It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Something MAJOR going down in Denver!!

page: 25
<< 22  23  24    26  27  28 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 10:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Mouline

Oh definitely. And that is why I love coming to ATS, for entertainment like this.

Anyone who claims it is anything other than entertainment needs a serious reality check.

It's all speculation right up untill the speculated hour of something "happening". and as always of course nothing happens. And that is fine by me because I got a kick out of it and it jogged my creative mind.

I just hope those that DO take it totally serious will one day realise that the major events happen unexpectedly.

And that is where... maybe... you might find a pattern. Therefore you will never know and always be speculating

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 10:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by my3911
I've been alive for almost 40 years and I'm prior military. I've never seen this many "coincidental" events occurring all at once. The global markets are falling, Niburu/Elenin will be here in the next few days, large scale, unprecedented military "terrorism" drills are occurring in various locations, UARS is out of control and scheduled to hit somewhere on the same day this "drill" occurs, Obama states there will be "seismic change", the UN is becoming more present than ever before.... it goes on and on. People, this is for real... this is not a DRILL!

Totally agree. Now whether an actual historical event happens or not, in the last week of September or the first of October, I do believe this is the start of final stages of the "End Times", known as the Great Tribulation. "They" now what's coming and they think they can stop it and save themselves. That's how smug and arrogant they are. Well, they've got "another thing" coming...and it's long overdue.

I posted this before, but here it is again.....spooky
www.sonoma.edu...

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 10:30 AM
link   
Just wanna throw this page out there; elenin.fr... enjoy

On the 26th it makes the so called perfect line with mercery; othervise nothing at all.
edit on 22-9-2011 by Mouline because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 10:34 AM
link   
Its not only Denver that has begun doing mass casualty trainings. They have been doing exercises like this since July, not of this magnitude though.
Oklahoma, Nebraska, Las Vegas, and Texas, these just a few states that did training in July.
A simple google search reveals a lot more mass casualty exercises. It certainly makes you wonder, why we are getting so prepared and what for?Most of the articles I have read about this usually mention terrorism, but I'm not quite sure if I believe that.

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 10:41 AM
link   
I work about 3 blocks from from Denver Union Station, so I'll try to get some good pics and videos! (And, for those of you familiar with 16th street, I'll try to get some from the Tilted Kilt too!! ha ha!!) I'll post them later, if there IS a later! (tongue in cheek!)
edit on 9/22/2011 by nostrashawnus because: Spelling errors......

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 10:41 AM
link   
Not to cause any undue hysteria but the eagle's talons accentuate "R A D" in "C O L O R A D O"...as in radiation?

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 10:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gazrok
Why is there any reason to suspect that this isn't exactly what it's stated to be?

In fact, I'm GLAD that municipalities would occasionally do such an exercise, and have their crap together BEFORE any kind of emergency.

Because most people on ATS are not living a reality-based existence? They think that all the stuff they see on TV is real?

Just a guess...

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 10:44 AM
link   
Something not mentioned was that the Denver airport is the one with the underground base for the elites and the fact that many times in the past when they did these exercises, at the same time the event actually happened and "conveniently" caught them off guard.

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 10:45 AM
link   
I have a feeling this whole massive drill *coincidence* is confusing lots of peeps. I see lots of threads about people wondering why would the POTUS go to Denver is this is where the *mock* event is being staged for the *drill*

For starters NORAD is there, and the bunker....

After sleeping on this I have a theory that I feel explains most if not all of our coincidences.

Like I said in an earlier post, there are a lot of tweens happening at once. They don't all need to happen on a single day to be connected.

We are in the middle of a few things: we are in the *eye* of the measure of day to night. We are going to be coming out of a tween of Regulus and the Earth (the moon has been between them) Happening about the time of the MOON itself being in between, which due to the Super Moon affect will cause lots of electromagnetic fluctuation, hence the reason it is also known as an earthquake moon. I'm wondering if this satellite was already *dead* or if maybe things in space happening currently have cause it to fall....

