It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Strange Website: www.Enigma-Amgine.com (a game)

page: 84
<< 81  82  83    85  86  87 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 05:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by EnigmaAgent

Originally posted by ahmonrarh
looking thru the page, i noticed the numbered links at the bottom, which opened up to a "journal entry".
page 1 of the entry, aside from looking weird, had nothing that stood out.

but page 2 did. certain letters were Red in color. and when written out, this came : "The Gates Really Twinkle"
and from the proceeding pages, these phrases also : "The world is run by 147" and "AD Lirony" respectively.

i'm not sure if anyone picked up on any of this in the prior 83 pages here...i only made it to page 1 of this thread, hit the site and was stuck there trying to figure it out.

Page 82 Journal Page Solutions
www.abovetopsecret.com...

oh....i figured i came late to the party.....

thanks!

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 06:01 AM
link   
Can anyone explain the game ?
it interrest me for futur ones but dont want to read 100 pages to know what was the chalenge

Did anyone succeeded to find the answer ?
it seems since the picture link redirect us here now

How was it discovered on ATS : a linked picture in the main page ?

What was the chalenge .. a question or a riddle ?

What was the steps to discover the answer ?

Was it hard ?

What do you win ?

Who created this game/chalenge ? SO ?

Thanks
edit on 9/24/2011 by Ben81 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 07:28 AM
link   
reply to post by SkepticOverlord

my (SO) Lord, i am merely a humble observer, but i was wondering... if we have completely derailed, and possibly lost our way, that a hint or piece of this puzzle, a so called bone, be tossed at us? not that i don't think there have been quite a few, just wondering...

this has been a wonderful mystery game so far, and i appreciate the privilege to be part of this all

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 07:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by myster0
reply to post by Kellter

Well, that hardly helps now does it?

AND NEITHER DOES THIS

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 07:44 AM
link   
g.g.f.conspiracy

I'm looking into the "Galactic Federation" angle. found a post that refers to them as the Galaxy Galactic Federation but no luck yet.

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 08:14 AM
link   
Ok, did anyone notice the messed up "i" in the word "with" in the last sentence of the fourth paragraph on this Journal Page?

It may be nothing, it may be something, just throwing it out there.
I blew it up and messed around with it, but all I ended up seeing was a strange shape like a little horned alien.
Eek!

I'm just saying - it is definitely not a normal "i". The dot is an open circle, completely off kilter with the rest of the type being used.
edit on 9/24/2011 by Grower because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 08:34 AM
link   
When I did a google search on redacted I came across these links

maybe the answer lies within

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 08:42 AM
link   
My guess is that our next clue is going to be in one of the Birther threads. I'm pretty sure that GGF does stand for great grandfather, which points us to Barack Obama. And what bigger conspiracy is there surrounding him than the birth certificate one?

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 08:50 AM
link   
Just had a thought about the AD Lirony. It could be a anagram for iron lady which was the nickname given to the former UK Prime Minister Margret Thatcher.
edit on 24-9-2011 by Tindalos2013 because: post clean-up

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 08:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Druid42

it means the page has been censored, vital info been blacked out.

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 09:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Tindalos2013

ADL this might help

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 09:42 AM
link   
ATS for the record, I think that you are unto something with this game. Games like this for could be something of the future in gaming. I seriously think you opened up a whole new world in online games. Really COOL idea. Thanks for letting us play.

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 09:45 AM
link   
reply to post by TWISTEDWORDS

It's not really anything new. Alternate reality games have been around for at least a few years now. J.J. Abrams likes to use them as marketing whenever he has a new movie or show coming out.

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 10:03 AM
link   
The world is run by 147...there was a post a little while back that apprently I no longer have flagged, however it discussed how a group of researchers found that through over some rediculous number of top companies serveyed, an elite core group held a huge financial/shareholder majority. If my memory serves me right (which is once in a great while) the number of that core group was 147. Meaning that group of 147 had majority control over most of the global markets... this could definately be what the site is refering to. Hopefully someone has better luck finding that post than I am.

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 10:26 AM
link   
No offense to ATS whatsoever, nor the creators of this "game" but after going through the posts, and small bit of analysis, I find this "game" dreadfully boring, to be a game.

In saying that, being a skeptical, conspiracy minded (when necessary) individual, has anyone thought, for just a second, maybe,

that this game isn't a game?

Yes, it's a game in the fact that you're all playing a game, true.

WHAT if...

