It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Am i the only one who supports Israel

page: 18
<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 08:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by dragonseeker
Timelord, I actually appreciate your posts..you reinforce my absolute opposition to religious dogma. Also, you need a fair amount of help, because if you really believe this stuff, you're quite literally delusional.

Thanks for that but I think some people are really hiding their intentions they know the truth and will do anything to send man down to hell with them, how do I know who I am speaking to, I don't, could even be the devil himself who knows who people of ATS speaks to they don't know for sure so as far I am concerned.

I have seen a little more than to believe God does not exist and so have many people of faith and feel sorry for all thoughs who are way behind the human conciousness level, some people will reach the next level some will be left behind as delustional as it may sound but what can we do, no point in convincing a bad spirit if people are doomed to fail. I have been told many times before not to come here, no one can be convinced somethings are beyond repair.

Not just you dragonseeker but many others, (funny how the name fits dragonseeker)

There are hundreds of books and religions but none provide accurate predictions of the future, the Bible is 1/3 prophecy meaning predicting the future.

Eventually they will bring the mark of the beast, people won't be able to buy and sell unless they are chipped in their right hand, the technology is out there, the econemy is falling and some wiseguy is going to come up with that solution like it or not, please wake up, either that or your side is chosen already before hand.

edit on 21-9-2011 by The time lord because: no reason

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 08:34 PM
link   
Was very disappointed at all the anti-jew/Israel hating garbage by some on here.

I have a love for the Jewish people because they are my brothers and sisters. I do support Israel and I will always stand for and with them.

I thank God for the Israelites! Long live the Jews!!!

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 08:37 PM
link   
reply to post by The time lord

You can quote your religious script all you want, but the fact is Israel, as it is now, has caused more harm than good in this world. Infact, Israel has done NO GOOD in this world. None. But you cannot simply hold up your book and close your eyes to the evil before you simply because it contradicts your scripture. Do you have any idea how many innocent people have been taken from this world in the name of your God? In the name of scripture? This has nothing to do with religion and more to do with a war that has been going on for over a thousand years. And to be honest, I wouldnt even care if Israel wasnt forcing my country to fight its war for it. Israel is a parasite bankrupting my nation and you dare shove the bible in my face?

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 09:03 PM
link   
The sooner we can cut all aid to Israel the better. Their government is murderous just like most every other government except that in this case they have a parasitic murderous government.

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 09:27 PM
link   
reply to post by The time lord

Re-read the BS you just spouted out. Do you really believe any of that? Do you have Jewish teachers pounding that propaganda into your head every single day of your life?

Seriously? You think Jews are the "purest bloodline"? You think the rest of the world are "unworthy" of Israel?

What the hell are you smoking? You're either mentally deficient, or have been so brainwashed by your own people that you're living in some kind of fractured make-believe reality.

I think it's not surprising that so much hogwash regarding "God's Chosen" comes directly from the Jews, as it's completely self-serving. The Talmud reenforces this theory, that Jews have basically manufactured their own excuses for "rights" to anything.

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 09:45 PM
link   
Didn't this 'safe place' belong to someone? I'd be pretty pissed if someone just came and planted a bunch of people in a land that was mine.

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 10:28 PM
link   
I just hope to it be engulfed by destruction sooner than later.

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 10:39 PM
link   
Israel is simply a country.
Israel has "leaders".
These leaders aren't Gods, nor or they led by "God".
For too many people "Israel" means something sacred. So, don't you think the "leaders" of Israel would take advantage of that?
Israel is actually "LED" by terrorists with an actual history IN terrorism. If they didn't invent the concept, they certainly perfected it.
At some point, hopefully, people in general will get a clue on how the world works. I will give you a hint.
POWERFUL people RULE the powerless. They will use every advantage to keep YOU powerless, while retaining their power. In this case, Israel loves the idea that most Americans, and many others, think Israel is special. They love it SO much, they control your government so you can pay DEARLY for that love.
So keep paying for Israel while you believe that God tells you you MUST.

