It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Am i the only one who supports Israel

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 01:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Immune

I support Israel. I'm sure there are more people here that do, but they probably aren't posting every day about how much they love them. Usually people come to forums to complain or hate on someone else. And the jews have always been a popular target for hatred throughout history. Sadly, but not surprisingly I am seeing history repeat itself here.

As for supporting Israel, remember that we are blessed for it. God says He will bless those that bless them and curse those that curse them (Genesis 12:3). Israel is Gods chosen race, and through them He chose to bring about Jesus messiah, and probably the end times too. (I'm not certain about that)

Also, something I've noticed about people who don't like Israel they tend to not like God either. (or don't believe in God)

And btw, I'm not trying to start an arguement but people who think jerusalem belongs to palestine need to ask themselves, where were the palestinians thousands of years ago, when Moses tapped on the rock in desert of Zin just before entereing the promised land? Just wonderin

Thanks!
edit on 21-9-2011 by freedish because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 01:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Immune
May 1948 Israel was formed to provide a "safe" place for Jewish people to call home within the boundaries of Ancient Israel.. Since being reformed in 1948 it was attacked in 1963 in which it

Israel took the land from the occupants of the land, that's why they were and are attacked.

They just "took" the land.

There was an alternative.

They could have "bought" the land instead.

If they read their own scriptures:

"A feast is made for laughter, and wine maketh merry: but money answereth all things. -- Ecclesiastes 10:19 KJV Old Testament

They would see the solution..."money answereth all things"...

The United States "bought" ALASKA from Russia. They bought the entire state with gold. You don't see any Russians fighting Americans today because Americans now occupy that land do you? You don't see any Russians hating Americans because American citizens now occupy that land and build their houses there, do you?

Why aren't Russians conducting terrorist attacks everyday on Americans occupying the land in Alaska?

The US "paid" for the land.

destroyed Egypt, Jordan and Syria in 6 days. Then in 1973 they fought off both Egypt and Syria again and since 1978 they have been under constant terrorist attacks killing many of their men women and children.Every time they strike back at the ones attacking them they are called criminals and promptly judged the bad guys

Israel likes it this way.

Their Rabbi's wrote the scriptures. They know the solution. Israel does not want Peace.

The Israeli people live in constant fear of attacks they are surrounded by countries who refuse to even acknowledge their existence as a state.

A Perfect condition of their own making.

That fear "unites" the people of Israel, who come from all over the world, with different backgrounds, speaking different languages, that have to be encouraged to learn to speak Hebrew and adopt one culture for the society.

The Palestinians have blatantly said when they achieve statehood they will throw every Jew out of their borders. Wouldn't everyone love to have a neighbor who openly is disgusted with your existence. As for the West bank and Gaza strip if i was Israel i wouldn't give them to the Palestinians the land was won in the 6 day war which they did not start to the victor goes the spoils if not the turkey needs to give back the land in Cyprus that they won in 1974. Israel is in a real bad place they attack the terrorist attacking them and they are the bad guys,they get attacked and they are still the bad guys keep up the fight Israel and stand firm don't negotiate with the terrorist.

Israel doesn't want Peace. The problem with Peace is that there are too many Palestinians, and any form of Peace will eventually lead to a majority of non-jews with voting rights within the state of Israel. Peace just means the destruction of Israel as a land exclusive to Jews. What Israel wants is a spot on earth where the Jews are in the majority, and remain in the majority. For that, they need a perpetual state of war.

There will never be peace.

They could "buy" all the land from the Palestinians, and "pay" every Palestinian family to emigrate and relocate to other parts of the world. Then they would have peace, for a long time. Until, of course, migrant workers move into the state of Israel from other parts of Africa and the Middle East, and begin to change the population's ethnic ratios once again. What Israel wants is impossible, in the long run. The social forces in the world put pressure on "integration" of different peoples, but Israel wants "separation".

At a time when the entire rest of the world is integrating, Israel is trying to go the other way. They are sailing their ship against the tide.

edit on 21-9-2011 by DRAZIW because: spelling

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 01:41 PM
link   
You know what I have always found so curious, if Jews are allegedly in control of the world, how come they’ve had pogroms after pogroms inflicted upon them, been demonized and been the subjects of an attempted genocide.

