It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Something MAJOR going down in Denver!!

page: 49
234
<< 46  47  48    50  51  52 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 12:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Shawny2222
Since, for me, Sept. 23rd is already half-over and I have yet to hear anything MAJOR going down in Denver....has me set to believe that nothing is going to happen. But, the day is not over yet.


 
Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com
 



You understand that it is 11:26 in Denver, correct?




posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 12:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by LucidDreamer85
reply to post by Htrowklis82
 


they are going to cause chaos and confusion within the city in order for them to pull off whatever operation they are going to.

1.) Could be an excuse to get gov officials into " secure locations " ( bunkers ) , without it bringing attention to anyone else, because they will be distracted by everything else in the city going on.

2.) They get all these Credible city officials and agents to participate and go along with it without these people even knowing what they are going along with. = they are being used to further whatever operation is really going down, but none of them know about it.

3.) This could be used to infiltrate certain areas which otherwise would rase suspition , so they can plant whatever they are going to so when the "real " situation X goes down, they have their " pieces in place " .



This just seems to easy to figure out. I mean c'mon. they aren't even trying any more. Which means they are desperate, which in turn is a good thing for us.


Anybody else see this ?


yes it could be for the same reasons only in a different way then the evacuations for the hurricane
Also if the "bunkers" were closed by a bomb. it would supply cover to blow the entrance open again.



posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 12:33 PM
link   
Reply to post by ka119
 


Yes. That is why I said that the day was half over....for me. And when I said the day is not over yet, I meant for Denver. Guess I should have made that clear before. But whatever.


 
Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com
 



posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 12:36 PM
link   
LOL it doesnt matter if the day is half over for Denver or not. NOTHING is going to happen. The sattellite hasnt crashed to earth yet, the palestinians have submitted thier statehood bid and nothing major has broken out. Yep-looks like another relatively non-eventful boring day here on planet earth. I'll take it!!


I'll leave the fearmongering and terrorism by fearmongering to those on ATS.


Carry on with your doom and gloom!!



posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 12:43 PM
link   
LOL-what a vivid imagination u have there!!

You know what i think it is? (Hold onto your hats everyone!!) I think its just an exercise. Nothing less nothing more.



Originally posted by Char-Lee

Originally posted by LucidDreamer85
reply to post by Htrowklis82
 


they are going to cause chaos and confusion within the city in order for them to pull off whatever operation they are going to.

1.) Could be an excuse to get gov officials into " secure locations " ( bunkers ) , without it bringing attention to anyone else, because they will be distracted by everything else in the city going on.

2.) They get all these Credible city officials and agents to participate and go along with it without these people even knowing what they are going along with. = they are being used to further whatever operation is really going down, but none of them know about it.

3.) This could be used to infiltrate certain areas which otherwise would rase suspition , so they can plant whatever they are going to so when the "real " situation X goes down, they have their " pieces in place " .



This just seems to easy to figure out. I mean c'mon. they aren't even trying any more. Which means they are desperate, which in turn is a good thing for us.


Anybody else see this ?


yes it could be for the same reasons only in a different way then the evacuations for the hurricane
Also if the "bunkers" were closed by a bomb. it would supply cover to blow the entrance open again.



posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 12:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by jaynkeel



Has anyone actually attempted to read the linked content yet? If this is supposed to be some kind of false flag then all the locals are in on it!!! And thats just not right, end sarcasm. Seriously people do some research for crying out loud the Catholic charities are gonna be a participant.


What better way to keep local authorities out of the way then to include them and give them orders as what to respond to and where to be.
if for instance they were going to reopen a blocked entrance to a bunker somewhere the explosions will not then bring emergency responders.



posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 12:47 PM
link   
reply to post by princeofpeace
 


Why do you even waste energy posing then?
You seem to have been on ATS for awhile, Im sure you know by now a huge chunk of this website revolves around anticipations and predictions. Which can all be tied into conspiracy theories.
You seem to just be wasting your own time.



posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 12:52 PM
link   
Nothing atypical about the uk.gov sept/oct recess...happens every year at the same time

edit on 23-9-2011 by MissConstrood because: (no reason given)



posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 12:54 PM
link   
A huge chunk of this website revolves around paranoia and BS. Im also aware that there are impressionable people on here who need someone to come in and inject a dose of REALITY to this place. If even ONE thing came true that i have seen on here in my 5 years as member, then i wouldnt post but i have yet to see anything but extreme paranoia, terrorism by fearmongering and straight up lies and non-truths. Thats why im here and why i will continue to be here. To tell folks not to worry about stuff such as posted on this thread. NOTHING is going to happen in Denver!! I dont know how many ways i can say it.