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 10:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Immune
May 1948 Israel was formed to provide a "safe" place for Jewish people to call home within the boundaries of Ancient Israel.. Since being reformed in 1948 it was attacked in 1963 in which it destroyed Egypt, Jordan and Syria in 6 days.

"Israel was NOT formed in 1948..."
That piece of land has BEEN there for thousands of years.
They can call it genocide land or any other moniker...but THAT land:

NEVER belonged to the "Jews"
A book of fiction does NOT dictate WHO gets to live where and when just because a covenant was made
(A covenant the JEWS themselves BROKE) no less...besides the obviousness that:

(A) God has been MIA for a couple thousand years and
(B) Belief does NOT trump common sense and empirical FACT.

I am sick of Is Ra El Apologists always *trying* to garner sympathy via
a holocaust was GROSSLY exaggerated when the reality and evidence point to a different conclusion...

Anti-Semetic?
No, I'm anti-a$$ hole.

You appear to NOT know the facts and instead rely on acting like a defensive victim when in reality
the truth is...is that Is Ra El HAVE oppressed and murdered countless Palestinians then they WONDER
why and how the people they have just murdered would retaliate?

Uh huh.

Go to hell, please with your conjectural drivel worthy of a 3 time class A drunken arsebag choking on his own vomit sitting on a seat-less toilet without a roll.

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 10:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cor Leonis
Was very disappointed at all the anti-jew/Israel hating garbage by some on here.

I have a love for the Jewish people because they are my brothers and sisters. I do support Israel and I will always stand for and with them.

I thank God for the Israelites! Long live the Jews!!!

Nope.

I pray to the chicken alfredo pink pony in the sky that Is Ra El BURNS an eternity
started by a Menorah night light made out of spinning dradles and jewish facial hair.

Burn IsRaEl BURN!

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 10:55 PM
link   
I wish there was a way I could tell them, but as a canadian I am all for supporting israel. If I could, I would sign up to fend off the assholes. Leave the freaking jews alone.

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 10:56 PM
link   
Op you definetly have to read up a bit on your history. The Rothschilds with the help of the U.N. crushed out the existing civilians in Israel to make way for their 80 percent owned land there. So like you said in 6 days women, children, and men, where blown to bits, and annihalated to give way to white superior Jews. I acknowledge that this part of the land has been fought for over and over and over again. but atleast when these Goyem as the jewish people call them, have raign in Israel they allow all people to have their religion and take part as a active citizen, as long as they give allegiance to the State? You definetly cannot say that has happened since the U.N. went in and has wiped buildings and humans out with D8 cats

So please do not down-play the genocide that happens their on a day to day basis!

Owe by the way, same thing is happening in Lybia as we speak, central Government and superior white jews taking over

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 11:01 PM
link   
So back in the 1940s when israel came to be, who lived there at the time? And how were they moved off of their land to make room for the jews????

The palistinians want in the UN for one reason..
UN MEMBERS CANNOT STEAL LAND FROM EACH OTHER.

Israel:: give us all your land.

Palestinians :: Hell no!

Israel to the world::: wah. Wah. They wont negotiate peace with us.

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 11:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Chinesis

ya ok, drama queen.

the USA will cut off 500mil a year to the pali's if they go ahead with this statehood push.

israel will cut off aid/tax also.

why support them? as "oppressed" people they have it good. let their buddies aid the newbie state. i'd give it 6months shelf life.

arafat stashed away about 9billion in switzerland. sweet job, made more money than ringo star.

i'm for israel.

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 11:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chinesis

Originally posted by Immune
May 1948 Israel was formed to provide a "safe" place for Jewish people to call home within the boundaries of Ancient Israel.. Since being reformed in 1948 it was attacked in 1963 in which it destroyed Egypt, Jordan and Syria in 6 days.

