It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Strange Website: www.Enigma-Amgine.com (a game)

page: 85
<< 82  83  84    86  87  88 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 11:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by mutatismutandis
reply to post by 2PLUS2IS22

ATS has already stated that part of the game is figuring out what the game is...if they blatently stated the purpouse it would defeat the whole point of the game would it not?

I will be the first to agree with you that there may be an underlying message or purpose for orchastrating said game...
edit on 24-9-2011 by mutatismutandis because: cus i can! hehe

I

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 11:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by AboveTopSecret.com
Congratulations. The first tidbit, of many, was discovered.

This is indeed a game concocted by those sinister people behind the scenes at ATS. Part of the game, is knowing what is the game.

Much needs to be discovered, located, analyzed, and considered. The first person to do so will receive a 32GB 3G iPad.

Good luck.

Notice, ATS did not offer a prize, a moderator did, so don't assume you will be getting a prize because a moderator said so, the un-named super mod is not a representative by TheAboveNetwork, LLC, hence ATS is not legally bound by a moderators promise of a prize; nonetheless, don't let not getting a prize stop you from continuing, and let's hope the website gets a bit more "mysterious."

In my opinion, at this point, they need a plot twist, something to get off this seemingly boring (imo) line of thinking, and make something really exciting that get's everyone just brainstorming like crazy. As for now, everyone is simply just trying to make sense of it.

I'm sure it's maybe not within the boundaries of the site writers to skew from it's intended course, but it would be a fun thing if it did, and got this thread shaking and baking, buzzing with excitement.

Remember the excitement of 8.3.11.info? Is the fact that this is "sponsored" by ATS making it less exciting?

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 11:48 AM
link   
Woot! I found the thread! Its titled "who runs the world", and I was right. 147 to rule the world...
Here's the link:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Just a clip of the post:

In the first such analysis ever conducted, Swiss economic researchers have conducted a global network analysis of the most powerful transnational corporations (TNCs). Their results have revealed a core of 787 firms with control of 80% of this network, and a “super entity” comprised of 147 corporations that have a controlling interest in 40% of the network’s TNCs.

147 corps and 40%? Only need 11 more % to rule the world no? This could happen easily!

edit on 24-9-2011 by mutatismutandis because: oops

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 11:56 AM
link   

That account is one that ATS uses for all games. I'm pretty sure Simon, Springer, and SO all have access to the account. Furthermore, this isn't the first game ATS has run and every time they have delivered what they promised.

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 11:59 AM
link   
reply to post by mutatismutandis

Great work but its already been found. See page 82 for the page answers

PAGE 7 --- 5RDXCV-MNHT51.jpg

Solution: ATS search of “Who runs the world” lead to www.abovetopsecret.com...
The file name was hidden in the source code of the page.

Clues:
Page - NI2GHS-0092UY.jpg had red letters in it that spelled out “the worlds run by 147”

edit on 24/9/11 by EnigmaAgent because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 12:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by 2PLUS2IS22

This is indeed a game concocted by those sinister people behind the scenes at ATS. Part of the game, is knowing what is the game.

Much needs to be discovered, located, analyzed, and considered. The first person to do so will receive a 32GB 3G iPad.

Good luck.

Notice, ATS did not offer a prize, a moderator did, so don't assume you will be getting a prize because a moderator said so, the un-named super mod is not a representative by TheAboveNetwork, LLC, hence ATS is not legally bound by a moderators promise of a prize; nonetheless, don't let not getting a prize stop you from continuing, and let's hope the website gets a bit more "mysterious."

In my opinion, at this point, they need a plot twist, something to get off this seemingly boring (imo) line of thinking, and make something really exciting that get's everyone just brainstorming like crazy. As for now, everyone is simply just trying to make sense of it.

I'm sure it's maybe not within the boundaries of the site writers to skew from it's intended course, but it would be a fun thing if it did, and got this thread shaking and baking, buzzing with excitement.

Remember the excitement of 8.3.11.info? Is the fact that this is "sponsored" by ATS making it less exciting?

