It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Something MAJOR going down in Denver!!

page: 52
<< 49  50  51    53  54  55 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 04:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by kwell
reply to post by ker2010

Why do you read these things then if it depresses you? I am not trying to be mean or sarcastic, just asking. I really think this may be it with all the research I have done. Not the drill that is but it is part of the puzzle. With everything going on, the push for a palestinian state(If this passes most Christians know that God's wrath is on its way) all the signs in the stars, sun, and moon(look at this site for more info...www.sonoma.edu...) there is so much more, I have never seen so many signs pointing to the same time period. This site and postings has helped me learn new things that I can investigate. I don't want anyone's view point to be stifled. I am sorry if this depresses you, go to a happier site...this is not a happy site.

I said make the claims all you want but why do people like you disappear after said date has passed and nothing happens? You go along like you never said anything about doom till a few weeks or months later then you rear your ugly head again with another prophecy....

If we make it till the end of Sept or even Oct will you come admit you were wrong? I bet not

Im talking about accountability. If you believe in something enough to post about it then at least come back and say oops I was wrong.
edit on 23-9-2011 by ker2010 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 04:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by MamaJ
reply to post by Wrabbit2000

I would be interested in knowing when Obama said there will be "seismic change".

Also, I hear he is going to Denver for moolah ...ya know....his reelection depends on it. I have no idea about the drill and why and when and Elenin and all that. I do know we are much more aware of everything than we used to be because of the internet. There is a lot of fear going around and that may be why a lot of us feel as if something is indeed "wrong".

I await the weekend and am hopeful that whatever comes of it will be good.

Lets say the President IS going to hide in a bunker because of "something".

What can we do about it?

Why care?

We are all destined to perish our bodies so if it takes place this weekend....we will not know until the event happens that we are going bye bye. Why worry about tomorrow? It may never come anyway.

Love ya'll!!!! xoxoxo

Jenn

Are you not saying one thing and doing another? If you were not interested in tomorrow you could not be interested in conspiracy theory really could you and why would you then read all these pages and various posts and threads?
Not everyone reading and commenting here are really worried per say, they are curious and interested in thinking about things many others refuse to note or discuss elsewhere.

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 04:47 PM
link   
reply to post by ker2010

We are just looking at possibilities and trying to connect the dots. I haven't said calamity will strike on this day. I have said look at these days, they correspond with these charts...isn't that interesting.

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 04:50 PM
link   
reply to post by kwell

Denver will be the new capitol of the U.S. "supposedly" after Operation:Ring of Fire takes place.

This is why agencies like the CIA and many other government operations are quietly relocating to Denver Colorado.The CIA’s new major headquarters will be Denver..

edit on 23-9-2011 by Daedal because: Spelling

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 04:52 PM
link   

reply to post by ker2010

We are just looking at possibilities and trying to connect the dots. I haven't said calamity will strike on this day. I have said look at these days, they correspond with these charts...isn't that interesting.

OK I see what you are saying, yes some of it is interesting. You are really not who im talking about.

Its more directed at the people who come here every month and claim its gonna be the end of the world. When month passes and we are still here they hide a few weeks then come back with another end of the world gig.

Thats who I really take issue with. The people who are consistently screaming apocalypse over and over every month and conveniently forgetting their past failed predictions and not owning up to them.

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 04:55 PM
link   
reply to post by agentofchaos

Excuse me, but what exactly is it that you're babbling about? ~SheopleNation

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 05:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by ZackMorris

Originally posted by JustMike

Originally posted by DamaSan
Quick tin-foil thought:

You guys know how TPTB like to put symbols and hints in their logos, patches, etc... Take a close look at this one:

[snip]

Hi DamaSan,

just quoting part of your post so the image will show.

You know, when I saw that logo I thought: "OMG, that looks like a nuclear blast on the other side of the mountains!"
I mean, if it were the sun, why isn't it just perfectly hemispherical? Why have those "shaky" bits around it?

Okay, I know my observation is over the top and doubtless means nothing.
But it was just my initial reaction.

You know how "9/11" gave a whole new level of underlying meaning to the well-known "911" emergency phone number? I was thinking that if my crazy (initial) notion had any basis then Operation Mountain Guardian would probably just become known as "OMG" and give a whole new level of meaning to that commonly-used term as well...

Mike

edit on 22/9/11 by JustMike because: I fixed a typo.

Yes, and notice the eagle talons, they are pointing at the letters "R" and "D"... As in, "Real Deal"... Or maybe "Relocation: Denver" as in moving the nations capital from D.C., to Denver... Maybe D.C. is one of the planned nuke zones. Either way, i don't expect anything to happen IN Denver. If anything happens, Denver will be a safe zone and they will conveniently have all those agencies, AND the Pres, there to work together to start creating a new makeshift capitol of the U.S. until a new one is built. The stadium could be used to house people who can't handle it. Tv and radio will probably be cut off so anyone who hears explosions will be told that one of the satellite pieces landed nearby. They won't know that major cities across the nation have been niked. How do they know the satellite will break up into 27 or 26 pieces??
edit on 22-9-2011 by ZackMorris because: the eagle also appears to be looking down at the letter "O" as if it were looking at some type of prey it is getting ready to swoop down on... hmmm...