I have not looked into Elenin much but I will be after work today.... I would suggest NASA and NORAD and FEMA all have their own perspective specific concerns. As to the Denver Airport and the bunker etc etc, think about it people, this area was selected a LONG time ago for this stuff, I am sure there are many reasons, some are logistical I'm sure, how many are occult in nature, not so much ----but I see the signs in the airport and in the numerology around this week as perhaps being HIGH

The UN is doing some big stuff at the moment as well that will affect the hot bed of the MIDDLE East at the same time....

The heart of Leo/Regulus (heart is in the CENTER of the body) is one of the 4 Watchers of ancient astronomy as well as being an interesting astrology tidbit.

I am beginning to wonder if OMG is about *seismic* change- real possibilities, as the POTUS has stated we can expect. If there is some severe quake or other natural disasters, at a time when the tension between Israel and Palestine... ON a Jewish Festival time Rosh Hashanah (Sunset of September 28 through nightfall of September 30) Either way the decision goes the fallout is going to be intense.

Rosh Hashanah

The anniversary of the creation of Adam and Eve, a Day of Judgment and Coronation, the sounding of the shofar

Now you do not need to believe in the occult, or in God or religion, however if you do believe NWO OR Tribulation are REAL..... It might be a good time to remind yourself that what WE/YOU believe doesn't matter nearly as much as what TPTB believe.

Here is a snip I found at the link below: There are 5 SuperMoons during 2011 with one more Extreme to occur:

February 12 2011 Spanning up to the 21st
March 19 2011
April 18 2011
September 27 2011 = 13
November 25 2011

adventofdeception.com...

I find the 13 pretty interesting.

The gravitational pulls and pressures are going to be bearing on the planet from multiple directions and angles.

We don't need to have DEVASTATION on all fronts, but if we have some devastation on many fronts, OMG could certainly be the common cry. Kind of an eerie coloration to the *sounding of the shofar*

Yom Kippur October 7-8, 2011

On Yom Kippur of the jubilee year the ceremony was performed with the shofar as on New Year's Day. Rosh Hoshana is the Jewish New Year. A ceremonial horn, called a “shofar” is blown, reminding Jews that God is king. A feast with symbolic food is eaten on Rosh Hashana, and the next ten days are spent in repentance. Rosh Hashana ends on Yom Kippur. Yom Kippur is a day of judgment, during which prayers are made asking for forgiveness.

Moon Phases, October 2011
First Quarter – October 4
Full Moon – October 12
Last Quarter – October 20
New Moon – October 26

Don't let these dates throw you off! The full moon Oct 12 will be celebrated by those who do the night of Oct 11, then after midnight around 2am the moon will be 100% full, and Oct 13 is a very significant day to anyone that knows anything about the Templars.

Followed by another Super Moon the next month, November 25th which is also, interestingly an eclipse. Another tween.

The economy is tanking, the middle east is escalating, if there are random events, be they man made or naturally occurring- all these things happening at once could possibly compound one another.

If there should be a pole shift or whatever else is possible-- say segments of time when magnetic forces drop incredibly more than usual... well damn, the possibilities are countless.

I do not want to be a fear monger but I am thinking now is a good time to have some extra supplies around, and a gas tank 3/4 full versus 3/4 empty.

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 10:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mouline
Just wanna throw this page out there; elenin.fr... enjoy

On the 26th it makes the so called perfect line with mercery; othervise nothing at all.
edit on 22-9-2011 by Mouline because: (no reason given)

You know, that's what's really strange. After all these months of talk about Elenin's alignments causing the big earthquakes, and with one of the predictions for another possibly being September 26th....here we are with another "coincidence", with the president just happening to be in Denver where the "New World Airport" is located, which is decorated with all kinds of creepy apocalyptic art.

electroniccigarettes4life.com...