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 01:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Immune

I have nothing against the Jewish people, every nation has their good and bad individuals, who I am against, however, is the Israeli government, it is great that Israeli and American history have so much in common with each other, come in, take some land, that being based on religious belief, wipe out a race of people, and in the end, act like it never happened. Come on now man, who are you trying to play? There are millions of people in this world who are stateless and cannot identify with a region and they do not really care. If anything, Israelis should be the most grateful for having a state for themselves, its pathetic how Netanyahu and Obama just declined the Palestinian bid for a state. It is a shameful and somber day.

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 01:55 PM
link   
reply to post by SirMike

There are many types of people who have been subjected to genocide, not only the Jews. It's just sad to see that other groups besides the Jews who have been convicted of genocide just continue living their lives and get over it. It's pathetic that land was given to people out of pity. In my opinion, a country should be made because of patriotism, not because world superpowers divided a land that was already occupied by other people and say here you go, this is for you. I do not need anyone's pity.

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 01:58 PM
link   
reply to post by freedish

Everyone would be a target for discrimination when they claim that they are God's chosen people and every nation on the earth will follow them, and the basis for the reason why they have been targeted? Think of it this way, it all began with religion and dividing people. Sure, it is an excuse to blame everything on religion, religion, in my point of view, is something very private to the individual and nobody else's business. We see this in every religion. Every people have their good and their bad. I really disagree with the Israeli government because they are the ones who do not want peace. That makes them terrorists.

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 02:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by SirMike
You know what I have always found so curious, if Jews are allegedly in control of the world, how come they’ve had pogroms after pogroms inflicted upon them, been demonized and been the subjects of an attempted genocide.

The Jews are not in control of anything. The "spiritual beings" run this earth.

These beings demand "sacrifices" from time to time, and use men to carry out their kills, so they can feast.

Man is not at the top of the food chain.

Put on the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil. For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.
-- Ephesians 6:11

No human being has any interest in killing lots of other humans. At most, a man might become angry with his neighbor. But, to massacare entire groups of people, that is not human thought, nor human desire, nor human will.

edit on 21-9-2011 by DRAZIW because: text

edit on 21-9-2011 by DRAZIW because: text

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 02:46 PM
link   
Those zionist criminals slaughtered women and children and men like animals.sadly some americans believe that what's called Israel is a friendly country supporting peace..that's of course the effect of the jewish media propaganda in the whole western world and the working jewish lobby in the us...I advice those who support Israel to read a book named " the protocoles of zion's Elders" you"ll change your mind...

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 02:52 PM
link   
reply to your question,
Yes

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 03:08 PM
link   
This is my first post on ATS, so please be kind. (I reserve the right to reuse some of this in a new thread.

Being born in the late sixties, most of my growing up was done in the seventies and eighties. My family lived in a very rural setting, a former flour mill, where people used to bring their crop, mostly oats and barley, in order for it to be ground to flour. We lived by a small river, which provided the necessary power to operate all the machinery. Some time in the late sixties, so I\'ve been told by my grandpa, our Government paid small mills like ours an amount of cash to have them stripped from all functioning machinery, so the milling business could be concentrated into larger enterprises.

Growing up, I only ever really experienced the mill stripped. A lot of the basic infrastructure was left intact because it was too heavy or too arduous to remove. Most importantly, our electric generator system was still working, even up to the time when I was a young adult.

We had a flood-proof water turbine (System Michelle-Pelton or somesuch, I\'d have to check the old enamel type plate), driving an ancient Siemens-Schuckert DC Dynamo/Generator, a flywheel and a spare wheel that could be used to drive a circular saw through some transmission belts in a whole other part of the building. That Dynamo put out 110 Volts DC at about 6 kWatts. Amazingly, although that was rarely enough electricity to satisfy our own needs when I grew up, there was still an ancient, huge polished marble switchboard, complete with a DC electricity meter down in the technical center of the house. It was used solely to meter the electricity we provided to our neighbours. I ended up giving that meter to the physics department of my then school. (Wonder if they still have it).

So what does all of this have to do with Israel and the conflict in the middle east, you might ask.

