It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Am i the only one who supports Israel

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 07:08 AM
link   
What I find funny is everyone saying Israel is terrorizing the Palestinians.....cause ya they are just sitting their minding their own business.

Its a war guys...they are at war. Israel is America's ally. So yes I support them...but of course I wish there could be peace...but how do you find peace out of that mess.

There's a good book out called "Body of Secrets"...its about the NSA but it has so many stories in it of declassified info...and there are some good and bad ones in there about Israel...great read if you got the time.

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 07:12 AM
link   
Isreal went from the bullied to the bully, so no I dont feel sorry for them, specially when all this violence is over an ancient fairy tale.

I could care less about any of them over there we have our own problems to deal with

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 07:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Immune

I'm sure loads of Jews support Israel too, and the people involved in Jewish businesses and branch offs, but ultimately I don't think any sane educated person who doesn't fall into the above categories would support murderers, thieves and scum.

T

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 07:35 AM
link   
F them. We have enough problems of our own alright. Apartheid states can go to hell.

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 07:53 AM
link   
No, you are not the only one. I am a supporter as well.

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 07:55 AM
link   
It was the 1948 British mandate of Palestine, not the mandate of Israel. I have to ask, why should we support Israel? What do we get in return? War without end?

If you want to put Israel before America then you are clearly not really an American at heart, and I think you should go home to Israel. I think AIPAC should be outlawed personally as should all foreign lobbies.

Americas security, and the security of Americans should come way before the security of Israelis!

I don’t imagine the fact that Jews hate Christians has any relevance, or that Americans are not really welcome in Israel unless you are a Jew. You dont act like friends, and you expect us to deliver our children for slaughter in defense of your hate and war mongering.

edit on 21-9-2011 by Donkey_Dean because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 08:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by AuntB
I support and admire Israel 100%. I don't discuss it on here, nor do I understand why the hate against the Jewish people continues to this day. I admire how they will do what it takes to survive. I admire how the young have to do military service, thus the majority of their country can fight and protect their country. That certainly couldn't be said for the US. I watched their leader come out and send thoughts to the people of Joplin MO before our own President did.

I have noticed with the more radical sites that people seem to hate Israel. This is a persecution that has been carried on through time and it makes no sense to me. I personally do not think the Jewish race is the boogey man out to get me and my country.

See, the bolded bit is where you have it wrong. There are people who hates jews because their jews, no doubt..but, the vast majority of opposition to israel is because of the israeli government's BEHAVIOR. It's hypocrisy, it's racism, it's propensity to commit false-flag terrorist attacks(including 9/11) worldwide, and blame it on muslims, when everyone knows damn well the mossad did it. you think that attack in ankara the other day was a coincidence, with the palestinian statehood vote coming up here in NY in a couple days? no. there was a terror alert here too, NYPD emergency services were very busy yesterday. I oppose israel, not because I'm an anti-semite, not because I hate jews, or think jewish people shouldn't have a homeland. As long as israel attacks america, spies on america, takes our money when we can't afford it, spits in our face, humiliates our president, and implements an apartheid policy on the palestinians, all while playing the victim, you can count me as opposition. funny thing, as an american, I care about my country. I don't care for anyone who wants to harm it.

edit on 21-9-2011 by dragonseeker because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 08:04 AM
link   
Is This Man Anti-Semetic???

How about these Men???

Read This Please.

...AndThis

edit on 02/09/2011 by TheSandMansExecutioner because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 08:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Donkey_Dean

I especially enjoyed the video titled "Israeli Soldier Shoots Palestinian Farmer".

Though I found the acting of the two lead male actors to be unconvincing, I think if they stretched the budget to some decent make up or even recorded the sound of a rifle being shot in their direction as opposed to away from them, they could have gone far with this.

I suggest sending the production team some gritty US series for inspiration and realism, like maybe, Family Guy or something.

Regards, Skellon.
edit on 21-9-2011 by Skellon because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 08:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Skellon

Well, I could post several thousand more to replace it.

It looks like the internet is indeed a threat, huh.

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 08:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kemal
LOL, funny claims you most certainly will not be able to backup with proof/sources, OP.

The Israeli government is terrorizing the Palestinian people and is treating them like trash. You're not the victims anymore, awwkay?! In fact, I think you treat the Palestinians like the Nazis have treated the Jews.

Not even close, not even in the same room.

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 08:36 AM
link   

That is kind of my point.

These videos are an industry in themselves over there.

Hell, even I could make 30-40 videos like the one I picked out in a working day.

Whilst you are choosing other videos to demonstrate the quantity of them, search for the same number of Israeli propaganda videos and I'm guessing you will struggle to find even a quarter.

I also really enjoy debunking them too, so don't be shy.

On a serious note friend, with me simply demonstrating the obvious fake nature of one such video, do you ever stop and question what you are looking at objectively? Or do you just favourite it or bookmark it with zeal as it evidently supports your side of the argument at first glance?

