It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Something MAJOR going down in Denver!!

page: 27
<< 24  25  26    28  29  30 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 11:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by princeofpeace
There are some WILD imaginations on this board LOL. THIS is why the world is in the shape its in. Too many folks applying what they see in movies and video games to real life. There are threads like this all the time and nothing ever happens!!! When will folks learn?

NO...The world is in the shape its in, because people didn't suspect, and bought all the BS that was handed to them by those who wished to manipulate and control.

And those who didn't buy it, had the information and tried to expose it.. ..often got silenced in whatever way it took.

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 11:51 AM
link   
Weren't there a bunch of posts on ATS about how Elenin was no more, that it broke apart? Confirm anyone?

And also, not to be a dick but the world is a lot larger than Denver and Obama, one drill in one state doesnt not equal end of the world. If something major was going on, Id think it would be coordinated a lot deeper than this. Obama is a puppet, where are all the REAL world movers and shakers going to be that day?

Lose the fear people, this is all just illusion. The world is as scary as you want it to be.

PEACE!

link   

Originally posted by Sarahko
Just playing the devil`s advocate here...

Now, if Obama and his team are supposedly approaching Denver to hide in their bunkers....what about all the other heads of states across the world?

If something atrocious is really looming next week, wouldn`t they go and find hiding places too?
What are their itineraries?

The underground bases are connected by tunnels. They have a train that works on magnetic levetation and can go extremely fast. I think they said it can get across the U.S. in less than an hour. They have even made tunnels under the ocean floor. There is a book written about this called underground and underwater bases. There is a video on youtube showing the train and their tunneling machine from pictures that were taken. Go to youtube and type in Deep Underground Military Bases. I think the reason he is going to denver now is to get to high ground because the U.S. is going to get flooded. See my post on page 24 of this thread.

link   
A lot of the explanations on this thread come from stuff sourced by SORCHA FAAL. Enough said.

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 11:52 AM
link   
Okay bro. I'll be back here in a week and post why you and everyone else on this thread who is buying into the sorcha faal mess was WRONG!

Originally posted by kwell

Now, if Obama and his team are supposedly approaching Denver to hide in their bunkers....what about all the other heads of states across the world?

If something atrocious is really looming next week, wouldn`t they go and find hiding places too?

The underground bases are connected by tunnels. They have a train that works on magnetic levetation and can go extremely fast. I think they said it can get across the U.S. in less than an hour. They have even made tunnels under the ocean floor. There is a book written about this called underground and underwater bases. There is a video on youtube showing the train and their tunneling machine from pictures that were taken. Go to youtube and type in Deep Underground Military Bases. I think the reason he is going to denver now is to get to high ground because the U.S. is going to get flooded. See my post on page 24 of this thread.

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 11:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by Argyll

Originally posted by Screwed
Well, once again I had to look no further thatn the first page or two to find the resident ATS debunker assuring all of us that he holds the keys to reality and everything is fine.

Thankfully it looks like the "Phagetards" numbers are dwindling and there are more and more people who choose to get their perception of reality from MORE THAN ONE SOURCE!!!!!!!

I don't like the fact that I have to travel to Seattle this weekend.
It is making me nervous.Whether or not anything comes of this,
The "S" is going to hit the "F" really soon, you can count on that........unless Phage says otherwise of course.

edit on 22-9-2011 by Screwed because: (no reason given)

A little harsh...no?
Call the man whatever you want.......mock him even!.......but the fact of the matter is, he is usually right, and talks a lot of sense most of the time.

As to the 26th/27th September, I'm with Phage and the "Phagetards", I think this whole event will be exactly what it says on the tin.......an exercise!

It would be nice if you and a few others came back here and apologised in a week or so if he's proved right..........but I wont hold my breath.

First of all,
I didn't "CALL" him anything.
I am less fascinated by him as I am by the "Phagetards".

Ohhh I am sure nothing will happen this weekend in Denver or anywhere else for that matter.
I hardly see your point.
Phage and I are on the same page as far as that goes.
The problem is,
He IMMEDIATELY debunks EVERYTHING within the first page or two usually with one line responses which is gobbled up by the "Phagetards" who aren't able to gather their information from multiple sources and are too afraid to entertain an alternative possibility.

While I agree that most likely nothing will come of this,
I am also able to entertain the notion that something MAY occur.
NOT EVERYTHING IS BLACK AND WHITE!!!!
This is the mindset your prophet Phage whats you to have.
Either everyone else is right or HE is "RIGHT"!

It isn't about right or wrong.
It is about information gathering.
I actually gather SOME information from Phage.
THEN.......I gather MORE information from OTHERS.
Something you Phagetards are unwilling or unable to do.

I don't have any interest in being the unquestioned leader for mindless, brain dead, zombified, fearful,idiots.
I'll leave that to Phage.

