It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Strange Website: www.Enigma-Amgine.com (a game)

page: 89
<< 86  87  88    90  91  92 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 04:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Xcalibur254
reply to post by Druid42

Kent thinks he's sending his journal entries to 2009. He also works on Decade 137 and said that TPEs were responsible for 9/11 and the economic crisis that started in 2007.

:face palm:

I stand corrected.

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 04:17 PM
link   

reply to post by Druid42

Kent thinks he's sending his journal entries to 2009. He also works on Decade 137 and said that TPEs were responsible for 9/11 and the economic crisis that started in 2007.

And he also thinks Hilary Clinton is president. She is just Secretary of State. Are there Wikileaks threads? Maybe there are clues in there.Darn it, I am behind in the clues and archived clues...need to catch up better.
edit on 9/24/2011 by WarminIndy because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 04:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by WarminIndy

reply to post by Druid42

And he also thinks Hilary Clinton is president. She is just Secretary of State. Are there Wikileaks threads? Maybe there are clues in there.

He has realized his mistake with the president... It was an unexpected consequence to his micro-alterations or something along those lines. We dont believe he has figured out that the date is wrong yet

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 04:24 PM
link   
Greetings, I have monitored this post and many others around this site for quite some time now. I have never felt the need to create an account because, frankly, forums, are at most times detrimental to the progress of intellectual advancement. However, I found it extremely coincidental that my research into certain discrepancies in the current worldview and the possibility of an alternative reality would lead me to an article on AR gaming and that very day having never encountered an ARG, I find this post. I have been following since the first few posts were made and have been entering passwords for awhile. I figured out the page one reference around the time the collective here did and I have read each page from 1-88 so there is no fear of me posting conversation that has already been covered or doesn't pertain to this... game. It has become clearly evident that if I want to solve this puzzle, I have no choice but to sign up, and participate, as there are references only a member would be able to understand. However, as I have mentioned I do not like forums, mainly in that they tear away from valuable conducive research time, in having to deal with trolls and internet politics. Maybe in the future of our world, forums will resemble those of ancient Greece in which the intelligent exchange of idea's were commonplace. I will speak only when I can provide meaningful collaboration (in this post, and others). I feel the newest page found has something you missed, but I can't place my finger on it. Each page has provided an obvious clue, yet the latest one seems to provide no substantial information other than the name Ricardo Tepino and the TPE Modification composed of the steps FL0901 and FL0902. It should also be noted that the Access Denied codes in addition to numbers are now producing an additional string (which your aware). These are 5 digits long, comprised of letters and numbers (and I have had a few that were all numerical) and therefore are not HEXCODES, as many are taken to calling them. I believe they are each a unique code generated at random, but I could be wrong, has anyone tried writing down these codes to see if they are cycling through? Best Regards - Thorne Akavar Sri`raa

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 04:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Grower

Originally posted by Tindalos2013
I wondering if the g.g.f conspiracy is somehow related to the Nazca GGF drawings by Gilbert de Jong because like the others I been looking for leads concerning Obama and the infamous birth certificate (great grand farther) and have not found anything yet so maybe thats the wrong direction to go in.

Yeah, I tried that, too! lol
Actually, I've tried every freaking instance of g.g.f. I could fine (including looking through a set of 1960's encyclopedias
) and trying the letters as numbers.
I keep bouncing between the g.g.f. and the hex dump (there is definitely something there) to kind of give my brain a rest on one or the other.
Nothin', nothin' and more nothin'!
If the dump really was an error, I wish they'd just come out and say so, instead of, "I can't answer that" so I can quit wasting so much time on nothin' if it IS nothin'.
edit on 9/24/2011 by Grower because: (no reason given)

I believe G.G.F stands for Great Great Grandfather Obama. Which would mean Kent is talking about Tulaine Obama if I am correct. Maybe something about an Obama conspiracy.

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 04:36 PM
link   
After reading the posts made while I was creating my first post, I have caught something that may be the point made but so far has not been said. Kent Alison is in charge of the years 2000-2010 and his intended message was to be received in 2009. Receiving this message in 2011 raises these thoughts for me.

A. That its a red-flag and we are supposed to catch that its not 2009.

B. K.A. is in charge of 2000-2010 and he sent this document to 2011, shouldn't he need clearance of some sort to send something to a place out of his jurisdiction so to speak, and wouldn't any tampering with the process have to be monitored, perhaps there is someone else sending messages, the person in charge of 2011-2020 maybe? I mean, with knowledge needed for this kind of process and the precision some of the events have already, I don't think that it would be easy to overshoot the intended drop. If that was the case then all the corrections have a chance of occurring on the wrong days. I mean imagine if they overshot the time line for the 9/11 attack mentioned, what would be the result

C. A third party may be tampering with the evidence we are receiving or someone on K.A.'s team (including Kent) may be a bad guy, so to speak.

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 04:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by IntegratedInstigator

Originally posted by EnigmaAgent

Originally posted by IntegratedInstigator
I found another page.

www.enigma-amgine.com...

the clue was found in this thread:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

the clue is the same color as the BG... you must select all with ctrl-a and look at the very bottom of the very last post on the last page....

what other info do I need to include?

Edit: HAHA! wow fullhouse, very close call there... congrats to you as well for finding this clue. It was a toughie!
edit on 24-9-2011 by IntegratedInstigator because: (no reason given)

Great work indeed - could you please tell us your reasoning as to why you went to that particular thread and from what clue? (original clue - not the one in the thread)

edit on 24/9/11 by EnigmaAgent because: (no reason given)

the msg: G.G.F Conspiracy... I got stuck on great grand father, and knowing tulaine obama was baracks grandson, it had to be a conspiracy concerning barack... biggest conspiracy was the birther issue. Kent had been caught by UTS and skeptic overlord said he will find a way to get us the page... in the chat we were brainstorming different methods of delivery and decided that text that was the same color as the BG was an option. I went to teh old birther threads I had looked at but since there wasnt a page clue I just checked first and last... (really I was being lazy about it, I never expected it to jump out at me like that, haha).

