It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Something MAJOR going down in Denver!!

page: 23
<< 20  21  22    24  25  26 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 08:38 AM
link   
Just read an article about a NASA satellite.

A de-commissioned NASA satellite is on its way back to Earth after decades of service. However scientists will only have an idea of its potential drop zone just a couple of hours before impact. NASA's upper atmosphere research satellite, or UARS, weighs almost 6,000 kilograms and has been monitoring the makeup of our atmosphere for nearly two decades and the best estimates suggest that on Friday it is set to return home with a bump.

I don't know if may have any relevance but thought it could be contributed.

NASA Satellite is on its way back to Earth.

link   
Maybe Obama is a member of ATS and he has been spooked by all the threads on ELENIN and has chosen to do this just in case?

Will his wife and children be with him as well? Where will Biden be?

link   
reply to post by openyourmind1262

There does seem to be a lot of chaos in regards to the fears we are aware of that may be plausible. It may be nothing to it but plain ole paranoia though...how are we to know for sure? We just can't....not until that day comes and we put the fears to rest or realize we were fooled into not taking precautions. One things is for sure though...we have been told to have a kit filled with survival stuff and to be prepared for an emergency.

Are we hearing a lot of that since 9/11? Not really, I don't think. I have noticed a rise in tensions of disaster preparedness since the Japan Quake.

Who knows....I sure don't but I will not let them ruin my plans this weekend and run me around emotionally as if I am some dog with my tail between my legs all scared.

No matter what...if it is your time or mine to leave this experience...then so be it.

If there was a real scare...I think we would never know. Maybe we know...maybe Elenin is a real threat....and if so...I want evidence as such. I have not seen any credible evidence it is indeed a threat.

As far as the satellite.... it will break up big time and will not be killing anyone. That is no concern of mine at all!!

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 08:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Plotus

Hello,

Yesterday morning is when I was there, The odd part is that I was up there 9-10 and there was not this much security, However I have herd a rumor that the new NASA spacecraft is being developed and partially build there so it might be because of that. Who knows lol

Foxpro

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 08:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Essan

Excellent find, lots of info to clear this whole thing up if anyone is interested...

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 08:42 AM
link   
"Green light" suspected for op. If so four days to abort. Caution boys and girls.

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 08:47 AM
link   
Ahhhhhrrrgggg, page 23, it's happening again.......

Sorry, couldn't resist.....

Seriously, check out that "Omega" link provided on page 22, tons of useful info, for fact research on this...

On aside note....DOW is down 335 points as of right now....yipes!!!!
edit on 22-9-2011 by freetree64 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 08:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by DJM8507
Maybe Obama is a member of ATS and he has been spooked by all the threads on ELENIN and has chosen to do this just in case?

Will his wife and children be with him as well? Where will Biden be?

I started this out as a joke, wondering what Obama's user ID is, and what his avatar looks like, then I went to WhiteHouse.gov to check Bidens schedule next week.

Guess what.

He doesn't have one.

(cue dramatic music)

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 08:52 AM
link   
I'd been keeping an eye on this topic for a couple weeks now but hadn't really acted on it. Right now the evidence is mostly coincidental. Basically to me its similar to a Tornado Watch: a lot of the things needed for a tornado to form is present in the area, but there is no guarantee it will form. About all we can justify for real is that we need to keep a close eye on things, make a check on emergency supplies, and stay calm.

My guess is nothing will happen. The general feeling of fear and state of disheartenment (caused by the economy) are having people see things that aren't really there. That being said, in this instance there are too many coincidences to not at least go: "Well...isn't that interesting?"

I've participated in a small scale version of one of those DHS drills at the state regional level as a mock victim. What I saw was that they were just doing their job and being ready. That drill had been on the books months in advance. Anyone know when this one had appeared in the planning stages? I'm just curious because that could give some insight as to whether this is something that's perfectly normal, or possibly an umbrella for other movements.

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 08:56 AM
link   
This is from a previous poster:

"My buddy seems to think the reason for the Round House status may just be because of the Palestinian statehood vote."

Another couple things, is the recent 9/11 step-up in security for the aniversary, and the other thing I can think of... is the Fed planning some new scheme. Also the latest news of impending crash of the space debris this week. So what are any of you planning on doing? How many of you will be in Bomb shelters for the weekend.... or for extended periods? I'm gonna do some small display for our County Fair and be there with an apiary display and answering questions. The beauty part........... there's a foxy Lady I'v had my eye on for a couple years, (who seems to be warming up to me) that will be there, and as she likes photography, maybe we'll make a Photo adventure date and go cruising on my Harley looking for subject matter. Now it only remains to figure out a good place to put her and my equiptment... ie. cameras and tripods......... Anyway if the world goes up in flames, you athiests can test your theories''...
lol........ Don't let all this worry you all too much, I predict next month there will be another 'Fabulous' (EVENT) that you can all wrap yourselves around.........peace.

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 09:03 AM
link   

Over eighty agencies are involved in the all-day exercise, which will take place in ten locations around the metro area, including Sports Authority Field at Mile High, Denver Health Medical Center, Park Meadows Mall... and Denver International Airport!

80 agencies???

Denver international Airport????

wow.

The NWO airport, and 80 agencies. I didnt know USA had 80 agencies

does someone have a list of the names of the 80 agencies? Would be much appreciated!
edit on 22-9-2011 by conar because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 09:05 AM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

"Dun, dun, dun" that is a wee bit of odd to add to the oddity stew isn't it?
Isn't helping the paranoia factor either.

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 09:11 AM
link   
I have been reading through all 23 pages now, and there is a lot of interesting coincidences. What I don't get is the obsession with what Obama is doing. Would 'they' really care whether he died? If Rumsfeld or Rockefeller is kicking back, so would I. I can't imagine they would strive to keep the president alive in a situation like this, heck, him dieing would only tenfold the emotional reactions of fear they are so good at manipulating.

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 09:13 AM
link   
reply to post by budhama

Me too I'm right behind the wildlife experience!!! Cool, the internet is cool!

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 09:14 AM
link   
hmm, i dunno about all of this...

i feel like something won't happen again.

coincidence?

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 09:14 AM
link   
It would be intetesting to watch a live webcam of the city and see all the stuff going on. Would be better with sound though... I'm gonna check my Android IP Webcam App and see if it has any cams for Denver...

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 09:15 AM
link   
reply to post by OleMB

wow, you think they would kill their own puppet?

Then again,Obama seems tired, maybe he wants to join Bin laden on his tropical island

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 09:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Htrowklis82

I do agree on many things happinig globally are strange. I also believe that by the end of next year we will have a massive awakinig as to where our humanitary history roots itself.

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 09:21 AM
link   
FYI - The media, for the most part TV news, need visuals for stories. If this news is not being covered it's because the news editor told the crews to wait it out until they have something to film or photograph.

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 09:23 AM
link   
on 11-9-2011 fema tests the national emergency response..
my response is -very uneasy..
the CIA moved there ..
queen of england is buying up property there
the pentagon owns 468,000 acres in colorado.
colorado springs is where tesla did his experiments...

edit on 22-9-2011 by p51mustang because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 20  21  22    24  25  26 >>

join