It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Something MAJOR going down in Denver!!

page: 22
<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 07:25 AM
link   
Well I read a couple of days ago Obama is supposed to be in an underground bunker in Denver on September 27th for whatever reason. I guess if you wanted a large military presence for his protection you could host a fake terrorism practice drill. It all seems interesting.

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 07:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by my3911
I've been alive for almost 40 years and I'm prior military. I've never seen this many "coincidental" events occurring all at once. The global markets are falling, Niburu/Elenin will be here in the next few days, large scale, unprecedented military "terrorism" drills are occurring in various locations, UARS is out of control and scheduled to hit somewhere on the same day this "drill" occurs, Obama states there will be "seismic change", the UN is becoming more present than ever before.... it goes on and on. People, this is for real... this is not a DRILL!

Nibiru and ELEnin aren't the same thing, and there has been ZERO facts to substantiate that ridiculousness. As far as things happening all at once.. yes there are a lot of things happening at once but has no connection.

Being prior military, you should know that our countrys self defense has been priority since 1779.. please stop fear mongering.

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 07:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by dannotz
I'm still waiting for an answer to my question.

It was:

IF something "Major" is going down in Denver on said date, why would The President be right in the middle of it?

Now i'm sorry, i don't want to ruin everyone's fun, but really, does that seem logical to you?

Give me some logic.

Yes it seems logical...let me explain.

The President needs to be in a bunker. Under Denver Airport is said bunker. He cannot be seen going into the bunker with other elites without causing panic, so there is a staged event that will be city wide, during which, Obama will go into the bunker with the elites. No one will ask questions because it is "part of the event". He will remain there until whatever danger has passed!

I can just imagine Obama turning up there with the elites, without a staged drill, the locals seeing it, panicing and heading to the bunker also....

Obama and his crew would LOVE that!!!

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 07:35 AM
link   
reply to post by jrmcleod

Well NORAD is located in Colorado.. so he's probably visiting while participating in a drill

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 07:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by DamaSan
And again: Operation MOUNTAIN GUARDIAN... Are they guarding the mountain, or is the mountain guarding them?...

Would a mountain be a succesful shield during a nuclear/atomic/whatever explosion?

And can someone please help me find out more about what's going on at the stadium?

Originally posted by Htrowklis82
reply to post by ThinkingCap

There are multiple locations listed on this PDF, including DIA, sports authority field (bronco's stadium) hospitals and light rail stations.

"The sports facilities are the detention/relocation camps..."
www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 22-9-2011 by 1825114 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 07:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by DamaSan
Quick tin-foil thought:

You guys know how TPTB like to put symbols and hints in their logos, patches, etc... Take a close look at this one:

[snip]

Hi DamaSan,

just quoting part of your post so the image will show.

You know, when I saw that logo I thought: "OMG, that looks like a nuclear blast on the other side of the mountains!"
I mean, if it were the sun, why isn't it just perfectly hemispherical? Why have those "shaky" bits around it?

Okay, I know my observation is over the top and doubtless means nothing.
But it was just my initial reaction.

You know how "9/11" gave a whole new level of underlying meaning to the well-known "911" emergency phone number? I was thinking that if my crazy (initial) notion had any basis then Operation Mountain Guardian would probably just become known as "OMG" and give a whole new level of meaning to that commonly-used term as well...

Mike

edit on 22/9/11 by JustMike because: I fixed a typo.

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 07:39 AM
link   
reply to post by 1825114

Funny how you and I both posted on exactly the same line of thinking at exactly the same time. Makes you wonder, doesn't it?

Just saying...

Mike

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 07:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by 31Bravo
reply to post by jrmcleod

Well NORAD is located in Colorado.. so he's probably visiting while participating in a drill

I ain't denying the possibility that this whole event is actually JUST an event, and deep down i hope it is because I'm not ready to leave my little boy or partner just yet...but should this turn out to be the real deal, its pretty #*y that the elite feel it necessary to save their own ass*s whilst denying every other human the right to survival...

I just hope that if this is the real deal that the bunker comes tumbling down when they are all in it...
edit on 22/9/11 by jrmcleod because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 08:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by my3911
I've been alive for almost 40 years and I'm prior military. I've never seen this many "coincidental" events occurring all at once. The global markets are falling, Niburu/Elenin will be here in the next few days, large scale, unprecedented military "terrorism" drills are occurring in various locations, UARS is out of control and scheduled to hit somewhere on the same day this "drill" occurs, Obama states there will be "seismic change", the UN is becoming more present than ever before.... it goes on and on. People, this is for real... this is not a DRILL!