When I grew up, all we had for media was the paper and some battery operated transistor radios. No television, since TVs would not run on our 110V DC system. What I and my little brain gathered from the radio news back then was the following:

They\\\'re all crazy down there.

After fighting for so long they should have been able to find _some_ kind of agreement.

They didn\\\'t.

They hurt so many people.

Why do they keep doing this?

Why don\\\'t they just leave the rest of us alone?

Back then I could not understand what the Israeli or Palestinian positions were or who was wrong or right. I must admit, I still don\\\'t.

My personal opinion is, there is a lot of assholery and misplaced pride at play, also money, opportunism and stupidity, religoius fanatism and greed. Explains everything perfectly.

I guess, if you\\\'ve ever find yourself near that tiny bit of planet, don\\\'t look back. You might turn into a pillar of salt.

BTW, we got our first B/W TV when i was about 12 years old. It was the car battery operated camping type with a tiny screen. There were three stations, theoretically. We lived in a valley, so we got only one of them, two when the weather gods smiled upon us. When the picture on the TV shrank, me and my brother knew it would be time to carry a fresh car battery up from the basement and hook the empty one up to the mains through the plate of an old electric stove. Good times. Sometimes the battery acid would splash on your pants and they would disintegrate the next day in school. The more I think about those days, the more weird # comes to light. I\'ll put a cork in it now, sorry for the rant. Have a good one. Bye.

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 03:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Humanity4Ever

Originally posted by patternfinder

Originally posted by Humanity4Ever

Originally posted by VictorVonDoom

Originally posted by illuminatislave
Educate yourself. Israel is not a friend of ours. Ask Americans who lost family members aboard the USS Liberty how much Israel gives a damn about them.

I'm with you, there. I don't see how any current or former member of the US Navy can support Israel after the USS Liberty.

The incident happened, but it was accidental, and the US government acknowledged it as such, or they most certainly would have responded accordingly. Why do anti Israel propogandists cling to this isolated incident like a lifeline to support their warped opinions of Israel? Are you also aware that friendly fire killed hundreds of American soldiers in the Vietnam War? The USS Liberty incident was a tragedy, but unfortunately, mistakes can occur during armed conflict. It's been nearly 45 years since the incident occured, and yet people still focus on it?

the so called "holocaust" was over 60 years ago, yet people are still focusing on it too, so what's the difference?

Are you serious dude?

The intentional systematic execution of 6 million European jews and millions of other people of other ethnic groups in WWII as opposed to an accidental incident that caused the death of 34 American Naval officers.

Do these historical events sound analagous to you?

edit on 21-9-2011 by Humanity4Ever because: (no reason given)

i'm wondering if you're serious???????/
didn't you hear how the jewish bolsheviks killed over 10 MILLION muslims and CHRISTIANS in the bolshevik revolution??????????

nobody is still harping on that one!!! in fact, there isn't too many people today, thanks to the jewish media, that even knows how many people the jewish people killed back then just so they could start the communist movement.......

so, sorry, i don't feel sorry for jewish people that we don't even know really how many actually died........

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 04:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Raelsatu

You haven't read the bible have you . You have briefed it out looking for something you can refute . The fact is that if you really read the bible you would see that the eventsof these endtimes could not have meant anything unless Israel was not a nation . The events where the Mark of the Beast is implimented could only happen with the help of the INTERNET . The Global currency will not be printed . It will exist only through the Internet .Thus you will have to be a suscriber to the system . With the likely stiff opposition to the NWO and Global currency you will have to use their exclusive system , most likely the implantable RFID chip called Verichip . No these aren't shotgun prophesies your talking about .The Bible has these prophesies through out and there are a lot more that must happen also , that you havent considered . Israel is about to take a terrible beating and will loose 2/3rds of their land . The UN will step in after Israel dumps their Nukes on the Arabs . That should happen soon .Look a little deeper for the truth . But answer this , how did life come about on a planet that was red hot and sterile , with space a sterile environment with no oxygen , either freezing or above 250 degrees . The kicker is that all living cells have DNA . DNA does not occur randomly . And living cells for DNA to develope into a living organism does not occur out of a cloud of gasses . So much for that theory .

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 04:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by jheated5
reply to post by gravitational

I will take the word of the survivors over the BS stories that were fed to us anyday........ Nice try though....