But is eagles beak is also very pointedly aimed at the O. can't find much for ORD
Office of Research and Development
www.epa.gov/ord/ - Block all www.epa.gov results
Scientific and technological arm of the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency. ORD is organized around a basic strategy of risk assessment and risk ...

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 05:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by p51mustang
reply to post by ZackMorris

5 stars in the shape of a pentagram
pyramid and sun.

The wings are 2 owls.

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 05:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jason88
FYI, the NASA satellite is not hitting the US. NASA update. So I think we can untie the Denver bunker/military training scenario from the killer satellite scenario.

Link: www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 22-9-2011 by Jason88 because: (no reason given)

edit on 22-9-2011 by Jason88 because: (no reason given)

Unless the satellite is really carrying a huge nuke.

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 05:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Char-Lee
The wings are 2 owls.

BingO! We got a winner. ~SheopleNation

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 05:30 PM
link   

Are you not saying one thing and doing another? If you were not interested in tomorrow you could not be interested in conspiracy theory really could you and why would you then read all these pages and various posts and threads? Not everyone reading and commenting here are really worried per say, they are curious and interested in thinking about things many others refuse to note or discuss elsewhere.
reply to post by Char-Lee

No....why ya wanna analyze me?
I do enough of that for the both of us. I have learned over the years not to worry about tomorrow. Whats the point? There is none from my perception.

If you must know WHY I love this site it is because I love to talk and I am into philosophy, physics, and paranormal, and of course theology.
Why are you on here?

I never said everyone reading or commenting were worried. Did I??

There are "some" who are indeed obviously concerned and or worried....so if you weren't then no worries.

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 05:32 PM
link   
This site has a realtime tracker for the UARS satellite:
www.n2yo.com...

The page loads really slow though. Im sure that site is getting slammed today. It currently shows UARS over the Atlantic Ocean, heading for the United Kingdom. Will be over the Britt's heads in just a few minutes, and will then pass over Denmark, Belarus, and Russia in the next few minutes. That thing moves fast...
edit on 23-9-2011 by DamaSan because: (no reason given)

ETA: Over the UK RIGHT NOW. 5:35PM CST

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 05:34 PM
link   

You know this got me thinking how my conspiracy mind thinks. Does anyone remember in May when Obama signed the wrong year at west minister abbey? www.theblaze.com... He signed it 08 instead of 11,he was 3 years off and we know how they love to flash signs of things to come. People were searching the Bible and it seemed the only book and verse it corresponded to is Daniel 5:24-28 (05-24-2008) Those verses in the Bible tell us that the handwriting is on the wall. I thought why would it correspond to the Bible since we all know that Obama hates the Bible... www.youtube.com... So I was thinking okay a little overboard until his last speech with Psalms 46...here is part of it...though the earth be removed, and though the mountains be carried into the midst of the sea;
3 Though the waters thereof roar and be troubled, though the mountains shake with the swelling thereof.

Hmmm

Obamas Psalms 46 speech.....www.youtube.com...
edit on 23-9-2011 by kwell because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 05:39 PM
link   
I just wanted to point out that Obama is not going to be the only world leader in Denver this weekend. There are a lot of them. Perhaps this is a coverup for all of them to evacuate themselves to the Denver area and are making comotion to distract people from whats going on. A fire drill kinda. They are testing how long it will take all of them to get to Denver when TSHTF. but what do I know....I'm crazy lol.

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 05:41 PM
link   
quakes.globalincidentmap.com...
~Anyone care to see the interesting quake activity going on today?~

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 05:43 PM
link   

Why is the one owl that is the on the right is partially covering the star? There is a lot of scary imagery in that logo that is for sure.

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 05:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by baxt444

Wow, that list goes on forever. Lots of small quakes...mostly in California.

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 05:57 PM
link   
Wow, I guess I'm the only one who works for a living. This thread has doubled in length since I left this morning and not a damn thing has been posted about what is happening in denver in the last 2 pages. Good job all of you, derailment accomplished. I was expecting to see either "this is happening in aurora", or "nothing is happening here". Instead this is what we get. Bravo

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 05:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by baxt444

Wow, that list goes on forever. Lots of small quakes...mostly in California.

~But LOTS of them...an insane amount of them. Interesting.......

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 06:00 PM
link   
Did anything happen yet? It's happening today, right?

The thread is moving along too fast for me to follow...

Maybe the NASA satelite will hit denver? But then again... why would the president go there then?
edit on 23-9-2011 by v1rtu0s0 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 49  50  51    53  54  55 >>

join