I would add to your list a deep gut level feeling of 'wrong' (for lack of a better word) that I believe many of us out here have been feeling for quite sometime. I don't know about others, but the bad feeling I've had goes back a couple years and is what really brought me to learning more about theories dealing with our future, not the other way around. It's certainly not gotten better recently.

At least the time frame these coincidences are all piling up for will have come and gone by the end of the month. For better or worse, we have little time to wait and see what is true and what isn't.

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 08:09 AM
link   
Lot's of major highway construction closures this weekend, and the coming week, all over Colorado, and in the Metro area....

I can confirm the military movement of vehicles on the highways over the last week or so has stepped up considerably, compared to the last few years, as I'm out there around 65 hrs a week, all over the state....

Prior miltary here as well, and know the difference between "normal" ops, and "unusual" ops.....

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 08:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Wrabbit2000

I would be interested in knowing when Obama said there will be "seismic change".

Also, I hear he is going to Denver for moolah ...ya know....his reelection depends on it. I have no idea about the drill and why and when and Elenin and all that. I do know we are much more aware of everything than we used to be because of the internet. There is a lot of fear going around and that may be why a lot of us feel as if something is indeed "wrong".

I await the weekend and am hopeful that whatever comes of it will be good.

Lets say the President IS going to hide in a bunker because of "something".

What can we do about it?

Why care?

We are all destined to perish our bodies so if it takes place this weekend....we will not know until the event happens that we are going bye bye. Why worry about tomorrow? It may never come anyway.

Love ya'll!!!! xoxoxo

Jenn

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 08:18 AM
link   
Operation--- O.M.G..... cause people will be saying that because they are so clueless of whats to come.
H Y O
D

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 08:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by foxpro12
Hello!

Just to add my 2 cents in here as well, I live here in Denver and I also work on foreclosed homes I had to do some work on a house up next to the Lockheed Martin plant and I did notice more then normal security near the plant. I'm talking beefed up armed security not something that I normally see in that area. I don't know if that means anything but I might as well toss it in here as well.

Foxpro
So how close was it to 9/11? Everywhere seemed to be beefing up security for the aniversary... just sain

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 08:23 AM
link   
No, somethings definitely going down LOOK !!!

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 08:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by Guarnere09
Operation--- O.M.G..... cause people will be saying that because they are so clueless of whats to come.
H Y O
D

Ha! Ya think?

Hmmmmm....well what do you think is to come that will be making people say OMG?

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 08:24 AM
link   
YOu know sitting last night and reading all this about Denver. Two things really hit hard. One the fact the internet has been about to explode for months due to the buzz about comet Elenin. And the fact Potus is scheduled for Denver the dates his is.

Now the internet buzz about the comet was that on or about these dates it's supposed to cause some serious shat. And out of left field NASA tells us that a satellite is going to fall out of the sky. NASA also states it will break into 26 pieces. And they can't tell as of yet where it will hit. And they can't say where until two hours before. Does anybody beleive that?

And just so happens Potus is in Denver ( The Mile High City) and it just so happens to be an underground bunker there that's massive....( as rumor has it). I am the only one scratching my head this morning and seeing that it looks as though we are getting shat upon.

Is it going to be satellite debris, or comet debris? Is it going to be a false flag event, in conjunction with the vote on Palestinian statehood? The dates, the events, the actions of Gov & Military, the fact we notified Russia that we were conducting a Defcon 1 Cocked Pistol Exercise. That does not really sound like a readiness training exercise in the event of terror attack or natural disaster. Does it? Does anybody remember a few months back a video that made the rounds on Youtube about the train headed toward Colorado that contained nothing but military equipment?

It would not surprise me at all if something really shatty happens in the next few days and weeks. And when it does you can bet your ass they will not tell the truth. 911 taught us that.
edit on 22-9-2011 by openyourmind1262 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 08:26 AM
link   
I guess it's too late to volunteer to be one of those involved in OMG (and presumably survive in the bunker with Obama)?

www.omegaresponders.org...,R

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 08:29 AM
link   
reply to post by MamaJ

Obama, comes to Denver, and makes the announcement, that he will not run for re-election, but will instead be running for Mayor of Boulder......

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 08:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by Phage
OMG!

Emergency exercise. Of course there's no way it could be an...exercise.

Well, they had an exercise on 9/11 ... a drill, with terrorist flights all over the US of A. That's why they "allegedly" couldn't scramble any counter measures.

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 08:37 AM
link   
Coincidences are supposed to be rare.

This cluster**** of coincidences is starting to wear on my nerves.

new topics

top topics

<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

join