It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Something MAJOR going down in Denver!!

page: 21
<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 06:37 AM
link   
It sounds like they are getting ready for the a$$ kicking the Broncos are going to give the Titans this Sunday. Nothing to be concerned about.

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 06:39 AM
link   
I wonder if all the other politicians are out of town too (live/work in DC). Maybe clearing out for the big wave...

link   

Originally posted by DamaSan
Ok, this post got a lot of stars back on page 6, but not a single response! Are you guys seeing what I'm seeing or what? No one has anything to add on this? I think the symbolism here is almost blatant.

And again: Operation MOUNTAIN GUARDIAN... Are they guarding the mountain, or is the mountain guarding them?

Last time I will bring this up.... hope you guys have some thoughts on this.

Originally posted by DamaSan
Quick tin-foil thought:

You guys know how TPTB like to put symbols and hints in their logos, patches, etc... Take a close look at this one:

Mountains in the distance, Denver skyline in front, and the perspective seems to be from a little ways away... like DIA maybe? It's a good 10 miles East of Denver. If looking from DIA, Denver would look pretty similar to the logo.

Notice the buildings are all black? The mountains are blue? The sun is low in the sky behind the mountains in the West? Could this be symbolism that Denver is "Westing"? (aka dying?) Yet the sky is mid-day blue... Definitely an odd color scheme, if you ask me... why not highlight the city in proud, blazing colors?

I also like how the name of the operation is clearly printed below ground level... with the letters tightly packed in. Symbolic of the DIA Bunker?

Or it could be purely coincidental... Maybe the designer just liked the thought of dark Denver at night for some reason.

Ok, taking off my tin foil hat now.

edit on 21-9-2011 by DamaSan because: (no reason given)

Good find and research.. but you're falling on deaf ears.. almost all of the S&Fers wont listen to truth. They are so into fantasy, reality isn't enough to snap them out of there WW3/Downing/Planet X mode. I hear ya though and S for you!

link   
reply to post by OptimusSubprime

Hey, watch it! I'm from Nashville!

But you're probably right....

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 06:40 AM
link   
reply to post by DamaSan

And the military presence is for their safety and such?

That makes a lot more sense.

Thank you

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 06:42 AM
link   
Warning: There is a possibility this thread could deteriorate into a Gong Show.

reply to post by dannotz

Hey, you're really cute Don. Let's see your eyes!

p.s. We're all going to die... one day.

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 06:43 AM
link   
reply to post by dannotz

That, or as a guise to conceal the true nature of "Quick! Get in da bunkah!"

The powers that be are really good at obfuscation... showing you the right hand while hiding the left.
edit on 22-9-2011 by DamaSan because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 06:48 AM
link   
reply to post by 31Bravo

Thanks for the acknowledgement. I think the symbolism in this logo, whatever it really means, is important. I'd like to see a discussion about it... maybe I should start a thread?

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 06:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Phage
[more

On September 11, 2001, were there not military exercises planned? As I recall, those exercises were cancelled after the attacks began.

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 06:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by aero56
reply to post by Phage
[more

On September 11, 2001, were there not military exercises planned? As I recall, those exercises were cancelled after the attacks began.

"Move along, nothing to see here; it's all just practice & protocol, PROMISE."

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 06:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by Frater210
Ah, God, I am always a day late and a dollar short around here. I just did not see any reason to pay attention to Elenin; except for the Blue Star Kachina thing, that got my attention for about fifteen minutes.

So then I saw this thread and a tiny little alarm like noise went off in my brain and so I Googled Elenin and Sept.23.

And that makes this a pretty cool thread. It is strange when dates and people and comets converge like this. I do get the impression, however, that Elenin's position on the 23rd is questionable.

I don't suppose that anyone could straighten me out on this so I can decide whether or not to indulge in a little (more) paranoia?

Erm don't you think that if all those doom and gloom merchants start getting agitated about this weekend and Elenin and all the posting, re-posting etc etc that the noise on the internet will be on the loud side. This means a google search simply reflects the amount of conspiracy chatter out there.

It is usually called a "Self fulfilling prophecy"

Folks like myself and Phage will have a nice weekend and come back on the 28th grinning like cheshire cats as we see the next barrage of panic as the next date approaches (I'm sure there is one in October?)