Please stop bashing our thread and this game. What's your point? If we choose to spend our waking lives playing a game we are enjoying then so be it. Now quit being a troll on this thread and go read a conspiracy story or something.
edit on 24-9-2011 by TWISTEDWORDS because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 12:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Xcalibur254

That account is one that ATS uses for all games. I'm pretty sure Simon, Springer, and SO all have access to the account. Furthermore, this isn't the first game ATS has run and every time they have delivered what they promised.

I'd like to know how you know this information about "that" account, and proof it's part of TheAboveNetwork, LLC's business team, as well, links to previous "games, and prize delivery," your your statement of such is null and void.

Again, I'm not interested in the prize, or whether it's legit, or who has access to that "account" (i've seen spring, and skepticoverlord post in this thread, so why would those two, suddenly have to use anonymity behind a super-mod account?

I apologize for my logic, it does get in the way of fun again, but just making a rebuttal to your statement.

I want some juicy readying guys/gals, that's all I'm saying.

I want some fun and excitement, but all I'm seeing is dead end posts, and frustration.

Games are supposed to be fun, and although I'm not a good contributor, or participant, I do enjoy a good mystery.

GAME ON!

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 12:08 PM
link   
I think the next clue is about Obama. I will contribute this evening, going to my orchard to do the fall picking of apples, pears, grapes, etc.....Have a good day everyone!

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 12:10 PM
link   
reply to post by InSanE1

looks like some kind of biopharma corporation
Companies - The New York Times

Advanced ID Corp. .... Amgen Inc. ..... Citizens Communications Company ...Citizens Financial Corporation (West Virginia) ..... Enigma Software Group Inc. ...

topics.nytimes.com/topics/news/business/companies/index...

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 12:21 PM
link   
When I clicked on the page from the advert I clicked on, the click brought me to this thread

How did this happen?

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 12:24 PM
link   

Just look at last year's game. Not only was the thread started by the AboveTopSecret account, but you have the owners pulling strings to get another prize for someone who came close to getting the right answer. Unfortunately the fact that game got finished in about answer is probably one of the reasons this year's game is so hard.

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 12:25 PM
link   
reply to post by WarminIndy

Find anyone with a sig that has a link to the recaps. This will explain everything that's going on about this.

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 12:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by lynn112
Journal Page Solutions

Clues:
Page - #6 dh4e7b834c.jpg had missing letters in it that spelled out “a star story”

Is this game to promote the new television show Enigma that comes out next year? A "star story" is a movie or television show. And the show Person of Interest just came out this week, the producer is J.J. Abrams of Star Trek fame.

That is funny how these clues work, a phrase means one thing to someone but different to someone else. I am sticking with promoting a new movie or television show. Perhaps the writers of a movie or television show have read these threads on ATS and contacted the creators here to borrow things for their new movie or television show.

But that is merely my own opinion.

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 12:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by lynn112
Journal Page Solutions

--------------------------------------------------------------
PAGE 1 --- 801978-494773.jpg

Solution: Password entered into the website was “page one” (tweet in reverse)

Clues:
Tweet - msg: (enoegap)

PAGE 2 --- KSJD99-UI9800.jpg

Solution: ATS search of “ADL Irony” lead to www.abovetopsecret.com... The file name was hidden in the source code of the page.

Clues:
Page - 5RDXCV-MNHT51.jpg had red letters in it that spelled out “ADL irony”

PAGE 3 --- 48BH76-000IIO.jpg

Solution: Password of “TPE CE9718” entered into the website.

Clues:
Tweet - 11.4.2111 - a core attribute of differential CE9718 was modified today, and London has returned
Tweet - msg: (CE9718 is disaster)
Tweet - msg
TPE.CE9718.serious.catastrophe.but.no.one.admits)

PAGE 4 --- NI2GHS-0092UY.jpg

Solution: Clues lead to the “Antarctica And The Discovery Of A 2,000-Year-Old Map” thread www.abovetopsecret.com...
The file name was hidden in the source code of page 4.

Clues:
Tweet - msg
find.page4..aa.time.shift.cartography)

PAGE 5 --- HHG678-77TYUW.jpg

Solution: Clues lead to the “Yellowstone” Thread www.abovetopsecret.com...