"Israel was NOT formed in 1948..."
That piece of land has BEEN there for thousands of years.
They can call it genocide land or any other moniker...but THAT land:

NEVER belonged to the "Jews"
A book of fiction does NOT dictate WHO gets to live where and when just because a covenant was made
(A covenant the JEWS themselves BROKE) no less...besides the obviousness that:

(A) God has been MIA for a couple thousand years and
(B) Belief does NOT trump common sense and empirical FACT.

I am sick of Is Ra El Apologists always *trying* to garner sympathy via
a holocaust was GROSSLY exaggerated when the reality and evidence point to a different conclusion...

Anti-Semetic?
No, I'm anti-a$$ hole.

You appear to NOT know the facts and instead rely on acting like a defensive victim when in reality
the truth is...is that Is Ra El HAVE oppressed and murdered countless Palestinians then they WONDER
why and how the people they have just murdered would retaliate?

Uh huh.

Go to hell, please with your conjectural drivel worthy of a 3 time class A drunken arsebag choking on his own vomit sitting on a seat-less toilet without a roll.

awwe your a fun one arent you!...ok where to start..you gave me SO much to work with...ok, ready? firstly, i get your frustrated with the jews claiming they have a right to the land because the torah said so, its totally understandable as your are an enlightened one and know better than a book of faith which just has to be a fairy tale because there is very little empirical evidence supporting it....so lets remove that from the argument....i know this makes you a bit upset because now you cant seem all snarky and enlightened but lets just level the playing field a bit.

To say that that land was NEVER the Jews' is grossly ignorant...the very fact the western wall stands which is the only remains of the second temple, clearly means that at some point they were very much in control of the land..and they were...at the very very least you have to admit that 930 BCE–586 BCE which was the reign of the judean kingdome, the land was under jewish sovereignty. but that was just me telling you what you already knew..or didnt care enough to find out....it sounds so much better to say the land was NEVER the jewish peoles....

second, you are totally right, people should not be giving the holocaust as a justification for the jews to have the land...if for no other reason than its a bad PR tactic to try to appeal to someone's emotions that already has a bias against you.....case and point...whats going on with the Palestinians is NO DIFFERENT then the holocaust argument for the jews
i.e. the Palestinians were kicked out of their land by their leaders and none of their other "brother" countries would take them in, so the decided to go to israel where they had lived in the past sighting" a right of return as a reason"...this land kept them safe before and it can and should do it again...i ask you HOW is that different then the jews being persecuted and coming back to the land that they once had a home in....and dont even try me with the argument it was the Palestinians first...what are we in first grade?...second, since the Palestinian people arent actually a nation, i think it is hard to know when they truly got there.

anti Semitic?...please, your incredibly proud of this fact

oppressed and murdered countless Palestinians....again blanket harsh statements just sound so nice and tidy and effective dont they...you use these words so freely it actually makes me sick...is israel totally innocent with regards to their treatment of the Palestinians definitely not, but they are doing what is necessary ....and you will come back at me "what its necessary to needlessly murder innocent people?"...and to that i have to say..DO NOT have the audacity to even think or act like you know what you are talking about...have you ever looked at both sides of the situation, i mean really looked into them....because i think you came into it with a bias like that bias and want to keep that bias...which is convenient because you are very much not alone with that bias...but you say that the israeli side is not taking any responsibility and are acting like the victims and not taking in the Palestinian side at all...when really the side you represent is doing that. Israel admits its not perfect and knows its not being the kindest to this population but its doing what it needs to do to keep everything balanced...your side is only accusing israel never once do they acknowledge anything positive regarding israel.like how even though they fought for their land twice , they STILL attempt negotiation