The kind folks at ATS "found" something, they'd like to share, but "ahem" it's not a good idea to state it. Even stating or implying it through a shill, somehow wouldn't be a "good" idea.

How would they share it?

The best way to share something, is encode it, and let others "decrypt" it and claim you said nothing, all references and inferences were drawn solely from the participants imagination.

I realize this theory could be all too wrong, but I am questioning why this game is so boring.

The 8.3.11.info "game" (not hosted by ATS) seemed to be chock full of fun stuff, and had members running to and fro with great ideas, but eventually led to it being solved because the site owners were outed.

Well, this new site (hosted by ATS), was outed in the first page of this thread, then thread moved to ATS hosted games, etc.

Is this why there's not a lot of activity in this thread?

I don't see a lot of imagination going into the site, nor coming out of the participants who are trying to "decode"

the game.

Take note, games "usually" have rules. Take note, 8.3.11.info was a social experiment.

I do encourage the participants to continue in their quest to solve this "riddle/site/game/etc," but can we get a

bit more imagination and high level critical thinking?

I'm seeing a lot of banal posts, tangential thinking, loose references, but not a lot of meat and potatoes on the thread table.

I'd like for the "game" to be more interesting, but the participants have got me yawning.

look at the most active participants in 8.3.11.info and why aren't they in this thread?

A. participants will meticulously scrutinize and analyze data if they believe it to be mysterious. (8.3.11.info)
B. the only reason 8.3.11.info was "solved" is because the creator(s) became forthright after it got "out of hand"
C. ya
D. There is no mystery in the site, as it's already been revealed to be a game
E. I can't seem to find the terms and conditions, as well as rules for winning a prize to be given by AboveNetwork, LLC.

edit on 24-9-2011 by 2PLUS2IS22 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 10:34 AM
link   
reply to post by 2PLUS2IS22

Kk, take care, hope we can forge along without you. Will miss you on this thread!

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 10:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by Xcalibur254
reply to post by TWISTEDWORDS

It's not really anything new. Alternate reality games have been around for at least a few years now. J.J. Abrams likes to use them as marketing whenever he has a new movie or show coming out.

I have never seen a game using source code finds inside of html/PHP/ASPX pages before. That's innovative. What I am saying is if someone wanted to take this to a huge level they could. Someone could take this across the entire web and make its participants go on a huge virtual "National Treasure" hunt online for a huge prize, maybe a million dollar prize. Ideas are usually spawned off something like this. Now of course it would take some money to do what I proposed, but I think that's the future of gaming.

The future of online gaming is getting many people involve to find something or solve something.

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 10:44 AM
link   

If this game is so dreadfully boring to you and so easy to figure out; why then have you not zipped through it, found all the pages & won yourself a ipad?

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 11:05 AM
link   

ATS has already stated that part of the game is figuring out what the game is...if they blatently stated the purpouse it would defeat the whole point of the game would it not?

I will be the first to agree with you that there may be an underlying message or purpose for orchastrating said game...
edit on 24-9-2011 by mutatismutandis because: cus i can! hehe

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 11:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by lynn112

If this game is so dreadfully boring to you and so easy to figure out; why then have you not zipped through it, found all the pages & won yourself a ipad?

I never said the game was easy, that's an outright, blatant lie, or either you accidentally perceived me through a visual hallucination to have posted it's easy.

As for the ipad, that's just a rumor, as AboveNetworks, LLC has made no legally binding contract which must include terms and conditions upon "winning" such said prize. Anyone with a little common sense knows, that in order for a prize, there must be a legally binding contract in which terms and conditions are noted, which would encompass game play rules, which there seem to be none (rules, or T&C of said prize acquisition)

ATS is a business, and run by some pretty savvy businessmen, and when it comes to laws, well that have a legal adviser who can whip out a disclaimer in a jiffy stating game prize acquisition, but if that's going to be done, then it would also entail stating rules.

Unless it's in a legally binding statement, there is no prize, just rumor.

Again, no offense among the participants, it's not your fault this has become "boring" in my humble opinion, it's

that the website is not giving you enough to go off of to make it more entertaining.

Maybe it's not even the participants fault there are no meat and potatoes, as you all can only go off of what you are given, and what you are given, is too ciphered (imo) to be of much use.

I'd have a feeling, you all will be given bigger, better clues soon, but again, it's "just a feeling."

much

top topics

<< 81  82  83    85  86  87 >>

join