Regards, Skellon.
edit on 21-9-2011 by Skellon because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 08:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Skellon

Please start debunking! Why not start at the top of the list and I will keep em coming.

You are very full of the brown stuff!

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 08:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by cosmicexplorer
What I find funny is everyone saying Israel is terrorizing the Palestinians.....cause ya they are just sitting their minding their own business.

Its a war guys...they are at war. Israel is America's ally. So yes I support them...but of course I wish there could be peace...but how do you find peace out of that mess.

There's a good book out called "Body of Secrets"...its about the NSA but it has so many stories in it of declassified info...and there are some good and bad ones in there about Israel...great read if you got the time.

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 08:41 AM
link   
I found this one on youtube, it seems interesting

www.youtube.com...

I don't know how to embed videos, someone should explain how to do so.

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 08:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by WarminIndy

www.youtube.com...

We would not see Israel fall to Islam, but you must respect America and American values. If you cannot then your own hate should be your down fall.

Imagine a war against Iran in which Russia or China was a party. The US allied with Israel and the US Christian response when they had a glimpse of the true hate the Jewish Israeli has for the Christian.

We are no better than the Palestenian in your mind, yet you say we are your closest friend! Really?

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 08:50 AM
link   

I respect your difference of opinion.

You and I will view this recent video that you have posted in different ways.

For you, it illustrates the title, namely 'Why Palestinians Hate Israel' or the denial of passage, maybe even how paranoid these soldiers are.

For me, it illustrates that the IDF are not the murderous monsters that they are made out to be by Israel haters.

This situation, regardless of it's conclusion, displayed that the IDF were respectful, civil and polite to these men.

The IDF are not known for caring how they are perceived on film, they are usually confident in their right to carry out their mission.

Regards, Skellon.

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 08:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jim Scott
Points that influence my opinion:
1. It's the only democracy around that area. I support it for being a democracy.
2. The money we send to Israel is spent on American armament, so it comes home for jobs. That's ok, 'cause we would spend it anyway in the defense budget. We do that with other countries, too, like recently Taiwan. It's a good plan unless you want these allies to fall to their superior neighbors. I personally like supporting democracies.
3. 700 Club showed some reporter in Jerusalem years ago with a live report on troublemaking there. He showed the Moslem quarter with a noisy Jewish parade going through. The Moslem said that they could not do that in the Jewish quarter, and that an parade as such needed a permit. He said the Jews do that a lot because if there is retaliation, it makes the news and everyone supports the Jewish quarter at the expense of the Moslem quarter. Therefore, if you have any control of the media, your position is heard and the opposition is not.
4. Jews and Palestinians are Semites, so I don't understand when Jews call others Anti-Semitic, when they are themselves Anti-Semitic toward the Palestinians.
5. I know it's a Jewish state, but I just can't get my head around the idea of a state being built around one religion. It goes against anything American. To become a citizen of Israel, you must be a Jew, which means you must be born of a Jewish mother. That just sounds so wrong, but I guess it has to be that way to be a Jewish state. How did we ever get into this mess? The Holocaust.

Other than that, I'm good. Your thoughts?
edit on 9/21/2011 by Jim Scott because: added 5

Good post, but your point regarding citizenship is incorrect. There are 1.5 million Arab Israeli citizens (within Israel proper, not the West Bank/Gaza) that have the exact same lifestyle, legal rights, and privileges as jewish citizens. In fact, many Arab Israelis are affluent, hold political positions, and even play for the Israeli national soccer team, lol. Most people aren't aware that on average, Arab Israeli citizens enjoy a much higher standard of living than Arabs living in Muslim countries. I don't understand why there is a misconception about Israel being a racist or apartheid state, when the facts clearly indicate otherwise. Israel is recognized as a jewish state, but it is still multicultural.
edit on 21-9-2011 by Humanity4Ever because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 08:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by Donkey_Dean

Originally posted by WarminIndy

www.youtube.com...

We would not see Israel fall to Islam, but you must respect America and American values. If you cannot then your own hate should be your down fall.

Imagine a war against Iran in which Russia or China was a party. The US allied with Israel and the Christian response when they had a glimpse of the true hate the Jewish Israeli has for the Christian.

I am American. First and foremost. And I do want to see a strong America that takes care of its own people.

Did you see how small Israel is? Palestine is smaller, but surrounded by allies. There really is no peace and safety in this world. We are teetering on a cliff right now, and even if we do fix the problems here it does not mean safety and security for us.

We turned away before because of the Isolationist Policy. It did not work out.

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 09:09 AM
link   
reply to post by WarminIndy

Like I said never fall to Islam, but it will not be for the defense of supremacist rabbinic hate. It would be in defense of your more sensible masses. You should not allow a them to smear your name, and we should not be expected to defend the same. I am speaking about hate directed against the Christian. If American is your friend then so is the Christian.

Sorry, but they should be made to take camp with the Palestenians! I really dont like em, in the exact same way I do not like radical muslims.

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join