It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Occupy Wall St. Video of violent arrests today 9/20

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 07:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by undo
problem is, hitting "the man" hits everyone

When we all drop out, we will feed each other (sound familiar?). It is The Man who will be helpless without slaves

the only way to deal with this is legally, thru the normal channels

Yes, keeping it legal is an important rule. However, the "normal channels" will not work. Those are an illusion to make us think we are free.

kill each other in some kind of macabre display of karmic retribution for # people did hundreds of years ago, or even 10 minutes ago.

No need for violence. Just drop out. Stop buying stuff from corporations AKA the government. Go off grid. Stop being a slave.

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 07:50 AM
link   
I just love people that want change, but "don't make life hard for anyone" mentality. NEWS FLASH! For change to happen, people WILL suffer. No way around it. This is not the same era as Ghandi bubba, it's a whole new world and a whole new set of rules. TPTB only understand one thing and that is violence. The one thing they fear more than anything else is losing their life!

Revolution! Revolution! Revolution!

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 08:00 AM
link   

No one should have the right to come and just TAKE what you have.
reply to post by Destinyone

please remember that you said that, and then watch this:

that's where collectivism leads. that's why you're losing all your freedoms and now they want to confiscate anything any one has ever worked for.

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 08:10 AM
link   
I agree....collectivism is not a good thing. The "hive" mentality requires a total dumbing down of the human free will.

Something I know I am against, at all costs.

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 08:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by haarvik
I just love people that want change, but "don't make life hard for anyone" mentality. NEWS FLASH! For change to happen, people WILL suffer. No way around it. This is not the same era as Ghandi bubba, it's a whole new world and a whole new set of rules. TPTB only understand one thing and that is violence. The one thing they fear more than anything else is losing their life!

Revolution! Revolution! Revolution!

no not revolution revolution revolution. if you insist on calling for the deaths of millions of people, particularly your own countrymen, at least have the presence of mind to realize that's what you're doing. it isn't going to hurt the real puppet masters, only the innocent. as is indicated by every example in the past.
EVERY example. i'm not afraid of you, pal. i've been dead, tortured slowly to death, before, and you don't scare me and you never will. you could threaten to chop off my arm and make me eat it and it wouldn't be as bad as what i've already been thru. just so you know where i'm coming from!!!!!!!!!!! NOT AGAIN! NO MORE. no more. no freaking more suffering. no.
edit on 21-9-2011 by undo because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 08:21 AM
link   
I just love at the three minute mark when the man on the ground is screaming that he cant breath, and is in obvious pain, the officer then shows no regard, and presses his knee and body weight into the mans back. The cops don't give two $#!+'s how they're treating people. (sigh) Karma!

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 08:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by gunshooter
I just love at the three minute mark when the man on the ground is screaming that he cant breath, and is in obvious pain, the officer then shows no regard, and presses his knee and body weight into the mans back. The cops don't give two $#!+'s how they're treating people. (sigh) Karma!

see that? ^ he's already trying to justify why innocent people need to die in a revolution. cause that cop in NY put his knee in a guy's back! this gentleman has no nerve endings. he's a walking corpse

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 08:33 AM
link   
To Wrabbit2000:

LOL!

Those "kids" are actually out there doing something, they are spreading "the message".

Meanwhile, you are sitting behind a computer and commenting on things.

To quote Maximus Decimus Meridius - What we do in life, echoes in eternity.

History will remember them, history will not remember you.

edit on 21-9-2011 by IshmaelKipling because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 08:34 AM
link   
Well this is what i think about "Occupy Wall Street..."

First of all they should have just renamed it "Occupy my ass," because they would have been better off cleaning all the # out of my asshole instead of standing around like band of whinny little kid pussies. Come on! This whole operation makes me sick. What the hell was this protest for? To show that you don't work and can just prance around the street and sleep in city parks for a few days?! What the hell people, i'm a kid, i know better than this. If your going to protest, it needs to be organized and meaningful.

So what did they do beside jack #? Oh well they just funded the corporate machine by buying all of their nice little peanut butter sandwiches from the local walmart, paying the same people funding the cops with their oh so delicious pizza.

Whatever, this world is #ed anyway.

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 08:38 AM
link   
reply to post by omarm1984

Asking "What's Your name" over and over is pretty pointless when in fact they don't want you to know their names or to be identified; better to have someone with a pad and pen on camera writing and stating the names. It is also essential to remain non-violent and not resist.

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 08:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by IshmaelKipling
To Wrabbit2000:

Those "kids" are actually out there doing something, they are spreading "the message".

