It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Am i the only one who supports Israel

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 05:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by dukeofjive
reply to post by Skellon

So know i get it, cause somebody killed somebody some where at some time, its ok for people to get killed, WOW great facts

There is no need to make excuses for the US, you are Canadian are you not?

I am merely pointing out the contradiction in some poster's arguments.

I never stated that I agree with the loss of innocent life. Please don't put words in my mouth.

Before you get carried away, I regard both the US and Israel as my allies. I just don't appreciate all the double-standards displayed.

Regards, Skellon.
edit on 21-9-2011 by Skellon because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 05:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Skellon

Lol now im putting words in your mouth, i checked your threads they all seem to be pro israel eheheh, its ok for you to have a different point of view, but heck to start calling palestinians terrorist, and blaming others for israels downfall buddy. There is a minuscule minority of men and women on both sides who wish death to there ennemies, the rest are just bystanders in a genocide, be it by bringing up kids in fear, brainwashing kids to live to hate, and to use a god that is kinda suposed to eb the same guy

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 05:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by Skellon
reply to post by hmdphantom

Do you not see how you are essentially, distancing yourself from the near genocidal acts of the forefathers, by blaming the atrocities solely on the British?

The relevance to this argument is valid; To the victor, go the spoils.

What was once a near genocidal act of epic proportions is now all but forgotten, however, the latest generations of the very same culprits exercise this new-found sense of morality when judging the acts of Israel.

How many Iraqi civilians have lost their lives for the sake of US strategic positioning and the aquisition of oil contracts?

How many Afghan civilians have lost their lives to ensure the CIA drug money continues to flow?

It suits the US for Western media to work with the Arabs to spin propaganda against Israel two-fold;

1. It allows us to view a right hand whilst the left hand commits further sin.

2. It gives the impression that the US is not always shoulder to shoulder with Israel, which is benefitial in the public opinion polls. The United Kingdom also enjoys this deception.

Regards, Skellon.

you do realize, i hope, that the zionist entity that rules israel, also rules america? they are one and the same. democrats, republicans, are all tarred with the same evil ugly brush-, and that is zionism/illuminati/or rothchild or whatever you like to call them. even the butcher sharon admits that israel controls america. its the same mongrel group of banksters/illuminati that are constantly undermining peace in the middle east and have had on their shopping list for years the countries of iraq, libya, syria and iran to name just a few. the lives of goyim, or jews, mean nothing to them.
edit on 21-9-2011 by orangutang because: pressed wrong button

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 05:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Skellon

But heck you have your right to your opinion ehehe

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 05:54 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 05:55 AM
link   
reply to post by dukeofjive

dukeofjive, I regard Hamas as a terrorist organisation as they use human shields, educate innocent children to hate Israelis, not to mention encourage martyrdom. They also have the destruction of Israel as part of their charter.

That is far from a modern peace-loving, civil government is it not?

As it was stated in another thread;

"If the Palestinians laid down their guns today and asked for peace, tomorrow there would be no war. If the Israelis laid down their guns today and asked for peace, tomorrow there would be no Israel"

You see how that works? One party wants peace, the other uses the desire for peace to further it's real goal, the destruction of Israel.

Regards, Skellon.

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 06:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Skellon

"If the Palestinians laid down their guns today and asked for peace, tomorrow there would be no war. If the Israelis laid down their guns today and asked for peace, tomorrow there would be no Israel"

It seems to me that Palestinians have occupied Israel , because they are taking war on Israelis and they see that their existence is in danger.

It is quite the opposite.

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 06:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Skellon

Dude im out for the night its late, you my friend are the proof that ignorance is bliss, theyre both to blame, but you wanan stick to your guns, heck one last time

GET HER DONE

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 06:12 AM
link   
reply to post by orangutang

I think that people should be informed about it.

But some people like their ignorance better. It is easy and simple to live with.

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 06:13 AM
link   
I support Israel. they are the one who will win as predicted in the bible... they will be free

reply to post by Immune

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 06:13 AM
link   
reply to post by dukeofjive

Of course, neither side is innocent.

However, my support for Israel has grown over the past years as I see how many major players are pulling strings behind the scenes to orchestrate it's demise. When you widen your perspective, you will see that Israel is infact the underdog in this situation.

Regards, Skellon.

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 06:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Skellon

post by hmdphantom

IMO : Natives were killed in North America so , this new order took place. (America was formed by UK). UK was controlling the whole situation. And there was a fake war for independence . UK was sure about the future of America , so she leaved America.

post by Skellon

Do you not see how you are essentially, distancing yourself from the near genocidal acts of the forefathers, by blaming the atrocities solely on the British? The relevance to this argument is valid; To the victor, go the spoils.

I mean that they are using the same process to make the new Israel.

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 06:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Skellon

neither side is innocent.

Israelis invaded Palestine and you say neither side is innocent. It is not logical.

you will see that Israel is in fact the underdog in this situation.

So you are in the same side with underdogs ?

Is that a reason ?
edit on 21/9/11 by hmdphantom because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 06:31 AM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

All Israel wants is to be left alone.

Yes. should be left alone with her occupied land.

leave her alone so she can make more Palestinian refugee and can terrorize them more.

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 06:36 AM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

You American? Gonna give it back to the indians? Thought not.

That is what I like about Americans

They have killed lots of Indians and they have occupied their lands. Heaven be with you.

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 06:43 AM
link   
reply to post by hmdphantom

From a military perspective, Israel is damned if she does, damned if she doesn't.

If Israel responds to the frequent provocations, for example the launching of rockets into it's territory, it plays into the hands of the it's enemies and is highlighted as a heavy handed bully.

