It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Something MAJOR going down in Denver!!

page: 50
<< 47  48  49    51  52  53 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 02:04 PM
link   
Police scanner just had reports of an eXplosion.
They are trying to figure out if it's part of the drill or not.

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 02:07 PM
link   
reply to post by BO XIAN

Originally posted by BO XIAN
reply to post by Shawny2222

Just above her head to the right... is that Leo? That would be about where Elenin is... What are the twelve stars referenced? Are there 12 stars in Leo? Off to Google...
ETA: Answered another question, sort of...

The astronomy software program Greg Killian was using apparently featured perversions of some of the constellations, such as Coma Berenicæs, which means the wig of Berenice, and not a crown of 12 stars. Furthermore, even in ancient times before this constellation was “converted” into a wig, it never was a crown. It was known as Coma~Desire of the Nations, and is an integral part of the constellation of Virgo.

www.ortzion.org...

Oh, and what is the Feast of Trumpets? Second time I've seen this mentioned...
edit on 23-9-2011 by DamaSan because: (no reason given)

Answered my own question:

Feast of Trumpets / Rosh Hashanna
1. All the Spring Feasts were fulfilled at Christ's first coming, and on the exact day of the feast. All the Fall Feasts picture the second advent, and the Feast of Trumpets is the first of the fall feasts, picturing the rapture.
2. The Feast of Trumpets is when the "last trump" of the rapture of 1 Cor 15 is blown.
3. The Feast of Trumpets is known as the Wedding of the Messiah, and the Church is the Bride of Christ, and the rapture is when the Church is caught up to heaven to be wed with Christ.
4. The Feast of Trumpets happens on the "new moon", which is 29.5 days after the last one, meaning it might occur on the 29th or 30th day, nobody knows for sure. "Of that day or hour no man knows" is an expression referring to this feast, and thus, the rapture.

www.bibleprophesy.org...

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 02:07 PM
link   
I checked out Park Meadows Mall, there were at least 20 Swat team members in full dress, conducting some type of simulation on the upper parking structure.

I also checked out Sky Ridge Medical, nothing was happening there.  It sounds like most of the interesting stuff is happening at Sports Authority field. Anyone going there should bring a digital camera with a decent zoom.

Interesting, but probably unrelated, I have seen an amazing amount of chemtrails (persisting jet contrails if you prefer) today, more than I can remember seeing for at least 8 months.

Should be interesting the closer we get to the presidential visit on 9-27.

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 02:09 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 02:09 PM
link   
I've been to the Denver airport and seen the artwork and it certainly was strange. Also, the rumor of an underground base has been repeated over again however I've never seen any photos or evidence of these. Is there any photographic evidence or testimony of the supposed underground base?

I only pose this question because I've seen several posts the past couple of days throwing around the idea that the VIP's were heading to the bunker for whatever may come.

I don't like to speculate but I suppose a drill might be a convenient distraction if any VIP's were in the area. They could say they were part of the exercise and most people would buy it without question.

In any event, I've seen enough doomsday predictions come and go that I don't really care anymore. Like many others here, I've felt that something very big is coming in my lifetime, if it does then I'm ready, and if not, I'm still ready.

Bring it on.

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 02:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Lucidity

Denver is honeycombed with tunnels. Colorado is the new government center. Deep in the heartland where big brother thinks it is safe to hide in the event of a war. He could be right. Stranger things have happend.

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 02:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Drewdini83

I have noticed the "chemtrails" picking up where I am at north of denver in Ft Collins for the last week! It has actually struck me as very obvious....
Today as I was walking out of class I was amazed to see how full the sky was of them.
I am not knowledgeable enough on this conspiracy theory to say whether or not they are or are not something...Just have definitely noticed an increase of them in the sky!

Also I saw an article that states exactly which school the president will be at on Tuesday...The article also specifies that this is a predominantly Latino area of town...which I found odd to point out. As if to point out that it is happening in a (ghetto area of town).
It also points out that neither the white house or local officials will admit to this location, but that it was leaked from a education website source.
It brings me again to the theory I thought of with the conveniently "missing" gun..and could this be a cover story for an assassination plot against the POTUS and now the leaking of his whereabouts for his visit to Denver.
I am not familiar with how early the presidents details are usually released. Is it common to know speech sites this far in advance?
I always thought they tried to keep things last minute to thwart plots from developing.
Maybe I am incorrect in that assumption tho.

blogs.denverpost.com...

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 02:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Lucidity

When they were building DIA they built 5 large buildings that they later claimed were built wrong. Instead of demolishing them like they normally would they buried them under ground. It's almost guaranteed those are part of the underground base. Also, there are tons of high speed train tunnels that are used to take people to the concourses via high speed monorails. While on the train you can see tons of side tunnels and doors that are "unused."

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 02:38 PM
link   

I'm glad you mentioned this because I noticed this on the way home yesterday and this morning as well. The trails have been insane just the last couple days. They were so thick earlier that two people mentioned how weird the sunlight looked and said it was hazy looking. It seems to be clearing up a little (from my view-can only see to the North though).

Star for you for mentioning it though. I know you aren't "supposed" to believe in chemtrails on ats for the most part but I do believe in them and see them here.

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 02:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by timidgal
Sorry if this was already posted but the thread is growing faster than I can read.. The name of the operation is disconcerting for many of the reasons I've read thus far (including the OMG acronym comment which had me rolling as well) but haven't military bunkers often been referred to as mountains?

Cheyenne Mountain is a mountain located just outside the southwest side of Colorado Springs, Colorado, U.S., and is home to the Cheyenne Mountain Air Force Station[1] and its Cheyenne Mountain Directorate, formerly known as the Cheyenne Mountain Operations Center (CMOC).