I've been here for several years and have lived through the end of the world on a number of occasions. I'm getting quite good at it. I get a bottle of red wine, put my feet up and watch a good movie or Manchester United thrashing somebody.

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 07:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by Screwed
Well, once again I had to look no further thatn the first page or two to find the resident ATS debunker assuring all of us that he holds the keys to reality and everything is fine.

Thankfully it looks like the "Phagetards" numbers are dwindling and there are more and more people who choose to get their perception of reality from MORE THAN ONE SOURCE!!!!!!!

I don't like the fact that I have to travel to Seattle this weekend.
It is making me nervous.Whether or not anything comes of this,
The "S" is going to hit the "F" really soon, you can count on that........unless Phage says otherwise of course.

edit on 22-9-2011 by Screwed because: (no reason given)

A little harsh...no?
Call the man whatever you want.......mock him even!.......but the fact of the matter is, he is usually right, and talks a lot of sense most of the time.

As to the 26th/27th September, I'm with Phage and the "Phagetards", I think this whole event will be exactly what it says on the tin.......an exercise!

It would be nice if you and a few others came back here and apologised in a week or so if he's proved right..........but I wont hold my breath.

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 07:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Htrowklis82

Whenever there has been a major exercise, it has turned into an actual event...

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 07:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by Htrowklis82
reply to post by Phage

Phage...respectfully
I do not know you but have begun to find it odd that you pop up in every post within minutes to try and debunk whatever it is that is being discussed. While I find your knowledge impressive and often times you are correct....I also find it a bit disturbing. Are you some disinfo agent? IDK just how I imagine you I guess.
Those counties appear to have run emergency services drills but none of them had military presence as this one will.
I find the timing odd and the fact that the military will be involved. This does not appear to be your run of the mill emergency services drill. We will see, but it is important to keep aware just in either case.
I hope it is just a...drill.

edit on 21-9-2011 by Htrowklis82 because: spelling

Maybe it's not Phage that is a dinfo agent but merely somebody who looks at the evidence and comes to a conclusion that there is nothing untoward going on.

I have seen not one shred of evidence that this drill is anything but a drill. They have them all the time but OMG they happen to have one at exactly the same time as a key conspiracy prediction date. Given the number of such dates if the authorities tried to find a window at least a month away from these dates they would never have a drill!!!!!!!

Please note maybe you should have a re-think about why Phage is correct so often and it disturbs you? I'll give you a hint : Cognitive dissonance ......

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 07:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Htrowklis82

I suspect that it is a small scale test to see how their "fake" alien invasion will look.
Perhaps some fine tuning?

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 07:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by Fractured.Facade

Originally posted by outandopen
Always good to be prepared. Always good to confuse people so when it really happens they won't know if it's fake or real.

Panic can potentially cause more death and injuries than an attack, so you aren't far from the truth there.

CNN last week said .. POSSIBLE MASS RIOT IN US CITIES
and now this ..

there is to many coincidence not to be one

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 07:10 AM
link   
I've been alive for almost 40 years and I'm prior military. I've never seen this many "coincidental" events occurring all at once. The global markets are falling, Niburu/Elenin will be here in the next few days, large scale, unprecedented military "terrorism" drills are occurring in various locations, UARS is out of control and scheduled to hit somewhere on the same day this "drill" occurs, Obama states there will be "seismic change", the UN is becoming more present than ever before.... it goes on and on. People, this is for real... this is not a DRILL!

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 07:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

CNN last week said .. POSSIBLE MASS RIOT IN US CITIES

They really said that? In what context? I'd love to see a source link for that...

edit on 22-9-2011 by DamaSan because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 07:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by my3911
I've been alive for almost 40 years and I'm prior military. I've never seen this many "coincidental" events occurring all at once. The global markets are falling, Niburu/Elenin will be here in the next few days, large scale, unprecedented military "terrorism" drills are occurring in various locations, UARS is out of control and scheduled to hit somewhere on the same day this "drill" occurs, Obama states there will be "seismic change", the UN is becoming more present than ever before.... it goes on and on. People, this is for real... this is not a DRILL!

This is exactly what I'm thinking too

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 07:25 AM
link   
im sure if it got anything to do with comet elinin as it was discovered back in dec 2010 where as the operation that is starting on the 23rd of this month was planned out in january 2010 so there is a big gap there really.Im not sure though as to why they have to have the operation in denver whats all that about???

new topics

top topics

<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join