If it does not respond to the frequent provocations it is deemed as weak and only serves to embolden it's enemies, further encouraging more brazen attacks and provocations.

It is in a lose/lose situation on the global political stage. Israel trains it's military to minimise the loss of civilian life when responding to these provocations, however, there are obviously both unfortunate incidents where civilians get caught up in the reprisals and cases where civilians are ordered at gun point to provide human shields at the target locations. In these case, the missile launching sites.

If the goal of Israel was to abolish the 'Palestinians' then they have the capability to do that in one weekend.

This fact is avoided by those that oppose Israel and spout the words 'murder' and 'massacre' at every opportunity.

To the Arabs that openly oppose Israel, this is a game, they have garnered world opinion in their favour, infact, many of people further their goal by referring to these incidents with such words time and time again, all the while they are defending a people that the Arabs concerned, do not care about at all.

They have incited this hatred within you, for a cause that does not concern you.

"The truth will never find it's way to your TV" - Flotilla Choir

Though that line is taken from a satirical song, it is very significant.

Regards, Skellon.

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 06:43 AM
link   
"May 1948 Israel was formed to provide a "safe" place for Jewish people to call home within the boundaries of Ancient Israel.."

Here is the difficulty friend. Since when is war a legitimate way to acquire real estate? OK ancient Israel did exist. That fact neither trumps nor does it give blessing to the idea that it has the right to exist again regardless of the wishes of the peoples who presently occupy the land. Israel was wrong in the beginning and acted illegally in the creation of their new state. They did harm greatly the Palestinian people by taking land away from them arbitrarily and without compensation. Palestinians too have ancient ties to this land and all of those, Israelis and Palestinians alike, are Semitics. There has been too much talk of God favoring the idea that Israel can war on others for any reason. God favors no one people above others. "God gave this land to me" is teary eyed bull#.

If we own a house and our family has for a thousand years then on day descendants of the original owners show up saying "that house was ours a thousand years ago so now we are taking it" what would you do? Would you give it to them or say "what?", show me a title to the property.

Then they were attacked by their Arab neighbors and you are surprised? Of course they were. They were the aggressors in the first place who took by violence where they had no right. Again the fact of ancient Israel is of no consequence today except as history. There were no deeds held in trust for the return of the Jews. There was no prior arrangement wherein the Palestinians were only keepers of Israeli land until they returned. Where in the name of God do you get the idea that Israel is legitimate?

Had the Jews been smarter they would have created a merger of states with Palestine in 1948 in which all would be equal citizens. God would have been very pleased and there would be no terrorism in the region today. But no. They had to take, take, take, take what belonged to others. And now they cry about the way they are treated by critics.

It is years later now and I do not support the "death to Israel" cry. That, too, is unreasonable. I do support the formation of a regional coalition government and the integration of all peoples, the elimination of artificial boundaries. I support, in as much as is possible, the paying of restitution to those Palestinians who lost their lands and state long ago. This would be the right and proper thing to do. Sure there would be some violence along the way. People are like that. No all behave rationally. This would have to be suffered at least knowing that it, too, was caused by injustice.

Do you actually believe that Israel can just come along and say "hey we used to own this land and now we are taking it back"? What a tremendous display of arrogance that was. Israel has a great debt to pay the world for what it has done to innocents in 1948. As for the other states that you say were destroyed. They still exist so clearly they were not really destroyed after all.

L'chaim... Inshalla Allah... So be it....
edit on 21-9-2011 by trailertrash because: (no reason given)

edit on 21-9-2011 by trailertrash because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 06:52 AM
link   
reply to post by trailertrash

How was Israel wrong from the beginning?

It did not create itself, the United Nations facilitated the creation of Israel. This was after Britain gave up ownership of the land. Previous to the Brits having claim to it, the Turks did.

Knowing that, how do people still keep uttering the falsehood of "Israel should have never stolen the land from the Palestinians in the first place" or words to that effect?

Some base their whole argument on this falsehood....

Regards, Skellon.

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 06:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by BO XIAN
reply to post by Immune

Have been a fierce supporter of Israel all my 64 years.

Have always been a fierce supporter of Israel on ATS.

Those of us who believe

THAT THERE IS AN ALMIGHTY GOD--JEHOVAH . . .

BELIEVE HIM

When HE says--HE WILL bless those who bless Israel and curse those who curse Israel.

Besides, I'm evidently part Israeli.

The Palestinian problem is an outrageous travesty foisted on the so called Palestinians by their Arab brothers who refused to take them in STRICTLY as a GREEDY POWER PLAY to deny Israel the right to Israel's ancestral lands.

NOBODY wanted the deserted land until Israel began to make the desert bloom again. Then Arab pride and greed kicked in . . .

What about BELIEVING HIM when he said lying, stealing and murdering where mortal sins? Or is it ok to forget that important part because of some other obscure thing he said.

Yeah, selecting believing and hypocritical. If God wants to give the land to them then let him come down and say that. Let him bulldoze homes and steal the land. Otherwise you are just MAN pretending to be GOD. Israel is nothing but a false idol that you worship.

Ask yourself - What Would Jesus Do? Would he support children living in refugee camps, watching their parents and siblings murdered, poor education, living behind a wall?

You worship Jehovah and forget about his son who died for your sins and saved you, for what? So you can support murder and theivery and watch children suffer and justify it using his name.

Sickening.

edit on 21-9-2011 by Nammu because: spelling

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 07:03 AM
link   
reply to post by ElectricSouperGirl

Hey ElectricSouperGirl! A friend of yours posted your blog in another thread. I must say what a lot of respect I've got for you. Good luck and keep safe. Keep getting the word out as much as you can. Many will call it 'propoganda' cause they can't handle the truth.

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join