The design of this facility makes it one of the most unusual installations in the world. Apart from the fact that it is housed 2,000 feet (600 m) into the mountain, it is also notable in that it is a joint and binational military organization comprising over 200 men and women from the Army, Navy, Marine Corps, Air Force, Coast Guard, and Canadian Forces.

The mountain is also home to several civilian facilities, including the Cheyenne Mountain Zoo and the Will Rogers Shrine of the Sun.

en.wikipedia.org...

or

Bunker? What Bunker?

During the cold war, the presidential nuclear hideaway was built in a mountain in Pennsylvania. People nearby kept quiet about the place. They're still not talking.

partners.nytimes.com... html

Seems to me that this exercise (whatever it may be) has more to do with the bunker under DIA (and perhaps others in the targeted exercise areas) than anything else. I mean how much clearer can they be "Operation Mountain Guardian" they are either engaging in actively guarding the mountain bunkers or are preparing for such.

Operation Mountain Guardian could very well be to cover the bringing in of the huge tunneling machine to clear the "mountain" after a bombing so it will be ready by Oct-Nov. I for one think the quakes we anomalous. Cheyenne Mountain base is withing tunneling distance of Denver also I believe.

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 02:40 PM
link   

I'm seeing all those contrails/chemtrails as well. The aircraft activity is 2-3 time above average. Keep seeing something big passing over my work. It's at a very high altitude so can't exactly tell what it is. But it leaves 4 vapor trails just like the videos of the carpet bombing runs in afghanistan. Not saying they wre going to drop bombs... Just giving an example of the type of aircrafy im seeing. Just cant remember the name of said aircraft.

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 02:46 PM
link   
reply to post by JAY1980

It makes me wish I would have been snapping pics of them all week....But yes today is extra heavy!
The plane(s) being used is big! Even from the high altitude its shape and wings can clearly be seen....it struck me as being a very large aircraft!

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 02:47 PM
link   
Just saw 8 fighter jets swarm over the city just east of Denver. Pretty close to ground level.

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 02:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by my3911
This "drill" seems to be the smoking gun I've been looking for. I posted a thread about this a few weeks ago: www.abovetopsecret.com...

I was trying to find out how all of these "coincidental" events are all occurring at the same time and that many current threads on ATS all seem to be "connected". This looks like the begging of it. I'm completely prepared and ready to get the $@%$ out of dodge! Good luck everyone and remember your constitutional rights. Don't let the white hats try to take them away from you!

You may possibly want to add that there has been embedded traffic monitors added under the roads at least here in my small coastal city. The strange part is they are now, since a few months ago at every exit to leave the area. I figure they can tell how many vehicles and which way they head if marshal law were declared. we are not a busy area so i see no other possible reason.
They look pretty much like what is pictured here.www.fhwa.dot.gov...

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 03:05 PM
link   
I started a thread for posting live updates to the operation. Figured that would make it easier to find posts about what's happening in real-time out there, and free up threads like this to actually discuss the operation itself and related conspiracies.

Thread here: Operation Mountain Guardian | LIVE Updates Thread

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 03:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Yochuna

Not sure if I should mention this but my father worked for the USGS for almost 40 years. A few years back he told me the government was looking for a good location to move the capitol if DC was ever attacked. There was a list of sorts, if I remember right there first choice was the pentagon... Not a very smart choice if you ask me. Colorado was like 4th on the list and ultimately they decided to use Colorado because of norad and being in the center of the country.

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 03:15 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 03:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cinaed
reply to post by kwell

What is fascinating me is how there are so many in-betweens...

There is the equinox on the 23rd, this lions heart or...the watcher of the north will be visible, during a time going into a Super Moon, New Moon Sept 27th. So the new moon is also an in-between. The Super Moon has lots of the Elenin peeps paying close attention. Some talking head coined the term Super Moon (aka earthquake moon) again, an in-between

I guess it's a handy time to be miles underground...just in case lol

The name SuperMoon was coined by astrologer Richard Nolle in 1979, defined as:

...a new or full moon which occurs with the Moon at or near (within 90% of) its closest approach to Earth in a given orbit (perigee). In short, Earth, Moon and Sun are all in a line, with Moon in its nearest approach to Earth.[5]
The next supermoon will occur on Nov. 14, 2016.
en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 03:17 PM
link   
I am here in Castle Rock, as I've mentioned before, in Douglas County, about 10-15 minutes south of Park Meadows mall, where the first drill was today. The whole day has been quiet. No sirens, no military air traffic, nothing. However, around 12:30 or so, I heard 3 explosions in about a 1 minute time period. BOOM..BOOM.........BOOM. The first 2 were a few seconds apart, the third about 30-45 seconds. I thought it was odd that I could hear that here, as I figured the exercises were moving north of Park Meadows throughout the day. When I spoke to my husband, who is working in NW Littleton, at 1:35, he told me he had heard them at the same time. We are separated by I-25 & 470-W, don't know how many miles, but by about 35 minutes or so, at least. So, they had to have been large explosions for both of us to hear them simultaneously.

Other than that, nothing odd. One thing, though. From today (I believe), until at least through the end of the weekend, maybe Monday (I can't remember), the dam road going by Dillon Resevoir is closed. This does happen from time to time, but considering it is the source of Denver Water and is a terrorist target, complete with a guard in a truck at each end, makes it interesting when adding it to other things that have been discussed here.

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 03:23 PM
link   
Here's an interesting article I came across.
www.divinecosmos.com...

2 Underground NWO bases destroyed, 1 in CO the other in VA. Possibly 60,000 dead in these underground bunker cities.

new topics

top topics

<< 47  48  49    51  52  53 >>

join