It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Occupy Wall St. Video of violent arrests today 9/20

page: 20
<< 17  18  19   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 02:38 PM
link   
anybody who doesn't believe in war or the death penalty, should be equally upset by these threats, cause that's what they are. in the french revolution they killed people based on whether they 1) worked for the government, 2) were christian, and 3) had anything of value. that pretty much covers the whole USA because there are very few jobs outside working for the government, and having something of value could mean literally anything. like getting murdered for having a car or a house. or a wedding ring. watch. ball'freakin'point pen. crayons. i mean, in these scenarios people get killed just because the nutcase that's killing people doesn't like the color of their shirt.

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 05:38 AM
link   
Msnbc has a ranting story about this. Especially the part where they use mace.

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 06:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by undo
anybody who doesn't believe in war or the death penalty, should be equally upset by these threats, cause that's what they are.

The death penalty is administered by The State. Different situation entirely; don't even try to relate that, it's ridiculous. The people have no obligation to bend over and get screwed by the same people the same way over and over for decades upon decades and then pass the rape of their livelihood on to their children and grandchildren. We've tried fighting it peacefully for ages, back when people thought that they could "Ghandi" their way to a revolution. Look around, that just made us look weak; we were just admitting defeat. Now we need to crack some heads open, we just need to make sure we are cracking the right ones.

in the french revolution

Oh God, here we go

they killed people based on whether they 1) worked for the government, 2) were christian, and 3) had anything of value. that pretty much covers the whole USA

Um... have you met... anyone... from the US... ever? Is this a serious statement? Are you at least borderline insane?

because there are very few jobs outside working for the government
whhhhaaat?,

and having something of value could mean literally anything. like getting murdered for having a car or a house. or a wedding ring.
Apparently you don't know much about today's youth. You see, they "have" these things... but they've "paid" tenfold what they're worth and are now thousands upon thousands in debt for these very essential components to life in the US.

ball'freakin'point pen. crayons.
Trollllllllololol.

i mean, in these scenarios people get killed just because the nutcase that's killing people doesn't like the color of their shirt.
OOOOhhh...
Where's the video of that? It's one of "the gays" isn't it!?

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 11:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Partisanity

Oh God, here we go

Um... have you met... anyone... from the US... ever? Is this a serious statement? Are you at least borderline insane?

whhhhaaat?, OOOOhhh...

i didn't bring up the french revolution. i was just commenting on someone else's reference to it. i do believe that was the other gentleman i was talking to earlier in this thread.

yes i am from the usa, so clearly i have met them as i am from the usa. borderline insane? is that like edge of insanity? perhaps. why do you ask?

as far as the rest of your post, which wasn't serious nor addressing the reality of what i was saying, people have been killed in the usa for the wrong color bandana, the wrong type of flannel shirt, the wrong bumper sticker. . it has nothing to do with sexual choice. perhaps i should be asking you "have you met...anyone....from the US?"

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 12:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by undo

Oh God, here we go

whhhhaaat?, OOOOhhh...

i didn't bring up the french revolution. i was just commenting on someone else's reference to it. i do believe that was the other gentleman i was talking to earlier in this thread.

yes i am from the usa, so clearly i have met them as i am from the usa. borderline insane? is that like edge of insanity? perhaps. why do you ask?

as far as the rest of your post, which wasn't serious nor addressing the reality of what i was saying, people have been killed in the usa for the wrong color bandana, the wrong type of flannel shirt, the wrong bumper sticker. . it has nothing to do with sexual choice. perhaps i should be asking you "have you met...anyone....from the US?"

Yep that is very true. Gangs. They do have gang "colors'.

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 01:05 AM
link   

The death penalty is administered by The State. Different situation entirely; don't even try to relate that, it's ridiculous. The people have no obligation to bend over and get screwed by the same people the same way over and over for decades upon decades and then pass the rape of their livelihood on to their children and grandchildren. We've tried fighting it peacefully for ages, back when people thought that they could "Ghandi" their way to a revolution. Look around, that just made us look weak; we were just admitting defeat. Now we need to crack some heads open, we just need to make sure we are cracking the right ones.

You are 100% right on the money ...

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 02:52 AM
link   
I couldn't get this video embedded.
But scroll down this link and watch the second video.
Occupy wallstreet is just the beginning.

top topics

<< 17  18  19   >>

join