Exactly!

If the Zionists had not lied to us (the US) about the Lavon Affair time after time after time then maybe we could believe them when if comes to the attck on the USS Liberty.

If the Zionists had not lied to us (the US) about the scumbag bastard Jonathan Pollard time after time after time then maybe we could believe them when if comes to the attck on the USS Liberty.

Zionists = Liars

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 04:19 PM
link   
The most freightening thing in this thread is how many people believe in the Bible's fantasies.

An all-loving God would not have chosen people. If His love was so big, he would not separate his creations into wanted and unwanted people.

So God is once more a fantasy and believing in the Bible is totally illogical. And therefore believing that Israel is God's chosen nation is stupid.

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 04:26 PM
link   
reply to post by uroeger

Dear Windy,

Welcome to 2011.

A Jewish American man named Ralph Shoneman wrote a book called "The Hidden History of Zionism."

If you read even a few pages I think you will see that the media back decades ago and today want to make you think that they are all crazy but they aren't.

It is not about religion it is about land and water.

Here is the link, friend.

Ralph's book about the hidden history of Zionism - all facts.

Some Israelis in Phalange uniforms were with the Party. “The Israeli friends who accompany you,” our officers told us “... will make your work easier.” They directed us not to make use of our firearms, if at all possible. “Everything must proceed noiselessly.” ... We saw other comrades. They had to do their work with bayonets and knives. Bloody corpses were lying in the alleys. The half-asleep women and children who cried out for help put our whole plan in danger, alarming the entire camp.

Another good book written by a Jewish American author.

The Case Against Israel

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 04:26 PM
link   
I am an atheist of the liberal persuasion and I support Israel.
Not because of scripture or because of the holocaust but because I have more in common with them than any of the Arab states. Why should I support the cause of the palestinians?
People ask what has Israel done for America. I ask what have the Palestinians and their regional supporters ever done for us? Israel is at least culturally similar to us which is more than can be said about their neighbors.
With regards to Israeli espionage and the USS Liberty....
Well that's realpolitik for you. Nations spy on each other and lie for national gain. That's the way of the world and you're naive if believe anything to the contrary. I also find it hard to get worked up over the Liberty incident. I may as well obsess over the Gulf of Tonkin incident. An equally historically distant exercise in realpolitik that caused the loss of many times more American lives than the attack on the Liberty

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 04:32 PM
link   
Easy response for this, don't support Israel, or any other country in the middle east.

No funding, no troops - zip.

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 04:40 PM
link   
reply to post by AuntB

I agree 100%. I support Israel!! Don't care what anyone else thinks, you have to live your life how you want to.

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 04:44 PM
link   
Hang in there!

Most of the liberals here will rail against the religious righteousness of the Jews all the while telling us we have to respect Islam.

Israel is no different than any other state except they are completely surrounded by hostile countries. Yet when they defend themselves from suicide bombers, rocket attacks and terrorism, Israel is to blame. I've never understood the disproportionate hatred toward the Jews.

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 04:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Immune
May 1948 Israel was formed to provide a "safe" place for Jewish people to call home within the boundaries of Ancient Israel.. Since being reformed in 1948 it was attacked in 1963 in which it destroyed Egypt, Jordan and Syria in 6 days. \terrorist.

LOOK UP how Israel was really formed, then ask that question. Israel was formed by terrorists, and those arnt the jews , they are israelies, theres a distinct diference. Not to mention their actual treatment of Plaistinians, if israel was where canada was and they treated us like they do their neighbors , hell yes I would rocket their ass's. Not to mention all the propiganda that comes out of the mouths of Israelies, and their agents here and abroad. Oh and dont even get me started on how much financial aid America gives them each year, even when this country is falling apart, its all the jewish sympathy here in america, oh and the Mosad agents dancing on the roof tops, while the towers fell. And they just plain old suck! always sucked and will always suck, most of the worlds problems stem from jewish influance, and this can all be proven.
But im sure you will find evidence thats proves your point, not prove your point with evidence. so I will not reply to anything you have to say.
Definition of TROLL: One who stalks the internet looking for ways to get a rise out of others through views or coments that incite. Period!

new topics

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join