Clues:
Tweet - msg
422630)
Tweet - msg
422630.1-700)
Tweet - msg
the.source)

PAGE 6 --- dh4e7b834c.jpg

Solution: Clue lead to the “The American Civil War of 2005 as predicted by John Titor” Thread www.abovetopsecret.com...
The file was visible in the thread.

Clue Note: Titor claimed to be Time Traveler 0.

Clues:
Page - # Unknown ca4e7b8082.jpg had red letters in it that spelled out “wartime TT0”

PAGE 7 --- 5RDXCV-MNHT51.jpg

Solution: ATS search of “Who runs the world” lead to www.abovetopsecret.com...

Clues:
Page - NI2GHS-0092UY.jpg had red letters in it that spelled out “the worlds run by 147”

PAGE # unknown --- ca4e7b8082.jpg

Solution: Clue lead to the “Stargates are real” Thread www.abovetopsecret.com...
Msg: C lead to page 100 of the thread. The file was visible near the bottom of the thread.

Clues:
Page - #2 KSJD99-UI9800.jpg had red letters in it that spelled out “the gates really sparkle”
Enigma-Amgina website - msg:c

PAGE Redacted --- 982203-887976.jpg

Solution: Clue lead to the “The Robbie Williams' Sightings - In HIS OWN WORDS” Thread www.abovetopsecret.com...

Clue Note: Robbie Williams is a well know singer in the UK.

Clues:
Page - #6 dh4e7b834c.jpg had missing letters in it that spelled out “a star story”

Quick recap for latecomers.

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 12:47 PM
link   
Why does skepticoverlord have an avatar of "Dexter" better known as Michael C. Hall?

Anyone know?

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 12:50 PM
link   

You are speaking as if you know that which you do not.

There will be a 32gig/3G iPad awarded to the winner of this game. We don't need a "binding contract" or specific TAC to award it either.

Springer...

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 12:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by TWISTEDWORDS

Good luck.

Please stop bashing our thread and this game. What's your point? If we choose to spend our waking lives playing a game we are enjoying then so be it. Now quit being a troll on this thread and go read a conspiracy story or something.
edit on 24-9-2011 by TWISTEDWORDS because: (no reason given)

hey little fella, calm down, eeeeeeasy Nellie. I'm not bashing, nor trolling, nor said anything about anyone spending waking lives playing a game.

you seem to be "twisting my words" heheh.

just trying to provoke better input. there was some real go-getters on the 8.3.11.info thread. check them out, or the thread I should say...buncha bloodhounds that crew was.

apologies to anyone besides twisty who think i'm bashing or trolling. I'm just trying to speed things up here, not bash or troll.

GOOD LUCK!

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 12:55 PM
link   
reply to post by EnigmaAgent

My bad...wasn't as of yesterday and working at the moment so I havnt got fully up to date.

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 12:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Springer

You are speaking as if you know that which you do not.

There will be a 32gig/3G iPad awarded to the winner of this game. We don't need a "binding contract" or specific TAC to award it either.

Springer...

See, now it's "Official" not someone Anonymous, but springer himself said there will be an award. And no, there need not be T&C of any prize given by any privately website (i.e. ATS) however; in a game with a prize, there are usually (not in this case, because maybe the outline of a T&C may shed light upon the game and reveal it with too many clues, etc)

This being said, we are indeed allowed to "cheat" with this game, since there are no rules!

Any0ne d0wn2ch34t?

p.s. Thanks for clarifying Springer (not an anonymous site mod)
but you have to admit, it's kinda intelligent to be skeptical of an anonymous posting of a prize; however, your input has slain that suspicion, and anyone who doubted the prize delivery sincerity as I did do to lack of information, can now rest assured, it indeed is real.

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 12:59 PM
link   

I'd like to know how you know this information about "that" account, and proof it's part of TheAboveNetwork, LLC's business team,

Because I, the CEO, have previously indicated so.

It might be best if you find another topic in which to contribute.

top topics

<< 82  83  84    86  87  88 >>

join