"These predictions where based on the alignment of Elenin/Earth/Sun. This same alignment also occurred on the date of Chile 8.8 and the Christ Church 7.1 earthquakes. Only three alignments have occurred and each time a major earthquake. Once or twice may be a coincidence, three times a pattern. On September 26th 2011 Elenin(45 million miles away) will pass between the Earth and the Sun possibly eclipsing the Sun and its tail will be(20-100 million miles long) pointed directly at the Earth from the solar wind. This Earth/Elenin/Sun alignment may cause major solar flares and Earth changes to take place."
edit on 22-9-2011 by shasta9600 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 10:47 AM
link   

edit on 22-9-2011 by wezy2005 because: Nevermind just being silly

link   
I think one of three things.
1, very radioactive cargo. Big!
2,very high Tec.that they can not let any one see.
and live.
3, alien ship! they need to hide it.
or its to scear us!
and it must land in USA?

link   
reply to post by Skewed

I think loud noises are on their list of things to respond to now a days. I recently had three sheriffs at my door, of course I opened the door and went out closing the door behind me.. They said, we got a report of a loud noise at this address. May we come in? Then they asked me a bunch of usual questions, are you alone, do you live here, blah blah. I did not let them in. I told them I have been here alone most of the day and have heard nothing.
Anyway, they left and it really made me wonder, "loud noise".
So, I think it is a watch word of some kind that they must respond to. In this supposed exercise,, they include loud noises as a clue to me that it is one of their respond words.
Peace

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 10:48 AM
link   
FYI, the NASA satellite is not hitting the US. NASA update. So I think we can untie the Denver bunker/military training scenario from the killer satellite scenario.

Link: www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 22-9-2011 by Jason88 because: (no reason given)

edit on 22-9-2011 by Jason88 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 10:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by Phage
OMG!
Fort Campbell too!
www.therepublic.com...

And Franklin County!
www.franklincountyema.org...

Emergency exercise. Of course there's no way it could be an...exercise.

As usual, a sarcastic, useless, condescending post.

It was sure interesting how the US govt "happened" to be doing an "exercise" on 9/11 that happened to involve planes crashing into buildings. Why on earth would anyone question the govt anyways? Silly conspiracy theorists...

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 10:49 AM
link   
What outcome do you think this satellite will have on my multiverse.Does it indicate a visit by a supreme loving spirit?
edit on 22-9-2011 by Evrthedrk because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 10:51 AM
link   
Has anyone pointed out yet that Douglas County (where the majority of the exercises are taking place and the ONLY area reporting the drill) is one of the top 5 wealthiest counties in the nation?? (could be top 10)
NWO ties? Illuminati ties? The houses deep into Douglas County are like nothing I've ever seen. Big, big and bigger!! With a lot of land.
I just wanted to mention that if it hasn't been brought up yet.

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 10:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by WhiteDevil013

Originally posted by Phage
OMG!
Fort Campbell too!
www.therepublic.com...

And Franklin County!
www.franklincountyema.org...

Emergency exercise. Of course there's no way it could be an...exercise.

As usual, a sarcastic, useless, condescending post.

It was sure interesting how the US govt "happened" to be doing an "exercise" on 9/11 that happened to involve planes crashing into buildings. Why on earth would anyone question the govt anyways? Silly conspiracy theorists...

You do know that's the great and powerful Phage you are standing up to? He's like the Wizard of Oz 'round here! haha
edit on 22/9/11 by Bridge_Boy because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 10:55 AM
link   
reply to post by PassedKarma

I think the angels are gathering in Denver for a major conference to uplift the masses so to speak.
Maybe its a turnkey event.Wow.

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 10:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by Evrthedrk
What outcome do you think this satellite will have on my multiverse.Does it indicate a visit by a supreme loving spirit?

No. Quite the opposite. Look at my post on page 24.

new topics

top topics

<< 22  23  24    26  27  28 >>

join