And I have no problem sharing credit, amazing how close we posted to each other! Good work everybody.

The latest clue is "Important Death is Delayed" found at the bottom of the newest page. Over in chat we are thinking it was Osama Bin Laden, and have begun to search threads concerning OBL.

WOW, They are getting very creative in hiding the clues.

link   

Originally posted by TWISTEDWORDS

I wondering if the g.g.f conspiracy is somehow related to the Nazca GGF drawings by Gilbert de Jong because like the others I been looking for leads concerning Obama and the infamous birth certificate (great grand farther) and have not found anything yet so maybe thats the wrong direction to go in.

Actually, I've tried every freaking instance of g.g.f. I could fine (including looking through a set of 1960's encyclopedias
I keep bouncing between the g.g.f. and the hex dump (there is definitely something there) to kind of give my brain a rest on one or the other.
If the dump really was an error, I wish they'd just come out and say so, instead of, "I can't answer that" so I can quit wasting so much time on nothin' if it IS nothin'.

I believe G.G.F stands for Great Great Grandfather Obama. Which would mean Kent is talking about Tulaine Obama if I am correct. Maybe something about an Obama conspiracy.

Yes...was already solved, page found.

link   

Which you have to question because President Obama has two daughters. Unless he has sons in the future, I doubt they would be surnamed Obama. Unless he has a son out there somewhere that bears his surname.

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 04:56 PM
link   
OKay,

some key figures who had death delayed...

Jim Morrison, JFK, Sadaam......

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 05:05 PM
link   
reply to post by TWISTEDWORDS

Well, if we are looking at a 9/11 timeline, then the attack was caused by "Osama Bin Laden", who was recently captured and executed more or less. So far Obama is paramount to this story and his ties to 9/11 lead to Laden, as Saddam was taken out during the time Bush was in office. This is assuming that the clue leads to this area.

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 05:06 PM
link   

OKay,

some key figures who had death delayed...

Jim Morrison, JFK, Sadaam......

Ronald Reagan almost died by assassination. He wanted to build the first outer space missile defense system called star wars. And he was a star in the movies before he became president.

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 05:10 PM
link   
Also, flight 93 never made it to the White House as was intended, and Bush wasn't there as he was in FL.

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 05:12 PM
link   
On the tenth page we have found, I have noticed that it opens up with bulletins, where the others have had some kind of title. To me this indicates that we need to find the proceeding page. This appears to be part of Kents journal, so the proceeding page will probably dictate how to find the clue. I keep seeing people mention "Important Death Delayed" on which page was this found? I do not see this information.

This may or may not be something but Bulletin 2 Line 2 of Page 10 also starts with AND, in the sentence AND WE THINK CE9178.... These posts are free of grammatical errors, I wonder if this is a clue of sorts as sentences don't begin with the word AND in the English language. This page is also free of apparent clues, maybe we are supposed to re-arrange sentences or something this time.
edit on 24-9-2011 by thorneakavar because: Addition Info found too small for new post.

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 05:15 PM
link   

Also, flight 93 never made it to the White House as was intended, and Bush wasn't there as he was in FL.

The very last cryptic code was "star story". That means something to do with space or a famous person.

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 05:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by thorneakavar
On the tenth page we have found, I have noticed that it opens up with bulletins, where the others have had some kind of title. To me this indicates that we need to find the proceeding page. This appears to be part of Kents journal, so the proceeding page will probably dictate how to find the clue. I keep seeing people mention "Important Death Delayed" on which page was this found? I do not see this information.

www.enigma-amgine.com...

Check bottom right corner.

WarminIndy, this is the last clue found: "Important Death Delayed"

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 05:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Grower

wow... thats super faint... I had to zoom in very far to see it.... maybe we should go back and examine the other documents for a hidden message?

Searching for clues I found this: www.abovetopsecret.com...

Its about the delay of Space Shuttle launch and osama's death... also not that the last post is by a member named Enigma Agent... forgive me for not knowing the community well, but it sounds like it warrants a peek from an outside perspective... also...

I dont think that we should read the clue as a sentence consider that it could mean:

Important Death Delayed
Important! Death Delayed

The first indicates an important death is delayed
the second case indicates its important to note that either a death, or death itself has been delayed.

Consider that other words could replace the current.

edit on 24-9-2011 by thorneakavar because: Avoiding a double post.

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 05:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by thorneakavar

Well, if we are looking at a 9/11 timeline, then the attack was caused by "Osama Bin Laden", who was recently captured and executed more or less. So far Obama is paramount to this story and his ties to 9/11 lead to Laden, as Saddam was taken out during the time Bush was in office. This is assuming that the clue leads to this area.

That's right now I remember they delayed his death on that carrier out at sea by three days..

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 05:46 PM
link   

I never looked into the details of the death, I knew it warranted the research, but I was more focused on bigger fish in my research on our civilizations origin, so I was unsure if there was a delay or not. However from the story it seems its central to 9/11 and Obama, and Osama makes more sense of being killed and being important. I know people are throwing out absurd ideas for clues in this game so far. With this last clue I think it may be broadening the areas being affected and we are going to be dealing with WW2 Era problems. I have also been scanning articles doing a Copy All looking for JPG sources.

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 06:23 PM
link   
Important death delayed....
Got it!
www.enigma-amgine.com...

From this thread, 1st page: (very bottom)
www.abovetopsecret.com...

edit on 11/9/24 by telemetry because: added location of code

top topics

<< 86  87  88    90  91  92 >>

join