History will remember them, history will not remember you.

i will remember him. : /
what a horrible thing to say to someone. what? you think you're a pharaoh and can just erase a man's name from the totem pole and poof, he's gone?

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 08:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by AboveSpirit

Originally posted by UniverSoul
reply to post by Swills

violence is the answer when it comes to ridding the world of the tyrany that controls it, becaus we all know tptb wont actually listen to peacefull protests. nothing good will come from it apart from raising awarness
we must fight
or we are going to loose our freedoms very soon

edit on 20-9-2011 by UniverSoul because: (no reason given)

I disagree because throughout history that has proven to not work, violence begets violence.

"An eye for an eye makes the whole world blind" Mahatma Gandhi

so you would probably just lie there and take the violence they give to you. thats just great! you can thank me and the others when you have been protected by tyrannical gov violence at a later date when u come out from hiding under your peace rock. We cant just sit back and let our voices be heard cause no one is listening anymore, to much money plugging their ears. We need to all stand up and force them to hear us. walk right into some offices no matter what it takes and make them listen to us. We need change today not tomorrow for our kids. Think about how our country is being run right now, do you want your young child to move forward within this oppressive country and live harder than we are now? If that is not enough to make you angry and stand up and fight, then there is no hope for you to shake yourself outta this apathy. (actions speak louder than words)

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 08:43 AM
link   
You want to send a message? Quite simple, actually. Here's how you do it.

For one day, not a single American buys anything, not a stick of gum, nothing. Stay home and do something, no TV, radio or Internet. Now, what kind of message would that send? Announce the intentions of this day so TPTB get the message. Pull this off and you will get what you want. Why? Because they will finally see a united American population, something they fear immensely. They know that if we can band together for one day and control the economy for one day, imagine what we could do if we were all pissed off and took up arms.

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 08:48 AM
link   

see that? ^ he's already trying to justify why innocent people need to die in a revolution. cause that cop in NY put his knee in a guy's back! this gentleman has no nerve endings. he's a walking corpse

walking corpse?? what in gods name are you talking about.??? The people need to stand up to these bullies. what do u mean by walking corpse?? have u lost your mind perhaps??

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 08:49 AM
link   

We need to force them to hear us. walk right into some offices no matter what it takes and make them listen to us. We need change today not tomorrow for our kids.

what kids? they'll either be dead or starved to death or the cute lil thing you wanted to marry will be raped and tossed off the brooklyn bridge. revolution is WAR. and in your own country, it's tyically genocidal. and the first ones that get hurt are the old people, women and children. don't make any more lame excuses for violent revolution. marching into buildings and demanding people do what you say, is about as useful as me trying to get you to tie your shoes right now, by telling you to tie your shoes right now, even though your shoes may not have laces or even be on your feet. that's about how much power most of these people and places actually have in the scheme of things. the real power brokers don't even live in this country but they're sure as hell intent on making sure we self implode.

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 08:52 AM
link   

walking corpse?? what in gods name are you talking about.??? The people need to stand up to these bullies. what do u mean by walking corpse?? have u lost your mind perhaps??

have you lost YOUR mind perhaps? what's karma about the cop doing that to the guy on the ground? cause he's white guy on the ground? or maybe it's karma because of the violence you hope to see visited on any form of authority, to the detriment of everyone else.

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 08:54 AM
link   
reply to post by undo

Revolution is coming, like it or not. Question is, whose side will you take? Will you support the rebels, or be a traitor and support those already in power?

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 08:58 AM
link   

reply to post by undo

Revolution is coming, like it or not. Question is, whose side will you take? Will you support the rebels, or be a traitor and support those already in power?

don't read me ultimatums!
that's a veiled ultimatum if i've ever seen one. you will? OH YEAH? WELL GOOD LUCK WITH THAT PAL!

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 09:00 AM
link   
and just for the damn record, I'M A FREAKIN' WOMAN. quit calling me bubba.

thelivingmoon.com...

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 09:03 AM
link   

You want to send a message? Quite simple, actually. Here's how you do it.

For one day, not a single American buys anything, not a stick of gum, nothing. Stay home and do something, no TV, radio or Internet. Now, what kind of message would that send? Announce the intentions of this day so TPTB get the message. Pull this off and you will get what you want. Why? Because they will finally see a united American population, something they fear immensely. They know that if we can band together for one day and control the economy for one day, imagine what we could do if we were all pissed off and took up arms.
Let us know which day that's going to be as soon as you get it all organized. In the meantime I'll keep watching the demonstrators in New York.

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join