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 11:42 PM
link   
ok didn't the zionist Rothchilds set this up just to stir things up and make profit. Another thing I dont get is so called Christians in the states support Isreal didn't Jews lose the covenant with God after Jesus died. Everyone was except (gentiles) as well as Jews who followed him. Jews dont believe in Jesus,they are still waiting for there messiah to come. Christians in the states believe that Jews are God's chosen people, isnt that a conflict, they might as well be Jews themselves.It must be all the pro Isreal propoganda(AIPAC).They get the most foreign aid $3billion plus weapons and what not and get U.S military hand me downs.No other country in the world gets this kind of treatment.Everyone else gets raped and pillaged.Notice how in the news Isreal is in reponce to or retaliating against like it is always the palestinians fault. I dont know why they dont see it or maybe like America they are taught they can do no wrong and are a force for good, so Isreal is a force for good in the middle east. For sure it is a touchy subject but it not meant to be resolved too much money at stake

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 11:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by filosophia
Israel would probably be called 'criminal' less if they didn't do things like block a Palestinian bid into the UN. Those kinds of things are what makes it blatantly obvious that Israel is also to blame and not just the Palestinians.

Rule of thumb: If some dude with a gun wants to kill you, you don't invite him into your house.

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 11:55 PM
link   
reply to post by NuancesRkey

nice post,

oppressed and murdered countless Palestinians....again blanket harsh statements just sound so nice and tidy and effective dont they..

ya, this crap kills me.

genocide and 100's of thousands dead. lol!

how many live there? lol!!

millions dead in iraq, oy vey!

figure out why israel gets a little more aid than pali's.

if they become a state, what will they produce?

how will they support themselves?

edit on 21-9-2011 by fooks because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 12:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by celticdog
ok didn't the zionist Rothchilds set this up just to stir things up and make profit. Another thing I dont get is so called Christians in the states support Isreal didn't Jews lose the covenant with God after Jesus died. Everyone was except (gentiles) as well as Jews who followed him. Jews dont believe in Jesus,they are still waiting for there messiah to come. Christians in the states believe that Jews are God's chosen people, isnt that a conflict, they might as well be Jews themselves.It must be all the pro Isreal propoganda(AIPAC).They get the most foreign aid $3billion plus weapons and what not and get U.S military hand me downs.No other country in the world gets this kind of treatment.Everyone else gets raped and pillaged.Notice how in the news Isreal is in reponce to or retaliating against like it is always the palestinians fault. I dont know why they dont see it or maybe like America they are taught they can do no wrong and are a force for good, so Isreal is a force for good in the middle east. For sure it is a touchy subject but it not meant to be resolved too much money at stake

im not going to come down on you too hard, because I can tell you a little bit dont know what you are talking about, and you know and basically acknowledge this fact, but I will say, siting a conspiracy theory as how the state of israel got funded, is not a very wise way to support your claim. in regards to your point of Christians supporting jews...while it is quite out of the scope of this argument i will say, that because the Christians believe that at oe time the jews were A chosen people, they believe that even though they no longer are, their status as super important to god still stands....also your right no other country in the world gets the special treatment israel does...countless human rights violations from the UN in contrast with countries like congo who are butchering their own population for kicks and giggles..but no one talks about them...or even other muslim countries that truly do not give their people freedome and behead them for simple things like loving someone of the same gender...so your right no other country gets the same SPECIAL treatment that Israel does

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 12:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by celticdog

Christians here in America are have been fooled into the idea (created by Jews themselves) that the "end of the world" will become a reality once Jews have all assembled in some ludicrous number, in Israel.

I'm not kidding, here, have a look.

I found out later that the organization is a non-profit that tries to bring Jewish souls (not Jewish opinions . . . that would have been a disaster waiting to happen!) together in Israel. The funny thing about this organization is that some of its funds are raised from evangelical Christians that want all of the Jewish people to move back to Israel, which is supposed to bring about Armageddon and eventually the return of Jesus Christ. I wonder if they expect to get their money back if that doesn’t happen? Cause us Jews are not that good about giving back refunds.

Link

I couldn't make this kind of insanity up.
edit on 22-9-2011 by yourignoranceisbliss because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join