I'll just continue gathering my view of reality from several different sources.
The primary one being.......MY GUT!!!!
And my GUT tells me it doesn't matter if anything happens this weekend or not.
It is coming soon enough, one way or another.

link   
Ummmmm there is no way the US can get "flooded" to the point of someone having to go to Denver to escape it. Thats just doesnt even make sense.

link   
reply to post by trusername

Just FYI, Here's the "Unusual Volume" in selling going on today: finance.yahoo.com...

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 11:56 AM
link   
This "unusual volume" occurred a few weeks ago when the Dow was taking a beating. nothing to see here...typical market dynamics based upon news reports.

Originally posted by earth2mayavision
reply to post by trusername

Just FYI, Here's the "Unusual Volume" in selling going on today: finance.yahoo.com...

edit on 22-9-2011 by princeofpeace because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 11:57 AM
link   
Do you another date when the government planned elaborate military exercises???

en.wikipedia.org...

www.oilempire.us...

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 11:58 AM
link   
There have been quite a few...both before and after 9-11.

Originally posted by TheFlash
Do you another date when the government planned elaborate military exercises???

en.wikipedia.org...

www.oilempire.us...

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 12:00 PM
link   
The fact that they're doing it while Obama is in town is the biggest "coincidence". WTF?

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 12:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by princeofpeace
Okay bro. I'll be back here in a week and post why you and everyone else on this thread who is buying into the sorcha faal mess was WRONG!

Originally posted by kwell

Here, you can buy the book on Amazon and it is not by Sorcha Faal.... www.amazon.com...=nb_sb_noss?url=search-alias%3Daps&field-keywords=underground+and+underwater+bases&x=0&y=0

Sorry that link didn't work. Here is a description of the book and this is not the only source reporting on it.

In this eye-opening sequel to his first book, Dr. Sauder lays out the explosive evidence and government paper trail, official U.S. Navy documents and rare information obtained via the Freedom of Information Act, among other sources for three amazing situations every American needs to know:

* the construction of huge manned bases--big enough to secretly dock submarines--offshore, in midocean, and deep beneath the seafloor.

* huge clandestine onshore underground facilities, and the surprising location of one of the CIA's own underground bases.

* U.S. government methods to detect secret underground installations in other countries, methods that readers can use to scout for secret underground bases closer to home!

Plus, new information on tunneling and cutting-edge, high- speed-rail magnetic-levitation (Maglev) technology that is the prime method of transportation in the secret subterranean bases.
About the Author
Richard Sauder is a popular researcher who frequently appears on national radio shows like Coast to Coast, Dreamland and Sightings. He lives in Austin, Texas. By the same author Underground Bases and Tunnels, Kundalini Tales

edit on 22-9-2011 by kwell because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 12:03 PM
link   
I find this funny, another big acedmic hype in the midst. I'm so scared (sarcasim)

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 12:04 PM
link   
I would like to point out that I have been searching and searching and cannot find ONE PIECE of mainstream media coverage for this terrorism drill.

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 12:06 PM
link   
reply to post by EvanJP

Here's a credible news source on this exercise.

Link: www.bizjournals.com...

Operations begin at 5 a.m. and are scheduled to wrap up by 4:30 p.m on Friday. When the media can get some visuals of this stuff then they'll cover it more fully - so look tomorrow.
edit on 22-9-2011 by Jason88 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 12:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Jason88

Thanks! I wish i had found that on my own haha!

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 12:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Heartisblack

Yes, since "they" like covering real events with exercises and drills ( 9/11, 7/7 ), this could be scary. Since so many people know about the base in Denver ( whether it still exists after the underground bomb?! ), it could be a crowd control exercise for what they would do when everyone starts descending into Denver when the real event happens, whatever that will be.

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 12:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Htrowklis82

I live about 60 miles north of Denver and have noticed many military and black helicopters doing flyovers and hovering in certain parts of our city. The closest military installation is Warren Air Force base in Cheyenne and Buckley in however east Denver, however these copters have no visible military insignia. I spent many years in the Navy as a aircrew survival trainer and am familiar with what to look for to identify aircraft. I even called the local police department and asked them what was going on and they "had no idea" any helicopters were hovering in parts of the city. I will get some pics as quickly as I can.

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 12:14 PM
link   
Ummmm could it have somethign to do with the drill? Just a wild guess LOL.

Originally posted by paranoiduser
reply to post by Htrowklis82

I live about 60 miles north of Denver and have noticed many military and black helicopters doing flyovers and hovering in certain parts of our city. The closest military installation is Warren Air Force base in Cheyenne and Buckley in however east Denver, however these copters have no visible military insignia. I spent many years in the Navy as a aircrew survival trainer and am familiar with what to look for to identify aircraft. I even called the local police department and asked them what was going on and they "had no idea" any helicopters were hovering in parts of the city. I will get some pics as quickly as I can.

new topics

top topics

<< 24  25  26    28  29  30 >>

join