Originally posted by ka119
reply to post by princeofpeace
 


Why do you even waste energy posing then?
You seem to have been on ATS for awhile, Im sure you know by now a huge chunk of this website revolves around anticipations and predictions. Which can all be tied into conspiracy theories.
You seem to just be wasting your own time.

edit on 23-9-2011 by princeofpeace because: (no reason given)



posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 01:00 PM
link   
reply to post by princeofpeace
 


Fair enough.
Then thank you for balancing out.
The reason I ask is because it seems like wasted breath, there will always be people to fear monger regardless of what is told to them.



posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 01:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Char-Lee
 





What better way to keep local authorities out of the way then to include them and give them orders as what to respond to and where to be. if for instance they were going to reopen a blocked entrance to a bunker somewhere the explosions will not then bring emergency responders.


Very good point... I assume most of these people involved in this drill are not "in" on the plans, if there are any...but could be involved in helping TPTB without realizing it.

I wonder how many of the people involved in this drill..are thinking.."hmmm..something may happen here..that we weren't expecting"

I'm sure they have their own conspiracy theories..with the lil inside nuggets of info they may have that we don't. I bet there are a lot of leo's ,and people in the national guard,etc..who fully believe that 911 was a huge coverup...and are wondering what could be behind this second emergency drill in less than a year.



posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 01:03 PM
link   
Thanks. Its just frustrating because you have folks on here who dont believe that terror or terrorism exist (they think its all made up by the gov't) but then they themselves are actually the biggest terrorists because they spread fear, fearmongering and terror on here via certain threads about horrible things that are "suppose" to happen. Its both hipocracy and irony at its greatest. I just try to provide balance.


Originally posted by ka119
reply to post by princeofpeace
 


Fair enough.
Then thank you for balancing out.
The reason I ask is because it seems like wasted breath, there will always be people to fear monger regardless of what is told to them.



posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 01:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by gabby2011
reply to post by Char-Lee
 





What better way to keep local authorities out of the way then to include them and give them orders as what to respond to and where to be. if for instance they were going to reopen a blocked entrance to a bunker somewhere the explosions will not then bring emergency responders.


Very good point... I assume most of these people involved in this drill are not "in" on the plans, if there are any...but could be involved in helping TPTB without realizing it.

I wonder how many of the people involved in this drill..are thinking.."hmmm..something may happen here..that we weren't expecting"

I'm sure they have their own conspiracy theories..w
ith the lil inside nuggets of info they may have that we don't. I bet there are a lot of leo's ,and people in the national guard,etc..who fully believe that 911 was a huge coverup...and are wondering what could be behind this second emergency drill in less than a year.



That's FAR from how it works.. if it was more than an exercise, which its so very well not but let's say it was, actually the people involved would not be "let in on the plans". In fact they would be just as ignorant as you and about 100 others right now.
edit on 23-9-2011 by 31Bravo because: (no reason given)



posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 01:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Xcathdra

Originally posted by cloaked4u
Gov't is incapable of keeping a secret. OH, REALLLLY. In order for you to possibly know the answer to that one, you must be some Superman Sluth in a tin foil hat looking at some computer in the basement. That is a pretty Ignorant statement dude.
Gov't is incapable of keeping a secret.


You think they can?

Prove me wrong.. Tell me one thing the government has been able to keep secret.

By the way - if you answer that question, it hasent been kept secret now has it?

For one of many things they kept secret all the tests they did on American citizens until declassified many years later.



posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 01:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by BO XIAN
reply to post by Shawny2222
 


I'm not much concerned about today . . . or at all, for that matter . . . given that I'm convinced I belong to the Lord God of Israel . . . saved by the Blood of The Lamb Jesus The Christ.

However . . . it is interesting that Rosh Hoshanah 29 Sep will have this astronomical occurance as predicted in Jeremiah . . .



edit on 23/9/2011 by BO XIAN because: trying to get pic to display properly


Therefore what, I don't know. It does seem to be a bit of a propitious prophecy to have occur precisely on THIS Rosh Hoshanah in this END TIMES era with a long list of curious things going on in roughly the same time-span.

