It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Strange Website: www.Enigma-Amgine.com (a game)

page: 87
<< 84  85  86    88  89  90 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 02:18 PM
link   
Wait...so this is a game? As in none of what is being said in those documents is true or could be true?

That's disappointing. I really enjoy things like this even if they aren't true, but just coming out and saying it's a game is really a big let down.

Oh well, if it's not a game someone please tell me, but otherwise I guess I'll move on...

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 02:19 PM
link   
Checking out GGF conspiracy and found these links:

www.tomsguide.com...

www.thefreelibrary.com...

I am thiinking that the GGF conspiracy might relate to the vast sums of money held by companies in the Netherlands and elsewhere in that part of europe to sheild themselves from the impending financial inplosion which they have always feared with regards to the european union experiment. which is obviously failing badly!

Might be nothing!

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 02:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Sirius Septum

Check out the title of the forum that we are in. Yes, this is a game.

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 02:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Druid42

Originally posted by WarminIndy

Originally posted by GodOfTheCopybookHeading
reply to post by WarminIndy

So we are trying to find the next password to enter on the enigma-amgine site, is that correct?

I think so, yes. I keep looking on other websites also to find clues.

Uhm, the chats told us that everything was contained within the Enigma website, ATS, and the Journal pages.

It may not be a password. It may be another hidden journal page. Xcalibur254 suggested the Birther threads, as the "g.g.f. conspiracy" clue maybe related to Tulaine Obama. Also, has anyone noticed that the hidden clues have all been in high profile threads? That narrows thing down, if you think about it. Important clues have been in the popular threads.

BTW, Thanks for joining! Is your mind twisted yet?

Thank you. The reason I went with the Robbie Williams is because it was a clue somewhere in the thread and the gates sparkle. That led me to Pink Floyd. And that is the thing, because the clues mean different things to different people. I am a filmmaker, therefore I keep thinking entertainment. Others are into physics and they get different meanings from the clues.

I want to be able to follow their clues, but I go in a different direction than they do.

Tulaine is also the last name of an actor...Dikran Tulain.

www.imdb.com...

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 02:44 PM
link   
A toroid is a donut shaped object. Here is a website that explains toroids for time travel

www.technovelgy.com...

Is this the technology used by the characters of the game?

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 02:44 PM
link   
I have been looking at the references in the enigma documents to Things such as CA0298 and "entry 0983".

CA 0298 refers to nano engineered plastics that can fuse elements of organic and non-organic materials together and entry 0983 refers to a Public Lesson Entry from NASA with regards to "fixed price spacecrft construction". After reading the enigma documents, could the clues be related to engineering rather than purely mathematical ideas? pumping in a load of passwords that might throw smething up. wish me luck!

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 02:55 PM
link   
Why is the a missing in grandson on the pdf picture? Is that a clue also?
It says gr ndson Tulaine Obama.

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 03:10 PM
link   
I found another page.

www.enigma-amgine.com...

the clue was found in this thread:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

the clue is the same color as the BG... you must select all with ctrl-a and look at the very bottom of the very last post on the last page....

what other info do I need to include?

Edit: HAHA! wow fullhouse, very close call there... congrats to you as well for finding this clue. It was a toughie!
edit on 24-9-2011 by IntegratedInstigator because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 03:12 PM
link   
Hey! I think I found the next page! Found hidden text at the bottom of this page.

www.abovetopsecret.com...#

The text is:

RFGHJK-009822

Which brought me here!:

www.enigma-amgine.com...

Edit: Integrated, great job! You beat me by 2 minutes! Congrats!

edit on 24-9-2011 by 1FullHouse because: (no reason given)

Also, there's really no new clues in the new page, unless I'm missing something?
edit on 24-9-2011 by 1FullHouse because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 03:17 PM
link   
I can only see pages 1-5 and 7 on the enigma-amgine website, am I the only one?

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 03:23 PM
link   
newest update

TsukiLunar:
page 1: www.enigma-amgine.com...

coldfiremx / DiogenesofSinope
page 2: www.enigma-amgine.com...

whatsinaname:
page 3: www.enigma-amgine.com...

Cameoii:
page 4: www.enigma-amgine.com...

TWISTEDWORDS / Wookiep within 4mins of each other
page 5: www.enigma-amgine.com...

GrizzlyAdams
page 6: www.enigma-amgine.com...

Cameoii
page 7: files.abovetopsecret.com...

myster0
page 8: files.abovetopsecret.com...

Kellter
page 9: www.enigma-amgine.com...

IntegratedInstigator / 1FullHouse (within 2 mins of II's find)
page 10: www.enigma-amgine.com...

Marshall
edit on 24-9-2011 by Marshall Twinie because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 03:24 PM
link   
reply to post by IntegratedInstigator

Wow, amazing find. Xcalibur254 thought it'd be in a Birther thread. Things are getting tough! I have not been looking for stuff like that. Kudos to you!

Do you mind sharing joint credit with 1FullHouse in the next set of updates?

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 03:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by IntegratedInstigator
I found another page.

www.enigma-amgine.com...

the clue is the same color as the BG... you must select all with ctrl-a and look at the very bottom of the very last post on the last page....

Edit: HAHA! wow fullhouse, very close call there... congrats to you as well for finding this clue. It was a toughie!

Great work indeed - could you please tell us your reasoning as to why you went to that particular thread and from what clue? (original clue - not the one in the thread)

edit on 24/9/11 by EnigmaAgent because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 03:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by EnigmaAgent

Originally posted by IntegratedInstigator
I found another page.

www.enigma-amgine.com...

Great work indeed - could you please tell us your reasoning as to why you went to that particular thread and from what clue?

Good job. So I need to be looking at threads. Interesting. I can say one thing though, this game keeps me from smoking, I have not had a cigarette the whole time.

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 03:30 PM
link   
i think this is the first we actually hear about the FL0901 and FL0902..
at the bottom it says "we must resolve all of our issues by FL0901" I think that might be a clue of some sort.

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 03:31 PM
link   
reply to post by WarminIndy

So are all the clues on the ATS website threads? And does the clue give you the password for another page? I may have had the wrong end of the stick so far!!
edit on 24-9-2011 by GodOfTheCopybookHeading because: clarification

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 03:31 PM
link   
reply to post by 1FullHouse

Congrats! I think you get joint credit for getting that.

Also, would you mind updating to the LATEST recaps?

I think there is a clue in there, the new differential clusters, FL0901 and FL0902. It seems like they are on the verge of creating a huge disaster. I'd look for threads about disaster conspiracies. Chemtrails, earthquakes, haarp, amongst others. I like my theory of clues being hidden in high profile threads, and so far it's held true.

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 03:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by cjwmc
i think this is the first we actually hear about the FL0901 and FL0902..
at the bottom it says "we must resolve all of our issues by FL0901" I think that might be a clue of some sort.

Take the 0s out and you have Flight 91, now maybe this is a 9/11 thread.

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 03:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Marshall Twinie

Thanks Marshall! I've noted the link to add to the next set of updates. I have no set schedule to update them, so I wait to collect enough new info to justify a new recap.

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 03:40 PM
link   
I think the fact that all decades from the 30's to the 2020's have been mentioned except 40's and 50's may be a clue as well

top topics

<< 84  85  86    88  89  90 >>

join