan - there's another question that disturbs me: these guys, evil guys, from TPTB, Illuminati, Masons, Skull-and-Boners (sic!) are supposed to know each other pretty well, so why the heck they're trying so hard to place their symbols all around the world, like silly kids, trying to puzzle everyone while they're laughing on the other side of the window?

Maybe they are like the gangs that like to put their gang signs and "art" all over their bodies and our streetsa dn walls..a power thing. I do think the "elite" act like children all the time so that is not surprising.

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 03:47 PM
link   
A co-worker and I were commenting on all the contrails today. One was a huge X in the sky, which was weird. I do believe they are just contrails though.

Otherwise, nothing much going on. Saw some folks near downtown in fake bandages, blood, etc.. as part of the drill.

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 03:55 PM
link   
reply to post by kwell

sheriff dupnik controls pima county.
arpaio maricopa
eager is in northern arizona.
and was under sheriff jerry goldsmith at the time.
the mexican trucking deal is done and soon they will be flooding the usa.
the mexican hog farmers are gearing up...
your swine flu vacination will be mandatory.
order out of chaos.

edit on 23-9-2011 by p51mustang because: CORRECTION dupnik

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 03:57 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 03:58 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 04:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by agentofchaos
Not that anyone will read this post, but if anyone caught the interview with benjamin fulford he states that a hidden base was taken down in colorado; this could be them going in to make sure the job is done right just sayin...

Is Benjamin Fulford the one that says that 60,000 people were killed in underground bases in Colorado and Washington D.C.? I listened to part of his interview and could not buy it. He was saying the C.I.A. was trying to fight against this tyrannical takeover...HA! The C.I.A. is part of this tyrannical takeover. Where are all the 60,000 peoples families, why aren't they saying anything. Do all of them live underground? I think the Illuminati likes to put out a bunch of bull so it is harder to get to the truth.

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 04:06 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 04:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Char-Lee

sharing knowledge dispels fear
pay attention or you will pay something else.
know the truth and the truth will set you free.
free your ass and your mind will follow.
i am from the land of the free and the home of the brave-
not the land of the fee and the home of the slave.

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 04:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Htrowklis82

I believe they're heading to Denver because there's a base under the airport there.

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 04:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Char-Lee

Originally posted by The Sword
reply to post by CasiusIgnoranze

Well, go hide in a cave then.

All I see on this site is FEAR, DOOM and GLOOM every single day.

Do you realize that you're only helping "TPTB" by reacting out of FEAR?

What do you want to see being discussed on ATS flowers and rainbows?

No stuff backed up not by assumption or pseudo science or fear mongering but by actually facts and for those who make weird doom predictions over and over to be called out on it when they make a false claim...

Hell what are we to do change ats.com to doom-and-gloom.org??? Their are more posts on the front page half the time about end of the world doom crap than aliens, paranormal, space exploration etc.. Its old

Someone posted this is another thread to me and I agree 100% maybe you should read it..

POSTED BY darkest4

Yea, exactly, this fact has depressed me forever. Even people who post multiple things that turn out to be hoaxes, multiple doom predictions that fail etc don't even get a warning or ban from ATS. They just quietly slip away from the thread when their doom prediction fails, then come back a week later with a new one never apologizing for all the fear mongering their last fail claims did. And the same doom addicts will come back starring and flagging it to the front page and claiming they "feel" like this is the one yadayada. Even though these stupid doom predictions never have any evidence, and never actually come true, the same people fall for them every damn time. No shame, no responsibility for fear mongering, so sad.

The doom addicts who support and get excited over all these doom and gloom fail threads with no evidence also seem to assume everyone else will die... except them. They keep talking about how the world needs to change yadayada and they'd rather live in an post apocalyptic world. But you have to be completely lacking brain cells to assume that if a disastrous event happens, that kills of billions of people, somehow you'll be that hero that survives and roams around in the aftermath kicking ass and having fun. These people watch too many zombie/post apocalypse movies and assume they are going to be just like the hero in those movies when in reality they'll probably die before they even knew what hit them just like everyone else. So stupid to hope for the death of billions of your fellow man because you have this ridiculous delusion that you and your loved ones will survive just because you stocked up a few guns and some canned food in your basement.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

To add this in closing from me. You guys can make all these doom crap claims all you want. BUT AT LEAST HAVE THE GONADS TO COME ADMIT YOU ARE WRONG AFTER SAID CLAIMS FAIL!!! Dont just disappear and come back next month with a new theory. Be a man and admit you spouted a bunch of BS and were wrong.

Is that to much to ask?

edit on 23-9-2011 by ker2010 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 04:22 PM
link   
reply to post by kwell

Benjamin Fulford is a disinformation agent of the puppet masters. I have never heard such garbage as them blowing up those two bunkers, not to mention alot of his other nutcase claims. Like you said, where are all the families who are missing their loved ones? Wouldn't the Airport have sunken into the earth once the bunker collapsed? I can't imagine that a nuke going off even underground would not have had any sort of surface effect. Anyone who believes they nuked two bunkers is stuck on stupid.

The goal is to confuse the masses of sheople so they don't know what to believe. They also have internet bots that are spreading so much crap that it's causing mass confusion which makes it hard for the average person to read between the lies. The Bunker in Denver is still there, and the hand picked yes man robot Obama will be in it atleast until September 27th or the latest the 28th. ~SheopleNation

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 04:34 PM
link   
reply to post by SheopleNation

Ha...did u even bother looking up a thing he said? whatever I look at those people like a bunch of jason bournes so lets get real about the issue. The chinese ae buying land, mines and things of that nature in africa so...

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 04:36 PM
link   
reply to post by ker2010

Why do you read these things then if it depresses you? I am not trying to be mean or sarcastic, just asking. I really think this may be it with all the research I have done. Not the drill that is but it is part of the puzzle. With everything going on, the push for a palestinian state(If this passes most Christians know that God's wrath is on its way) all the signs in the stars, sun, and moon(look at this site for more info...www.sonoma.edu...) there is so much more, I have never seen so many signs pointing to the same time period. This site and postings has helped me learn new things that I can investigate. I don't want anyone's view point to be stifled. I am sorry if this depresses you, go to a happier site...this is not a happy site.

<< 48  49  50    52  53  54 >>

join