And, even many secular folks not given to spiritual sensitivities at all . . . are reporting a growing and reasonably intense sense of unease--that SOMETHING's in the air of major proportions and unprecedented types of goings on.

Time will tell.
edit on 23/9/2011 by BO XIAN because: adding a comment


Yes, too many signs telling us it is time. It is also the 63rd year since Israel became a nation. Add 7 years to that and you reach 70...a generation. The Bible said that generation will not pass away til all is fulfilled. Have you seen this chart marking out a 7 year time period with eclipses 2011-2018...... www.sonoma.edu... Your picture didn't show the 12 stars in the crown. I will be more surprised if it doesn't happen than if it does.



posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 01:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by princeofpeace
LOL it doesnt matter if the day is half over for Denver or not. NOTHING is going to happen. The sattellite hasnt crashed to earth yet, the palestinians have submitted thier statehood bid and nothing major has broken out. Yep-looks like another relatively non-eventful boring day here on planet earth. I'll take it!!


I'll leave the fearmongering and terrorism by fearmongering to those on ATS.


Carry on with your doom and gloom!!


I am familiar with the concept of peace. Your tone... Not very peaceful.

Disregarded troll has been...



posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 01:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by ahybrid

Originally posted by princeofpeace
LOL it doesnt matter if the day is half over for Denver or not. NOTHING is going to happen. The sattellite hasnt crashed to earth yet, the palestinians have submitted thier statehood bid and nothing major has broken out. Yep-looks like another relatively non-eventful boring day here on planet earth. I'll take it!!


I'll leave the fearmongering and terrorism by fearmongering to those on ATS.


Carry on with your doom and gloom!!


I am familiar with the concept of peace. Your tone... Not very peaceful.

Disregarded troll has been...


I find it amazing when someone tries to reason with absurdness the word troll comes out
he's simply celebrating the fact that all 40 something pages of craziness were WRONG.. trolling is something completely different. I think you need to go read the T's and C's pal.



posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 01:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by princeofpeace
Thats why im here and why i will continue to be here. To tell folks not to worry about stuff such as posted on this thread. NOTHING is going to happen in Denver!! I dont know how many ways i can say it.


Do you have a time machine or some kind of divine wisdom?

If not, how can you (or anyone) say categorically that something is NOT going to happen, unless you are in a position of total control over the shadow government or cabal that might initiate such a false flag operation?

"Dick? .... is that you... Cheney?"

-M

PS You're not going to save the world by being a dissenting voice amongst conspiracy theorists, the fear-mongering type or otherwise.

edit on 23-9-2011 by Greyling2012 because: Fixed bad auto-correct spelling.




posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 01:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by weknowall

Originally posted by ProphetOfZeal

Originally posted by JibbyJedi
How many of these exercises go off without a real attack happening? 99.99% of them

9/11 was an exception, but ever since then, every military or responders exercise is met with fear of a staged disaster. That's paranoia to an unhealthy degree I think. I guess we'll just have to wait and see.


Uh, no.. Since 9/11, from the top of my head, the 7/7 bombings, and the Noorway shootings. Drills of what took place being done simultaneously, to cover up/distract. This is a common tactic with staged events/false flags/black ops, etc.


COULD THEY BE GOING AFTER OBAMA?Assn attempt? mmmmm. I highly doubt it, but if it did hsppen I owuld not be suprised at all.


That is not at all unreasonable. They just caught the guy going over the white house fence, and Oboma has finaly found a spine and got tough with his opposition. There may well be a threat to his life at this point before elections.



posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 01:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by snoopyuk
yeah listening live to it all now ....amazing some of the things they saying . esp the " exercise only " bit ....at one point a senior person cut in to say that they must keep saying Exercise Only !!

here is the link again if anyone missed it :

www.radioreference.com...

live radio feed of Police Fire and EMS
edit on 23-9-2011 by snoopyuk because: (no reason given)

~If there is indeed something backasswards going on there (and if there's not, for that matter), they're counting on at least a few people with brains enough to know how to listen in on them.~



new topics

top topics



 
234
<< 46  47  48    50  51  52 >>

log in

join